NATION

PASSWORD

Republics of Dust | Fallout RP | Alt-Timeline | OOC | CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:52 pm

But, the pentagon and the walking robot of doom aside.

My thing about norfolk and the marine HQ at quantico was an honest question though xD

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Tysklandia wrote:But, the pentagon and the walking robot of doom aside.

My thing about norfolk and the marine HQ at quantico was an honest question though xD

Norfolk was probably blown to bits, but you probably find artillery, explosives, and a few other things at the Marine HQ.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:But, the pentagon and the walking robot of doom aside.

Norfolk was probably blown to bits, but you probably find artillery, explosives, and a few other things at the Marine HQ.

Nja, I could use Norfolk as a source for metal and scavange, should be a half decent goldmine for salvaging crews in metals and electronics.
Quantico could become a half decent secondary staging ground and HQ.

I have some other ideas to work with, I ;ay post a response to you in a few hours, when I'm off work. I will arrange something with New York and others after I re-read the latest IC posts.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:Norfolk was probably blown to bits, but you probably find artillery, explosives, and a few other things at the Marine HQ.

Nja, I could use Norfolk as a source for metal and scavange, should be a half decent goldmine for salvaging crews in metals and electronics.

I have some other ideas to work with, I ;ay post a response to you in a few hours, when I'm off work. I will arrange something with New York and others after I re-read the latest IC posts.

New York Ideology makes it a Beacon of Democracy, and it shuns Authoritarian Dictatorships and Communism.
Last edited by The Traansval on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:34 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:

New York Ideology makes it a Beacon of Democracy, and it shuns Authoritarian Dictatorships and Communism.

Eh, in an uncertain world, one makes uncertain alliances.

Halium
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
The Traansval wrote:New York Ideology makes it a Beacon of Democracy, and it shuns Authoritarian Dictatorships and Communism.

Why though, you have little to offer
Opinions on politics: In light of the failure of two parties, there either should be none, or multiple major ones

Opinion on Government: Should be run by Mirthocracy (ask me about it sometime)

Why do I always play weak nations? I hate having every advantage, makes it boring to me

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Also, I love the name of the spiders on the map, very informative
Opinions on politics: In light of the failure of two parties, there either should be none, or multiple major ones

Why do I always play weak nations? I hate having every advantage, makes it boring to me

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Halium wrote:Also, I love the name of the spiders on the map, very informative

Thank You. I did dat..

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:32 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Halium wrote:Also, I love the name of the spiders on the map, very informative

Thank You. I did dat..

Its a very noce addition to the map, as well as describing as much as you need to know about the spiders.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Halium wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:

Initially I guess not, even if it fails, it would be a fun diplomatic discussion to have I reckon.
Stability and security is one thing, even if one would have little to offer, just having a basic set of agreements to ensure some sort of stability on the border to reduce constant fear of encrouchment or even war would be benificial for any bordering factions.

We are neighbours, roleplaying together, even with disdain towards eachother seems imperative.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
Halium wrote:

Initially I guess not, even if it fails, it would be a fun diplomatic discussion to have I reckon.
Stability and security is one thing, even if one would have little to offer, just having a basic set of agreements to ensure some sort of stability on the border to reduce constant fear of encrouchment or even war would be benificial for any bordering factions.

We are neighbours, roleplaying together, even with disdain towards eachother seems imperative.

Alliances are out of the question, but i suppose that being neighbors with such a large shared border we'd need to meet and set some terms. Non-Aggression Pacts and more.

Zelent
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zelent » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Opening post most of the way done. :)
Support: Universal Health Care, Nationalism, Conscription, Infrastructure Investment, Border Wall, Workfare, Freedom, Bill of Rights, Social market economics, Cannabis decriminalization, Ukrainian Independence, All Lives Matter

Neutral: Trump,

Against: Clinton, TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA, European Union, Political Correctness, Black Lives Matter, Drug Abuse, Lobbyists, ISIS

Ulls
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:37 pm

Alinora wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Yeah, but me and Boston also agreed that he'd step out of the way if i found a synth in New York.

Mm, would be an interesting plot point regardless. Rather not have my whole faction destroyed over one synth - kinda overkill both ICly and OOCly.

Yeah no, not going to over kill your group but will be smacking you down.

Also, the Glass Watch doesn't know entirely where they are. However, we are going to start taking measures to find out a where they are, their teleportation tech, and a way into the Institute in case they go too far.

This all started when a US Remenant is coming to talk to them. Boston is very,veryweary of the US remnants. Especially in chapter 2.

When it comes to the Pentagon... I have guys in D.C but have held off a first-contact until the guy posts more to show activity. Plus I have two others to respond to.

Speaking of which...

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Added the Grenade Launcher and Shotgun of my Army to my app, also added the nicknames given to my guns by the troops. I especially like the nickname for the NY-BR.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
Halium wrote:

You can send a delegation of diplomats to New York City whenever you wish. We'll pretend that it had been prearranged, so as not to take that long to actually get to the part where our diplomats talk.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:53 pm

Ulls wrote:
Alinora wrote:Mm, would be an interesting plot point regardless. Rather not have my whole faction destroyed over one synth - kinda overkill both ICly and OOCly.

Also, the Glass Watch doesn't know entirely where they are. However, we are going to start taking measures to find out a where they are, their teleportation tech, and a way into the Institute in case they go too far.

This all started when a US Remenant is coming to talk to them. Boston is very,veryweary of the US remnants. Especially in chapter 2.

When it comes to the Pentagon... I have guys in D.C but have held off a first-contact until the guy posts more to show activity. Plus I have two others to respond to.

Speaking of which...

Which page of the IC is that on ? I can't seem to find it. I'll check it and respond accordinly =p

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:55 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:

You can send a delegation of diplomats to New York City whenever you wish. We'll pretend that it had been prearranged, so as not to take that long to actually get to the part where our diplomats talk.

Something for tomorrow, I'm cracking out one more thing and calling it a night. Work should be slow, so I should have time aplenty

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Ulls wrote:
Alinora wrote:Mm, would be an interesting plot point regardless. Rather not have my whole faction destroyed over one synth - kinda overkill both ICly and OOCly.

Speaking of which...

Weary of a Remnant, yet your only ally is a nation that modeled itself off the United States, complete with its own Imperialistic Expansion Period, over extension, and some what complicated and slow bureaucracy.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
The Traansval wrote:You can send a delegation of diplomats to New York City whenever you wish. We'll pretend that it had been prearranged, so as not to take that long to actually get to the part where our diplomats talk.

Something for tomorrow, I'm cracking out one more thing and calling it a night. Work should be slow, so I should have time aplenty

Like i said, Whenever you wish. I can Kill Assimilate some Natives and Steal legally incorporate their territory if i get bored.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:01 pm

At some point i'm gonna have to go through this list and make a list of three categories
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Chem

1. Legal Chems
2. Illegal Chems
3. Decriminalized Chems

Legal Chems. Do i really need to explain that?
Illegal Chems bring with them a jail sentence for distribution or possession
Decriminalized Chems bring with them a Fine and Confiscation for Distribution or Possession.

Ulls
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:06 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Ulls wrote:Yeah no, not going to over kill your group but will be smacking you down.

Speaking of which...

Weary of a Remnant, yet your only ally is a nation that modeled itself off the United States, complete with its own Imperialistic Expansion Period, over extension, and some what complicated and slow bureaucracy.

I can deal with you. Your going the way of the NCR and soon it wouldn't take much to topple you from the inside out.
Tysklandia wrote:
Ulls wrote:Yeah no, not going to over kill your group but will be smacking you down.

Speaking of which...

Which page of the IC is that on ? I can't seem to find it. I'll check it and respond accordinly =p

I meant to make a post about it. It was going to be a caravan of scouts that made their way to D.C. for information and first contact. After that, I was going to try and trade post-war Nuka Cola through the Jet Road, but you'll probably tax it to hell.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Ulls wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Weary of a Remnant, yet your only ally is a nation that modeled itself off the United States, complete with its own Imperialistic Expansion Period, over extension, and some what complicated and slow bureaucracy.

I can deal with you. Your going the way of the NCR and soon it wouldn't take much to topple you from the inside out.
Tysklandia wrote:Which page of the IC is that on ? I can't seem to find it. I'll check it and respond accordinly =p

I meant to make a post about it. It was going to be a caravan of scouts that made their way to D.C. for information and first contact. After that, I was going to try and trade post-war Nuka Cola through the Jet Road, but you'll probably tax it to hell.

What a great Ally...
Last edited by The Traansval on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Ulls wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Weary of a Remnant, yet your only ally is a nation that modeled itself off the United States, complete with its own Imperialistic Expansion Period, over extension, and some what complicated and slow bureaucracy.

Tysklandia wrote:

Just because I tax it, doesN't mean their won't be a profit =p

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:12 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
Ulls wrote:I can deal with you. Your going the way of the NCR and soon it wouldn't take much to topple you from the inside out.

Just because I tax it, doesN't mean their won't be a profit =p

I'll probably place a Sin Tax on Alcohol, along with requiring a State Permit to brew. As for Nuka Cola, according to the Fallout Chem page, that shit is addictive, so Sin Tax!

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Ulls wrote:

Tysklandia wrote:

Also, you must remember, a Sin Tax has two purposes.

1. To increase price to reduce use and sale

2. If 1 Fails, a Sin Tax is used to rake in new revenue from this product.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse