NATION

PASSWORD

Republics of Dust | Fallout RP | Alt-Timeline | OOC | CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:58 am

New Minahasa wrote:
The Traansval wrote:I might send a expedition to scout out the pre-war base of Fort Drum. Maybe raid the base for some pre-war tech.

An act of war? Well, then it shall be!

Oh, Ronto, if you're there, you can try and form an alliance with me so we can push these "New Yorkers" back where they belong. They're planning to raid my base, I tell you!

Waztaskio wrote:I know. I kinda had to. A lot of the reservations were starting to get closer and closer to them, so I had to mark them down to prevent any confusion. Of course, nobody should really know about them anyway. So don't worry.

I was more worried about metagamers and all, but OK then.

Just remember, the NCR decimated the Enclave...

Now its the NYR and the Concord...

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:14 am

The Traansval wrote:
New Minahasa wrote:An act of war? Well, then it shall be!

Oh, Ronto, if you're there, you can try and form an alliance with me so we can push these "New Yorkers" back where they belong. They're planning to raid my base, I tell you!

I was more worried about metagamers and all, but OK then.

Just remember, the NCR decimated the Enclave...

Now its the NYR and the Concord...

Just remember, the Chosen One blew up the Enclave's headquarters, and killed most of their personnels to weaken them before the NCR attacked. Oh, just so you know, the Concord is more advanced than the BoS, and you know how a hundred BoS Knights could easily decimate thousands of NCR troops. (Operation: Sunburst)

The Solomani
Envoy

Founded: Dec 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solomani » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:22 am

Did someone say coalition against New York? I was going to try to buddy up with them by why do that when I could annex a vary large chunk of their territory? So who's going to brutally murder New York?

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:25 am

Hm. Alright, so Florida, at least, isn't claimed by any of the powers that be.

Does there exist any IC lore about Florida? Are traders there regularly seen in any neighboring states? Is it known as the stronghold of a queer post-apocalyptic religion, custom or weapon?

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:27 am

seeing as the us invaded mexico would be safe to say their are ruins of us army bases in mexico.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:34 am

Olthenia wrote:Hm. Alright, so Florida, at least, isn't claimed by any of the powers that be.

Does there exist any IC lore about Florida? Are traders there regularly seen in any neighboring states? Is it known as the stronghold of a queer post-apocalyptic religion, custom or weapon?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Gulf_Commonwealth

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Tactics_2

Fallout Tactics 2, a game never released, was planned to take place in Florida

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:39 am

Rygondria wrote:seeing as the us invaded mexico would be safe to say their are ruins of us army bases in mexico.

Yes. That would be fine.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:40 am

And NASA stuff is in Florida. Cape Canaveral anyone?

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:44 am

The Solomani wrote:Did someone say coalition against New York? I was going to try to buddy up with them by why do that when I could annex a vary large chunk of their territory? So who's going to brutally murder New York?

They would piss the Concord's asses off if they attacked, that's for sure. I would most likely side with those who oppose them IF they happened to attack my base at Fort Drum.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:44 am

Waztaskio wrote:And NASA stuff is in Florida. Cape Canaveral anyone?

Oh lord.

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:47 am

And Transvaal, fix your IC post, please. My men don't wear X0-1 power armour as they never existed in this timeline because the Enclave itself never existing here to make them. Mine is an advanced form of power armour, not known to the wasteland. And, no one KNOWS that I'm a "secret remnants US dictatorship government", especially the "dictatorship" part where the citizens of Concord don't even know of.
Last edited by New Minahasa on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:50 am

New Minahasa wrote:And Transvaal, fix your IC post, please. My men don't wear X0-1 power armour as they never existed in this timeline because the Enclave itself never existing here to make them. Mine is an advanced form of power armour, not known to the wasteland.

Ok.

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:51 am

New Minahasa wrote:And, no one KNOWS that I'm a "secret remnants US dictatorship government", especially the "dictatorship" part where the citizens of Concord don't even know of.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:55 am

New Minahasa wrote:
New Minahasa wrote:And, no one KNOWS that I'm a "secret remnants US dictatorship government", especially the "dictatorship" part where the citizens of Concord don't even know of.

There were stories of a secretive organization that owned all sorts of bases throughout the US

Fucking Happy?

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:56 am

The Traansval wrote:
New Minahasa wrote:

There were stories of a secretive organization that owned all sorts of bases throughout the US

Fucking Happy?

No need to get aggressive but yes, thank you.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:02 am

New Minahasa wrote:
The Traansval wrote:

Fucking Happy?

No need to get aggressive but yes, thank you.

Sorry, its early and i'm waiting for the coffee to finish.

Penn Hills
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Penn Hills » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:50 am

I have IRL stuff to take care of. Please remove the Woodsmen from the map, as I will not be able to attend to this and don't wanna hold anyone back.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:02 am

Penn Hills wrote:I have IRL stuff to take care of. Please remove the Woodsmen from the map, as I will not be able to attend to this and don't wanna hold anyone back.

Alright. I shall do as you request. I hope everything gets sorted. :)

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:17 am

App should be finished today.

@Min- Columbia will probably know about you, as our Lord and Saviour warns the Prophet of all secessionists! (Really, they'd probably notice a good number of military men not answering them when they opened the Vault.)
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:19 am

Also, in reference to the artillery question- Sure, some Post-War groups might find plans and everything, but how do they know how to use it?
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:25 am

Anyone want to interact with the Bronco Republic?
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:52 am

Prusslandia wrote:App should be finished today.

@Min- Columbia will probably know about you, as our Lord and Saviour warns the Prophet of all secessionists! (Really, they'd probably notice a good number of military men not answering them when they opened the Vault.)

I assume they would know about my Confederation of Vaults and ye old Poseidon Energy/Bits of US Government that all work together
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:08 am

Zepplien wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:App should be finished today.

I assume they would know about my Confederation of Vaults and ye old Poseidon Energy/Bits of US Government that all work together

Yup.

Also, had a question for you- Would you be alright with me having Navarro? Cause I want that military base. :lol:
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:16 am

Prusslandia wrote:
Zepplien wrote:I assume they would know about my Confederation of Vaults and ye old Poseidon Energy/Bits of US Government that all work together

Yup.

Also, had a question for you- Would you be alright with me having Navarro? Cause I want that military base. :lol:

B-but my Vertibirds, Oil Rig, and Special Forces....

Why not take Hawthorn Naval Depot? Full of weapons, virtually unclaimed, nothing has been done with them IC.
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:20 am

Faction/Nation Name: The United States of America. (May change the name to the Republic of Columbia.)
Faction/Nation Territory: Outposts across the United States.
Capital City/Faction HQ: Columbia. (Formerly Charlotte.)
Population: 117k or so- Soooo many civilians. And slaves. Especially slaves.
Government: A tolitarian republic with theocratic tendencies. Only white, male citizens and proles, with the exception of a landowning freeman, may vote. The classes are structured as follows.
Citizens- Primarily landowing White males and females. The only way into this class other than to own land is to serve in the military.
Proles- Indentured servants, white working-class people. Proles can vote, provided they are white.
Slaves- Non-Whites and subhumans owned under the bondage of slavery.
Leaders:
President Elijah Comstock IV.
High Inquisitor Tobias Clarke.
General Robert Calhoun.
(I'll add more as time goes on.)
National/Group Ideology: Christian Fundamentalism, American Exceptionalism, Manifest Destiny, White Supremacy, etc.
Military:
The Minutemen- Trained to the standard of the United States Marine Corp, The Minutemen are the main force of the Republic of Columbia. Generally armed with an assault rifle or shotgun, these men and women defend Columbia with pride. The standard uniform is made up of gray-green fatigues underneath combat armor, with a tricorne hat. The Minutemen number 200.
The Firemen- The Firemen are an arm of the Inquisition, and are generally responsible for the immolation of heretics and heretical material, though they may be tasked with the execution of any rebellious slaves or sub-humans if the Minutemen ask for it. Should the Firemen be sent to the field, they will use Flamers and laser weaponry, while being outiftted in T-60 power armor. The Firemen number 450, with another 100 in power armour.
The Air Force- 60 VB-02 Verti-Birds, followed by one B-50 Bomber. The B-50 is equipped with a payload of gravity bombs, napalm, and 1 nuclear warhead alongisde other arnaments.
Artillery- 30 Howitzers. 1 Anti-Air gun, of which a targeting computer needs to be procured, and for now will have to be sighted by eye. 4 M65 Nuclear cannons, loaded with mini-nukes.
Armor- One engineless tank.
The Inquisition- The Inquisition are both the special forces of the United States and the secret police. Inquisitors often wear reinforced combat armour, and wield laser and plasma weaponry. The Inquisition numbers 1,000, all in power armour.
Space- 1 Shuttle, currently unarmed.
BOMB-001- 3 ICBMs.
Bradley-Hercules- 5 ICBMS.
Major Towns or Locations: Various military outposts across the wastes.
History: (Lazy history until I feel like actually filling it in)
2077- The Great War occurs. Several thousand United States military personnel, politcal figures, and other people of the upper class are shuttled into Control Vaults, protecting them from the nuclear war above. In another timeline, these men and women would have been known as the Enclave, but this is not then.
2220- The Vaults holding the Republic open. Contact is quickly established with other vaults still loyal to the United States government, and a string of outposts is setup across the former nation.

I'd like to say this is done, in honesty.
Last edited by Prusslandia on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse