NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - The New U - OOC I

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:44 am

Name: Lux

Mythos: Unknown

Powers and Domain: Light and shadows. He can use light as any angel can, but he can also manipulate shadows. He has Dark Armor and Light Armor. He can fly, heal, and summon the stars to aid him in battle. He can also move though solid objects. Lux may also have the ability to see and replay the dreams of others in his own mind.

Age (Teen Years): 17

Origin: Originally a mysterious shadow and a servant of Tharizdun, he possessed Xavier as part of Tharzidun's plot to break apart the students. However, Lux was converted to the light as a result of Xavier's love and devotion to his brother. He was released from Xavier by Raphael, but was sent back to Earth by God, in order to keep an eye on the school. It was revealed that his servitude to Tharzidun was a result of being both a vessel to Adam-an alien-and being tortured by Satan for millions of years. Thus, he spent much of the previous timeline trying to heal from his past wounds. Yet now, all of that has been erased...

His origins now are mostly a mystery. He simply appears on campus one day, and from that day on, he spends much of his time wandering the campus alone. He seems to have no memory of anyone or anything, and spends much of his time in a sort of dreamy state. He now also controls light and darkness naturally, meaning something about his nature has changed. Whether or not this is a good thing is to soon be understood.

RP-Personality: Originally cruel and malicious, Lux eventually settled into a much more benign personality. Shy, soft-spoken, and gentle, he is polite to everyone and rarely raises his voice above a steady near-whisper. He prefers to hide away in secret placess, but if found he will interact with other characters. His physical body is very fragile, but his spirit is extremely powerful, and he is willing to protect anyone vulnerable to demonstrate his hidden power.

His personality now is still mostly the same-kind, gentle, shy, and soft-spoken-but he seems far more passive and distant now. He speaks dreamily of things only he seems to understand, and spends much of his time alone. When he is not alone, he is following a specific person whom he has taken special interest in. He still enjoys nature and watching the stars, though he mostly does so alone now. One has to wonder if his lack of memories has simply made him feel alone...

Image:
Human (Dark/Normal-minus the mask]

Shadow Armor:

Light Armor:

Favorite class: Religion, Math, Science

Least Favorite class: P.E., Art

Likes: Xavier, Raphael, the rest of the group, being alone, quiet, nature, peace, the colors white and black, reading, sleeping.

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts his friends, loud noises, strenuous physical exercise, being yelled at, bright colors, large crowds of people.

Ham
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Los Mesa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Los Mesa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:56 am

Well hot dogs. I can finally join a new Holy High rp. Hola Folks. This is a tag

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:16 am

Imma make one more.

Name: Hamiri Yu

Mythos: Altarian (her name means "Clear Ruby Sky" in the Altarian language.)

Powers and Domain: Mainly she uses her sword, a unique sword with a black blade, known as the Witch's Blade because she is often seen as a witch by others. She also can fly with raven wings, because she is a Servant of the Mage of Wind, specifically capable of controlling Wind and Shadows. She can travel to and from the underworld, because of her position and of her extensive knowledge of myths and of the afterlife.

Origin: She was originally born a human girl in a tiny village known as Mica. In her Beginning Level class to become a Holy Knight, she was one of the top rookie sword-fighters, and looked to possibly become the best in her class. However, as she saw the corruption in her village, she decided she had to leave her village in order to save it. At the same time, she pledged herself as a Servant of the Mage of Wind, in order to fight the darkness from afar.

Yet this was all part of the previous timeline. Now, things have changed drastically. Even the roles of the characters in their own war has changed significantly. Now, they have simply awoken at Holy High, with no memories except for those of their own world and of each other. Patriah and Hamiri remain close, though their powers have begun to show some changes...

RP-Personality: Tough and cool on the outside, kind and soft-spoken on the inside. Very intelligent and resourceful, normally good at keeping her temper intact. While she is an incredible swordfighter, and a harsh training-partner, she is also very feminine and confident in herself. She acts like a good big sister to her shyer female classmates. Around Patriah, she tends to be the boss, but they have a deep love and respect for each other.

Appearance:

Favorite Classes: Health, History, Home Ec., P.E.

Least Favorite Classes: English, Biology, Math.

Favorite Sport: Kendo

Likes: Black, red, white, cute red heels, roses, dressing nicely, training with her sword, her friends, traveling, reading, rock and classical music, blackbirds, ghosts, and bunnies.

Dislikes: Being called a "witch" or a "temptress", pop music, bright colors, being unorganized, arrogant people, watching her friends get hurt, and the cold.

Ham :p
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:19 am

The App

Name: Heros, "the Thracian Horseman/Thracian Rider", also known as Eros, Eron, Herros, Herron and other variations

Mythos: Paleo-Balkan Mythology(Thracian, Dacian, Illyrian), but his cult spread to the Romans and the Greeks. Plus some original stuff.

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: Heros is the Thracian God of the Underworld/Death, and of the untamed and savage aspect of War, while also mostly being associated with Shadows and Darkness, and sometimes Pestilence. Yes, many domains. Basically all that's bad. The Thracian mythology is small and confusing. Especially since the Thracians probably never had the money to hire enough gods, those that they had probably had to take over multiple domains.

Still, his initial motif was that of the Hero and Protector of Thrace, but he was somehow corrupted by Ziraxes, the Snake-God sometime, before his creation.

In terms of abilities, he is able to manipulate shadows and darkness, and he is known for travelling through shadows, and also for hiding and sleeping in them for long periods of time. He is also theoretically supposed to have some soul manipulation powers, since he is the one supposed to take the souls of the dead to the Underworld of Zalmoxis, but he probably won't use them. His position as a God of War translates into pretty good martial skills, and he is also pretty proficient in blood magic.

As for gear, he can materialize weapons from blood, shadows, or both, for a limited period of time, of course. He usually uses spears, scythes, or more usually, traditional Thracian weapons, like the Falx or the Rhompaia

Mythical Origin: Difficult to say. Most sources seem to indicate that he has Greek origins, but there is no way to say what his clear origin was. Still, he was adopted by Zalmoxis, the most important god of the Thracians for a while. He served as the God Protector of Thrace for a while, and took part in the Trojan War on the side of the Trojans. Sometime after that, he was corrupted by the Snake-God, Ziraxes, and turned into the sort of evil god he is today.

Personality: Usually, Heros treats all things with an open, bored, disinterest, whether it's the end of the world or lunch we're talking about. He's usually extremely calm, and until now, nobody actually managed to make him angry. He really enjoys to tease other people, annoying them even in the most dangerous of situations. Even if he mostly dislikes Roman and Greek gods, he tries to act nicely with everyone, at least.
Since he doesn't exactly care about anything, he's really unpredictable in battle, and he go as far as to ignore his enemies if the fight is boring.
If there is one thing he completely and utterly hates though, that's Christianity, and everything related to it, blaming it for the decline of most pagan cults, and of course, for turning a cool god like him into something as lame as Saint George, or the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Appearance:

Favorite Subject: Sleeping

Likes: Darkness, shadows, killing, terror, corruption, war,war crimes, sleeping, Thrace, horses, winter.

Dislikes: Light, summer, life, peace, Greek and Roman gods, Christianity.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:32 am

All right, so the characters of the longtime HH players are automatically accepted. That means Free, Lumi, and myself. (And the other oldtimers when they get apps up.)

Tet, Filia, and Heros are also accepted.

Bahamut, on the other hand, is going to be left up to Syrixces.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:37 am

Charlia wrote:All right, so the characters of the longtime HH players are automatically accepted. That means Free, Lumi, and myself. (And the other oldtimers when they get apps up.)

*Creates Super-OP Character*

You said automatically accepted...
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:39 am

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:
Charlia wrote:All right, so the characters of the longtime HH players are automatically accepted. That means Free, Lumi, and myself. (And the other oldtimers when they get apps up.)

*Creates Super-OP Character*

I suppose I should have specified. The old characters. The returning characters. Which means I also have to accept Aida/Adrienne. And technically Mara, I suppose.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:41 am

Alright, here's my apps. They're long.

God's Name: Ryujin (Owatatsumi)

Mythos: Shinto

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear:

Hydromancy: Ryujin possesses a powerful command over any sort of liquid water, allowing him to manipulate it to his whims. This can include applications to combat, gardening, or really anything. Heck, even hydration. He also has the ability to summon water on his own in small volumes, and larger amounts through Manju jewels that he keeps on him at all times. This ability extends to solutions with high amounts of water, such as saltwater or, to some extent, blood. His abilities can be diluted if there are physical barriers between the water and himself, i.e. walls, flesh, etc. His domain does not extend to ice or water vapor.

Human Form: Ryujin's human form is what he prefers to don in most settings in which he has to interact with pretty much anyone, but it can be extremely uncomfortable, and as such he will occasionally verbally remark as to the form's frailty or discomfort. The biggest weakness of this form is that injuries inflicted upon it do transfer, proportionally, to his draconic one, as well as leaving his ability to manipulate water significantly less powerful in that he can not use his abilities to nearly the same tier in this state. It is also very much ineffective for disguise in the human world, as even while appearing human, he retains draconic traits such as sharp, curved teeth and crescent-shaped pupils.

Dragon Form: Ryujin's true form is a terrifying sight to behold, about the length of a football field, his dragon form is one inspiring awe for most, and terror in his enemies. His dragonic form is a serpentine one, covered with heavy, plate-like azure scales, whose color shifts somewhat depending on his mood and/or health, with three massive talons on each foot, and while he does posses wings, they are used for combat, and not large enough for flight. On the other hand, once entering the ocean, or a sea such as the Mediterranean, he grows exponentially in size, scales taking on a brilliant silver hue. This form allows extremely explosive, quick movement, but lacks in actual speed on land and is vulnerable to powerful electrical attacks. Ryujin is also capable of partial transformations, such as sprouting wings or claws in his human form. This form is Ryujin's primary method of combat, and a formidable one, at that.

This form also renders him significantly more aggressive than he would act in his human form, as he is much less restrained by the functions of a false human form.

Baby Dragon Form: Ryujin can at will, or unintentionally when exhausted, revert into an infantile version of his dragon form. He often does this simply to ride on someone's head or shoulder when he doesn't feel like walking.

Dragonic Blood: Ryujin's blood is highly toxic to non-draconic beings, and while not acidic, it can cause rapid deterioiration in any tissue it comes in contact with. Toxic enough that the earth resists soaking it in to some degree. Internal bleeding can be quite dangerous, even for him, if the bleeding is anything major.

Enhanced Senses: As a dragon, Ryujin's senses are a good deal sharper than that of a human, especially in his dragon form, and this extends to his reflexes.

Ryugu-Jo: Ryugu Jo is an expansive and luxurious palace in, where else, the Mariana Trench. It is constructed, on the exterior, purely of white and red coral, whereas the inside contains four halls, each representing a different season of the calendar year. Each hall also contains not only its own ecosystem and wooded areas, but small pockets of houses that are occupied by Ryujin's various descendants. The central palace within Ryugu Jo is the dwelling place of Ryujin himself. Within Ryugu Jo, there are also three lesser Watatsumi, the gods of the deep, middling, and shallow oceans, who serve him, as well as an oversized floating turtle named Bo.

Age (Teenage Years): 17

Mythical Origin: Helped a Japanese Empress Jingu to defeat a Korean fleet with his tide ebbing jewel (Kanju) ad tide flowing jewel (manju). Shinto god of the seas, born as one among many of the Shinto deities born to Inazagi and Inazami.

RP-Personality: Ryujin is very prideful, not only in himself, but in seeing gods as higher beings than 'lesser' immortals, or mortals. As a result, he is very quick to anger, and is more than willing to fight for his own personal beliefs. Has a strong stigma against humanity for various reasons, but he does have a soft spot for the children. His emotions are somewhat animal-like, as well, in that the dragon king can be very possessive, protective, and often violent.

Appearance: (Teen Form)New Look Ryu!

Favorite Class: Marine Biology

Favorite Sport: Football

Likes: Water in general, whale meat, tuna, any sort of fish food, salt. Lots of salt. Fighting. Japan, Australia, New Zealand, children

Dislikes: Shen Lung, Insolence, disrespect, Shen Lung, humans, China, Russia, America, and did I mention Shen Lung?

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UU6mXFpl9k

APP:

God's Name: Otohime (Toyotama-Hime)

Aquamancy: Otohime posseses an innate ability to control liquid water, although not nearly with the volume, skill, or sheer power as her father, and, beyond beyond salt or freshwater, she has very little influence on any fluid.

Dragon Form: Otohime's true form, like that of her father, is draconic, and is very similar in overall structure, albeit no more than thrice the size of human, and her scales provide very little protection, while her fangs and claws are softer and shorter. This form is, while her true form, the less preferable one, and not very suitable for combat. Unlike her father, Otohime does posses wings, and can take flight as a dragon.

Baby Dragon Form: Otohime can also become a baby dragon, and very much enjoys doing so.

Shape Shifting: Otohime can change herself into virtually any living creature, be it a whale or a mouse.

Age (Teenage Years): 16

Mythical Origin: Ryujin's daughter, Otohime was scorned by a former human lover, who drove her off when he discovered that she was a dragon.

RP-Personality: Helpful, loyal, and is very much a lover, not a fighter. Otohime pretty much either loves everyone and everything or is scared of it. She thinks humans are great and fun to be around. Otohime is very quick to trust anyone who's kind to her, but as a result, often misunderstands kind gestures as friendship, and can be hurt by actions that contradict this. She isn't the most stable emotionally, either, in the fact that she can go from very happy to very sad, and is somewhat gullible and impulsive.

Appearance: (Teen Form)http://data1.mn12cs.com/2014/06/191196_1556435b84f900da0df5e6121b83eb71.jpg

Favorite Class: Biology

Favorite Sport: swimming

Likes: Almost any animal, reading, libraries, nature in general

Dislikes: Rudeness, disrespect, ice, fisherman

Ham

APP:

God's Name: Azazel

Mythos: Hebrew...I think

Powers And Domain:
Tetsu: Azazel's most formidable weapon is of his own creation. Tetsu can take the shape of virtually any handheld weapon the demon so desires, from nunchucks to a greatsword to an AK-47. One common trait of almost all its forms is the ability to sheath itself in hellfire.

Demonic Speed and Strength: Azazel possesses an uncanny strength and enhanced speed, allowing him to physically dominate weaker foes.

Pyromancy: Azazel, like many demons, is able to wield and call forth hellfire. He cannot wield this to a great extent, mostly serving as a shield against similar attacks. This also grants him a great resistance to fire or heat based attacks.

Demon Form: Azazel loves nothing more than shedding his human skin and revealing his terrifying demonic form. While it grants him very little combat wise, he still absolutely loves this form. Usually, though, instead of sacrificing his human appearance, he'll simply grow horns, wings, fangs, and maybe a tail and claws if he's in the right mood.

Weapons Master: As one of the original creators of the concept of war, Azazel has an innate mastery of almost any weapon, be it handheld or even stationary artillery

Weapon Creation: Aside from wielding Tetsu, Azazel is more than capable of summoning weapons on his own. In general, the larger the weapons, the fewer of them there are, as they take more energy to maintain. For example, while he could create a hail of flaming arrows with ease, he could only create a few pieces of artillery or a single catapult at any given time. The greatest limitation to this ability is the fact that, the larger or more complex the structure, the longer it takes to construct.

Age (Teenage Years): 18

Mythical Origin: Major contributor in corrupting humanity before the great flood, teaching them the ways of war.

RP-Personality: Azazel has a love for battle, be it deadly or otherwise, rivaled by very few. He's very cocky in regards to his combat abilities, but he can back it up with skill. On the other hand, he is very reasonable (at least for a demon) and isn't really that hard to get along with. Gets very attached to his things, including friends. Also probably likes women a little too much.

Appearance: (Teen Form) (Image)
Demon Form
Favorite Class: Hookey

Dislikes: angels, silence, conferences

Ham

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rdOTRBYPXY

The App

Name: Leviathan

Mythos: Christian? Right? Maybe Hebrew. Something like that lol.

Manipulation: This doesn't extend beyond humans, but Leviathan can manipulate masses of humans to do his bidding. Normally, he doesn't, since that's just a bad thing to do, but sometimes he finds it amusing. This does require them to at least see him before he uses this ability.

Dragon Form: In this form, he is a massive black, well dragon. Breathes fire, no legs or wings, he has alot of spikes on his belly that somehow don't impede his movement, breathes fire, all that jizz azz. In this state, he can also cause storms. He can't actually manipulate water or the weather to his specific wishes, but he can cause dangerously fast winds or even tropical storms if he's in the ocean. On the other hand, this form is also the embodiment of his 'true' self, and will often leave him attacking both ally and foe in an attempt to destroy everything around him. Also extremely hard scales.

Mythical Origin: Leviathan is one of the mythical seven sons of satan, and a terrifying image to anyone who knows anything. He inspires fear in the hearts of men, and is almost infallible in battle, at least according tothose stories.

Personality: Levi is a bit reserved, but more than open to conversation and the like. As a matter of fact, he really is a great guy. On the other hand, he loves his alcohol, or narcotics, and that's an issue. But he does tend to avoid combat at any cost, mostly because unless he enters his true form, he has very little, if any, control over his own actions.

Appearance: Pics or descriptions are fine. Any forms necessary are fine too. Just nothing too edge, please.

Favorite Subject: Literature

Dislikes: Fighting, being scared, anyone who's rude to him

APP:

God's Name: Shen Lung

Mythos: Imperial China

Weather Manipulation: Shen Lung, in his human form, can manipulate the weather to some extent, causing rain, snow, or winds within areas of about a quarter square mile at fullest effect, with up to a full square mile experiencing collateral effects.

Electromancy: Shen Lung has the ability, in his human form, to manipulate and create lightning to a small degree. This mostly involves somewhat long range, short, precise bolts or very short range directional discharges.

Flight: Much due to his weather manipulation, Shen is able to 'fly' by manipulating air currents.

Dragon Form: Shen Lung is able to transform into a massive draconic form, if he were to touch his snout to the tip of his tail, he could fit around a track. He has massive wings and four toes on each foot. This form drastically increases his Electromancy and Weather Manipulation capabilities, making him a much more deadly foe in this state. In this form, his scales take on a sky-blue hue. Serpentine in appearance.

Transfiguration: Shen is capable of not only shrinking in his dragon form, but changing into a few other animals, namely a mouse, stag, rat, eagle, stallion, griffin, serpent, or great panda.

Mythical Origin: Dragon-God of imperial China, Shen Lung shirked his duties and his from the thunder god by shrinking to the size of a mouse.

RP-Personality: Very lazy and snarky. Shen Lung will take a jab at any given opportunity and isn't afraid to back his words up with action. His actions, unlike his rival's, aren't done out of disregard and rage so much as they are malice. Shen is deceptively tactful and quick-witted, but f he gets an idea of something that he wants, he will doggedly pursue it until he has it.

Appearance-
Teen
(Shen is tubby)
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:41 am

Charlia wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:*Creates Super-OP Character*

I suppose I should have specified. The old characters. The returning characters. Which means I also have to accept Aida/Adrienne. And technically Mara, I suppose.

Didn't see Ama in your apps at first.

Charli I'dve strangled u. :D
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:44 am

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:I suppose I should have specified. The old characters. The returning characters. Which means I also have to accept Aida/Adrienne. And technically Mara, I suppose.

Don't tell me...
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:54 am

Ranoria wrote:Alright, here's my apps. They're long.

Hydromancy: Ryujin possesses a powerful command over any sort of liquid water, allowing him to manipulate it to his whims. This can include applications to combat, gardening, or really anything. Heck, even hydration. He also has the ability to summon water on his own in small volumes, and larger amounts through Manju jewels that he keeps on him at all times. This ability extends to solutions with high amounts of water, such as saltwater or, to some extent, blood. His abilities can be diluted if there are physical barriers between the water and himself, i.e. walls, flesh, etc. His domain does not extend to ice or water vapor.

Human Form: Ryujin's human form is what he prefers to don in most settings in which he has to interact with pretty much anyone, but it can be extremely uncomfortable, and as such he will occasionally verbally remark as to the form's frailty or discomfort. The biggest weakness of this form is that injuries inflicted upon it do transfer, proportionally, to his draconic one, as well as leaving his ability to manipulate water significantly less powerful in that he can not use his abilities to nearly the same tier in this state. It is also very much ineffective for disguise in the human world, as even while appearing human, he retains draconic traits such as sharp, curved teeth and crescent-shaped pupils.

Dragon Form: Ryujin's true form is a terrifying sight to behold, about the length of a football field, his dragon form is one inspiring awe for most, and terror in his enemies. His dragonic form is a serpentine one, covered with heavy, plate-like azure scales, whose color shifts somewhat depending on his mood and/or health, with three massive talons on each foot, and while he does posses wings, they are used for combat, and not large enough for flight. On the other hand, once entering the ocean, or a sea such as the Mediterranean, he grows exponentially in size, scales taking on a brilliant silver hue. This form allows extremely explosive, quick movement, but lacks in actual speed on land and is vulnerable to powerful electrical attacks. Ryujin is also capable of partial transformations, such as sprouting wings or claws in his human form. This form is Ryujin's primary method of combat, and a formidable one, at that.

This form also renders him significantly more aggressive than he would act in his human form, as he is much less restrained by the functions of a false human form.

Baby Dragon Form: Ryujin can at will, or unintentionally when exhausted, revert into an infantile version of his dragon form. He often does this simply to ride on someone's head or shoulder when he doesn't feel like walking.

Dragonic Blood: Ryujin's blood is highly toxic to non-draconic beings, and while not acidic, it can cause rapid deterioiration in any tissue it comes in contact with. Toxic enough that the earth resists soaking it in to some degree. Internal bleeding can be quite dangerous, even for him, if the bleeding is anything major.

Enhanced Senses: As a dragon, Ryujin's senses are a good deal sharper than that of a human, especially in his dragon form, and this extends to his reflexes.

Ryugu-Jo: Ryugu Jo is an expansive and luxurious palace in, where else, the Mariana Trench. It is constructed, on the exterior, purely of white and red coral, whereas the inside contains four halls, each representing a different season of the calendar year. Each hall also contains not only its own ecosystem and wooded areas, but small pockets of houses that are occupied by Ryujin's various descendants. The central palace within Ryugu Jo is the dwelling place of Ryujin himself. Within Ryugu Jo, there are also three lesser Watatsumi, the gods of the deep, middling, and shallow oceans, who serve him, as well as an oversized floating turtle named Bo.

Mythical Origin: Helped a Japanese Empress Jingu to defeat a Korean fleet with his tide ebbing jewel (Kanju) ad tide flowing jewel (manju). Shinto god of the seas, born as one among many of the Shinto deities born to Inazagi and Inazami.

RP-Personality: Ryujin is very prideful, not only in himself, but in seeing gods as higher beings than 'lesser' immortals, or mortals. As a result, he is very quick to anger, and is more than willing to fight for his own personal beliefs. Has a strong stigma against humanity for various reasons, but he does have a soft spot for the children. His emotions are somewhat animal-like, as well, in that the dragon king can be very possessive, protective, and often violent.

Likes: Water in general, whale meat, tuna, any sort of fish food, salt. Lots of salt. Fighting. Japan, Australia, New Zealand, children

Dislikes: Shen Lung, Insolence, disrespect, Shen Lung, humans, China, Russia, America, and did I mention Shen Lung?

APP:

Aquamancy: Otohime posseses an innate ability to control liquid water, although not nearly with the volume, skill, or sheer power as her father, and, beyond beyond salt or freshwater, she has very little influence on any fluid.

Dragon Form: Otohime's true form, like that of her father, is draconic, and is very similar in overall structure, albeit no more than thrice the size of human, and her scales provide very little protection, while her fangs and claws are softer and shorter. This form is, while her true form, the less preferable one, and not very suitable for combat. Unlike her father, Otohime does posses wings, and can take flight as a dragon.

Baby Dragon Form: Otohime can also become a baby dragon, and very much enjoys doing so.

Shape Shifting: Otohime can change herself into virtually any living creature, be it a whale or a mouse.

Mythical Origin: Ryujin's daughter, Otohime was scorned by a former human lover, who drove her off when he discovered that she was a dragon.

RP-Personality: Helpful, loyal, and is very much a lover, not a fighter. Otohime pretty much either loves everyone and everything or is scared of it. She thinks humans are great and fun to be around. Otohime is very quick to trust anyone who's kind to her, but as a result, often misunderstands kind gestures as friendship, and can be hurt by actions that contradict this. She isn't the most stable emotionally, either, in the fact that she can go from very happy to very sad, and is somewhat gullible and impulsive.

Appearance: (Teen Form)http://data1.mn12cs.com/2014/06/191196_1556435b84f900da0df5e6121b83eb71.jpg

Ham

APP:

Powers And Domain:
Tetsu: Azazel's most formidable weapon is of his own creation. Tetsu can take the shape of virtually any handheld weapon the demon so desires, from nunchucks to a greatsword to an AK-47. One common trait of almost all its forms is the ability to sheath itself in hellfire.

Demonic Speed and Strength: Azazel possesses an uncanny strength and enhanced speed, allowing him to physically dominate weaker foes.

Pyromancy: Azazel, like many demons, is able to wield and call forth hellfire. He cannot wield this to a great extent, mostly serving as a shield against similar attacks. This also grants him a great resistance to fire or heat based attacks.

Demon Form: Azazel loves nothing more than shedding his human skin and revealing his terrifying demonic form. While it grants him very little combat wise, he still absolutely loves this form. Usually, though, instead of sacrificing his human appearance, he'll simply grow horns, wings, fangs, and maybe a tail and claws if he's in the right mood.

Weapons Master: As one of the original creators of the concept of war, Azazel has an innate mastery of almost any weapon, be it handheld or even stationary artillery

Weapon Creation: Aside from wielding Tetsu, Azazel is more than capable of summoning weapons on his own. In general, the larger the weapons, the fewer of them there are, as they take more energy to maintain. For example, while he could create a hail of flaming arrows with ease, he could only create a few pieces of artillery or a single catapult at any given time. The greatest limitation to this ability is the fact that, the larger or more complex the structure, the longer it takes to construct.

Mythical Origin: Major contributor in corrupting humanity before the great flood, teaching them the ways of war.

RP-Personality: Azazel has a love for battle, be it deadly or otherwise, rivaled by very few. He's very cocky in regards to his combat abilities, but he can back it up with skill. On the other hand, he is very reasonable (at least for a demon) and isn't really that hard to get along with. Gets very attached to his things, including friends. Also probably likes women a little too much.

Demon Form

Ham

The App

Manipulation: This doesn't extend beyond humans, but Leviathan can manipulate masses of humans to do his bidding. Normally, he doesn't, since that's just a bad thing to do, but sometimes he finds it amusing. This does require them to at least see him before he uses this ability.

Dragon Form: In this form, he is a massive black, well dragon. Breathes fire, no legs or wings, he has alot of spikes on his belly that somehow don't impede his movement, breathes fire, all that jizz azz. In this state, he can also cause storms. He can't actually manipulate water or the weather to his specific wishes, but he can cause dangerously fast winds or even tropical storms if he's in the ocean. On the other hand, this form is also the embodiment of his 'true' self, and will often leave him attacking both ally and foe in an attempt to destroy everything around him. Also extremely hard scales.

Mythical Origin: Leviathan is one of the mythical seven sons of satan, and a terrifying image to anyone who knows anything. He inspires fear in the hearts of men, and is almost infallible in battle, at least according tothose stories.

Personality: Levi is a bit reserved, but more than open to conversation and the like. As a matter of fact, he really is a great guy. On the other hand, he loves his alcohol, or narcotics, and that's an issue. But he does tend to avoid combat at any cost, mostly because unless he enters his true form, he has very little, if any, control over his own actions.

Appearance: Pics or descriptions are fine. Any forms necessary are fine too. Just nothing too edge, please.

APP:

Weather Manipulation: Shen Lung, in his human form, can manipulate the weather to some extent, causing rain, snow, or winds within areas of about a quarter square mile at fullest effect, with up to a full square mile experiencing collateral effects.

Electromancy: Shen Lung has the ability, in his human form, to manipulate and create lightning to a small degree. This mostly involves somewhat long range, short, precise bolts or very short range directional discharges.

Flight: Much due to his weather manipulation, Shen is able to 'fly' by manipulating air currents.

Dragon Form: Shen Lung is able to transform into a massive draconic form, if he were to touch his snout to the tip of his tail, he could fit around a track. He has massive wings and four toes on each foot. This form drastically increases his Electromancy and Weather Manipulation capabilities, making him a much more deadly foe in this state. In this form, his scales take on a sky-blue hue. Serpentine in appearance.

Transfiguration: Shen is capable of not only shrinking in his dragon form, but changing into a few other animals, namely a mouse, stag, rat, eagle, stallion, griffin, serpent, or great panda.

Mythical Origin: Dragon-God of imperial China, Shen Lung shirked his duties and his from the thunder god by shrinking to the size of a mouse.

RP-Personality: Very lazy and snarky. Shen Lung will take a jab at any given opportunity and isn't afraid to back his words up with action. His actions, unlike his rival's, aren't done out of disregard and rage so much as they are malice. Shen is deceptively tactful and quick-witted, but f he gets an idea of something that he wants, he will doggedly pursue it until he has it.

Appearance-
Teen
(Shen is tubby)

I know these characters and I know you, accepted.
Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:I suppose I should have specified. The old characters. The returning characters. Which means I also have to accept Aida/Adrienne. And technically Mara, I suppose.

I could not find good theme songs for her. XD

Also why is Otohime squished? In the image, I mean. Squashed. Heheh.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:02 pm

Thanks!
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Los Mesa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Los Mesa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:04 pm

The App

Name:
Dionysus, The God of Wine and Feasts, and Madness

Mythos:
Greeko/Roman Deities

He carries around a whiskey flask that gives him any drink he wishes for and a lunch box that provides him with any food he wants. He's got a pinecone spear called a thrysus that can induce madness

Mythical Origin:
Well Dionysus's story as to why he's in Holy High is simple. Zeus, his dad, got pissed at Dionysus for having a massive party and Tp-ed everyone's palaces. Safe to say, Zeus proceded to throw Dionysus out of Olympus and down into Earth to learn humility. He shrugged it off and wandered the lands, partying and drinking throughout his journey until he found Holy High, where with excessive amounts of begging to Zeus, got him enrolled into the school. Now he spends all his time partying and drinking, even shen he's on campus.

Personality:
Dionysus is a very charismatic and charming person who is fun to be with when you are at a party. He is very easy to get along with but when it comes to anything that he deems not fun, he becomes very apathetic to it unless it benefits him in a way. Though generally, he's the life of the party even when there is no party. Due to his nature, everyone loves him. Though he and Christian "characters"(?) dont get along well just due to the fact that he thinks they are too prudish.

Appearance: 

Favorite Subject:
Debating(only when he's drunk) and partying

People who like to drink and eat, people who has a high alcohol tolerance, Food, High Quality Alcohol, Fishing and engaging in drunken philosophical debates.

Dislikes:
Angels, prudes, people who dont drink, cheap wine, people who go on diets just to be trendy, people who cockblock him, and party crashers.

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:10 pm

The App

Name: The First Citizen: Horward (English name he goes by). "Progress" / Прогресс (Other "name")

Mythos: Has the warp based influence from Warhammer 40k. Other than that, made up.

Howard, unlike most, doesn't have any innate powers, but possesses the combined knowledge of essentially everything mankind (general term, refers to most humans that have existed) has ever created and most likely will create + sci-fi knowledge. He has his own pocket universe for storing extra-dimensional objects of interest and technology, and can materialize essentially any weapon he needs at any given time (this is debatable, as this has failed at certain moments before), so long that its technologically based (futuristic weapons included). Also has the ability to create advanced technology alone.

Age: ???? (Estimated to be a few thousand years old, but looks 16)

Mythical Origin:

From the dawn of mankind's history, progress and technological advancement have been constant. The channelling energies of the sweat and labor of the human race's countless scientists and inventors collected in a far of dimension, and stirred the formation of the god of progress. "Progress" would never take a permanent name, as that times always changed and as such "he" would have to change as well. At times female and at times male, "Progress" would take on a form that proved most influential during its time period. Conflict, industry, and social advancement all make up the core of the soul of Progress, and drives him onwards endlessly. Progress is not just the creation of our world's humans, but those of the many beyond. He's currently at school just for the heck of it, seeing that the world is progressing a little too slowly as of the moment.

Personality: Like the name suggests (seeing that the West is quite influential, progress has taken up the name "Howard" for the time being), Howard is quite socially liberal, and inherently atheistic (funny seeing how he's a direct contradiction to that point). Outgoing and often quite impulsive, Howard tends to do whatever he likes whenever he likes. He's usually quite considerate and friendly (after all, progressive thought advocates such!), but can be downright arrogant and elitist at times (there's a thing with looking down at those you deem "unintelligent" and "unenlightened").

Appearance: http://s668.photobucket.com/user/lexic64/media/Anime%20guys/05118315.jpg.html

Favorite Subject: Science. You get to make things explode and create tesla coils.

Likes: Science, Video games, MLG, progress, radical thought, industry, history, genetically modified drugs, girls (to an extent), and anything doing with the military.

Dislikes: Boring people, prudes, arrogant "gods" (prefers the term: "Higher" intelligence), jocks, ignorance.
Last edited by Democratic East-Asia on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Alright, here's my apps. They're long.

APP:

Ham

APP:

Powers And Domain:

Demon Form

Ham

The App

APP:

Appearance-
Teen
(Shen is tubby)

I know these characters and I know you, accepted.
Ranoria wrote:Didn't see Ama in your apps at first.

I could not find good theme songs for her. XD

Lumi found the pic for me when I appear Hime. I only changed Ryu's.
Lumi is my NS mom

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:I know these characters and I know you, accepted.I could not find good theme songs for her. XD

Lumi found the pic for me when I appear Hime. I only changed Ryu's.

-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

The Tricolour
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tricolour » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Am I accepted?
Join Alternis Mundi!

UKCS wrote:Appears right-wing (FKBS) and it also seems French.
NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE!

The Mystery Bard
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mystery Bard » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:26 pm

I read the OP but I'm going to ask this just in case I missed something,

but are Meso American( i.e Aztecs, Mayans, Incas) and-or Nordic and-or Greek gods allowed here?

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:29 pm

The Mystery Bard wrote:I read the OP but I'm going to ask this just in case I missed something,

but are Meso American( i.e Aztecs, Mayans, Incas) and-or Nordic and-or Greek gods allowed here?

Si!
-Alan Jackson

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:31 pm

I'll have my apps up later. God I hate making those things.

All apps accepted, although I'm wary of the Horward one.

The Mystery Bard wrote:I read the OP but I'm going to ask this just in case I missed something,

Yes, even made up Gods are ok.

Ah. Tons of apps, Charlia doing most of the work, and me on vacation. Holy High, never change.

I'll have my apps up later, and I'll hit Charli up with some arc designs too. IC will be up tomorrow likely.

Oh and you all know what Gods I reserve.
Last edited by Syrixces on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Syrixces wrote:I'll have my apps up later. God I hate making those things.

All apps accepted, although I'm wary of the Horward one.

Don't worry, anything iffy I plan up will be stated before hand.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Los Mesa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Los Mesa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Ho ho, Dionysus is gonna get super wasted and have fun

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Los Mesa wrote:Ho ho, Dionysus is gonna get super wasted and have fun

I have a feeling that him and Leviathan are going to get along very well.
Lumi is my NS mom

Los Mesa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Los Mesa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Los Mesa wrote:Ho ho, Dionysus is gonna get super wasted and have fun

I have a feeling that him and Leviathan are going to get along very well.

I think leviathan and Dionysus are gonna have legendary parties

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Los Mesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:I have a feeling that him and Leviathan are going to get along very well.

I think leviathan and Dionysus are gonna have legendary parties

I think Hamiri is not going to have fun keeping them from wrecking the city.
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse