NATION

PASSWORD

Republics of Dust | Fallout RP | Alt-Timeline | OOC | CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Halium wrote:
The Traansval wrote:So Halium, i'd suggest that Mountaineer Volunteers would be issued this

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/im ... 120809.jpg

I'll issue it next time I post.

Also, do you still have any agendas to push before we unite? Or should we just rp the unitation?

I mean there is the war with Ronto, which actually might not need to happen cause Ronto hasn't posted during the 72 hour period, so if he doesn't by the time the 72 hours are up, he might get deleted.

Anyway, not really. Although how would we unite, do you want me to send people to your council, or maybe wait for the timeline to advance another year and have the union happen in that time gap

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:17 pm

Zelent wrote:So any good opening post ideas?

Colorado Republic directly South West of you. Texas directly south of you.

Halium
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:18 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Halium wrote:
I'll issue it next time I post.

Also, do you still have any agendas to push before we unite? Or should we just rp the unitation?

I mean there is the war with Ronto, which actually might not need to happen cause Ronto hasn't posted during the 72 hour period, so if he doesn't by the time the 72 hours are up, he might get deleted.

Anyway, not really. Although how would we unite, do you want me to send people to your council, or maybe wait for the timeline to advance another year and have the union happen in that time gap

Send people to my council, I'd like a vote on it, also if you send people to my council it makes it seem more like your asking me instead of us asking you.

Also I'm planning a huge push into Northern New York and into Canada, so we can unite before or after then.
Opinions on politics: In light of the failure of two parties, there either should be none, or multiple major ones

Opinion on Government: Should be run by Mirthocracy (ask me about it sometime)

Why do I always play weak nations? I hate having every advantage, makes it boring to me

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Halium wrote:
The Traansval wrote:I mean there is the war with Ronto, which actually might not need to happen cause Ronto hasn't posted during the 72 hour period, so if he doesn't by the time the 72 hours are up, he might get deleted.

Send people to my council, I'd like a vote on it, also if you send people to my council it makes it seem more like your asking me instead of us asking you.

Also I'm planning a huge push into Northern New York and into Canada, so we can unite before or after then.

I think we'll wait until i actually start annexing territory up to your Border.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:26 pm

WAZ

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:26 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Halium wrote:

I think we'll wait until i actually start annexing territory up to your Border.

That'd make sense.
Opinions on politics: In light of the failure of two parties, there either should be none, or multiple major ones

Why do I always play weak nations? I hate having every advantage, makes it boring to me

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:28 pm

The Traansval wrote:WAZ

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

OMIGOD

OMIGOD

OMIGOD

TRANS, AS SOON AS THOSE SPIDERS POP UP NEAR US IM GONNA ASK FOR A UNION

The United Equstrian Front
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:29 pm

God dammit Waz

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:30 pm

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Halium wrote:
The Traansval wrote:WAZ

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

OMIGOD

OMIGOD

OMIGOD

TRANS, AS SOON AS THOSE SPIDERS POP UP NEAR US IM GONNA ASK FOR A UNION

DEAL, FUCKING DEAL

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:31 pm

lol. 2,000 spiders spreading out across the US. Small pockets here and there. And not all of them are spitters. You all still have an immense advantage over them. This is just a bunker tactic for them to grow. And only the queen can birth new spiders every 8 months, being only 1,000.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:32 pm

Waztaskio wrote:lol. 2,000 spiders spreading out across the US. Small pockets here and there. And not all of them are spitters. You all still have an immense advantage over them. This is just a bunker tactic for them to grow. And only the queen can birth new spiders every 8 months, being only 1,000.

Updated the map for ya

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 502886&z=4

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:36 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:lol. 2,000 spiders spreading out across the US. Small pockets here and there. And not all of them are spitters. You all still have an immense advantage over them. This is just a bunker tactic for them to grow. And only the queen can birth new spiders every 8 months, being only 1,000.

Updated the map for ya

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 502886&z=4

The giant gray blob is blocking information to the countries.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Intermountain States wrote:

Yep it is sarg.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Intermountain States wrote:

I know, it was a joke. I resized it back. But still, that described the extent of the Spider Empire...

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Is Texas going to respond to the Checkpoint buildup on the Border.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Intermountain States wrote:The giant gray blob is blocking information to the countries.

I know, it was a joke. I resized it back. But still, that described the extent of the Spider Empire...

Nevermind then.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Name of Character: Han Zheng
Age of Character: 29
Appearance: Image
Faction Alignment: Chinese Government (PRC)
Character S.P.E.C.I.A.L: STRENGTH: 3
PERCEPTION: 8
ENDURANCE:8
CHARISMA: 2
INTELLIGENCE: 7
AGILITY: 9
LUCK: 3
Equipment: Hei-Gui Stealth Armor, Chinese Officer's Sword, and a Silenced Chinese Pistol.
Character Backstory: Han Zheng was born inside the Underground City of Beijing, to PRC Captain Liu Bong and his mother Shi Reng. During his youth, he was known to be rather mischievous. Stealing small items from various areas, and in some very rare cases, sneaking into restricted areas to only be caught on his way out. This brought Zheng into the service of the PRC Dragoons, as the Central Military Commission began to receive reports of the break-ins committed by an honorable captains son. During his youth, he trained as a Dragoon from the age of six. He was taught how to fight in basic combat, how to shoot a variety of weapons, how to become proficient at sniping from both short and long distances. On top of this, he was given an education to ensure he was indoctrinated in the Chinese view of the world. In his teenage years, he was soon sent on small recon missions throughout China, mostly taking out small raider bands or tracking down criminals to the PRC. It was during this, that he got his first exposure to the harsh life of the post-apocalyptic world. As his abilities and experience grew, he was upgraded to more and more strategic tasks. At the age of 28, a few days before his 29th birthday he had received news that his father, Liu Bong had been killed in an ambush. Due to the training recieved, Zheng showed little emotion to the news, but inside he was heartbroken that his father had been killed. He wanted to avenge him, but knew that the party had other plans and wouldn't wish for him to go on his own rampage as they had taught him better then that. It was also during this time, that the Central Military Commission had been talking about hosting a small expedition to go into America and attempt to verify if any of Chairman Cheng's relatives survived the war in the United States. When word of this got to Zheng, he could only do his best to attempt to volunteer.

It took days of convincing, but the Central Military Commission finally accepted to place him on the expedition and as the leader. He was soon ordered to report to the SSN-26-1A. A Chinese Naval Spy Submarine, outside in the docks of Beijing. Once there, he was greeted with a small crew of around thirty. Who would be assisting with the search. And they set sail for Washington D.C. In the search of their glorious leaders of the revolution.
Last edited by Waztaskio on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Why would they head to Washington from Beijing, and not somewhere like Alaska, which had Chinese forces till the end there.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Waztaskio wrote:
Name of Character: Han Zheng
Age of Character: 29
Appearance: (Image)
Faction Alignment: Chinese Government (PRC)
Character S.P.E.C.I.A.L: STRENGTH: 3
PERCEPTION: 8
ENDURANCE:8
CHARISMA: 2
INTELLIGENCE: 7
AGILITY: 9
LUCK: 3
Equipment: Hei-Gui Stealth Armor, and a Silenced Chinese Pistol.
Character Backstory: Han Zheng was born inside the Underground City of Beijing, to PRC Captain Liu Bong and his mother Shi Reng. During his youth, he was known to be rather mischievous. Stealing small items from various areas, and in some very rare cases, sneaking into restricted areas to only be caught on his way out. This brought Zheng into the service of the PRC Dragoons, as the Central Military Commission began to receive reports of the break-ins committed by an honorable captains son. During his youth, he trained as a Dragoon from the age of six. He was taught how to fight in basic combat, how to shoot a variety of weapons, how to become proficient at sniping from both short and long distances. On top of this, he was given an education to ensure he was indoctrinated in the Chinese view of the world. In his teenage years, he was soon sent on small recon missions throughout China, mostly taking out small raider bands or tracking down criminals to the PRC. It was during this, that he got his first exposure to the harsh life of the post-apocalyptic world. As his abilities and experience grew, he was upgraded to more and more strategic tasks. At the age of 28, a few days before his 29th birthday he had received news that his father, Liu Bong had been killed in an ambush. Due to the training recieved, Zheng showed little emotion to the news, but inside he was heartbroken that his father had been killed. He wanted to avenge him, but knew that the party had other plans and wouldn't wish for him to go on his own rampage as they had taught him better then that. It was also during this time, that the Central Military Commission had been talking about hosting a small expedition to go into America and attempt to verify if any of Chairman Cheng's relatives survived the war in the United States. When word of this got to Zheng, he could only do his best to attempt to volunteer.

It took days of convincing, but the Central Military Commission finally accepted to place him on the expedition and as the leader. He was soon ordered to report to the SSN-26-1A. A Chinese Naval Spy Submarine, outside in the docks of Beijing. Once there, he was greeted with a small crew of around thirty. Who would be assisting with the search. And they set sail for Washington D.C. In the search of their glorious leaders of the revolution.

Chapter II = Chinese Invasion Confirmed

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Prusslandia wrote:Why would they head to Washington from Beijing, and not somewhere like Alaska, which had Chinese forces till the end there.

Cause. They need to find a relative of the glorious leader Chairman Chang. And records of his location on a foreign continent would most likely be found in the capital of said continent, in like the CIA, NSA, Census Bureau, etc HQ. All in D.C.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:05 pm

Waztaskio wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:Why would they head to Washington from Beijing, and not somewhere like Alaska, which had Chinese forces till the end there.

Cause. They need to find a relative of the glorious leader Chairman Chang. And records of his location on a foreign continent would most likely be found in the capital of said continent, in like the CIA, NSA, Census Bureau, etc HQ. All in D.C.

Eugh.

Could we not deal with them for a bit? Because we are occupied with the spiders enough as is.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:Cause. They need to find a relative of the glorious leader Chairman Chang. And records of his location on a foreign continent would most likely be found in the capital of said continent, in like the CIA, NSA, Census Bureau, etc HQ. All in D.C.

Eugh.

Could we not deal with them for a bit? Because we are occupied with the spiders enough as is.

His quest has nothing to do with any of your factions. Just a separate goal, that is for later. Just one guy strolling along. You'll probably not even realize he's there. Like, at all.
Last edited by Waztaskio on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Rygondria wrote:Is Texas going to respond to the Checkpoint buildup on the Border.

Soon, busy with stuff right now.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Waztaskio wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:Eugh.

His quest has nothing to do with any of your factions. Just a separate goal, that is for later. Just one guy strolling along. You'll probably not even realize he's there. Like, at all.

Ah, okay. I was just worried he was going to do some mean stuff.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse