NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: A New Uprising [OOC] -CONCLUDED-

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Remove ads

User avatar
Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5767
Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Hmm, we could honestly use a few territorial administrators. There's always work behind the scene when it comes to the overall war effort.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. MT/ Early PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

East Asian News: Economic output up 1.2% from last quarter. | Bengalese Premier announces completion of new sea walls

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7841
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Democratic East-Asia wrote:Hmm, we could honestly use a few territorial administrators. There's always work behind the scene when it comes to the overall war effort.

Do Imperial Senators count? Or actual leaders of planets?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Cybraxia
Senator
 
Posts: 4650
Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cybraxia » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Arana wrote:
Cybraxia wrote:
Name: Asajj Ventress

Age: Unknown

Gender: Female

Allegiance paid to: None

Rank (if it applies): None

Appearance (Picture appreciated): http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sta ... 0724125609

Personality: Snarky, Cautious, but more compassionate now then not.

Force Sensitive: Yes

Skills/Powers: Telekinesis, Mind Tricks, Force Choke, Self-Enhancement through Force, Master of Jar'Kai and Hand-to-hand combat

Weaponry (If any): Yellow-Bladed Variable Length Lightsaber, DE-10 Blaster Pistol, Two short-blade vibroswords

Ship (If any): Banshee II

Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): During the Clone Wars, many things changed in Asajj Ventress' life. Accepted as a Sith Acolyte by Count Dooku, Ventress had helped pave the way for attacks against the Republic, and earned herself the animosity of many for her actions. Ventress, however, was ambitious, and planned her own goals. After mutual betrayals between her and Count Dooku, Ventress fled and took up the life of a Bounty Hunter, joining in with a group led by Boba Fett. After a mission on Quarzite, she left them and continued on by herself.

Afterwards she attempted to hunt down her former pawn, Savage Opress and ended up saving Obi-Wan Kenobi's life. Later, she assisted in proving Ahsoka Tano's innocence in a bombing case. Following this, she acquired her ship, the Banshee, and participated in many other jobs, including work with Jedi Quinlan Vos, who later became her lover. Vos, who had been assigned by the Jedi Council to learn Count Dooku's habits in order to assassinate him, began to learn from her some of the dark ways of the force, to better have a chance at beating Dooku, in her own words.

They worked together for most of the rest of the war, up until the confrontation with Dooku on Christophsis. There, Ventress claimed that Dooku had slain Vos and escaped. No one has been able to ascertain to whether this is true, but it had been accepted by the Jedi who reviewed the events of the mission. Since then, Ventress has been laying low, rebuilding her ship, and staying out of the public eye.

RP Example: I would, but I'm lazy. I'm sure you remember me tho.


Name: Kath Frey
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Allegiance paid to: "Desperate Measures" PMC
Rank (if it applies): Captain
Appearance (Picture appreciated):
face
Uniform Front
Uniform Back

Personality: Eccentric, and Energetic. Loves to crack jokes.

Force Sensitive: No.

Skills/Powers: Skilled Hand to Hand, Expert Sharpshooter

Weaponry (If any): TL-50 Heavy Repeater, Compressed Air Slugthrower, Vibroknife

Ship (If any): HWK-290 light freighter "Honorable Intentions"

Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Kath Frey has been a life-long soldier. From combating pirates in the outer rim, to protecting diplomats when the Republic couldn't. Risking his life for others. For thirty-three years, Kath Frey has been one of the best of his PMC, Desperate Measures Security. The Clone Wars had seen an up-spike in worlds too isolated from the Republic to gain their assistance, so they called on private militaries, ones like Desperate Measures, for protection and the raising of their own militias. And the Separatists certainly gave them action alright. Frey had spent much of the Clone Wars hopping from planet to planet, reinforcing garrisons and teaching the locals how to fight. And for the most part, he enjoyed it.

But, with the end of the Clone wars, the revelations that had come out had shocked him. Gone was the Republic that he had helped. In its place, a seemingly fascist dictatorship. On the one hand, he had been glad that the war was all but over. To have some semblance of peace. But on the other, what had happened to the freedom that he had fought for? Sure he was a mercenary, but he still fought and bled alongside those who believed in the Republic. What had happened to that? And even worse yet, rumors of other PMCs being forcibly shut down by the Empire, in order to keep down on militants. Now, in a changing galaxy, Kath must decide on whether he will allow the wheels of change to turn, or to join the ones he fought to destroy a potentially worse evil.

RP Example: Same as above
Notes: Private Darien Caranthyr, Private Mai Manten, Private Janos Sutherland, and Corporal Ramirez Fengris


I'm not particularly pleased about either my synopsis of Ventress's Bio, or my bio of Kath, but I'm usually pretty bad on those due to them causing writers block for me.

I might be misremembering about Ventress, but didn't she die at some point?


Ventress was an available character in the rp that was going to be made (but the OP never returned) so I just recycled my idea from there.

Represented in the WA by:
Ambassador General Flash Quint
General Peter Van Doorn
Lieutenant Major Glenn Friendly
"When an entire world changes, there are no innocent bystanders. Only those who turn the wheels and those who let them be turned."

— Doug Fetterman

Chronically Ignored
Nation takes inspiration and is based on many things:
Mega Man
Ghost in the Shell
X-COM
Eclipse Phase
And others!

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15746
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby The V O I D » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Can't wait to start this RP.

Who wants to be with Vader when we start, btw?

User avatar
Arana
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6305
Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arana » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Warg the Immortal wrote:
Arana wrote:This makes sense. It was more just out of curiosity... although now I'm a bit interested.

Just need to think of how to do that whole financial influence part.

If you make the apprentice Muun you could make them a member of the Intergalactic Banking Clan

The Banking Clans probably wouldn't take a side in the conflict. That would be very bad for business... with a three-way war going on, they have everything to gain from not picking a team.
Prophet of Lavanthulhu -- A Proud Portal Nationalist -- Bet on Bernie 2016

Arana wrote:Fuck you and your raps,
And all your stupid rhyming.
Haiku master race.

*Drops mic*
Seventeen year old probably straight Christian socialist from New England.

"Aran is basically a very pissed-off Chihuahua combined with a bisexual Billy Graham, minus the bisexuality." -Lavan Tiri

User avatar
Cybraxia
Senator
 
Posts: 4650
Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cybraxia » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:05 pm

Arana wrote:
Warg the Immortal wrote:If you make the apprentice Muun you could make them a member of the Intergalactic Banking Clan

The Banking Clans probably wouldn't take a side in the conflict. That would be very bad for business... with a three-way war going on, they have everything to gain from not picking a team.


They were already a part of the Separatists though...

Represented in the WA by:
Ambassador General Flash Quint
General Peter Van Doorn
Lieutenant Major Glenn Friendly
"When an entire world changes, there are no innocent bystanders. Only those who turn the wheels and those who let them be turned."

— Doug Fetterman

Chronically Ignored
Nation takes inspiration and is based on many things:
Mega Man
Ghost in the Shell
X-COM
Eclipse Phase
And others!

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15746
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby The V O I D » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:08 pm

You're all wrong. Pretty sure at the conclusion of the TCW arc involving the Banking Clans, after they were briefly directly controlled by the CIS, the power of the Banking Clans, their funds, etc. were handed to the Office of the Chancellor, which became the Office of the Emperor.

In other words, Emperor Palpatine controls the Banking Clans and therefor almost all money in the Galaxy, so, the Empire has control over the Banks and therefor all the better funding.

The Seps and Rebels probably have their first objective as either acquiring control over the Banking Clans and/or liberating them to be a neutral party again.

User avatar
Turmenista
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5273
Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Turmenista » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:23 pm

The V O I D wrote:Can't wait to start this RP.

Who wants to be with Vader when we start, btw?


Im guessing the inquisitor I made (if he's accepted)

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15746
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby The V O I D » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Turmenista wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Can't wait to start this RP.

Who wants to be with Vader when we start, btw?


Im guessing the inquisitor I made (if he's accepted)


Sounds good.

User avatar
Arana
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6305
Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arana » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:39 pm

The V O I D wrote:You're all wrong. Pretty sure at the conclusion of the TCW arc involving the Banking Clans, after they were briefly directly controlled by the CIS, the power of the Banking Clans, their funds, etc. were handed to the Office of the Chancellor, which became the Office of the Emperor.

In other words, Emperor Palpatine controls the Banking Clans and therefor almost all money in the Galaxy, so, the Empire has control over the Banks and therefor all the better funding.

The Seps and Rebels probably have their first objective as either acquiring control over the Banking Clans and/or liberating them to be a neutral party again.

So what would a position of influence be if not relation to the Banking Clans?
Prophet of Lavanthulhu -- A Proud Portal Nationalist -- Bet on Bernie 2016

Arana wrote:Fuck you and your raps,
And all your stupid rhyming.
Haiku master race.

*Drops mic*
Seventeen year old probably straight Christian socialist from New England.

"Aran is basically a very pissed-off Chihuahua combined with a bisexual Billy Graham, minus the bisexuality." -Lavan Tiri

User avatar
Waztaskio
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7073
Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:44 pm

Thinking about joining and making an imperial general of some kind. Still thinking about it.

User avatar
Warg the Immortal
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1718
Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Warg the Immortal » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Name: Hurien Olaskir
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Allegiance paid to: Galactic Empire
Rank (if it applies): High Admiral
Appearance:
Image

Personality: Hurien is typically stoic and reserved. He holds complete faith in the Empire and views it as the one answer to the failings of the Republic's corruption. Growing up on the advice of his older brother, Euhorn, he is open to taking ideas from those who he deems as respectable. His primarily loyalty lies with Lord Vader.
Force Sensitive: No
Skills/Powers: Hurien is a skilled naval tactician who prefers to keep his strategies as varied as possible, so as to prevent his enemies from predicting his moves. Hurien is well versed in both physical combat and strategy.
Weaponry: DT-29 Heavy Blaster Pistol, LL-30 Blaster Pistol, DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle
Ship: Venator-class Star Destroyer Mark II Reap the Whirlwind, VT-49 Decimator Verglas
Biography: Hurien and his brother were both raised on Coruscant as sons to Hiram Olaskir, a Commodore in the Republic Navy. At a young age both Hurien and his elder brother Euhorn showed great interest in the military. While Euhorn preferred the combat of the frontline, Hurien became fascinated with the strategies of military commanders. Both of them were sent to the Anaxes War College, and both graduated with adequate marks, making their way directly into the Grand Army of the Republic. Hurien as a naval Vice Admiral, and Euhorn as an army Major.

Throughout the Clone Wars Hurien was given captaincy of a Venator-Class Star Destroyer in the Fourth Fleet of the Open Circle Fleet. The fleet was assigned a rather tedious and unimportant area to guard and for most of the war they were involved in few skirmishes. However, towards the end of the clone wars the fleet was assailed by a heavy force of Confederacy ships. The Fleet's capital ship, a Procurator-Class Battlecruiser, was swiftly destroyed, and many of the fleet's remaining forces began to lose faith. Hurien was able to rally their forces and achieve victory. For his service he was promoted to the rank of High Admiral.

Following the Clone wars he was chosen to be one of the officers in Vader's personal fleet, Vader's Fist, and was given command of a Venator-Class Star Destroyer Mark II.

RP Example: A King Who Bore the Sword
Notes: Colonel Euhorn Olaskir (Brother; 39)
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gender: Male
Location: Canada
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%


Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

User avatar
Warg the Immortal
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1718
Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Warg the Immortal » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:00 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
Im guessing the inquisitor I made (if he's accepted)


Sounds good.

also my Imperial High Admiral if he is accepted
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gender: Male
Location: Canada
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%


Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

User avatar
The Valyria Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5051
Founded: May 26, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:00 am

Brusia wrote:Also, since I think my earlier question might've been buried by other posts, is Obi-Wan available to RP?

Obi-Wan, Padme and my custom Jedi will be played by me. Yoda is still available however.

User avatar
Brusia
Senator
 
Posts: 4241
Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:09 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Brusia wrote:Also, since I think my earlier question might've been buried by other posts, is Obi-Wan available to RP?

Obi-Wan, Padme and my custom Jedi will be played by me. Yoda is still available however.

In that case I think I'll go for a custom character. Would a Republic Commando be alright? (I was thinking maybe Captain Gregor from the Clone Wars series, or if we're allowed to have more than one character, Delta Squad from the Republic Commando video game/Clone Wars series)
Last edited by Brusia on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Utceforp
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9834
Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Utceforp » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:23 am

Sulania wrote:Ship: The Blue Gem

That's an interesting looking spaceship.
Signatures are so 2014.

User avatar
Arana
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6305
Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arana » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:09 am

Actually, would it be possible to be Dooku's successor as Count of Serenno?
Prophet of Lavanthulhu -- A Proud Portal Nationalist -- Bet on Bernie 2016

Arana wrote:Fuck you and your raps,
And all your stupid rhyming.
Haiku master race.

*Drops mic*
Seventeen year old probably straight Christian socialist from New England.

"Aran is basically a very pissed-off Chihuahua combined with a bisexual Billy Graham, minus the bisexuality." -Lavan Tiri

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15746
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby The V O I D » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:32 am

Arana wrote:
The V O I D wrote:You're all wrong. Pretty sure at the conclusion of the TCW arc involving the Banking Clans, after they were briefly directly controlled by the CIS, the power of the Banking Clans, their funds, etc. were handed to the Office of the Chancellor, which became the Office of the Emperor.

In other words, Emperor Palpatine controls the Banking Clans and therefor almost all money in the Galaxy, so, the Empire has control over the Banks and therefor all the better funding.

The Seps and Rebels probably have their first objective as either acquiring control over the Banking Clans and/or liberating them to be a neutral party again.

So what would a position of influence be if not relation to the Banking Clans?


All powerful positions of influence really belong to the Empire, the Rebellion (Alderaan is another center of trade and money) or the Separatists (Geonosis is the manufacturing and engineering machine!).

Really, you're kinda forced to pick a side and RP it for that faction if you really want to RP as anything in a truly powerful position.

User avatar
Helvetea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 761
Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Helvetea » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:01 am

The V O I D wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
Im guessing the inquisitor I made (if he's accepted)


Sounds good.


Covesemo as well, I guess.

User avatar
Animalian Territories
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Animalian Territories » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:09 am

Name: Han Solo
Age: 20 (yes, Han should be younger, but I just aged him for roleplay reasons. His backstory is also a little different.)
Gender: Male
Allegiance paid to: Himself, he might choose a side later on.
Rank (if it applies): Formerly Lieutenant, but for now, none.
Appearance (Picture appreciated): Image
Personality: Very sly, clever, able to weasel himself out of almost any situation.
Force Sensitive: Nope.
Skills/Powers: Is a good pilot and smuggler, and can shoot a blaster pretty well.
Weaponry: Blaster
Ship (If any): The Millenium Falcon
Biography: Born on the planet Corellia, and orphaned at a young age, at first he lived on the streets, as a common beggar and thief. Afterwards, he was arrested for his crimes by the Republic. However, when the Empire was founded (he was aged 17) he was enrolled in the Imperial Academy. He was promoted to Imperial Lieutenant. However, on one mission, he was ordered to kill a Wookie named Chewbacca. Instead, however, he ran away, with Chewbacca, and started a small smuggling business.
On one of his runs, he found himself in Cloud City, where he met a man named Lando Calirissian. The two became good friends, and over a game of Sabacc, Han won a ship called the Millenium Falcon from Lando. The two remained friends.
On his most recent run, however, he was forced to dump a bunch of valuable cargo from Jabba the Hutt. After Han couldn't pay the debt, Jabba put a bounty on his head.
RP Example: Imperium Aeternum. Just ask Void.
Notes: I'll also be playing Chewbacca.
Puppet nation of The Tricolour

Join Newland!

User avatar
Arana
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6305
Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arana » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:12 am

Arana wrote:Actually, would it be possible to be Dooku's successor as Count of Serenno?
Prophet of Lavanthulhu -- A Proud Portal Nationalist -- Bet on Bernie 2016

Arana wrote:Fuck you and your raps,
And all your stupid rhyming.
Haiku master race.

*Drops mic*
Seventeen year old probably straight Christian socialist from New England.

"Aran is basically a very pissed-off Chihuahua combined with a bisexual Billy Graham, minus the bisexuality." -Lavan Tiri

User avatar
Helvetea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 761
Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Helvetea » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:18 am

Animalian Territories wrote:Name: Han Solo
Age: 20 (yes, Han should be younger, but I just aged him for roleplay reasons. His backstory is also a little different.)
Gender: Male
Allegiance paid to: Himself, he might choose a side later on.
Rank (if it applies): Formerly Lieutenant, but for now, none.
Appearance (Picture appreciated): (Image)
Personality: Very sly, clever, able to weasel himself out of almost any situation.
Force Sensitive: Nope.
Skills/Powers: Is a good pilot and smuggler, and can shoot a blaster pretty well.
Weaponry: Blaster
Ship (If any): The Millenium Falcon
Biography: Born on the planet Corellia, and orphaned at a young age, at first he lived on the streets, as a common beggar and thief. Afterwards, he was arrested for his crimes by the Republic. However, when the Empire was founded (he was aged 17) he was enrolled in the Imperial Academy. He was promoted to Imperial Lieutenant. However, on one mission, he was ordered to kill a Wookie named Chewbacca. Instead, however, he ran away, with Chewbacca, and started a small smuggling business.
On one of his runs, he found himself in Cloud City, where he met a man named Lando Calirissian. The two became good friends, and over a game of Sabacc, Han won a ship called the Millenium Falcon from Lando. The two remained friends.
On his most recent run, however, he was forced to dump a bunch of valuable cargo from Jabba the Hutt. After Han couldn't pay the debt, Jabba put a bounty on his head.
RP Example: Imperium Aeternum. Just ask Void.
Notes: I'll also be playing Chewbacca.


Small problem with that. At the moment, we're in 16 BBY. Han was born in 29 BBY. So, unless you're playing a teenager...

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15746
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby The V O I D » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:21 am

Helvetea wrote:
Animalian Territories wrote:Name: Han Solo
Age: 20 (yes, Han should be younger, but I just aged him for roleplay reasons. His backstory is also a little different.)
Gender: Male
Allegiance paid to: Himself, he might choose a side later on.
Rank (if it applies): Formerly Lieutenant, but for now, none.
Appearance (Picture appreciated): (Image)
Personality: Very sly, clever, able to weasel himself out of almost any situation.
Force Sensitive: Nope.
Skills/Powers: Is a good pilot and smuggler, and can shoot a blaster pretty well.
Weaponry: Blaster
Ship (If any): The Millenium Falcon
Biography: Born on the planet Corellia, and orphaned at a young age, at first he lived on the streets, as a common beggar and thief. Afterwards, he was arrested for his crimes by the Republic. However, when the Empire was founded (he was aged 17) he was enrolled in the Imperial Academy. He was promoted to Imperial Lieutenant. However, on one mission, he was ordered to kill a Wookie named Chewbacca. Instead, however, he ran away, with Chewbacca, and started a small smuggling business.
On one of his runs, he found himself in Cloud City, where he met a man named Lando Calirissian. The two became good friends, and over a game of Sabacc, Han won a ship called the Millenium Falcon from Lando. The two remained friends.
On his most recent run, however, he was forced to dump a bunch of valuable cargo from Jabba the Hutt. After Han couldn't pay the debt, Jabba put a bounty on his head.
RP Example: Imperium Aeternum. Just ask Void.
Notes: I'll also be playing Chewbacca.


Small problem with that. At the moment, we're in 16 BBY. Han was born in 29 BBY. So, unless you're playing a teenager...


Are you sure we're 16 BBY? It's only 3 years after the founding of the Empire... feels like it should be earlier than that still. Hell, the Skywalker Twins are still 3 or 4.

User avatar
Helvetea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 761
Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Helvetea » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:23 am

The V O I D wrote:
Helvetea wrote:
Small problem with that. At the moment, we're in 16 BBY. Han was born in 29 BBY. So, unless you're playing a teenager...


Are you sure we're 16 BBY? It's only 3 years after the founding of the Empire... feels like it should be earlier than that still. Hell, the Skywalker Twins are still 3 or 4.


Order 66 happened in 19 BBY. We're three years past that, according to OP. BTW, Can Covesemo start off the RP with Vader?

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15746
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby The V O I D » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:28 am

Helvetea wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
Are you sure we're 16 BBY? It's only 3 years after the founding of the Empire... feels like it should be earlier than that still. Hell, the Skywalker Twins are still 3 or 4.


Order 66 happened in 19 BBY. We're three years past that, according to OP. BTW, Can Covesemo start off the RP with Vader?


If you mean her fleet has joined his in whatever he's doing, then sure.

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1000 Stars, Bentus, Bing [Bot], G-Tech Corporation, Greater Dmanian, Harkback Union, Insaeldor, Novas Arcanum, Ralnis, The Green Union, The Ik Ka Ek Akai, Vaquas, Vulkata II

Remove ads