NATION

PASSWORD

Humanity Reborn {OOC|CLOSED}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Serah wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Sure.

Edit: Wait, where is the edit?

Nevermind, you just made a new post altogether, works for me.

Luminesa wrote:Cancer?

Not just that.

EDIT: Actually, yes, that.

Oh flip.

Anyone wanna go after Sam? Oliver? Jeremy?
Last edited by Luminesa on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:25 am

Apror wrote:Character App
Name: Andrew Marks
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Short Bio: From the city of Suphia, he intelligent kid is ambitious aiming to move higher and higher. His family consisted of his Father, who worked for a business man from the upper class at a Tech company, and his Mother was as School Teacher. His older sister, who was adopted due to them couple thinking the mother was barren, is a 19 year old who is now working an internship at a place with the police in the city. Her name is Amber, which is honestly quite fitting. Adopted when she was 1 year old, she is basically for lack of better terming, a Ginger. Red hair, freckles, green eyes, and pale skinned. So therefore, she obviously looked like a sore thumb in the family from the outside, as Andrew, and his parents are all black, though it's worked fine for them.

Andrew himself was a very intelligent young man, and picked up on, and let his family form him. His Mother's outgoing nature, yet perceptiveness translated over to Andrew. It was put through the ideas of hard work, and looking beyond what's seen, and for what isn't seen. His father gave him his love of Technology, so this left him open to experiment with different kinds of technology, and along with his intuitiveness, made him sort of a computer nerd, sort of a inventor of small little things. He was even taking courses on how they could help him improve, and there were times his father showed some of the stuff he made to guests from the Company. He also gave him his ups standing character, and faith in God. Finally his sister gave him, well, a lot actually. His sister was his advise giver, and his trainer. She especially helped him with keeping active, and when her work with the police began, it got more intense. He even went on testing himself. So, they were a happy familiy, though an odd one to be honest.

Charles Marks, Andrew's dad, was a tall man, who knew exactly what he wanted, and how to get it, no matter how long he need to be patient. He'd risen through the ranks of the lower end of the company, and was showing lots of promise. However, his luck ran out when he was being considered for a literal once in a life time opportunity. One to move to the next class with a promotion. However, the other person using whatever it meant to acquire the position, so one night Andrew's parents went on a date, then they disappeared.

When Andrew woke up the next morning, he didn't think to much of what had happened. He thought they simply stayed somewhere else that night. He just went about his day as if nothing was abnormal, but when it got evening time, he got annoyed his parents had not contacted him or his sister. He talked to his sister about it, and when they tried calling, nothing. The next day, they tried calling more and more, but alas, no response. When Amber called her friends at the police, and a search was conducted. Nothing.

Of course everyone was shocked at their disappearance. When they heard, in a show of 'sympathy' the tech company offered Andrew an early internship, and they'd have him working for pay as soon he got out of school. While Andrew was happy to do this, the reasonings for their 'offer' were actually more.......dire. Andrew had shown knowledge in coding, and construction of Robots. What the Company wanted wasn't just a Robot. It wanted a suit of Armor, a war machine that it could produce for a profit from the government.

Of course, when he wasn't with his new employers, school teachers, or messing around with his friends causing all kinds of trouble, or trying to convince Jenna Young to go out with him, he'd be with his sister trying to answer a question. What happened to their parents?

Appearance:

Power:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Charisma
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/High ... xoskeleton
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Reflexes
[/b] (working on it)

Class: DS
Personality:
He is a very outgoing with a funny side, and a bit flirty, though most of that is aimed at a girl from his school right now. He likes to tinker with things, so that also gives him a love puzzles and challenges. He likes to try to seem mature, but he doesn't always succeed.
Likes: Hanging out with friends, debate,Technology, being social.
Dislikes: Making enemies, and he's still not sure what he dislikes due to being 15, so he still wonders

Alignment: Moral/Lawful good.
Theme Song: He more broke than he know

RP Sample: Post Roman Collapse
Did you read the Rulez? Ja Mein Fuehr!
What about Rule 3? Boi.

(I must do editing)

Need help finding a picture.
Last edited by Apror on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:27 am

Good gracious, Shilo, you obviously have no idea how to parent. Parents just don't let their kids do whatever they want, whenever they want. Certainly not if they're unstable and unproven like Luna.
Last edited by Luminesa on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:33 am

Luminesa wrote:Good gracious, Shilo, you obviously have no idea how to parent. Parents just don't let their kids do whatever they want, whenever they want. Certainly not if they're unstable and unproven like Luna.

Gib Clay Plox.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:37 am

Apror wrote:
Apror wrote:Character App
Name: Andrew Marks
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Short Bio: From the city of Suphia, he intelligent kid is ambitious aiming to move higher and higher. He's very intelligible about how the mind works, and technology works. He lives with his older sister due to his father and mother disappearing one night, and no one knows what happened, though Andrew swears he'll find out one day. His life kinda went odd when they vanished, so he hasn't a clue what the future holds.

Appearance:

Power:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Intuitive_Aptitude
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/High ... xoskeleton
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Reflexes
[/b] (working on it)

Class: DS
Personality:
Likes: Hanging out with friends, debate,Technology, being social.
Dislikes: Making enemies, and he's still not sure what he dislikes due to being 15, so he still wonders

Alignment: Moral/Lawful good.
Theme Song: He more broke than he know

RP Sample: Post Roman Collapse
Did you read the Rulez? Ja Mein Fuehr!
What about Rule 3? Boi.

(I must do editing)

Need help finding a picture.

Again, no need to hold the entire bio. Also, what does he look like?
-Alan Jackson

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:42 am

Luminesa wrote:
Apror wrote:Need help finding a picture.

Again, no need to hold the entire bio. Also, what does he look like?

Hold? Also, he's Black (African-American) 6 ft, lean build, athletic.. Box cut with a fade, and looks older than his age would say. Probably looks 17-20. He however is 15. More details needed?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:51 am

Luminesa wrote:Good gracious, Shilo, you obviously have no idea how to parent. Parents just don't let their kids do whatever they want, whenever they want. Certainly not if they're unstable and unproven like Luna.

First off. One, Shilo has never been a parent. Two, according to Luna, she's older than Sam, which means she is an adult and she has the rights to make her own choices. Third, according to Oliver, her powers speak for themselves. Four, to Shilo, if she still looks that young despite being older than Jeremy, then she has one hell of a healing factor. Five, he has no right to be picky about who should join the fight, as they will need all the help they can get. Six, he isn't in the best mood as of late.

Sam and Oliver are just blinded by the exterior and are understandably over protective since they have both lost a child, while Shilo on the other hand recognizes that she is not be as young as she appears, and you know, killed his parents who where abusive and stuff. With all that in mind, how does Shilo not know how to be a parent? There is no reason for him to show a parenting side to Luna.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:53 am

Apror wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Again, no need to hold the entire bio. Also, what does he look like?

Hold? Also, he's Black (African-American) 6 ft, lean build, athletic.. Box cut with a fade, and looks older than his age would say. Probably looks 17-20. He however is 15. More details needed?

BOLD. STUPID FLIPPING AUTOCORRECT.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:06 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

First off. One, Shilo has never been a parent. Two, according to Luna, she's older than Sam, which means she is an adult and she has the rights to make her own choices. Third, according to Oliver, her powers speak for themselves. Four, to Shilo, if she still looks that young despite being older than Jeremy, then she has one hell of a healing factor. Five, he has no right to be picky about who should join the fight, as they will need all the help they can get. Six, he isn't in the best mood as of late.

Sam and Oliver are just blinded by the exterior and are understandably over protective since they have both lost a child, while Shilo on the other hand recognizes that she is not be as young as she appears, and you know, killed his parents who where abusive and stuff. With all that in mind, how does Shilo not know how to be a parent? There is no reason for him to show a parenting side to Luna.

1.) She's amortal. She doesn't necessarily have to grow, because her physiology is not even human. It's closer to that of a goddess than anything, something non-human. Now Deadpool, for example, is human and looks like a mostly-average man in his late-twenties (minus the scarring from cancers, obvious), but his healing factor is phenomenal. A healing factor simply means that the character can repair itself, that doesn't necessarily imply the ability to control one' side aging.

2.) She acts like a child, however, and insists on being treated like a child by Jeremy, and as a little sister by Charlotte. If she wants to be a child, she's going to be treated like a child. If she wants to be an adult, then she needs to act like she wants to be an adult.

3.) Yes he does. It is not only his right, but his duty. He is the leader. It is his job specifically to make sure that everyone that joins the team is capable of carrying their weight. If Luna is truly so unstable that she is considered a "lunatic", and her only weapons are a set of guns (not needed, even, the team has Sam and Sasha, plus Sasha's friends), then at best she is meant to be support. She won't be any help if she has the mind of a child, and is incapable of handling the emotional turmoil of the battlefield.

4.) Shilo's mood is not an excuse for him to suddenly start throwing people onto the team. He needs to seriously examine if Luna is capable of holding her own in combat.

5.) "How does Shilo not know how to be a parent?" Answer? "Shilo has never been a parent." Your own words should answer that question, plain and simple. If he wants for Luna to do what she wants, then he should allow her to act like a child, as she has shown she wants to act. If she acts like a child and decides Jeremy is her parent, then Jeremy has final jurisdiction over her, as his parent, not Shilo. Sam has only secondary jurisdiction. If anything, Shilo's behavior is massively inconsistent here. Luna should be delegated to a support role, or perhaps as a replacement should one of the gunners (Sam or Sasha) become unavailable.
-Alan Jackson

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:23 am

Luminesa wrote:
Apror wrote:Hold? Also, he's Black (African-American) 6 ft, lean build, athletic.. Box cut with a fade, and looks older than his age would say. Probably looks 17-20. He however is 15. More details needed?

BOLD. STUPID FLIPPING AUTOCORRECT.

Non anger plox.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:23 am

Luminesa wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

1.) She's amortal. She doesn't necessarily have to grow, because her physiology is not even human. It's closer to that of a goddess than anything, something non-human. Now Deadpool, for example, is human and looks like a mostly-average man in his late-twenties (minus the scarring from cancers, obvious), but his healing factor is phenomenal. A healing factor simply means that the character can repair itself, that doesn't necessarily imply the ability to control one' side aging.

2.) She acts like a child, however, and insists on being treated like a child by Jeremy, and as a little sister by Charlotte. If she wants to be a child, she's going to be treated like a child. If she wants to be an adult, then she needs to act like she wants to be an adult.

3.) Yes he does. It is not only his right, but his duty. He is the leader. It is his job specifically to make sure that everyone that joins the team is capable of carrying their weight. If Luna is truly so unstable that she is considered a "lunatic", and her only weapons are a set of guns (not needed, even, the team has Sam and Sasha, plus Sasha's friends), then at best she is meant to be support. She won't be any help if she has the mind of a child, and is incapable of handling the emotional turmoil of the battlefield.

4.) Shilo's mood is not an excuse for him to suddenly start throwing people onto the team. He needs to seriously examine if Luna is capable of holding her own in combat.

5.) "How does Shilo not know how to be a parent?" Answer? "Shilo has never been a parent." Your own words should answer that question, plain and simple. If he wants for Luna to do what she wants, then he should allow her to act like a child, as she has shown she wants to act. If she acts like a child and decides Jeremy is her parent, then Jeremy has final jurisdiction over her, as his parent, not Shilo. Sam has only secondary jurisdiction. If anything, Shilo's behavior is massively inconsistent here. Luna should be delegated to a support role, or perhaps as a replacement should one of the gunners (Sam or Sasha) become unavailable.

1) He doesn't know that. Hence the assumption of a healing factor.

2) She's still an adult, that just acts like a child. As such, she still gets the rights of an adult, and that includes the right to decide what she wants to do.

3) Shilo never asked to be leader remember. The way he sees it, if they are just a team of stable minded individuals then what they do will become predictable to the enemy, they need a element of chaos on their side, and that happens to be Luna.

4) The only way to examine will be to throw her into a combat situation, so either Shilo attacks her or they have her not on support for a mission. In all fairness, most people on the team weren't tested before joining.

5) It was a rhetorical question. She can act like a child all she wants, but she still has the same rights as everyone there. She has the right to choose.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:00 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Luminesa wrote:1.) She's amortal. She doesn't necessarily have to grow, because her physiology is not even human. It's closer to that of a goddess than anything, something non-human. Now Deadpool, for example, is human and looks like a mostly-average man in his late-twenties (minus the scarring from cancers, obvious), but his healing factor is phenomenal. A healing factor simply means that the character can repair itself, that doesn't necessarily imply the ability to control one' side aging.

2) She's still an adult, that just acts like a child. As such, she still gets the rights of an adult, and that includes the right to decide what she wants to do.

3) Shilo never asked to be leader remember. The way he sees it, if they are just a team of stable minded individuals then what they do will become predictable to the enemy, they need a element of chaos on their side, and that happens to be Luna.

4) The only way to examine will be to throw her into a combat situation, so either Shilo attacks her or they have her not on support for a mission. In all fairness, most people on the team weren't tested before joining.

5) It was a rhetorical question. She can act like a child all she wants, but she still has the same rights as everyone there. She has the right to choose.

1.) I suppose that's fine.

2.) She technically has no age, if she is amortal. She always has been a specific way.

3.) Excuse. You're the OP, your character is the leader by default. Anyway, she's not a Deadpool or a Wolverine. She has no offense abilities like they do. How does she know how to wield guns, and where does she keep the guns?

4.) Most of them have been in actual fights before, except maybe Charlotte. Most of them have powers, furthermore, that are aimed toward combat. They can simply jump into combat, use their powers, and kill their opponents.

5.) If she acts like a child, according to her wishes, she's gonna be treated like one. That's how this works.
-Alan Jackson

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:02 am

OP. Gib Plox your opinion on my App.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:20 am

Apror wrote:OP. Gib Plox your opinion on my App.

It looks good, but intuitive aptitude may be just a bit much. You wanna look for something with a bit more of a narrow definition, depending on what you want him to control. Everything else is cool, though, I like this character.
-Alan Jackson

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:21 am

Luminesa wrote:

It looks good, but intuitive aptitude may be just a bit much. You wanna look for something with a bit more of a narrow definition, depending on what you want him to control. Everything else is cool, though, I like this character.

Cool. How's the search for pictures, cause the ones I find suck.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:26 am

Luminesa wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

1.) I suppose that's fine.

2.) She technically has no age, if she is amortal. She always has been a specific way.

3.) Excuse. You're the OP, your character is the leader by default. Anyway, she's not a Deadpool or a Wolverine. She has no offense abilities like they do. How does she know how to wield guns, and where does she keep the guns?

4.) Most of them have been in actual fights before, except maybe Charlotte. Most of them have powers, furthermore, that are aimed toward combat. They can simply jump into combat, use their powers, and kill their opponents.

5.) If she acts like a child, according to her wishes, she's gonna be treated like one. That's how this works.

2) HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT. Shilo does not know that Luna's power is being amortal, hence the assuming healing factor.

3) Don't be asking me that. If she has guns, she can fight.

4) But did Shilo say that he wanted proof of their ability to fight before they joined? Before the first mission the only people that Shilo knew that had any fighting ability was Sasha and Elizabeth.

Luminesa wrote:

Excuse me, your not the OP. And I am denying it. The bio is to general, be more detailed, and also no bold bios. No leaving things blank. And as Lum said, narrow down the definition with the powers. Also, link to the RP sample
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:28 am

Okay, thanks OP. I was mostly thinking what you thought of it so far. I'll make the corrections. I also took of the Bold off earlier.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:39 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Luminesa wrote:1.) I suppose that's fine.

2) HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT. Shilo does not know that Luna's power is being amortal, hence the assuming healing factor.

4) But did Shilo say that he wanted proof of their ability to fight before they joined? Before the first mission the only people that Shilo knew that had any fighting ability was Sasha and Elizabeth.

Luminesa wrote:It looks good, but intuitive aptitude may be just a bit much. You wanna look for something with a bit more of a narrow definition, depending on what you want him to control. Everything else is cool, though, I like this character.

Excuse me, your not the OP. And I am denying it. The bio is to general, be more detailed, and also no bold bios. No leaving things blank. And as Lum said, narrow down the definition with the powers. Also, link to the RP sample

I never said I was accepting it, I was giving my opinion. Calm down. He wants help, I'm giving it to him.

2.) Okay, but she still acts like a child. If he does not know how old she is, or if she has any sort of age at all, why is he suddenly treating her like an adult when she has shown no desire tinge treated as such?

3.) No. I'm going to ask what I want. I'm asking because I want to know how she has a large stockpile of guns, when she is homeless, unstable, and essentially a child in nature and personality. Shilo does not know this, but I'm going to presume until told otherwise that you do. "Because plot" is not an answer.

4.) He also saw Sam, Jeremy, and Oliver fight, early-on. So while he did not see it immediately, he came to recognize their fighting abilities. But this is a pointless question. Arch Angel, anyway, was the one who brought together the characters who could fight, and Shilo was declared leader because he knew about Drex. Would you prefer that your character not be leader?
-Alan Jackson

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:48 am

Luminesa wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

I never said I was accepting it, I was giving my opinion. Calm down. He wants help, I'm giving it to him.

2.) Okay, but she still acts like a child. If he does not know how old she is, or if she has any sort of age at all, why is he suddenly treating her like an adult when she has shown no desire tinge treated as such?

3.) No. I'm going to ask what I want. I'm asking because I want to know how she has a large stockpile of guns, when she is homeless, unstable, and essentially a child in nature and personality. Shilo does not know this, but I'm going to presume until told otherwise that you do. "Because plot" is not an answer.

4.) He also saw Sam, Jeremy, and Oliver fight, early-on. So while he did not see it immediately, he came to recognize their fighting abilities. But this is a pointless question. Arch Angel, anyway, was the one who brought together the characters who could fight, and Shilo was declared leader because he knew about Drex. Would you prefer that your character not be leader?

2) Back to the part where I said that Shilo assumed that she had a very powerful healing factor. And the fact that she had said she was older than Sam.

3) Ask Charlia, not me.

4) It doesn't matter what I preferred, as all of you guys made Shilo the leader. But we are going of topic, the point is, the only way for Shilo to judge her fighting ability and whether she should stay or support or not, is to either A) fight her right now, or B) let her join a mission. And I am not having Shilo fight her right now because I want to get to the attacking the secret police outpost very soon.

Lum, stop arguing
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:49 am

Any clue how I should make his Bio better?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:49 am

Apror wrote:Any clue how I should make his Bio better?

Details.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:53 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Apror wrote:Any clue how I should make his Bio better?

Details.

Hmmm, ok.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:17 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I never said I was accepting it, I was giving my opinion. Calm down. He wants help, I'm giving it to him.

2) Back to the part where I said that Shilo assumed that she had a very powerful healing factor. And the fact that she had said she was older than Sam.

3) Ask Charlia, not me.

4) It doesn't matter what I preferred, as all of you guys made Shilo the leader. But we are going of topic, the point is, the only way for Shilo to judge her fighting ability and whether she should stay or support or not, is to either A) fight her right now, or B) let her join a mission. And I am not having Shilo fight her right now because I want to get to the attacking the secret police outpost very soon.

Lum, stop arguing

2.) Then she is older than Jeremy, as well, and therefore he cannot be her parent. This would point to her amortality, which Shilo should be able to recognize in a being who is permanently a certain age, is not wounded by guns, and is older than everyone in the cast. This also means that she cannot choose to be treated as a child when she has stated that she is not a child, and when she has a desire to battle as an equal among the adults. She has to pick one, for the sake of consistency.

3.) I'm posting this question here for her to answer.

4.) You're the OP, you ultimately have control as to whether or not you want your character to be leader. You can't blame us for not taking control of your own character's path. You could have said, "No, Shilo is not the leader, x is the leader," but you never did. You killed the leader of your team, Arch Angel, far too early in the story, and then you went with our assumption that Shilo is now the leader. Did you not think through what you wanted Shilo to be, beside Drex's brother?

4a.) She can join a mission, but not as an active fighter. If she has no physical fighting abilities listed, and if she can't logically reach her weapons, then she can't fight.

No. I want answers, you're not giving them to me. You keep going in circles and asking me to accept your answers.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:26 am

Apror wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Details.

Hmmm, ok.

You add a lot about personality, but you don't add a whole lot to his backstory. His personality comes a lot from his backstory, as it does for most characters, so place more story. Tell us Moreno about his parents. His home. What he spent his time doing. What he thought about. Did he love anyone? Think about those things. ^^
-Alan Jackson

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:52 am

Luminesa wrote:
Apror wrote:Hmmm, ok.

You add a lot about personality, but you don't add a whole lot to his backstory. His personality comes a lot from his backstory, as it does for most characters, so place more story. Tell us Moreno about his parents. His home. What he spent his time doing. What he thought about. Did he love anyone? Think about those things. ^^

Love? *internal screaming begins*
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse