NATION

PASSWORD

Republics of Dust | Fallout RP | Alt-Timeline | OOC | CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:15 pm

Waztaskio wrote:
Rygondria wrote:i reduced it to 15,000

Still really high. Is there a reason all these troops are there?

Shaochun wrote:
Done!

Don't see the history added on. Still says already posted.

I would say it was mainly due to the Invasions of Guerrero and Veracruz, but what about reducing to 10,000

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:16 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:Still really high. Is there a reason all these troops are there?

Don't see the history added on. Still says already posted.

I would say it was mainly due to the Invasions of Guerrero and Veracruz, but what about reducing to 10,000

10,000 I'll take. A little over 4%, but not overly powerful and has a legit reason. Add that, repost. And I'll accept.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:17 pm

Waztaskio wrote:
Rygondria wrote:I would say it was mainly due to the Invasions of Guerrero and Veracruz, but what about reducing to 10,000

10,000 I'll take. A little over 4%, but not overly powerful and has a legit reason. Add that, repost. And I'll accept.

Good, soon all of Mexico well be united under the republic.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Falighte Caron wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: The Nova Sol Republic
Faction/Nation Territory: (Please be descriptive. If you create a faction in Little Rock and control some important areas, detail it as much as possible. I will need it to accurately make the map to represent your claims.) Phoenix.
Capital City/Faction HQ: (If no capital city, please specify a bunker or other installation where you mainly operate.) Phoenix.
Population: (Citizens for nations, membership for factions.) 8,000?
Government: (How does your nation run? Or if a faction, how does the faction run?) Parliamentary Merchant Republic with
Elective Monarchy features
Leaders: (Please list all leaders and respective positions of your faction or nation here. Such as President or Elder, etc.)
Prime Minister
Chief Justice
National/Group Ideology: (What is your ideology of your nation or group? What are the goals, ambitions, etc.) Democracy.
Establish a new world order.
Military: (Detail every single detail about your military. What are they armed with, how are they trained, what are they trained in, what equipment do they use, bases, what is their military doctrine, etc. If it's military related, it should be here.) WIP
Major Towns or Locations: (Do you have other major towns or installations outside of your capital or faction headquarters for your nation or group respectively? All of them should be placed here and why they're important.) N/A
History: (How did your nation or group come to be?)WIP

I've already claimed Phoenix, and most of Arizona to boot. You're better off in california.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

New Granadeseret
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Granadeseret » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Hm... interested in signing up for this. I've been toying with an Upper Mississippi river region idea ever since finishing Nuka World (Gave me the idea of a uber-patriotic theme park name at Valley Fair, MN), and this would be a great spot to do it. However, I do have a few questions I can't seem to find good answers to in earlier posts.

1. The degree of Nuclear Winter. Ranto is a faction, and it was said Idaho still has some green trees, so clearly the North isen't a total icebox. Still, I imagine average temps have historically dropped somewhat.

2. Are decentralized regions in the vein of the Commonwealth, Capital Wasteland, and Pre-NCR California even applicable here? Reading through the apps for places like Lone Star and Rantothis Wasteland seems like its got its act quite a bit more together in terms of restoring proper nations with postal services, an army and police force people listen to for reasons other then merely the gun pointed at their heads, and populations not worrying about rad-scorpions and other beasties killing them quite as much. Or can I assume these states have a less than perfect grasp over their territory, meaning a more "frontier-esqie" region won't get steamrolled by the first professional army it meets?

3. New Start mentions trade on the Mississippi, with their contribution mainly being in drugs and booze. Its a natural artery, so no surprise there, but considering I'd be sitting at the opposite end, is there anything else I should know about the river between that's set in stone, or can I make assumptions (For example, I assume piracy/banditry would be an issue, considering the Raider appetite for chems and booty, and that damaged dams/locks would pose additional obstacles, perhaps creating a Silk Road-esque situation where depots spring up at points along the river, with traders running one section of the route with specialized knowledge and connections, selling with a markup at the next depot to a trader familer with the next leg, each adding a markup as they go. Transcontinental trade shouldn't be a walk in the park.
Last edited by New Granadeseret on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stannis was robbed.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:23 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: The New Mexican Federation.
Faction/Nation Territory: The Federation Controls the central areas of Mexico Mainly Mexico City and the surrounding former states of Mexico region, talaxaca,Puebla morelos and hildago. It also has outposts in Veracruz and Guerrero but are currently in conflict with the Variety of cartels and raiders for complete control of the regions which it views as necessary for control of central mexico and eventually the whole Former nation under the banner of the Federation. The Town farthest south of the border is called Canyon Town, A military outpost in Guerrero.
Population: i would say about 200,000 thousand in the main territories and about 25,000 in the outposts.
Government: The Federation is run by Generalissimo Juan Diego Bienvenida who sized control of the government in a coup against the seemingly weak president Bonifaco Montes de Oca. It is currently a junta of Juan and five other generals that rule on the federal level while the states are ran by Junta assigned governors mainly from the garrisons. The outposts are a strict military hierarchy with the Commander of the outpost being in complete control of the area under occupation until the state is under complete federal control where it is assigned a governor, most of the time it is the commander of the outpost that is given the governorship. On the local town or village level it is run by wealthy landlords who pay taxes to the governors and the federal government, the landlords tend to be a inherited title which is passed from father to son while the farmers working on the land tend to be stuck on the land unless the save up enough money to move to one of the cities or outposts but with the Land lords taxes along with state and federal tax they tend to be stuck on the land for generations.
Leaders: The council of five generals are the current leadership of the Federation these generals are
Generalissimo Juan Diego Bienvenida
General Cristóbal Rubio
General Diego Alejandro Maroto
General Lucas Magrina
General Alexander González

National/Group Ideology: The government tries to instill on the people a sense of nationalism on the people to help gather support for their plans of unification of the Mexican people. But the people tend to follow more isolationism and protectionism route where they tend to stick to their own states and lands and only really leaving to go to the cities or being recruited or drafted into the Army to fight to unify lands they do not even know exist.
Military: The Mexican Military is built on the backs of conscription of the local farmers,miners, tribal's etc. The common infantry man tends to be equipped with standard gear being an assault rifle and uniforms that would be the equivalent of NCR Standard uniform in the Canon. The downside comes with training, recruits tend to have about a months training while conscripts get about two to four weeks training depending on the state. Thus their is disparity in quality of fighting ranging from excellent to poor. The unit that the Raiders and independent land lords feat the most are the Cabezas de la muerte Or Death heads, a elite unit of troopers trained in count guerrilla and special warfare. All together the Federal army has about 10,000 men.
Major Towns or Locations: Mexico City, Nuevo Veracruz, Ciudad De fuego, New Canyo, and echo base
[b]History:
The Federation was founded fifty years ago by Roberto Muñoz a small landlord in the mexico city area. During this time the city along with much of central Mexico was under the thump of a variety of land lord's cartels, and raiders who governed small plot of land like fifes. During this time Roberto managed to unite a couple of the landlords together to drive off the oppressive Cortes cartel who governed the region. After his victory he declared the new Mexican Federation and asked the Neighboring regions to join his newly found republic. The next 48 years would see an expansion of Mexican power through central Mexico through ten presidents. But the reign of Bonifaco Montes de Oca saw a sign of near collapse when the Veracruz based Glowing Sea raiders attacked the republic. Seeing weakness in the president General Juan Diego Bienvenida and four other generals launched a coup, in their minds it was to save the republic from civil war and destruction. Due to overwhelming support from the military saw the coup succeeded and Juan named Generalissimo of the Federation. He immediately ordered invasions of Veracruz and Guerrero to strike back at the cartels and raiders who would dare try to destroy the republic and everything it work towards to reestablish power. The council of five ordered a mandatory draft law that saw a increase of troops while vehicles and weaponry production was ramp up, meanwhile in the Named Campaigns to the coasts which according to High Command was to secure Mexican power in both coast and destroy the most powerful cartels in the region. The republic views itself destined to unify mexico into one republic to reestablish the old world with mexico as the major power of the Americas. May the republic reign forever!

fixed

Falighte Caron
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Falighte Caron » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:26 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Falighte Caron wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: The Nova Sol Republic
Faction/Nation Territory: (Please be descriptive. If you create a faction in Little Rock and control some important areas, detail it as much as possible. I will need it to accurately make the map to represent your claims.) Phoenix.
Capital City/Faction HQ: (If no capital city, please specify a bunker or other installation where you mainly operate.) Phoenix.
Population: (Citizens for nations, membership for factions.) 8,000?
Government: (How does your nation run? Or if a faction, how does the faction run?) Parliamentary Merchant Republic with
Elective Monarchy features
Leaders: (Please list all leaders and respective positions of your faction or nation here. Such as President or Elder, etc.)
Prime Minister
Chief Justice
National/Group Ideology: (What is your ideology of your nation or group? What are the goals, ambitions, etc.) Democracy.
Establish a new world order.
Military: (Detail every single detail about your military. What are they armed with, how are they trained, what are they trained in, what equipment do they use, bases, what is their military doctrine, etc. If it's military related, it should be here.) WIP
Major Towns or Locations: (Do you have other major towns or installations outside of your capital or faction headquarters for your nation or group respectively? All of them should be placed here and why they're important.) N/A
History: (How did your nation or group come to be?)WIP

I've already claimed Phoenix, and most of Arizona to boot. You're better off in california.
I just want one, one city.
Is that too much to ask for?

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:28 pm

Falighte Caron wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:I've already claimed Phoenix, and most of Arizona to boot. You're better off in california.

Well, Phoenix is one of my primary cities, and I'm not really willing to give it up.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:31 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Rygondria wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: The New Mexican Federation.
Faction/Nation Territory: The Federation Controls the central areas of Mexico Mainly Mexico City and the surrounding former states of Mexico region, talaxaca,Puebla morelos and hildago. It also has outposts in Veracruz and Guerrero but are currently in conflict with the Variety of cartels and raiders for complete control of the regions which it views as necessary for control of central mexico and eventually the whole Former nation under the banner of the Federation. The Town farthest south of the border is called Canyon Town, A military outpost in Guerrero.
Population: i would say about 200,000 thousand in the main territories and about 25,000 in the outposts.
Government: The Federation is run by Generalissimo Juan Diego Bienvenida who sized control of the government in a coup against the seemingly weak president Bonifaco Montes de Oca. It is currently a junta of Juan and five other generals that rule on the federal level while the states are ran by Junta assigned governors mainly from the garrisons. The outposts are a strict military hierarchy with the Commander of the outpost being in complete control of the area under occupation until the state is under complete federal control where it is assigned a governor, most of the time it is the commander of the outpost that is given the governorship. On the local town or village level it is run by wealthy landlords who pay taxes to the governors and the federal government, the landlords tend to be a inherited title which is passed from father to son while the farmers working on the land tend to be stuck on the land unless the save up enough money to move to one of the cities or outposts but with the Land lords taxes along with state and federal tax they tend to be stuck on the land for generations.
Leaders: The council of five generals are the current leadership of the Federation these generals are
Generalissimo Juan Diego Bienvenida
General Cristóbal Rubio
General Diego Alejandro Maroto
General Lucas Magrina
General Alexander González

National/Group Ideology: The government tries to instill on the people a sense of nationalism on the people to help gather support for their plans of unification of the Mexican people. But the people tend to follow more isolationism and protectionism route where they tend to stick to their own states and lands and only really leaving to go to the cities or being recruited or drafted into the Army to fight to unify lands they do not even know exist.
Military: The Mexican Military is built on the backs of conscription of the local farmers,miners, tribal's etc. The common infantry man tends to be equipped with standard gear being an assault rifle and uniforms that would be the equivalent of NCR Standard uniform in the Canon. The downside comes with training, recruits tend to have about a months training while conscripts get about two to four weeks training depending on the state. Thus their is disparity in quality of fighting ranging from excellent to poor. The unit that the Raiders and independent land lords feat the most are the Cabezas de la muerte Or Death heads, a elite unit of troopers trained in count guerrilla and special warfare. All together the Federal army has about 10,000 men.
Major Towns or Locations: Mexico City, Nuevo Veracruz, Ciudad De fuego, New Canyo, and echo base
[b]History:
The Federation was founded fifty years ago by Roberto Muñoz a small landlord in the mexico city area. During this time the city along with much of central Mexico was under the thump of a variety of land lord's cartels, and raiders who governed small plot of land like fifes. During this time Roberto managed to unite a couple of the landlords together to drive off the oppressive Cortes cartel who governed the region. After his victory he declared the new Mexican Federation and asked the Neighboring regions to join his newly found republic. The next 48 years would see an expansion of Mexican power through central Mexico through ten presidents. But the reign of Bonifaco Montes de Oca saw a sign of near collapse when the Veracruz based Glowing Sea raiders attacked the republic. Seeing weakness in the president General Juan Diego Bienvenida and four other generals launched a coup, in their minds it was to save the republic from civil war and destruction. Due to overwhelming support from the military saw the coup succeeded and Juan named Generalissimo of the Federation. He immediately ordered invasions of Veracruz and Guerrero to strike back at the cartels and raiders who would dare try to destroy the republic and everything it work towards to reestablish power. The council of five ordered a mandatory draft law that saw a increase of troops while vehicles and weaponry production was ramp up, meanwhile in the Named Campaigns to the coasts which according to High Command was to secure Mexican power in both coast and destroy the most powerful cartels in the region. The republic views itself destined to unify mexico into one republic to reestablish the old world with mexico as the major power of the Americas. May the republic reign forever!

fixed

Accepted.

New Granadeseret wrote:Hm... interested in signing up for this. I've been toying with an Upper Mississippi river region idea ever since finishing Nuka World (Gave me the idea of a uber-patriotic theme park name at Valley Fair, MN), and this would be a great spot to do it. However, I do have a few questions I can't seem to find good answers to in earlier posts.

1. The degree of Nuclear Winter. Ranto is a faction, and it was said Idaho still has some green trees, so clearly the North isen't a total icebox. Still, I imagine average temps have historically dropped somewhat.

2. Are decentralized regions in the vein of the Commonwealth, Capital Wasteland, and Pre-NCR California even applicable here? Reading through the apps for places like Lone Star and Rantothis Wasteland seems like its got its act quite a bit more together in terms of restoring proper nations together, with populations not worrying about rad-scorpions and other beasties killing them quite as much. Or can I assume these states have a less than perfect grasp over their territory, meaning a more "frontier-esqie" region won't get steamrolled by the first professional army it meets?

3. New Start mentions trade on the Mississippi, with their contribution mainly being in drugs and booze. Its a natural artery, so no surprise there, but considering I'd be sitting at the opposite end, is there anything else I should know about the river between that's set in stone, or can I make assumptions (For example, I assume piracy/banditry would be an issue, considering the Raider appetite for chems and booty, and that damaged dams/locks would pose additional obstacles, perhaps creating a Silk Road-esque situation where depots spring up at points along the river, with traders running one section of the route with specialized knowledge and connections, selling with a markup at the next depot to a trader familer with the next leg, each adding a markup as they go. Transcontinental trade shouldn't be a walk in the park.

1. We're using a modern nuke map as a reference: http://modernsurvivalblog.com/wp-conten ... ts-map.jpg

2. It's a mix. It's like the NCR, but still has it's internal problems. We gotta remember that even though the NCR was a nation, there were tons of slavers and beasts still present in it. That didn't prohibit it from operation, but saying it was completely secure was also a lie. I plan to institute some random events to help out with the RP.

3. Piracy and all you said probably would be a concern, with some additional shipping of some sort. There's a lot of room for creativity on that river, as we don't have a lot set in stone.

Falighte Caron wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:I've already claimed Phoenix, and most of Arizona to boot. You're better off in california.

He will be given Phoenix. He kinda reserved that city long ago. The rest is open though. Or you could come to an arrangement.
Last edited by Waztaskio on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:35 pm

Alrighty boss.

Is it alright if I trade Phoenix out for L.A then? I'll make my territory a little north of Phoenix to compensate for the western territory bump.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Prusslandia wrote:Alrighty boss.

Is it alright if I trade Phoenix out for L.A then? I'll make my territory a little north of Phoenix to compensate for the western territory bump.

Go ahead.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:41 pm

Waztaskio wrote:

Go ahead.

Coolio.

Question, Securitron Mark 2 software allowed, or no?
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:42 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:Go ahead.

Coolio.

It's allowed. Just not in large numbers at all.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:42 pm

Waztaskio wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:Coolio.

It's allowed. Just not in large numbers at all.

3,000?
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:44 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:It's allowed. Just not in large numbers at all.

3,000?

In the hundreds. Less then 100 would be best for Mk II. Mk I can go a little higher. But overall the Securitrons, are generally not supposed to be around much anymore. Just clusters really in the west of varying sizes.

Falighte Caron
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Falighte Caron » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:46 pm

That's possible.
Considering the fact that the NSR is a city-state dependent on trade, maybe we can coexist.
Protection for monthly tribute?

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:47 pm

Waztaskio wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:3,000?

In the hundreds. Less then 100 would be best for Mk II. Mk I can go a little higher. But overall the Securitrons, are generally not supposed to be around much anymore. Just clusters really in the west of varying sizes.

600? These would be reprogrammed remnants after the Horde took out House.

@Falighte- Perhaps. Let me TG you how the Horde works, and what'd be required of you.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Shaochun
Attaché

Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaochun » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:47 pm

Shaochun wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: People's Republic of Changjiang
Faction/Nation Territory: This map over here.
Capital City/Faction HQ: Qiánting cūn (Submarine village)
Population: 342 citizens
Government: Maoist military dictatorship
Leaders: Chairman Huang Zhen, Premier Zhao Ming
National/Group Ideology: Maoism, however very isolationist. No outsider is allowed to cross country borders, which is marked by a barbed-wire and junk fence around the border along with Changjiang People's Liberation Army outposts. Any outsider should who attempt to intrude the border of Changjiang are usually tortured and killed publicly if they cannot prove they are affiliated with the former People's Republic of China.

You can only enter or become a citizen of Changjiang if you can prove you are affiliated or a descendent of the former People's Republic of China. Trade caravans however are allowed to pass through the gates and exchange trading activites with a trading post near the border, but now allowed to enter Qianting Cūn.

Military: The Changjiang People's Army is about 40 men large, all former Chinese People's Liberation Army soldiers and sailors who were ghoulified and settled down at the Anchorage Harbour. The Changjiang People's Army may be minisucle, but due to the nuclear stockpile not many dare to challenge the CPA. Several times raiders and mercenaries attempted to destroy the settlement, tactical nuclear missiles had been deployed and militias formed to defeat them.

The CPA follows a static defence strategy, emphasising in keeping the walls safe and having layer over layer of Defence from the first trenches to the walls, to more trenches and defences. In terms of vehicles, the CPA is in possession of three converted civilian trucks, along with several more motorbikes and a single staff car for use by CPA leaders.

The CPA is armed with the Type 93 Assault Rifle as the main service rifle and the Shanxi Type 2 Pistol as the main service pistol. A small force of 6 men are trained and equipped with the Hei Gui stealth suits and are trained in stealth and infiltration. All CPA officers are also armed with an officer's sword.

Major Towns or Locations: Changjiang submarine (Military headquarters), Maoyi Cūn (2nd village and main trading post).
History: A force of a nuclear submarine and four-to-five Chinese spy submarines were sailing near Alaska just before the outbreak of the Great War. The spy submarines extracted spies from Anchorage in light of the nuclear detonations that would follow. After the outbreak the nuclear submarine fired the majority of the payload onto Alaskan and Canadian targets. The small submarine 'fleet' unfortunately ran into a minefield on the way back out of Anchorage's harbor, causing the nuclear submarine to be damaged beyond repair and run aground on the other side of the Anchorage harbor. The spy submarines attempted to make their way through, but after the sinking of one of the submarines, pulled back and decided to assist with the nuclear submarine. The crew of the several spy submarines and the nuclear submarine attempted a repair of the nuclear submarine which ended tragically, breaking a nuclear missile and ghoulifing all of the crew members.

The crew decided to settle on the banks of Anchorage, awaiting rescue from the mainland that never came and instead setting up a, People's Republic of Changjiang, Changjiang being the name of the nuclear submarine. As of now, the Changjiang sits on the bank of a small town set up by the Chinese ghouls, damaged beyond repair and instead being used as the main military headquarters for the small communist state, still in possession of several tactical nuclear missiles (basically a missile version of the mini-nuke, nothing too OP) to be used if anyone broke their peace. The other submarines lay near the Changjiang, broken down after the many years. A single spy submarine however remains operational, powered by the resources from the other broken ones. The single submarine sometimes patrols the harbor, looking for any other fellow Chinese remnants and help from the mainland that never arrived.

Reposted.
CELESTIAL EMPIRE OF SHAOCHUN
吾皇萬歲,萬歲,萬萬歲

BULLETIN OF THE COURT: BREAKING NEWS - Communist Yamato rebels attack District 7 Police Headquarters, many feared killed as rebels take the building and hold hostages. Imperial Armed Forces and local police enforce martial law in District 7, 8 and 6 after being dispatched to resolve the crisis. | Land prices in Xinjang at an all-time low. | Microcommuters from the Xinjiapo Territory banned from entering the Malaysian Federation after the Empire's covert support for Sabah, Sarawak and Brunei was discovered.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:51 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:In the hundreds. Less then 100 would be best for Mk II. Mk I can go a little higher. But overall the Securitrons, are generally not supposed to be around much anymore. Just clusters really in the west of varying sizes.

600? These would be reprogrammed remnants after the Horde took out House.

@Falighte- Perhaps. Let me TG you how the Horde works, and what'd be required of you.

Mr. House didn't have that many. Houses advantage was that he had a platinum chip to upgrade the bots, to make them more powerful. He didn't have a lot, probably a max of 80. But for the Wasteland, that's pretty sizeable in terms of firepower. Hence why a lot of his strategy was to get the NCR and Legion to duke it out at Hoover Dam, but make both of them lose as that was the only way to get them both out of there. He couldn't challenge either head on, merely through subterfuge.

Shaochun wrote:
Shaochun wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: People's Republic of Changjiang
Faction/Nation Territory: This map over here.
Capital City/Faction HQ: Qiánting cūn (Submarine village)
Population: 342 citizens
Government: Maoist military dictatorship
Leaders: Chairman Huang Zhen, Premier Zhao Ming
National/Group Ideology: Maoism, however very isolationist. No outsider is allowed to cross country borders, which is marked by a barbed-wire and junk fence around the border along with Changjiang People's Liberation Army outposts. Any outsider should who attempt to intrude the border of Changjiang are usually tortured and killed publicly if they cannot prove they are affiliated with the former People's Republic of China.

You can only enter or become a citizen of Changjiang if you can prove you are affiliated or a descendent of the former People's Republic of China. Trade caravans however are allowed to pass through the gates and exchange trading activites with a trading post near the border, but now allowed to enter Qianting Cūn.

Military: The Changjiang People's Army is about 40 men large, all former Chinese People's Liberation Army soldiers and sailors who were ghoulified and settled down at the Anchorage Harbour. The Changjiang People's Army may be minisucle, but due to the nuclear stockpile not many dare to challenge the CPA. Several times raiders and mercenaries attempted to destroy the settlement, tactical nuclear missiles had been deployed and militias formed to defeat them.

The CPA follows a static defence strategy, emphasising in keeping the walls safe and having layer over layer of Defence from the first trenches to the walls, to more trenches and defences. In terms of vehicles, the CPA is in possession of three converted civilian trucks, along with several more motorbikes and a single staff car for use by CPA leaders.

The CPA is armed with the Type 93 Assault Rifle as the main service rifle and the Shanxi Type 2 Pistol as the main service pistol. A small force of 6 men are trained and equipped with the Hei Gui stealth suits and are trained in stealth and infiltration. All CPA officers are also armed with an officer's sword.

Major Towns or Locations: Changjiang submarine (Military headquarters), Maoyi Cūn (2nd village and main trading post).
History: A force of a nuclear submarine and four-to-five Chinese spy submarines were sailing near Alaska just before the outbreak of the Great War. The spy submarines extracted spies from Anchorage in light of the nuclear detonations that would follow. After the outbreak the nuclear submarine fired the majority of the payload onto Alaskan and Canadian targets. The small submarine 'fleet' unfortunately ran into a minefield on the way back out of Anchorage's harbor, causing the nuclear submarine to be damaged beyond repair and run aground on the other side of the Anchorage harbor. The spy submarines attempted to make their way through, but after the sinking of one of the submarines, pulled back and decided to assist with the nuclear submarine. The crew of the several spy submarines and the nuclear submarine attempted a repair of the nuclear submarine which ended tragically, breaking a nuclear missile and ghoulifing all of the crew members.

The crew decided to settle on the banks of Anchorage, awaiting rescue from the mainland that never came and instead setting up a, People's Republic of Changjiang, Changjiang being the name of the nuclear submarine. As of now, the Changjiang sits on the bank of a small town set up by the Chinese ghouls, damaged beyond repair and instead being used as the main military headquarters for the small communist state, still in possession of several tactical nuclear missiles (basically a missile version of the mini-nuke, nothing too OP) to be used if anyone broke their peace. The other submarines lay near the Changjiang, broken down after the many years. A single spy submarine however remains operational, powered by the resources from the other broken ones. The single submarine sometimes patrols the harbor, looking for any other fellow Chinese remnants and help from the mainland that never arrived.

Reposted.

Accepted.
Last edited by Waztaskio on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:57 pm

Rygondria wrote:So how would Texas react to the expanding Mexican republic arriving on their border in the future.

Texas will be open to friendly relations with Mexico through trade and diplomacy. If Mexico threatens Texas's sovereignty, then the Texas Rangers will be called in.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:58 pm

Waz.

The V O I D wrote:Here is a good picture for the Dominion of Knox's flag; a neo-American flag, but with a Sword and Wreathe.

The Wreathe represents the good intentions of the Dominion to unite people peacefully and to peacefully expand, as well as the peace they have been under since the Dominion was established; the Sword represents the fact that they are ready to fight, and are prepared for war; that they have the means and such necessary to fight anyone who tries to make an enemy of them.

The symbols also represent their philosophy for other factions: Offer peace with one hand, but prepare for war with the other.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:59 pm

Intermountain States wrote:
Rygondria wrote:So how would Texas react to the expanding Mexican republic arriving on their border in the future.

Texas will be open to friendly relations with Mexico through trade and diplomacy. If Mexico threatens Texas's sovereignty, then the Texas Rangers will be called in.

Hmm, as long as you do not threaten my ambitions into Baja after i secure Mexico it well be friendly.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:01 pm

@Waztstakio- I was meaning 600 total, 400 in essentially pristine condition, 150 in decent, and 50 in almost broken condition. Maybe 150 would be running the Mark II OS.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:09 pm

Screw it, time to make some bunker / city state in Colorado, seeing that everyone is around that area.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Shaochun
Attaché

Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaochun » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:11 pm

So far I'm the only one in Alaska, so this could get interesting.

Maybe I should send trading missions to some other nations in the mainland United States. Anyone interested in trading with a communist Alaskan Chinese nation? :p
CELESTIAL EMPIRE OF SHAOCHUN
吾皇萬歲,萬歲,萬萬歲

BULLETIN OF THE COURT: BREAKING NEWS - Communist Yamato rebels attack District 7 Police Headquarters, many feared killed as rebels take the building and hold hostages. Imperial Armed Forces and local police enforce martial law in District 7, 8 and 6 after being dispatched to resolve the crisis. | Land prices in Xinjang at an all-time low. | Microcommuters from the Xinjiapo Territory banned from entering the Malaysian Federation after the Empire's covert support for Sabah, Sarawak and Brunei was discovered.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse