NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: A New Uprising [OOC] -CONCLUDED-

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:23 am

Everyone here is correct - you either want to be as close to Vader as possible (because if you prove your loyalty [to him] and your intellect and such, and don't fail at all, that's a fast-track to being promoted and more likely to serve on his fleet) or you want to literally find a way to leave the galaxy to ensure Vader never finds you (because if Vader can find you, and you're an enemy of the Empire, you're already dead).

Helvetea
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:41 am

The V O I D wrote:Everyone here is correct - you either want to be as close to Vader as possible (because if you prove your loyalty [to him] and your intellect and such, and don't fail at all, that's a fast-track to being promoted and more likely to serve on his fleet) or you want to literally find a way to leave the galaxy to ensure Vader never finds you (because if Vader can find you, and you're an enemy of the Empire, you're already dead).

That seems fair. You might need to scare Karisa into staying loyal.
Last edited by Helvetea on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:12 am

Name: The Seventh Brother (real name unknown)
Allegiance paid to: The Galactic Empire, subsequently The Emperor and Darth Vader (Of Course).
Rank: Imperial Inquisitor, holds a de facto officer role in the Imperial Military.
Appearance:Here
Personality: With a personality similar to that of a "strong, silent type", The Inquisitor known as the Seventh Brother is not necessarily that much of a talker, often preferring to keep to himself at most
times. The Brother's quiet, intimidating personality allows him to take some foes by surprise at his skill both with a lightsaber and with the Force. The Brother, like most other Force users of the dark side, channels his hatred and anger andfear to empower himself, mainly his anger, at times. While the Brother is a patient individual who often separates himself from petty conflict, he is one not to be fooled around with, given his somewhat hot-headed behavior and even tantrums, at times of frustration. His hatred of the Rebellion is just as large as his hatred for the Jedi, whom he hunts down with pleasure.
Force Sensitive: Very much so.
Skills/Powers: Given his training, The Seventh Brother is very skilled in handling a lightsaber, and is a very experienced and athletic duelist. He is capable of using telekinesis with the force, and can increase his agility using the force as well. (force jump, etc).
Weaponry
  • The Force: The Seventh Brother's greatest asset, the Force itself is used simultaneously as a defensive and offensive measure against enemies by the Brother, and very effectively.
  • Double-bladed light saber: Common for Sith and Imperial inquisitors, a double-bladed lightsaber or saberstaff, while somewhat difficult to master with, offers the user more offensive capabilities, and will catch most opponents off guard by its double-bladed appearance. The Seventh Brother's red saberstaff does exactly this, offering many offensive capabilities, such as a slightly longer reach in battle and more powerful strikes. As a failsafe, should the blade be severed in two in combat, one half is almost always able to still function even without being connected to the other saber.

Ship: A Lambda shuttle is The Seventh Brother's primary method of transportation to and from destinations. He uses Imperial Admiral Covesemo's fleet for longer transportation.

Biography: Born on the peaceful planet of Alderaan during the final days of the Republic, the individual who became to be known as the Seventh Brother, originally was a Padawan in the Jedi Order, spared for his unusually strong connection to the Force. When the Galactic Republic became to be known as the Galactic Empire, he, alongside many other powerful Force-sensitive individuals, was inducted into an organization known as the Inquisitors, an Imperial agency tasked with sensitive mission such as assassinations, eliminating Jedi who survived Order 66, and the location of Force-sensitive children. The operations involving the force-sensitive children were especially sensitive, given that the Inquisitors were tasked with finding and preventing Force-sensitive children from falling into the hands of the remaining Jedi or from using their skills against the Empire.

The Seventh Brother was one of these individuals, formerly a Padawan abducted by the Empire to conduct its nefarious operations and to counter the Jedi Remnant roaming the Galaxy. With the memory of his previous life effectively erased, and a new hatred of the Jedi fueling his advance, The Seventh Brother began his crusade, vowing to the Empire to spare no Jedi in his vast and challenging mission.

RP Example: Here
Another One

Notes: I will occasionally RP any Clones or other figures of importance that are around him, assuming the OP/Co-Ops don't.

Fixed saber for da OP. I know inquisitors mainly use double-bladed ones, so I went with a design like that this time.
Last edited by Turmenista on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:53 am

His raids on CIS Supply lines are a part of his own personal vendetta carried over from the Clone Wars. As a matter of fact, while he's taken on the title of LTCM, he's still as much a privateer as he was before, but with further authority for his seniority. Runs on CIS tfade routes might be discouraged, but it wouldn't effectively stop what he sees as his mision given to him by a legitimized Republic. Members of the Alliance have no reason to try and stop him as a privateer if it might slow his progress on thwarting Imperial Supply lines.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:26 am

Fixed my app.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:13 am

Turmenista wrote:
Allegiance paid to: The Galactic Empire, subsequently The Emperor and Darth Vader (Of Course).
Rank: Imperial Inquisitor, holds a de facto officer role in the Imperial Military.
Personality: With a personality similar to that of a "strong, silent type", The Inquisitor known as the Seventh Brother is not necessarily that much of a talker, often preferring to keep to himself at most
times. The Brother's quiet, intimidating personality allows him to take some foes by surprise at his skill both with a lightsaber and with the Force. The Brother, like most other Force users of the dark side, channels his hatred and anger andfear to empower himself, mainly his anger, at times. While the Brother is a patient individual who often separates himself from petty conflict, he is one not to be fooled around with, given his somewhat hot-headed behavior and even tantrums, at times of frustration. His hatred of the Rebellion is just as large as his hatred for the Jedi, whom he hunts down with pleasure.
Skills/Powers: Given his training, The Seventh Brother is very skilled in handling a lightsaber, and is a very experienced and athletic duelist. He is capable of using telekinesis with the force, and can increase his agility using the force as well. (force jump, etc).
Weaponry
  • The Force: The Seventh Brother's greatest asset, the Force itself is used simultaneously as a defensive and offensive measure against enemies by the Brother, and very effectively.
  • Double-bladed light saber: Common for Sith and Imperial inquisitors, a double-bladed lightsaber or saberstaff, while somewhat difficult to master with, offers the user more offensive capabilities, and will catch most opponents off guard by its double-bladed appearance. The Seventh Brother's red saberstaff does exactly this, offering many offensive capabilities, such as a slightly longer reach in battle and more powerful strikes. As a failsafe, should the blade be severed in two in combat, one half is almost always able to still function even without being connected to the other saber.

Ship: A Lambda shuttle is The Seventh Brother's primary method of transportation to and from destinations. He uses Imperial Admiral Covesemo's fleet for longer transportation.

Biography: Born on the peaceful planet of Alderaan during the final days of the Republic, the individual who became to be known as the Seventh Brother, originally was a Padawan in the Jedi Order, spared for his unusually strong connection to the Force. When the Galactic Republic became to be known as the Galactic Empire, he, alongside many other powerful Force-sensitive individuals, was inducted into an organization known as the Inquisitors, an Imperial agency tasked with sensitive mission such as assassinations, eliminating Jedi who survived Order 66, and the location of Force-sensitive children. The operations involving the force-sensitive children were especially sensitive, given that the Inquisitors were tasked with finding and preventing Force-sensitive children from falling into the hands of the remaining Jedi or from using their skills against the Empire.

The Seventh Brother was one of these individuals, formerly a Padawan abducted by the Empire to conduct its nefarious operations and to counter the Jedi Remnant roaming the Galaxy. With the memory of his previous life effectively erased, and a new hatred of the Jedi fueling his advance, The Seventh Brother began his crusade, vowing to the Empire to spare no Jedi in his vast and challenging mission.

Another One

Notes: I will occasionally RP any Clones or other figures of importance that are around him, assuming the OP/Co-Ops don't.

Fixed saber for da OP. I know inquisitors mainly use double-bladed ones, so I went with a design like that this time.

I'm not sure, but I think there might be a timeline issue with this app. "The last days of the republic" is ambiguous, because it can't refer to the year Palpatine reorganized the Republic into the Empire(19 BBY), as the year the RP is set in is 16 BBY, which would make your character 3 years old. Beyond that I doubt he was a Padawan at age 23, which he must have been to be taken in by the empire when he was a Padawan if he is 26 today.
Signatures are so 2014.

Helvetea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:05 am

It seems there might be 34 main ships in Admiral Covesemo's fleet instead.

11 Gozanti Class Cruisers
5 Light Cruisers
10 Munificent Class Frigates
8 Capital Ships

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:38 am

North America Inc wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Minyan Obi-Wan, Padme and my custom character look above. Just posted a bunch of apps that were accepted or denied.

Can I reserve Anakin or Tarkin?

Tarkin reservation is noted.
Utceforp wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
Weaponry

Another One

I'm not sure, but I think there might be a timeline issue with this app. "The last days of the republic" is ambiguous, because it can't refer to the year Palpatine reorganized the Republic into the Empire(19 BBY), as the year the RP is set in is 16 BBY, which would make your character 3 years old. Beyond that I doubt he was a Padawan at age 23, which he must have been to be taken in by the empire when he was a Padawan if he is 26 today.

Gonna have to agree to this. The clone Wars lasted three years, and we're three years passed that. Unless yourchaxter constantly failed his trials he would not still be a Padawan. Just fix these minor issues and you'll be good.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:50 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
North America Inc wrote:Can I reserve Anakin or Tarkin?

Tarkin reservation is noted.
Utceforp wrote:I'm not sure, but I think there might be a timeline issue with this app. "The last days of the republic" is ambiguous, because it can't refer to the year Palpatine reorganized the Republic into the Empire(19 BBY), as the year the RP is set in is 16 BBY, which would make your character 3 years old. Beyond that I doubt he was a Padawan at age 23, which he must have been to be taken in by the empire when he was a Padawan if he is 26 today.

Gonna have to agree to this. The clone Wars lasted three years, and we're three years passed that. Unless yourchaxter constantly failed his trials he would not still be a Padawan. Just fix these minor issues and you'll be good.

Vogega wrote:Fixed my app.

Better, however the RP Sample is still missing. And you did not remove the lightsaber.
Kassaran wrote:His raids on CIS Supply lines are a part of his own personal vendetta carried over from the Clone Wars. As a matter of fact, while he's taken on the title of LTCM, he's still as much a privateer as he was before, but with further authority for his seniority. Runs on CIS tfade routes might be discouraged, but it wouldn't effectively stop what he sees as his mision given to him by a legitimized Republic. Members of the Alliance have no reason to try and stop him as a privateer if it might slow his progress on thwarting Imperial Supply lines.

Actually the Alliance do have reason to stop him. He's using a Republic Vessel, the CIS will see this. Raiding someone's supplies is reason for a declaration of war. The Alliance is not strong enough to fight a two way war like the Empire. They need to keep that neutrality with the CIS, if they are to restore the Republic. While there are many in the Alliance who still hate the CIS, the major de facto leaders; Organa, Padme, Mon Mothma would see to it that these attacks stop.

Helvetea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:50 am

Might edit Covesemo to remain with the CIS.
Last edited by Helvetea on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:39 pm

Valyria, did you read my TG?

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Weaponry

Biography: Born on the peaceful planet of Alderaan before the Clone Wars even began, the individual who became to be known as the Seventh Brother, was noticed fairly easily by the Jedi for his unusually strong connection to the Force, and soon began his training alongside an unspecified mentor to eventually take the title of Jedi. By the time the Clone Wars had begun, this Padawan, now officially a Jedi, had joined the ranks of countless other Jedi taking part in the three year conflict spanning across the Galaxy.

This Jedi, while he was not present for Anakin Skywalker' - now Darth Vader's - destruction of the Jedi Temple, he was lucky enough to survive Order 66 (barely), only to be caught and incipacitated by the Empire's forces, with specific orders to spare his life, given the potential asset he could become to the new Galactic Empire. During this period he, alongside many other powerful Force-sensitive individuals and former Jedi, was inducted into an organization simply known as the Inquisitors, an Imperial agency tasked with sensitive missions such as assassinations, eliminating Jedi who survived Order 66, and the location of Force-sensitive children. The operations involving the force-sensitive children were especially sensitive, given that the Inquisitors were tasked with finding and preventing Force-sensitive children from falling into the hands of the remaining Jedi or from using their skills against the Empire. After a series of additional trainings and trials to confirm his allegiance to the Empire, the former Jedi took up the new name of the Seventh Brother, and began his mission, as an Inquisitor, to hunt down the remaining Jedi and locate the Force-sensitive children.

Another One

I'm not really good with dates, especially for Star Wars canon. But I'm glad to know I'm doing great so far.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 pm

SInce this is alt-canon, do you know what rank Tarkin hold in the Empire? He was close with Anakin and the Emperor, where should I place him.

Also does Anakin wear the suit, since he wasn't burned in Mustafar.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:16 pm

Turmenista wrote:
Weaponry

Biography: Born on the peaceful planet of Alderaan before the Clone Wars even began, the individual who became to be known as the Seventh Brother, was noticed fairly easily by the Jedi for his unusually strong connection to the Force, and soon began his training alongside an unspecified mentor to eventually take the title of Jedi. By the time the Clone Wars had begun, this Padawan, now officially a Jedi, had joined the ranks of countless other Jedi taking part in the three year conflict spanning across the Galaxy.

This Jedi, while he was not present for Anakin Skywalker' - now Darth Vader's - destruction of the Jedi Temple, he was lucky enough to survive Order 66 (barely), only to be caught and incipacitated by the Empire's forces, with specific orders to spare his life, given the potential asset he could become to the new Galactic Empire. During this period he, alongside many other powerful Force-sensitive individuals and former Jedi, was inducted into an organization simply known as the Inquisitors, an Imperial agency tasked with sensitive missions such as assassinations, eliminating Jedi who survived Order 66, and the location of Force-sensitive children. The operations involving the force-sensitive children were especially sensitive, given that the Inquisitors were tasked with finding and preventing Force-sensitive children from falling into the hands of the remaining Jedi or from using their skills against the Empire. After a series of additional trainings and trials to confirm his allegiance to the Empire, the former Jedi took up the new name of the Seventh Brother, and began his mission, as an Inquisitor, to hunt down the remaining Jedi and locate the Force-sensitive children.

Another One

I'm not really good with dates, especially for Star Wars canon. But I'm glad to know I'm doing great so far.

I plan on having Master Nabhak lead missions into Imperial and CIS territory looking for force sensitive children to recruit, so I'm sure the Seventh Brother will be interested in him.
Signatures are so 2014.

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:16 pm

North America Inc wrote:SInce this is alt-canon, do you know what rank Tarkin hold in the Empire? He was close with Anakin and the Emperor, where should I place him.

Tarkin was canon wise Grand Moff of Oversector 1 (AKA the core).
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Can i make a admiral with Napoleon's Complex?

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Democratic East-Asia wrote:
North America Inc wrote:SInce this is alt-canon, do you know what rank Tarkin hold in the Empire? He was close with Anakin and the Emperor, where should I place him.

Tarkin was canon wise Grand Moff of Oversector 1 (AKA the core).

I thought he was in charge of the outer rim?

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:36 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Democratic East-Asia wrote:Tarkin was canon wise Grand Moff of Oversector 1 (AKA the core).

I thought he was in charge of the outer rim?

Not 100% sure about my earlier statement, but as a Grand Moff he was responsible for one of the Empire's 20 or so oversectors.
NS stats are not used.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Helvetea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Helvetea on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:40 pm

Democratic East-Asia wrote:
North America Inc wrote:I thought he was in charge of the outer rim?

Not 100% sure about my earlier statement, but as a Grand Moff he was responsible for one of the Empire's 20 or so oversectors.

Okay, thanks. Who will I be working with: do I work with the Anakin player or is there another admiral I can work with.

Helvetea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:41 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Democratic East-Asia wrote:Not 100% sure about my earlier statement, but as a Grand Moff he was responsible for one of the Empire's 20 or so oversectors.

Okay, thanks. Who will I be working with: do I work with the Anakin player or is there another admiral I can work with.

Covesemo is an Admiral who's available.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi, there. I'm the guy who's playing Anakin/Vader, and no, he doesn't have a suit.

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:41 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:-my app-

1. Acknowledged, I'll add that into my app's notes.
2. Acknowledged as well, although I don't exactly know how to state that in my app. Will put a footnote.
3. I do know what Battlefleet Gothic is, and I understand the scenario as it holds.
4. Numbers have been edited.
NS stats are not used.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:42 pm

The V O I D wrote:

Hi, there. I'm the guy who's playing Anakin/Vader, and no, he doesn't have a suit.

Nice, I guess I'll be working with you then.

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:42 pm

Name: Sinclair Attaca
Allegiance paid to: The Empire.
Rank (if it applies): Grand Moff of the 13th Oversector
Appearance (Picture appreciated):

Personality:

In public, Attaca puts on the image of a determined and morally just leader: one that uses his power to better the lives of those below him. Even so, Attaca is known to be quite straightforward and at times violent, and will take drastic measures to ensure what he and his superiors want is done. Ruthless at times but forgiving at others, friends describe him as a passionate and friendly, yet focussed and efficient. Attaca sees himself as the equals of those below him, and is often willing to talk to anyone willing to approach him when he has time.

Privately, Attaca is reserved and quiet, and enjoys delving into numerous areas dealing with philosophy and literature. Attaca is especially interested art and craftsmanship, and is known to own a large collection of antiques / wares from around his sector. Those close to him know that Attaca suffers from mood swings at certain times, something he tries to keep hidden from the public.

Force Sensitive: Nope.
Skills/Powers:

Efficient Manager: Attaca has been known for his policies of conservation and efficiency, and only implements policies he deems the least wasteful. Resources are important indeed, especially in the case of the a three sided galactic war. While the Empire is definitely the most powerful of the factions, nothing should be carelessly used up. However, Attaca's focus on efficiency has indirrectly led him to levy higher taxes among his oversector's population (there's the need to buy more warships these days), which has proven somewhat unpopular.

Tolerant / Leader: Unlike many Imperials, Attaca is actually quite tolerant of non-human culture so long as it doesn't disturb the peace he tries to enforce. Attaca also frequently goes out of his way to meet with civilian leaders and personnel and listen to their concerns. This somewhat counterbalances his high taxation of his oversector's inhabitants and has proven relatively effective at decreasing rebel tendencies on more populated planets (backwaters be primitive). Attaca is also on good relations with his officer corp and soldiers.

Weaponry (If any): Has a blaster pistol and an antique slug-throwing pistol (which was given to him by his adopted father).
Ship (If any): The Imperial-1 Vengeance of Antares.
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please):

Attaca's childhood is shrouded in mystery, although it is known that he was an orphan. Abandoned by his parents at the age of two and raised in an orphanage on a mid-rim mining world, Sinclair was incredibly lucky to be adopted by a traveling politician of the republic at the age of 6. From there, he was given his current name, and moved to a planet in the colonial parts of the republic. Growing up in a democratic and free society cemented his beliefs in the Republic, and a terrorist attack which killed his father only further emboldened him to serve the galaxy as a whole. Attaca was considered by his peers as an often overly optimistic youth. They told him he would be disappointed with how the galaxy was run, but Attaca believed nothing.

During his teen years, Attaca eventually transferred to Anaxes, where he would study and train to become a pilot in the Republic Navy. It was during this time that he became increasingly politically involved, and began to notice the common trends of the republic from afar. It was a dysfunctional and often corrupt mess, and lessened Attaca's beliefs in the Republic, but Attaca would continue his career anyways. The still lingering thought of bringing real change was something Attaca looked into, and wanted to prove could happen. After graduating with high marks, Attaca joined the Republic Navy, and gradual rose through the ranks fighting pirates and various wannabe warlords.

Then the Clone Wars Began.

Attaca was among those officers that participated in the First Battle of Geonosis, and had coordinated numerous gunship strikes in taking down a number of Trade Federation Core ships. With the Republic lacking many trained and experienced officers, Attaca quickly managed to climb through the ranks as an officer who was both competent and liked by his troops. Attaca went from a corporal to an Admiral in a number of years, and climbed to a Fleet Admiral following his performance during the battle of Coruscant. On another note, Attaca was well known for his organization of Republic ship building and resources distribution during the war, which would later contribute to his placement as Grand Moff of the 13th oversector.

The war hasn't technically ended, but the Empire rose out of the ashes of the Republic anyways. Attaca took his chances and sided with Palpatine's new regime, hoping that the Empire would prove to be the nation the people of the Galaxy needed in these trying times. While initially aiming to become a Grand Admiral, backhand dealings by Attaca's political and military opponents prevented him from taking the position, and he was eventually relegated into managing the 13th oversector. Attaca himself was rather unimpressed with what he saw as a blatant act of self preservation among members of the new ruling establishment, but nevertheless took his duties to heart. After all, Grand Moff was far above Fleet Admiral in the ranking system, and gave him significant leverage over a large percentage of the galactic population. With the current war going on, Attaca hopes to prove himself by launching an offensive on nearby Geonosis: a highly important CIS manufacturing center. With this, he hopes to remove any remaining suspicion of him being disloyal to the Empire (most of it is just rumors, but Attaca's relatively lenient attitude has many thinking he's up to something).

RP Example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=399514&p=30795118#p30795118

Notes:
-As per typical sector, a fleet of 2,400 warships are assigned per sector under Attaca's command, although only 24 are supposed to be Imperial-1 Class star destroyers, with most of the remaining being various small auxiliaries and supply vessels. However, seeing how Imperial-1s are still somewhat new, only 2 are in service as of now. The rest of Attaca's capital ships are a combination of Venator IIs supported by older Venator and Victory Class ships.

-There are a total of 20 such fleets under Attaca. Even so, authority of these fleets falls under the 20 moffs beneath Attaca, making it difficult for him to assemble large concentrations of forces without considerable effort.

-Attaca has an 11 year old son that he cares for quite a lot. (Treland Attaca)

-Will also RP from the perspective of one Henrik Roshad (Advisor of / Admiral under Attaca), Captain Milian Soto (Captain of the Venator II class ship Hand of Tarlow) and an eccentric stormtrooper captain (CTR-980 / Keith Trennor. Serving on Tatooine.)

-Attaca's position isn't exactly the easiest. Resources are limited due to the far-out nature of his Oversector, and enemies are plentiful (Geonosis is nearby, making Seperatist attacks ever so frequent). Failure as of now isn't an option (less he wants to face the wrath of Vader, never mind a definite reduction in rank and whatever else might befall him).

Oversector Map. Sector map for the mid-rim.

(These maps don't correspond perfectly, so the number I gave is an estimate. This takes into account that Hutt Space is rather uncontrolled, so sectors there didn't exactly count as "full" sectors when I calculated the number of ships in the oversector)
Last edited by Democratic East-Asia on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
NS stats are not used.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse