NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - The New U - OOC I

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:06 pm

Rostavykhan wrote:
Charlia wrote:Well. Hyperion's no longer an option for an antagonist. Yo, Torsi. Want to fill the slot? *tilts head*

Man, it feels so much smaller around here now...

Villain?

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

I'm intrigued.

I should get to posting sometime in the near future. I have to post for another thread anyways, and I have a post to wait for in my main RP, so tonight might be my big posting night.
Indeed, if you want. ^-^

Rostavykhan
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Yay, I can browse NS again/post again.

Family was over the last few days, first time in a while, so I was a little too busy to play around online and whatnot.

Gave the nephew a Rubik's Cube. I don't normally like kids, but he's alright.
LEARN TO HATE ; TOTAL HATRED FOR TOTAL WAR
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE | FEED, SEED, SNEED

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Rostavykhan wrote:Yay, I can browse NS again/post again.

Family was over the last few days, first time in a while, so I was a little too busy to play around online and whatnot.

Gave the nephew a Rubik's Cube. I don't normally like kids, but he's alright.
Wait, I'm confused. If you like him, why on earth would you give him a Rubik's Cube?! XD

Rostavykhan
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:32 pm

> TFW I post in IC again.

FFFUUUUUUUUCK

Anyone else ever click on Thread A and don't check the title, and accidentally post in thread B? Because I vividly recall clicking on a gaming-related thread and ending up posting in the IC. I swear I click on a thread in my post history all the time and end up going to a totally unrelated one.
LEARN TO HATE ; TOTAL HATRED FOR TOTAL WAR
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE | FEED, SEED, SNEED

Saskisdi
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saskisdi » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:01 am

Oh jeez. Dammit, this is the one RP I never expected to die. Though, I guess something had to give eventually. I just assumed it wouldn't happen.

Wait, why hasn't anyone taken up the spot of OP yet? There are some brilliant writers here, and I know Charli always loves to play the villain, so how has this managed to stop in its tracks? There are nearly infinite possibilities here, especially with the amount of people who join on a regular basis, so it's not like there's a huge shortage of plot elements. Honestly, the characters who've persisted this long have such well-defined personalities that new plotlines could be spawned just by letting their interactions drive the story.

I get that this is a slow time with midterms and finals and end-of-the-year stuff, but it's not like everything has to end permanently. You guys have revived this more times than I can count. Why should this be any different?
Last edited by Saskisdi on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:05 am

Saskisdi wrote:Oh jeez. Dammit, this is the one RP I never expected to die. Though, I guess something had to give eventually. I just assumed it wouldn't happen.

Wait, why hasn't anyone taken up the spot of OP yet? There are some brilliant writers here, and I know Charli always loves to play the villain, so how has this managed to stop in its tracks? There are nearly infinite possibilities here, especially with the amount of people who join on a regular basis, so it's not like there's a huge shortage of plot elements. Honestly, the characters who've persisted this long have such well-defined personalities that new plotlines could be spawned just by letting their interactions drive the story. (Civil war arc?)

I get that this is a slow time with midterms and finals and end-of-the-year stuff, but it's not like everything has to end permanently. You guys have revived this more times than I can count. Why should this be any different.
I did take up the spot of OP.

Problem is, no one's posting. Not much I can do about that.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:27 am

Well, I still wanted to join this again at some point..
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:22 pm

To be honest, I'm not sure what to do. Or if there's anyone else here.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Ranoria wrote:To be honest, I'm not sure what to do. Or if there's anyone else here.

I'm here
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse