NATION

PASSWORD

Republics of Dust | Fallout RP | Alt-Timeline | OOC | CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:11 pm

New CaliforniaRepublic wrote:Is this still open?

Yes. Although much of California is claimed sadly.

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Prusslandia wrote:A few additions for my outposts, seeing as how I had a few taken away.

Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico
Hanford Reservation, Washington
Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico
Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona
Iowa Army Ammunition Plant, Iowa

I thought your extent is mostly in the southeastern US.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:15 pm

The Traansval wrote:

Yes. Although much of California is claimed sadly.

Whoops

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:16 pm

Intermountain States wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:A few additions for my outposts, seeing as how I had a few taken away.

I thought your extent is mostly in the southeastern Us.

Surviving military groups and other military Vaults joined up with the US when they came out of the Vaults.

Though you're correct, I'm primarily based in the Southeast.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:17 pm

I thought your extent is mostly in the southeastern US.

Yeah, but he's got a bunch of smaller military bases through the US, cause he's supposed to be the surviving US Government...

Zelent
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

WIP

Postby Zelent » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Faction/Nation Name: Nebraskanaland
Faction/Nation Territory: The borders of Nebraskaland stretch across a large region of the planes. In the west beginnin at the edges of the old Pawnee National Grassland and running north across Nebraska to the area of the Ogala Grassland before bounding East to Chadron and then following along Route 20 to Valentine, Nebraska, and from there follows the Niobara River to the Missouri. Continuing along the Missouri River all the way down to Nebraska City before running South West to Beatrice, Nebraska before cutting directly west along the 136 to Arapahoe, Nebraska then via the 34 to McCook out to Brush, Colorado on the 34 and the interchange with the 76 out to the Pawnee National Grassland via the 71.
Capital City/Faction HQ: North Platte, Nebraska, known as Platte City. Although plans to move to Lincoln, Nebraska
Population: 212,867, According to the most recent census, 2 years ago. The census isn't necessarily the most accurate thing ever, so give or take about 20,000.
Government:
Leaders: (Please list all leaders and respective positions of your faction or nation here. Such as President or Elder, etc.)
National/Group Ideology: (What is your ideology of your nation or group? What are the goals, ambitions, etc.)
Military: (Detail every single detail about your military. What are they armed with, how are they trained, what are they trained in, what equipment do they use, bases, what is their military doctrine, etc. If it's military related, it should be here.)
Major Towns or Locations: (Do you have other major towns or installations outside of your capital or faction headquarters for your nation or group respectively? All of them should be placed here and why they're important.)
History: (How did your nation or group come to be?)
Support: Universal Health Care, Nationalism, Conscription, Infrastructure Investment, Border Wall, Workfare, Freedom, Bill of Rights, Social market economics, Cannabis decriminalization, Ukrainian Independence, All Lives Matter

Neutral: Trump,

Against: Clinton, TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA, European Union, Political Correctness, Black Lives Matter, Drug Abuse, Lobbyists, ISIS

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Waztaskio wrote:By the way. Thinking of letting you all in on a little project I may undertake. Thinking of making a summary of the conditions of the 48 states of the United States. Now this won't do anything to how it's governed, or limit new players. However, I feel like each state should have it's benefits to controlling it, and it's cons. Maybe what unique monsters would be there? Like Mutated Crocodiles in Florida. Etc. And possibly some hints as to new secrets, such as "Steel Production, Aircraft Assembly, etc." What do you all think about the idea?

Yep. Going strong too.

That's sounds cool. I'd be willing to help you. We could make a Google doc.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:28 pm

Zelent wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: Nebraskanaland
Faction/Nation Territory: The borders of Nebraskaland stretch across a large region of the planes. In the west beginnin at the edges of the old Pawnee National Grassland and running north across Nebraska to the area of the Ogala Grassland before bounding East to Chadron and then following along Route 20 to Valentine, Nebraska, and from there follows the Niobara River to the Missouri. Continuing along the Missouri River all the way down to Nebraska City before running South West to Beatrice, Nebraska before cutting directly west along the 136 to Arapahoe, Nebraska then via the 34 to McCook out to Brush, Colorado on the 34 and the interchange with the 76 out to the Pawnee National Grassland via the 71.
Capital City/Faction HQ: North Platte, Nebraska, known as Platte City. Although plans to move to Lincoln, Nebraska
Population: 212,867, According to the most recent census, 2 years ago. The census isn't necessarily the most accurate thing ever, so give or take about 20,000.
Government:
Leaders: (Please list all leaders and respective positions of your faction or nation here. Such as President or Elder, etc.)
National/Group Ideology: (What is your ideology of your nation or group? What are the goals, ambitions, etc.)
Military: (Detail every single detail about your military. What are they armed with, how are they trained, what are they trained in, what equipment do they use, bases, what is their military doctrine, etc. If it's military related, it should be here.)
Major Towns or Locations: (Do you have other major towns or installations outside of your capital or faction headquarters for your nation or group respectively? All of them should be placed here and why they're important.)
History: (How did your nation or group come to be?)

Is this your Territory?

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:30 pm

What do you think would be a good target after i finish Mexican reunification,

Intermountain States
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Rygondria wrote:What do you think would be a good target after i finish Mexican reunification,
Central America
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Rygondria wrote:What do you think would be a good target after i finish Mexican reunification,

the USSS

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Build Diplomatic ties with the many nations to the north?
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:32 pm

New Columbia Blob
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:34 pm

Central America

It could be but that means i would have to design more lore for them, where they hit by nukes, the status of the Panama canal if the us still held it during the war, the people etc.

Intermountain States
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:34 pm

Not the US

New CaliforniaRepublic
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New CaliforniaRepublic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Do any current countries control territory in Virginia?
|| NEW CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC ||
|| THE LONGEST RUNNING NCR ||

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:38 pm

New CaliforniaRepublic wrote:Do any current countries control territory in Virginia?

The Order of The Burning Eagle Does.

Here is our map bruh
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit? ... 827651&z=7

New CaliforniaRepublic
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New CaliforniaRepublic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Name of Character: Aquilla Voncille
Age of Character: 31
Appearance: He stands 6 foot 4 inches tall, with a well groomed brownish-gray beard accompanied by short hair of a matching color slicked back with a home-made pomade mixture. His endomorph frame is illustrated with the stories of his torment. Scars that mark him like chapters in a novel meander across his sun kissed skin and bullet holes that are like an animal's tracks, hastily patched over by pink flesh, explain to the world why he is so angry. To shield his face from the unforgiving sun he covers the top of his head with a hat worn by his ancestors some four-hundred-years before the atomic bombs. His body is warmed by the ragged memory of his service to what remained of Virginia. The butternut fatigue shirt and the gray fighting pants were dirty, torn and faded from years of patchwork repairs and heavy fighting for the newest Lost Cause. The tan boots he wore were taken from another man, the fit was not exact but close enough. On his back was a rolled blanket with all his essentials, similar to how he wore it with his previous uniform years before.
Faction Alignment: Formerly the Virginian Confederacy, now himself.
Character S.P.E.C.I.A.L: S= 6 P= 7 E= 5 C= 7 I= 7 A= 5 L= 3
Equipment: One (1) Iron-Framed .44-40 Henry Rifle, Cooking Equipment, two (2) Bowie Knives, one (1) Tribal Bow & Arrows, as well as two (2) moonshine grenades and one (1) bedroll.
Character Backstory: He served honorably with the Virginian Confederacy for many years, plucked from the remnants of his father's farm and given a rifle and a flag, as well as a new identity. He became a soldier, born from the ashes of a poor scavenger's son and made into something better. For more than a decade he served with dignity and honor under the banner of the new Confederacy. He rose through the ranks and by twenty-five he led his own unit. Voncille was loved and worshiped by his men, and many refused to serve under any other man than their beloved Commander. Local leadership took his rise and popularity as a political and military move towards greater power and orchestrated a great betrayal.

Several weeks after his 26th birthday he led his men through a ravine in Shelton Laurel. The atomic summer heat beat down on his soldiers' backs and sweat stuck their clothes to their skin like glue on paper. The dead trees that dotted the landscape around them haunted his column like the risen dead in a cemetery and the feeling in Voncille's gut told him to retreat. His training compelled his legs forward and he pointed with his sword towards the rocky outcropping in front of them. "Forward men!" he shouted just as the crack of a rifle pierced the air and cut through his chest. Again and again he felt searing hot iron melt his insides and shatter his bones as he fell to his knees and then onto his side. he could smell the dirt on which he lay as he saw the crimson red blood of his own flesh stain the earth. It all went black.

He awoke in the night and saw the horrific scene in front of him. his column was shattered, cut to pieces and shot to death a dozen times over. All he could do was try to get up, try to run but his body failed him and his inside felt like they were scorched by a wildfire still burning. He spent several days in agony before he was picked up and dragged away from the bloody site. He knew their faces by the flickering candle light that they were Confederates just as he was; and when they threw his bloody, maimed body into the irradiated river he swore to himself and whatever God remained behind when faith left the earth that he would find the men responsible and do as they did to him.

His body was found and taken to a great mound in the southernmost tip of the Columbia Commonwealth and the scorched tribesmen touched his wounds with their medicine as they heard his story of betrayal and his rage became their own. They spent several seasons with him on the mound, surrounded by rotten cedar walls and primitive bone fetishes working to heal his grievous wounds with what nature had left them with after it's retreat. Just as Voncille had been betrayed and mistreated by the Confederacy, so had those same men ravaged the tribesmen for years. His body recovered, but not his mind. He was still held in the cold grip of revenge and hatred. Bestowed with blessings and gifts, he left the great mound to wander north so he could find the men that caused him so much pain, that caused everyone so much pain. It was his sworn vow and his life wouldn't end before it was done. After several weeks of travel, he discovered that the Virginian Confederacy had disintegrated and disappeared from the Earth just like the nations from before the war. Its its place was a grand order of men who revered the burning eagle. Despondent and shattered that justice would never be done, Voncille wandered back into the wasteland with his head held low.
Last edited by New CaliforniaRepublic on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|| NEW CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC ||
|| THE LONGEST RUNNING NCR ||

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:45 pm

New CaliforniaRepublic wrote:
Name of Character: Aquilla Voncille
Age of Character: 31
Appearance: He stands 6 foot 4 inches tall, with a well groomed brownish-gray beard accompanied by short hair of a matching color slicked back with a home-made pomade mixture. His endomorph frame is illustrated with the stories of his torment. Scars that mark him like chapters in a novel meander across his sun kissed skin and bullet holes that are like an animal's tracks, hastily patched over by pink flesh, explain to the world why he is so angry. To shield his face from the unforgiving sun he covers the top of his head with a hat worn by his ancestors some four-hundred-years before the atomic bombs. His body is warmed by the ragged memory of his service to what remained of Virginia. The butternut fatigue shirt and the gray fighting pants were dirty, torn and faded from years of patchwork repairs and heavy fighting for the newest Lost Cause. The tan boots he wore were taken from another man, the fit was not exact but close enough. On his back was a rolled blanket with all his essentials, similar to how he wore it with his previous uniform years before.
Faction Alignment: Formerly the Virginian Confederacy, now himself.
Character S.P.E.C.I.A.L: S= 6 P= 7 E= 5 C= 7 I= 7 A= 5 L= 3
Equipment: One (1) Iron-Framed .44-40 Henry Rifle, Cooking Equipment, two (2) Bowie Knives, one (1) Tribal Bow & Arrows, as well as two (2) moonshine grenades and one (1) bedroll.
Character Backstory: He served honorably with the Virginian Confederacy for many years, plucked from the remnants of his father's farm and given a rifle and a flag, as well as a new identity. He became a soldier, born from the ashes of a poor scavenger's son and made into something better. For more than a decade he served with dignity and honor under the banner of the new Confederacy. He rose through the ranks and by twenty-five he led his own unit. Voncille was loved and worshiped by his men, and many refused to serve under any other man than their beloved Commander. Local leadership took his rise and popularity as a political and military move towards greater power and orchestrated a great betrayal.

Several weeks after his 26th birthday he led his men through a ravine in Shelton Laurel. The atomic summer heat beat down on his soldiers' backs and sweat stuck their clothes to their skin like glue on paper. The dead trees that dotted the landscape around them haunted his column like the risen dead in a cemetery and the feeling in Voncille's gut told him to retreat. His training compelled his legs forward and he pointed with his sword towards the rocky outcropping in front of them. "Forward men!" he shouted just as the crack of a rifle pierced the air and cut through his chest. Again and again he felt searing hot iron melt his insides and shatter his bones as he fell to his knees and then onto his side. he could smell the dirt on which he lay as he saw the crimson red blood of his own flesh stain the earth. It all went black.

He awoke in the night and saw the horrific scene in front of him. his column was shattered, cut to pieces and shot to death a dozen times over. All he could do was try to get up, try to run but his body failed him and his inside felt like they were scorched by a wildfire still burning. He spent several days in agony before he was picked up and dragged away from the bloody site. He knew their faces by the flickering candle light that they were Confederates just as he was; and when they threw his bloody, maimed body into the irradiated river he swore to himself and whatever God remained behind when faith left the earth that he would find the men responsible and do as they did to him.

His body was found and taken to a great mound in the southernmost tip of the Columbia Commonwealth and the scorched tribesmen touched his wounds with their medicine as they heard his story of betrayal and his rage became their own. They spent several seasons with him on the mound, surrounded by rotten cedar walls and primitive bone fetishes working to heal his grievous wounds with what nature had left them with after it's retreat. Just as Voncille had been betrayed and mistreated by the Confederacy, so had those same men ravaged the tribesmen for years. His body recovered, but not his mind. He was still held in the cold grip of revenge and hatred. Bestowed with blessings and gifts, he left the great mound to wander north so he could find the men that caused him so much pain, that caused everyone so much pain. It was his sworn vow and his life wouldn't end before it was done. After several weeks of travel, he discovered that the Virginian Confederacy had disintegrated disappeared from the Earth just like the nations from before the war. Its its place was a grand order of men who revered the burning eagle. Despondent and shattered that justice would never be done, Voncille wandered back into the wasteland with his head held low.

Accepted.

Intermountain States
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:54 pm

The Traansval wrote:
New CaliforniaRepublic wrote:Do any current countries control territory in Virginia?

The Order of The Burning Eagle Does.

Here is our map bruh

It's probably safe to say that the Order of the Burning Eagle is gone since the guy who apped the country never made a single post in the IC. Of course, that's completely up to Waz regarding the faith of that organization.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:56 pm

The Traansval wrote:The Order of The Burning Eagle Does.

Here is our map bruh

It's probably safe to say that the Order of the Burning Eagle is gone since the guy who apped the country never made a single post in the IC. Of course, that's completely up to Waz regarding the faith of that organization.

Yeah, i was wondering what out policy was on deleting nations.

In another very successful thread i was Co-op of, we had it so that after a certain amount of time a player was deemed inactive, his territory was deleted, and in IC it was declared that his Nation had "Collapsed from Internal Turmoil"

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:58 pm

And so it begins. The expedition starts building up and Waz gets to use me like a guinea pig when I get there.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:00 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:And so it begins. The expedition starts building up and Waz gets to use me like a guinea pig when I get there.

Wut.

Also, since Aliens are Canon to Fallout, will the expedition find Alien shit in Area 51?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:04 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:And so it begins. The expedition starts building up and Waz gets to use me like a guinea pig when I get there.

Wut.

Also, since Aliens are Canon to Fallout, will the expedition find Alien shit in Area 51?

I don't know. I'm not in control of Area 51 and what's in there. Waz is. We will find out when I get there.

Ulls
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:10 pm

Zepplien wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Nuka World is under the control of Boston..

I don't know that sadly. Am gonna be extra sad when I learn that after 2 months of travel.

Well, I may start trying to remake Nuka Cola for commercial use. Or I may start trying to remake for Project Cobalt. Nuka power armor does sound neet.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse