NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: A New Uprising [OOC] -CONCLUDED-

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Remove ads

User avatar
Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5783
Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Zanera wrote:
And Lordan taking out pirates (if app is accepted) in a ship directly under your Grand Moff's jurisdiction also helps your image.
Bringing the law to the lawless.

Very true. On the overall scale of things, Attaca goes with a "live and let live" policy with those in his Oversector for the most part (as long as they aren't supporting the CIS or rebellion, etc). Fewer atrocities here than any other Oversector :p
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. MT/ Early PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

East Asian News: Economic output up 1.2% from last quarter. | Bengalese Premier announces completion of new sea walls

User avatar
Zanera
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9698
Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zanera » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Arana wrote:
Zanera wrote:
And the navy is protecting space lanes from pirates and stuff. The vast majority is good, but there is stuff where you can tell the Emperor is just one evil motherfucker.

He didn't spit his juice and shut Tarkin down after Alderaan. Tarkin went on to try blowing up Yavin 4. And when that Death Star blew up, the Emperor decided a bigger one was a great idea.

People probably experience the everyday good aspects of the Empire and think," Well, maybe they shouldn't have been helping rebels."

I dunno.

It's not like that doesn't happen in real life. Obviously to less of an extreme, because it's a planetary scale, but... yeah.


We can argue all day about the Empire's morality, but I guess the argument needs to circle back around to the RP. And the argument doesn't seem to circle back around very well, so I'll cut it out.

User avatar
Zanera
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9698
Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zanera » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Democratic East-Asia wrote:
Zanera wrote:
And Lordan taking out pirates (if app is accepted) in a ship directly under your Grand Moff's jurisdiction also helps your image.
Bringing the law to the lawless.

Very true. On the overall scale of things, Attaca goes with a "live and let live" policy with those in his Oversector for the most part (as long as they aren't supporting the CIS or rebellion, etc). Fewer atrocities here than any other Oversector :p


To Lordan dissidence is dissidence, whether it is someone breaking the law, or a Rebel or a Separatist. The Rebels and Separatists just happen to need a heavier hand.

User avatar
Cybraxia
Senator
 
Posts: 4650
Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cybraxia » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Here's hoping my droid gets accepted. I'm actually pretty proud of his bio.

Represented in the WA by:
Ambassador General Flash Quint
General Peter Van Doorn
Lieutenant Major Glenn Friendly
"When an entire world changes, there are no innocent bystanders. Only those who turn the wheels and those who let them be turned."

— Doug Fetterman

Chronically Ignored
Nation takes inspiration and is based on many things:
Mega Man
Ghost in the Shell
X-COM
Eclipse Phase
And others!

User avatar
Utceforp
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9883
Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Utceforp » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:49 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Democratic East-Asia wrote:


#NEVERFORGET
#THEDEATHSTARWASANINSIDEJOB

The Death Star was an inside job. Galen Erso sabotaged it.
Signatures are so 2014.

User avatar
Arana
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6305
Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arana » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Utceforp wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
#NEVERFORGET
#THEDEATHSTARWASANINSIDEJOB

The Death Star was an inside job. Galen Erso sabotaged it.

Oh...

Shit.
Prophet of Lavanthulhu -- A Proud Portal Nationalist -- Bet on Bernie 2016

Arana wrote:Fuck you and your raps,
And all your stupid rhyming.
Haiku master race.

*Drops mic*
Seventeen year old probably straight Christian socialist from New England.

"Aran is basically a very pissed-off Chihuahua combined with a bisexual Billy Graham, minus the bisexuality." -Lavan Tiri

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8683
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Am I Lux Bonteri now?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Kassaran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9513
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:00 pm

I'm just wondering where my raider character will start off. As a privateer, I guess we'll have him wean from the Trade Federation supply lines and start hunting Imperials.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
The Teutonic Republic wrote:"Hammer" in Russian means "Dicks" in Finnish.

This can't be a coincidence
Korva wrote:Q: How effective would this thing be if we assume it would be very effective?
A: Very effective
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG.
Same goes for Task Force Rainbow.

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.
Currently Enlisted in the United States Army.

User avatar
Great Franconia and Verana
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5116
Founded: Apr 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:36 pm

What kind of Fleet aught a Grand Admiral have?

I was thinking one or two Imperial Class Star Destroyers, with a handful of Venators, Acclamators and other supporting ships.
Canadian from Vancouver
Social Liberal, Internationalist, Atheist
Trudeau 2019, Wilkinson 2021
Compass: -1.75/-2.62

User avatar
The Solomani
Envoy
 
Posts: 332
Founded: Dec 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solomani » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Name: Mackenzie Erowan
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Allegiance paid to: Jedi Remnants(Republic/Rebel Alliance)
Rank: Jedi Knight
Appearance: This is her
Personality: Rather impulsive and easily angered, which has made some Jedi fear that she could be brought to the Dark Side.
Force Sensitive: Yes
Skills/Powers: Exceptionally trained in Vaapad, skilled in multiple forms of lightsaber combat, not so much with the Force but still adept, being able to force push and force jump and such. Recently has begun to experiment with Force Choke, which could lead to her falling from the Order.
Weaponry: Green lightsaber
Ship: None yet, gets whatever ride she can.
Biography: Born on Alderaan during the Old Republic, Mackenzie was immediately sought out as a potential Force user due to Alderaan's proximity to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Trained as a. Padawan, she was on assignment with her master to protect Bail Organa when the Old Republic fell and the Empire rose from it's ashes. Hidden and (ironically) protected by Bail Organa, instead of the other way around, they waited in hiding as the Galaxy unraveled. When Bail Organa and Alderaan sided with Senator Amidala's New Galactic Republic, Mackenzie and her master joined them. After Re-uniting with the Jedi Remnants, Mackenzie was knighted out of desperation for more Jedi warriors, and was assigned to help guard Alderaan from Imperial and Separatist insurgency. She currently resides on Alderaan, reporting to Bail Organa. However, without other Jedi to keep her in check, she is slipping into "other" aspects of the Force, and may one day fall in completely.
RP Example: I've never done one of these so I hope I do well
Notes: If anyone is playing as Bail Organa, Mackenzie will likely have a close relationship with them or will end up joining the Sith and trying to kill Organa.
Last edited by The Solomani on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Arana
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6305
Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arana » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:33 pm

The Solomani wrote:Name: Mackenzie Erowan
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Allegiance paid to: Jedi Remnants(Republic/Rebel Alliance)
Rank: Jedi Knight
Appearance: This is her
Personality: Rather impulsive and easily angered, which has made some Jedi fear that she could be brought to the Dark Side.
Force Sensitive: Yes
Skills/Powers: Exceptionally trained in Vaapad, skilled in multiple forms of lightsaber combat, not so much with the Force but still adept, being able to force push and force jump and such. Recently has begun to experiment with Force Lightening, which could lead to her falling from the Order.
Weaponry: Green lightsaber
Ship: None yet, gets whatever ride she can.
Biography: Born on Alderaan during the Old Republic, Mackenzie was immediately sought out as a potential Force user due to Alderaan's proximity to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Trained as a. Padawan, she was on assignment with her master to protect Bail Organa when the Old Republic fell and the Empire rose from it's ashes. Hidden and (ironically) protected by Bail Organa, instead of the other way around, they waited in hiding as the Galaxy unraveled. When Bail Organa and Alderaan sided with Senator Amidala's New Galactic Republic, Mackenzie and her master joined them. After Re-uniting with the Jedi Remnants, Mackenzie was knighted out of desperation for more Jedi warriors, and was assigned to help guard Alderaan from Imperial and Separatist insurgency. She currently resides on Alderaan, reporting to Bail Organa. However, without other Jedi to keep her in check, she is slipping into "other" aspects of the Force, and may one day fall in completely.
RP Example: I've never done one of these so I hope I do well
Notes: If anyone is playing as Bail Organa, Mackenzie will likely have a close relationship with them or will end up joining the Sith and trying to kill Organa.

Oh, oh, ooooooooooooh, you should make her meet my character. He could maaaaaybe pull her into the dark side :twisted:
Prophet of Lavanthulhu -- A Proud Portal Nationalist -- Bet on Bernie 2016

Arana wrote:Fuck you and your raps,
And all your stupid rhyming.
Haiku master race.

*Drops mic*
Seventeen year old probably straight Christian socialist from New England.

"Aran is basically a very pissed-off Chihuahua combined with a bisexual Billy Graham, minus the bisexuality." -Lavan Tiri

User avatar
Kassaran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9513
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Well, other options for players could be they get placed in with my crew as I transport Jedi on raiding missions. It'd be interesting enough.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
The Teutonic Republic wrote:"Hammer" in Russian means "Dicks" in Finnish.

This can't be a coincidence
Korva wrote:Q: How effective would this thing be if we assume it would be very effective?
A: Very effective
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG.
Same goes for Task Force Rainbow.

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.
Currently Enlisted in the United States Army.

User avatar
The Solomani
Envoy
 
Posts: 332
Founded: Dec 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solomani » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Arana wrote:
The Solomani wrote:Name: Mackenzie Erowan
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Allegiance paid to: Jedi Remnants(Republic/Rebel Alliance)
Rank: Jedi Knight
Appearance: This is her
Personality: Rather impulsive and easily angered, which has made some Jedi fear that she could be brought to the Dark Side.
Force Sensitive: Yes
Skills/Powers: Exceptionally trained in Vaapad, skilled in multiple forms of lightsaber combat, not so much with the Force but still adept, being able to force push and force jump and such. Recently has begun to experiment with Force Lightening, which could lead to her falling from the Order.
Weaponry: Green lightsaber
Ship: None yet, gets whatever ride she can.
Biography: Born on Alderaan during the Old Republic, Mackenzie was immediately sought out as a potential Force user due to Alderaan's proximity to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Trained as a. Padawan, she was on assignment with her master to protect Bail Organa when the Old Republic fell and the Empire rose from it's ashes. Hidden and (ironically) protected by Bail Organa, instead of the other way around, they waited in hiding as the Galaxy unraveled. When Bail Organa and Alderaan sided with Senator Amidala's New Galactic Republic, Mackenzie and her master joined them. After Re-uniting with the Jedi Remnants, Mackenzie was knighted out of desperation for more Jedi warriors, and was assigned to help guard Alderaan from Imperial and Separatist insurgency. She currently resides on Alderaan, reporting to Bail Organa. However, without other Jedi to keep her in check, she is slipping into "other" aspects of the Force, and may one day fall in completely.
RP Example: I've never done one of these so I hope I do well
Notes: If anyone is playing as Bail Organa, Mackenzie will likely have a close relationship with them or will end up joining the Sith and trying to kill Organa.

Oh, oh, ooooooooooooh, you should make her meet my character. He could maaaaaybe pull her into the dark side :twisted:

You'd have to come all the way to Alderaan because she's not allowed to leave on order from the New Republic/Jedi Order.

User avatar
The Valyria Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5056
Founded: May 26, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Kassaran wrote:Well, other options for players could be they get placed in with my crew as I transport Jedi on raiding missions. It'd be interesting enough.

Tantive IV already acts at the mobile HQ for the Jedi. If the Jedi in big numbers need to be somewhere they use Tantive. If they need to go solo, they take their starfighters.

User avatar
Kassaran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9513
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:43 pm

I highly doubt the Tantive IV (A highly identifiable Corellian blockade runner) can run raiding missions as effectively as per se a dedicated raider. Just saying.

And boarding a smaller ship with a Starfighter isn't easy either... unless it's a bounty-hunting vessel, but that's different.

IC When?
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
The Teutonic Republic wrote:"Hammer" in Russian means "Dicks" in Finnish.

This can't be a coincidence
Korva wrote:Q: How effective would this thing be if we assume it would be very effective?
A: Very effective
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG.
Same goes for Task Force Rainbow.

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.
Currently Enlisted in the United States Army.

User avatar
Arana
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6305
Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arana » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:45 pm

The Solomani wrote:
Arana wrote:Oh, oh, ooooooooooooh, you should make her meet my character. He could maaaaaybe pull her into the dark side :twisted:

You'd have to come all the way to Alderaan because she's not allowed to leave on order from the New Republic/Jedi Order.

Dammit. She could sneak off the planet maybe? Maybe? :P
Prophet of Lavanthulhu -- A Proud Portal Nationalist -- Bet on Bernie 2016

Arana wrote:Fuck you and your raps,
And all your stupid rhyming.
Haiku master race.

*Drops mic*
Seventeen year old probably straight Christian socialist from New England.

"Aran is basically a very pissed-off Chihuahua combined with a bisexual Billy Graham, minus the bisexuality." -Lavan Tiri

User avatar
The Solomani
Envoy
 
Posts: 332
Founded: Dec 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solomani » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Did the OP see my app?

User avatar
Kassaran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9513
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:47 pm

The OP might not be online...

Or they might be...

They just answered, but from a silent hillside in the distance they did.

Disturbing one's absence this is. Mm-hmm.
Last edited by Kassaran on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
The Teutonic Republic wrote:"Hammer" in Russian means "Dicks" in Finnish.

This can't be a coincidence
Korva wrote:Q: How effective would this thing be if we assume it would be very effective?
A: Very effective
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG.
Same goes for Task Force Rainbow.

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.
Currently Enlisted in the United States Army.

User avatar
Zanera
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9698
Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zanera » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:49 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Kassaran wrote:Well, other options for players could be they get placed in with my crew as I transport Jedi on raiding missions. It'd be interesting enough.

Tantive IV already acts at the mobile HQ for the Jedi. If the Jedi in big numbers need to be somewhere they use Tantive. If they need to go solo, they take their starfighters.


Is this acceptable?

User avatar
Ascoobis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 703
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ascoobis » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Arana wrote:Would the various Confederates here like to come up with a strategy to fight off the Empire, and, more specifically, defend Geonosis?

The following solutions are made under the assumption that price isn't a factor and the invasion is not imminent....

It'd be best to use the environment to our advantage. A System-wide minefield would be a good start.

Well, in canon, Geonosis is a single-planet system with fifteen moons. What if the CIS were to fortify the outer moons with Surface-to-Orbit weapons, like predecessors to the V-150 with overlapping lines of fire(whose effectiveness depending on from which direction the Imperial Fleet(s) come from). The majority of the Confederate Fleet in the system could hide themselves behind the cover of the the Inner Moons while a minority draws the Imperial Fleet into a trap. This could perhaps be used for the dramatic reveal of the single newly completed Subjugator. The presence of interdiction fields(Assuming the technology is available at the time) at ambush points far from the planet and leading to the outskirts of the Moon/Ring system by the the Confederate Navy might be a good idea to prevent any surprises.

As far as the planet goes, perhaps a planetary shield and the placement of important military installations within the Geonosian Catacombs already created. Cave entrances could be used as camouflaged hangars for fighters and CAS aircraft to harass Imperial Forces landing on the planet(Assuming they make it to orbit and try to land troops). Canyons could easily serve as chokepoints for ambushes by infantry(Both Droid and Geonosian), nevermind where you could put artillery. AA installations could be installed onto the surface and could double as infantry suppression if they could swivel. Minefields over the plains could easily serve to slow any advance(These could be laced with those minefield droids that were seen on Christophis during the Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie).

Having all droids/vehicles on the planet be repainted to a rust color as camouflage(the Grey B2s would stand out immensely). To have B2-HA droids form the spearheads of assault/ambushes/retreats would serve as a great threat to groups of infantry and lightly-to-medium armored vehicles alike. Droidekas could be placed at certain points to ambush Imperial troops with a torrent of laserfire. It would also be important to use the agility and speed of the Hailfire Droid for hit-and-run attacks on the Imperial Forces; especially at night or during dust storms.

All of these may not stop or prevent the success of an Imperial invasion, but it'd sure make the process long and a pure Hell for them.

Thoughts? Clarification? Friendly criticism?
"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
-Christopher Dawson

"An eye for an eye makes the world go blind."
-Mahatma Gandhi

"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist."
-George Carlin



User avatar
The Solomani
Envoy
 
Posts: 332
Founded: Dec 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solomani » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Arana wrote:
The Solomani wrote:You'd have to come all the way to Alderaan because she's not allowed to leave on order from the New Republic/Jedi Order.

Dammit. She could sneak off the planet maybe? Maybe? :P

She IS rather impulsive. Perhaps she steals a ship and hits hyperdrive randomly and accidently ends up in your system.

User avatar
Arana
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6305
Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arana » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:12 pm

Ascoobis wrote:
Arana wrote:Would the various Confederates here like to come up with a strategy to fight off the Empire, and, more specifically, defend Geonosis?

The following solutions are made under the assumption that price isn't a factor and the invasion is not imminent....

It'd be best to use the environment to our advantage. A System-wide minefield would be a good start.

Well, in canon, Geonosis is a single-planet system with fifteen moons. What if the CIS were to fortify the outer moons with Surface-to-Orbit weapons, like predecessors to the V-150 with overlapping lines of fire(whose effectiveness depending on from which direction the Imperial Fleet(s) come from). The majority of the Confederate Fleet in the system could hide themselves behind the cover of the the Inner Moons while a minority draws the Imperial Fleet into a trap. This could perhaps be used for the dramatic reveal of the single newly completed Subjugator. The presence of interdiction fields(Assuming the technology is available at the time) at ambush points far from the planet and leading to the outskirts of the Moon/Ring system by the the Confederate Navy might be a good idea to prevent any surprises.

As far as the planet goes, perhaps a planetary shield and the placement of important military installations within the Geonosian Catacombs already created. Cave entrances could be used as camouflaged hangars for fighters and CAS aircraft to harass Imperial Forces landing on the planet(Assuming they make it to orbit and try to land troops). Canyons could easily serve as chokepoints for ambushes by infantry(Both Droid and Geonosian), nevermind where you could put artillery. AA installations could be installed onto the surface and could double as infantry suppression if they could swivel. Minefields over the plains could easily serve to slow any advance(These could be laced with those minefield droids that were seen on Christophis during the Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie).

Having all droids/vehicles on the planet be repainted to a rust color as camouflage(the Grey B2s would stand out immensely). To have B2-HA droids form the spearheads of assault/ambushes/retreats would serve as a great threat to groups of infantry and lightly-to-medium armored vehicles alike. Droidekas could be placed at certain points to ambush Imperial troops with a torrent of laserfire. It would also be important to use the agility and speed of the Hailfire Droid for hit-and-run attacks on the Imperial Forces; especially at night or during dust storms.

All of these may not stop or prevent the success of an Imperial invasion, but it'd sure make the process long and a pure Hell for them.

Thoughts? Clarification? Friendly criticism?

How about all of those things? I like all of those things.

The Solomani wrote:
Arana wrote:Dammit. She could sneak off the planet maybe? Maybe? :P

She IS rather impulsive. Perhaps she steals a ship and hits hyperdrive randomly and accidently ends up in your system.

Well... random hyperdrive would definitely get her killed. And probably other people.

Stowing away on a freighter or something would make more sense. Although Serenno and Alderaan aren't exactly close
Prophet of Lavanthulhu -- A Proud Portal Nationalist -- Bet on Bernie 2016

Arana wrote:Fuck you and your raps,
And all your stupid rhyming.
Haiku master race.

*Drops mic*
Seventeen year old probably straight Christian socialist from New England.

"Aran is basically a very pissed-off Chihuahua combined with a bisexual Billy Graham, minus the bisexuality." -Lavan Tiri

User avatar
The Valyria Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5056
Founded: May 26, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:12 pm

The Solomani wrote:
Arana wrote:Dammit. She could sneak off the planet maybe? Maybe? :P

She IS rather impulsive. Perhaps she steals a ship and hits hyperdrive randomly and accidently ends up in your system.

I'll be sure to have my custom Jedi keep an eye on her.

Also I never said the Jedi were raiding. The Tantive is to get them from place to place quick, once at the location they usually use their Star fighters to land. Their Interceptors have good stealth capabilities.

User avatar
Cybraxia
Senator
 
Posts: 4650
Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cybraxia » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:13 pm

I hate to be a bother, but how do the recent apps look, Val?

Represented in the WA by:
Ambassador General Flash Quint
General Peter Van Doorn
Lieutenant Major Glenn Friendly
"When an entire world changes, there are no innocent bystanders. Only those who turn the wheels and those who let them be turned."

— Doug Fetterman

Chronically Ignored
Nation takes inspiration and is based on many things:
Mega Man
Ghost in the Shell
X-COM
Eclipse Phase
And others!

User avatar
Ascoobis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 703
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ascoobis » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:15 pm

Ascoobis wrote:
Ascoobis wrote:
Name: BX-222. Known to Organics as "Stanix"

Age: 3 Standard Years

Gender: Masculine Programming

Allegiance paid to: The Confederacy of Independent Systems

Rank (if it applies): Second Officer to INSERT

Appearance (Picture appreciated): (Image)

Personality: In many ways a combination of experience and upgrades greatly separate BX-222 from the average BX Commando. Its greater cognitive potential and autonomy has allowed for the expansion of the droid's crude personality matrix. From incredibly early in its functionality BX-222 has been shown to dislike and has shown a sort of regret of the usage of unnecessary violence and death, finding it a wasteful usage of time, energy, and attention. Unless when it comes to completing assigned objectives, where its determination knows no bounds. Above all, BX-222 is a growing being, and with the curiosity of the surrounding, ever-evolving world to come with it.

Force Sensitive: No

Skills/Powers: Physically very similar to the standard BX Commando Droid. However, an advanced processor similar to the that of a Super-tactical Droid was installed prior to its capture by the former Republic. Allowing independent thinking on the edge of consciousness, complex combat strategy, increased reflexes, complex sociability skills, and persuasive deception. With the knowledge, strategies, and outcomes of many of the Clone Wars' battles in the droid's databanks, BX-222 has the tools to best counter the strategies that it believes its adversaries are using.

Weaponry (If any): Stolen E-11 Blaster Rifle, Vibroblade

Ship (If any): None

Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please):

Assembled late in the Clone Wars in the Techno Union Factories of Hypori, BX-222 and its batch were specifically made to supplement the ranks of the MagnaGuards and Super Tactical Droids, which due to late-war shortages and production difficulties, resources could no longer be mustered to produce them in sufficient numbers. As such, plans for a more advanced variation on the BX-series were made. Simply with the addition of a more powerful processor into a standard BX frame. By the conclusion of the Battle of Coruscant, a single platoon of this BX variation were able to be manufactured and were to be shipped to Utapau to take the place of General Grievous' recently fallen MagnaGuards. The blockade runner smuggling the comatose Droid cargo arrived in the midst of the Battle of Utapau. The unagile Confederate ship was quickly boarded and its cargo confiscated by Republic Marines. It would be kept in the storage in the holds of what was then General Obi-Wan Kenobi's flagship, The Vigilance until shortly after Order 66 and soon forgotten among the maze of storage containers.

In the great transition from the Republican to the Imperial Navy, the cargo hold of the Vigilance was finally cleared in preparation for decommission three years after that fateful battle, as the ship was soon to be replaced in its fleet by an Imperial-I Class Star Destroyer. In transit to Kuat Shipyards to be dismantled, the Star Destroyer's escorting fleet was ambushed by a Separatist Fleet. The undermanned Venator was slowly overwhelmed by a Separatist boarding party. However, heavy fighting resulted in the destruction of most of the captured droids. The ship was plundered of materials before being allowed to drift in space. As the CIS didn't have the necessary resources to maintain the vessel if adopted into the Confederate Navy.

Reactivated on Geonosis, BX-222s advanced cognitive abilities were discovered and diagnostics further revealed the inner-workings of this Skakoan creation. However, pragmatic concerns regarding the raging three-way Galactic Civil War surpassed any ambition to start production of this type based on the scans. However, to not waste the expensive droid, it was assigned aboard the INSERT as Second Officer to INSERT.

RP Example: Gridlocked choked the RP, Fell inactive, Another that fell inactive

Notes: BX-222 has a great disdain for the B1 Battle Droid, which is seen as to be so ridiculously incompetent that the resources needed to build enough of them to be effective in any given scenario are a waste in BX-222's view.

So, about my app...

Any CIS position/commanding officer would like to go into the INSERT slots?

Just moving this to a more recent page incase it was lost in conversation earlier in the thread.

Or should I just position myself on the Geonosian surface, perhaps?

Also is Countess Covesemo still a character, Helvetea?
"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
-Christopher Dawson

"An eye for an eye makes the world go blind."
-Mahatma Gandhi

"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist."
-George Carlin



PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Finland SSR, Google Adsense [Bot], Plzen

Remove ads