NATION

PASSWORD

Republics of Dust | Fallout RP | Alt-Timeline | OOC | CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Disclaimer.

I have been shitfaced for the past 4 hours, I blame any typo error on alchohol and lazyness (fuck spellcheck)

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Halium wrote:Yo, I'm setting up my Lewis and Clark expidition, and am currently planning the route they will take going to the West Coast, anyone wanna get exploredified?

The west coast is soo farrrrr

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Tysklandia wrote:Want to coordinate our prospective litte war their?

I rather not want it to be a "I posted first so I have it" kind of deal. I want my trains damnit

Well, New York, wanting to limit your power, is going to want to take The Pitt before you can have it... Its steel factory will also be invaluable.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Tysklandia wrote:Disclaimer.

I have been shitfaced for the past 4 hours, I blame any typo error on alchohol and lazyness (fuck spellcheck)

Nuice

Halium
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
Halium wrote:Yo, I'm setting up my Lewis and Clark expidition, and am currently planning the route they will take going to the West Coast, anyone wanna get exploredified?

The west coast is soo farrrrr

Yeah. Its gonna take a while
Opinions on politics: In light of the failure of two parties, there either should be none, or multiple major ones

Opinion on Government: Should be run by Mirthocracy (ask me about it sometime)

Why do I always play weak nations? I hate having every advantage, makes it boring to me

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:52 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:Want to coordinate our prospective litte war their?

I rather not want it to be a "I posted first so I have it" kind of deal. I want my trains damnit

Well, New York, wanting to limit your power, is going to want to take The Pitt before you can have it... Its steel factory will also be invaluable.

Yeah, I know. But I mean coordinate as it, make some basic agreements on which movements happen at which time. Outside of one of us posting "I send troops into the pitt and fortify it" before the other one does.

Making the pitt a horrid place as in Fallout 3, filled with an organised slaving raider band with immense reach would make it an interesting conflict. Neither of us would be able to take the city quickly, no matter who arrives first, and then we fight a bit, someone tries to take the pitt, the raiders hold, etc, etc.

With coordinating I mean working together to create a scenario like that outside of just a posting bum rush xD

Zelent
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zelent » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Tysklandia wrote:I need fuel damnit, And an educated workforce.

I can't have illiterat dweebs building truck/train engines and repairing power plants.

And I need god damned AA, I don't trust these New Yorkers and their blasted helicopters

*Illiterate, ;)
Support: Universal Health Care, Nationalism, Conscription, Infrastructure Investment, Border Wall, Workfare, Freedom, Bill of Rights, Social market economics, Cannabis decriminalization, Ukrainian Independence, All Lives Matter

Neutral: Trump,

Against: Clinton, TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA, European Union, Political Correctness, Black Lives Matter, Drug Abuse, Lobbyists, ISIS

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Zelent wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:I need fuel damnit, And an educated workforce.

I can't have illiterat dweebs building truck/train engines and repairing power plants.

And I need god damned AA, I don't trust these New Yorkers and their blasted helicopters

*Illiterate, ;)

I'M DRUNK AN ITS 2 AM, SHUSSH

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Well, New York, wanting to limit your power, is going to want to take The Pitt before you can have it... Its steel factory will also be invaluable.

Yeah, I know. But I mean coordinate as it, make some basic agreements on which movements happen at which time. Outside of one of us posting "I send troops into the pitt and fortify it" before the other one does.

Making the pitt a horrid place as in Fallout 3, filled with an organised slaving raider band with immense reach would make it an interesting conflict. Neither of us would be able to take the city quickly, no matter who arrives first, and then we fight a bit, someone tries to take the pitt, the raiders hold, etc, etc.

With coordinating I mean working together to create a scenario like that outside of just a posting bum rush xD

Well it would be a bum rush, but i agree that we shouldn't just have it be that the first person to get a post of saying:
Lul, Xd Rawr

1 zillion new york infantry each carrying a Fat Man with unlimited ammo have taken the Pitt

I think that the Pitt would and should be split into two, with the South being put under Washington control while the North under New York Control. That way, i get some of the Steel Factories, while you get your trains. I already have trains :)

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:59 pm

@transvaal

No OFFICIAL military force eyyy

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Tysklandia wrote:@transvaal

Leaves us open to some, subversive actions. After all, what were you planning to do with those CIA at the AFB?

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:04 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:

Well it would be a bum rush, but i agree that we shouldn't just have it be that the first person to get a post of saying:
Lul, Xd Rawr

1 zillion new york infantry each carrying a Fat Man with unlimited ammo have taken the Pitt

I think that the Pitt would and should be split into two, with the South being put under Washington control while the North under New York Control. That way, i get some of the Steel Factories, while you get your trains. I already have trains :)

MMMM... That would give you the vast bulk of the state though... If it is purely a point of both of us flexing muscles before ironing out a treaty, my supply lines are closer to the city, my access to reinforcements and troop deployment would be quicker, so if this will be a purely diplomatic scuffle to avoid war, I would demand concessions for giving you the bulk of the state and half of the city,

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:06 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:@transvaal

Leaves us open to some, subversive actions. After all, what were you planning to do with those CIA at the AFB?

SSSSSSSTTTTTT

I am going to get some self control and not post IC drunk anymore. atleast not tonight. I'll agree to the NAP when I wake from my slumber..
I should go to bed... But i'm not sleeepyyy

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:07 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Leaves us open to some, subversive actions. After all, what were you planning to do with those CIA at the AFB?

SSSSSSSTTTTTT

I am going to get some self control and not post IC drunk anymore. atleast not tonight. I'll agree to the NAP when I wake from my slumber..
I should go to bed... But i'm not sleeepyyy

Its 8pm on the East Coast, and its a Saturday. I aint sleep anything soon, you however, should tie yourself to your bed.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:08 pm

I feel like ironing out a pittsburg deal tho

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Fall to your knees and accept the superiority of the Vaults and you can have some purified water for your trip
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Tysklandia wrote:I feel like ironing out a pittsburg deal tho

How about this.

We divide the land like this, and in return, i don't do anything to stop you from invading Susquehanna?

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Zepplien wrote:

Fall to your knees and accept the superiority of the Vaults and you can have some purified water for your trip

Thats helpfull.
Opinions on politics: In light of the failure of two parties, there either should be none, or multiple major ones

Why do I always play weak nations? I hate having every advantage, makes it boring to me

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Halium wrote:
Zepplien wrote:Fall to your knees and accept the superiority of the Vaults and you can have some purified water for your trip

Thats helpfull.

Halium, i'm planning to send a delegation of Diplomats to the capital of the Mountaineers to discuss a alliance with the council, would it be alright if in the post i have it be that the arrival of the Delegation was set up in advance, so as not to have them appear out of nowhere?

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:39 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:I feel like ironing out a pittsburg deal tho

How about this.

We divide the land like this, and in return, i don't do anything to stop you from invading Susquehanna?

Is the faction still active? If not, that woulf be fine. if he is, it feels like a dick move.

If he isn't, can i concoct the circumstances of his collapse.and my subsequent invasion?

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
The Traansval wrote:How about this.

Is the faction still active? If not, that woulf be fine. if he is, it feels like a dick move.

If he isn't, can i concoct the circumstances of his collapse.and my subsequent invasion?

He hasn't been active in days, however his collapse/deletion is up to the OP, Waz.

For now, i can't give any other compensation besides land, due to the opposition to Washingtons Authoritarian Government.

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:45 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Halium wrote:
Thats helpfull.

Halium, i'm planning to send a delegation of Diplomats to the capital of the Mountaineers to discuss a alliance with the council, would it be alright if in the post i have it be that the arrival of the Delegation was set up in advance, so as not to have them appear out of nowhere?

I honestly wouldn't care if it seems like they just left off on their own whim, because of reasons.

But yeah its cool

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Good god, you all have sure been getting that post fever. It makes me so happy. Apologize I haven't been posting as much, but I am very much still around.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:54 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:

He hasn't been active in days, however his collapse/deletion is up to the OP, Waz.

For now, i can't give any other compensation besides land, due to the opposition to Washingtons Authoritarian Government.

Do you mind.waiting.a few days? I rather want to make sure he is still around.or not. Landlocking him.seems.like.a.shitty thing to do when he might still be around.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Tysklandia wrote:
The Traansval wrote:He hasn't been active in days, however his collapse/deletion is up to the OP, Waz.

Do you mind.waiting.a few days? I rather want to make sure he is still around.or not. Landlocking him.seems.like.a.shitty thing to do when he might still be around.

He hasn't made a post since January 22nd, and i agree, we need to make sure he is going to be active before we make the choice to rush and landlock him.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse