NATION

PASSWORD

Republics of Dust | Fallout RP | Alt-Timeline | OOC | CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:49 am

Benuty wrote:Is the situation with Mexico that desperate?

No, not exactly. I don't know why they are making a big deal. He's just expanding rapidly which will bring its own penalties.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 am

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:

No, not exactly. I don't know why they are making a big deal. He's just expanding rapidly which will bring its own penalties.

I know, i showed the negative effects of it with the situation in veracruz,cartel men still fighting back even though they where annexed,

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 am

Not really, but if we keep letting the Federation absorb more men and expand their territories larger, even if they're over-stretched, they would still wreck a lot of chaos over the Southwestern US nations.

Zemoro
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zemoro » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:52 am

Faction/Nation Name: Susquehanna Confederation

Faction/Nation Territory: The Confederation holds a considerable holding of the Main Flow of the Susquehanna River in Pennslyvania. Their northern most holding, Northumberland, PA, is where the North and West Branches meet. Their grip on the river continues for miles down river, and ends at the sister towns of Columbia, PA, and Wrightsville, PA. The bridge that spans the river between these two towns is seen as the official end of the Confederation's grip. Their extent from the river goes on for about five miles from each of its banks, east and west.

Capital City/Faction HQ: Whilst there is no official capitol city, the Confederation meets to coordinate efforts on a near-weekly basis at a heavily-defended Harrisburg Area Community College in Harrisburg, PA,

Population: Out of the 134,000 of those who live in the borders, 3,891 are apart of their armed forces.

Government: The Confederation is an alliance of five different groups. Each of these group's leaders are the official, absolute holders of their own groups and, in turn, their own territories. However, each sends an ambassador to Harrisburg to represent their group. No vote can take place unless all five representatives are present.

Leaders:
Bob Henley of the Sunny Hills Community
Ras Moreno of the Harrisburg Families
Wallas Loc of the Route 30 Tribe
La of the Line Mountain Survivors
James Canterberry of the Little Hoover Island

National/Group Ideology: Their ideologies are seperated at best. For example, the Harrisburg Families only cares about their chem trade and expanding it, as well as making caps, whilst those residing on Little Hoover Island simply prefer isolation over the outside world.

Military: A law in the alliance is that if one is attacked, they all must attack the attackers. Meanwhile, the amount each soldier has really depends on which group. This applies for armaments and their training as well. The largest amount of troops and the best firearms is the Families, as they hold the largest settlement and often aggressively protecting their chem trades. Those in Line Mountain, however, have a very high degree of experience in guerrilla warfare, having once been attacked constantly by raiders and wandering animals.

However, what they all lack in is advanced technology. Very few suits of Power Armor are among them, those that are stolen from military outposts and bases throughout the region. As of yet, no Vertibirds are among the factions.

Major Towns or Locations:
Harrisburg, PA; Home of the Harrisburg Families and meeting place of the Confederation.
"Sunny Hills" Sunbury, PA; Home of the Sunny Hills Community
"Northland" Northumberland, PA; Northern most extent of Confederation
Little Hoover Island, PA; Home of the Little Hoover Island group
"Line Mountain", Herndon, PA; Home of the Line Mountain Survivors
"Archway", Wrightville and Columbia, PA; Home of the Route 30 Tribe

History: When the bombs fell from the sky in Pennsylvania, chaos across several cities. The governor disappeared. Local law enforcement and military simply couldn't quell the violence after facing heavy casualties and desertion by their own men. Looting and panic quickly enveloped towns and cities up and down the Susquehanna River. Many fled deeper into the countryside, whilst others dug in and tried to wait it out.

Cut to a century later. By then, three of the five groups had already risen to prominence in the area. The Harrisburg Families was first founded and rebuild by gangsters, and they slowly moved to become a dominating presence in the city. North, near Northumberland, those who remained in the town of Sunbury built walls around the town, pooled resources, and were joined by others. And far to the south, what military remnants had constructed an outpost on the Wrightville-Columbia Bridge on Route 30, which slowly grew into a sprawling, but safe, town.

After skirmishes among the groups trying to protect their own territory and supplies from each other for several months, the leaders from Sunbury, then known as Sunny Hills, sent a messenger to call for a truce. They arranged a rendezvous in an abandoned church, and both the Families and the Tribe sent their own messengers. This was the first known time a meeting had occurred. Over the months, the three groups slowly made peace and formed an alliance.

This alliance over the next few years, extended their grip over the river and the bonds between the groups, even allowing the Community to accept two of their trading partners into the Confederacy. Little Hoover Island, a group of fishermen and farmers who maintained limited contact to the outside world, and the Line Mountain crew, who's headquarters are a abandoned high school in Herndon.

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:22 am

Zemoro wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: Susquehanna Confederation

Faction/Nation Territory: The Confederation holds a considerable holding of the Main Flow of the Susquehanna River in Pennslyvania. Their northern most holding, Northumberland, PA, is where the North and West Branches meet. Their grip on the river continues for miles down river, and ends at the sister towns of Columbia, PA, and Wrightsville, PA. The bridge that spans the river between these two towns is seen as the official end of the Confederation's grip. Their extent from the river goes on for about five miles from each of its banks, east and west.

Capital City/Faction HQ: Whilst there is no official capitol city, the Confederation meets to coordinate efforts on a near-weekly basis at a heavily-defended Harrisburg Area Community College in Harrisburg, PA,

Population: Out of the 134,000 of those who live in the borders, 3,891 are apart of their armed forces.

Government: The Confederation is an alliance of five different groups. Each of these group's leaders are the official, absolute holders of their own groups and, in turn, their own territories. However, each sends an ambassador to Harrisburg to represent their group. No vote can take place unless all five representatives are present.

Leaders:
Bob Henley of the Sunny Hills Community
Ras Moreno of the Harrisburg Families
Wallas Loc of the Route 30 Tribe
La of the Line Mountain Survivors
James Canterberry of the Little Hoover Island

National/Group Ideology: Their ideologies are seperated at best. For example, the Harrisburg Families only cares about their chem trade and expanding it, as well as making caps, whilst those residing on Little Hoover Island simply prefer isolation over the outside world.

Military: A law in the alliance is that if one is attacked, they all must attack the attackers. Meanwhile, the amount each soldier has really depends on which group. This applies for armaments and their training as well. The largest amount of troops and the best firearms is the Families, as they hold the largest settlement and often aggressively protecting their chem trades. Those in Line Mountain, however, have a very high degree of experience in guerrilla warfare, having once been attacked constantly by raiders and wandering animals.

However, what they all lack in is advanced technology. Very few suits of Power Armor are among them, those that are stolen from military outposts and bases throughout the region. As of yet, no Vertibirds are among the factions.

Major Towns or Locations:
Harrisburg, PA; Home of the Harrisburg Families and meeting place of the Confederation.
"Sunny Hills" Sunbury, PA; Home of the Sunny Hills Community
"Northland" Northumberland, PA; Northern most extent of Confederation
Little Hoover Island, PA; Home of the Little Hoover Island group
"Line Mountain", Herndon, PA; Home of the Line Mountain Survivors
"Archway", Wrightville and Columbia, PA; Home of the Route 30 Tribe

History: When the bombs fell from the sky in Pennsylvania, chaos across several cities. The governor disappeared. Local law enforcement and military simply couldn't quell the violence after facing heavy casualties and desertion by their own men. Looting and panic quickly enveloped towns and cities up and down the Susquehanna River. Many fled deeper into the countryside, whilst others dug in and tried to wait it out.

Cut to a century later. By then, three of the five groups had already risen to prominence in the area. The Harrisburg Families was first founded and rebuild by gangsters, and they slowly moved to become a dominating presence in the city. North, near Northumberland, those who remained in the town of Sunbury built walls around the town, pooled resources, and were joined by others. And far to the south, what military remnants had constructed an outpost on the Wrightville-Columbia Bridge on Route 30, which slowly grew into a sprawling, but safe, town.

After skirmishes among the groups trying to protect their own territory and supplies from each other for several months, the leaders from Sunbury, then known as Sunny Hills, sent a messenger to call for a truce. They arranged a rendezvous in an abandoned church, and both the Families and the Tribe sent their own messengers. This was the first known time a meeting had occurred. Over the months, the three groups slowly made peace and formed an alliance.

This alliance over the next few years, extended their grip over the river and the bonds between the groups, even allowing the Community to accept two of their trading partners into the Confederacy. Little Hoover Island, a group of fishermen and farmers who maintained limited contact to the outside world, and the Line Mountain crew, who's headquarters are a abandoned high school in Herndon.

A nation of gangsters, tribes, and survivors, huh? I wonder how they would react to the New Yorkers, and likewise.

EDIT: Some of your territories are located within New York's borders. I'm afraid you have to ask his permission first before I can make any decisions.
Last edited by New Minahasa on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:52 am

The Traansval wrote:So Waz. Fusion plants or naw?

If I say yes or no, what are the effects? Not entirely sure of this question.

Also. If I'm needed, I'm ready to resolve stuff. The Order of the Burning Eagle is first.

Of the Lions den
Secretary

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Lions den » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:16 am

So, is my republic in some sort of purgatory? I was just wondering because Waztaskio said that the Aero Republic was accepted but it doesn't show up anywhere.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:24 am

Of the Lions den wrote:So, is my republic in some sort of purgatory? I was just wondering because Waztaskio said that the Aero Republic was accepted but it doesn't show up anywhere.

If it was accepted by a co-op, I may have just missed it. Let me look.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:27 am

Done. Btw..why is Hawaii occupied by the USA with Fort Shaftner? Hawaii isn't even in our gameworld. Only Canada, Mainland USA (Alaska included.) And Mexico.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:29 am

Waztaskio wrote:Done. Btw..why is Hawaii occupied by the USA with Fort Shaftner? Hawaii isn't even in our gameworld. Only Canada, Mainland USA (Alaska included.) And Mexico.

I think Traansval went in and added all the stuff he requested across the US.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:31 am

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:Done. Btw..why is Hawaii occupied by the USA with Fort Shaftner? Hawaii isn't even in our gameworld. Only Canada, Mainland USA (Alaska included.) And Mexico.

I think Traansval went in and added all the stuff he requested across the US.

Well. That Hawaii one is getting deleted. In the most creative way possible...

Of the Lions den
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Lions den » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:31 am

Waztaskio wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:I think Traansval went in and added all the stuff he requested across the US.

Volcano?

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:32 am

Of the Lions den wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:Well. That Hawaii one is getting deleted. In the most creative way possible...

Volcano?

Nope. Just gotta wait and see.

Zemoro
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemoro » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:39 pm

New Minahasa wrote:A nation of gangsters, tribes, and survivors, huh? I wonder how they would react to the New Yorkers, and likewise.

EDIT: Some of your territories are located within New York's borders. I'm afraid you have to ask his permission first before I can make any decisions.

I do not control any of the northern or western flow of the river, rather a part of the main flow, from Northumberland, PA, to Columbia, PA.
Perhaps this may assist you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susquehanna_River

Of the Lions den
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Lions den » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Would it be fine for me to have a Mad Max esque person living in the republic. Really he just wants a V8 engine, even though it would have no purpose, like someone building a full scale model of something that could run, but it can't because it's broke?

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Of the Lions den wrote:Would it be fine for me to have a Mad Max esque person living in the republic. Really he just wants a V8 engine, even though it would have no purpose, like someone building a full scale model of something that could run, but it can't because it's broke?

What republic tho?
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Zemoro wrote:
New Minahasa wrote:A nation of gangsters, tribes, and survivors, huh? I wonder how they would react to the New Yorkers, and likewise.

I do not control any of the northern or western flow of the river, rather a part of the main flow, from Northumberland, PA, to Columbia, PA.
Perhaps this may assist you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susquehanna_River

Check the map bruh.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 375975&z=6

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Traans, you should totally send some traders down to Columbia, get silk road going bruh.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Waztaskio wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:I think Traansval went in and added all the stuff he requested across the US.

But muh tropical vacations. :(
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Prusslandia wrote:Traans, you should totally send some traders down to Columbia, get silk road going bruh.

I would, but...

1. The Order of The Burning Eagle is in the way

2. Your a nation of fucking White Supremacists

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Been updating my military entry in my app. You can go there now to see how my army is broken down into army groups, then into battalions, companies, and finally squadrons. It also specifies what certain battalions are used for. Such as artillery and siege breaking, scouting, etc.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:04 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:Traans, you should totally send some traders down to Columbia, get silk road going bruh.

I would, but...

1. The Order of The Burning Eagle is in the way

2. Your a nation of fucking White Supremacists

Boats?

Eh. People will look past a lot of shit for things like Verti-Birds and plasma weaponry.

Aditionally, that is assuming you find out about the whole supremacy thing. If you never enter my cities, or if I send Verti-Birds to you to initiate some trade...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Zemoro
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemoro » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:09 pm

I really don't see any issue. But if you think part of my claim is in NY's way, just snip my claim on that part off.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Zemoro wrote:

I really don't see any issue. But if you think part of my claim is in NY's way, just snip my claim on that part off.

I'd dont know. If any of your claim is inside the colorful borders, snip it. If not, then your gud.

Can you draw me a map or give me town names to use as corners when i draw your territory on the map?

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:16 pm

*Waits for someone to interact with me.*
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse