NATION

PASSWORD

Alien Invasion 1950's[OCC, Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Alien Invasion 1950's[OCC, Open]

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:26 pm

Le theme song

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=398449
Archive thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=398546

New York City radio broadcast.
July 9, 1956

There is what we can see as giant colossal objects over the statue of liberty, there seems to be dozens of them... folks in all my years as radio host I've never seen anything like this. It's terrifying, there seems to be some sort of light coming from the objects. It's fascinating. Seems like our air boys has been deployed and is moving in to make contact. They're getting close, oh this is such a sight that onl-

Wait... the planes have been blown apart... they- they're gone... oh god they're shooting at the people in the ports. They're no longer there... oh my the humanity! Please people go to your homes and pray for the best. Lady liberty is down... I repeat the statue of liberty is gone... the screams... it- it's coming this way... [incomprehensible noises followed by screams.]

Story

This is a character based RP that follows a war of the worlds scenario in the 1950's after a hostile Alien invasion simply know as "The Scorchers" attack earth with their massive war machines through a portal in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. It's November 1959 and the nations of earth are still fighting a desperate campaign. Europe was devastated after the alien invaders settled their bases there, Africa is split in half. Some European armies were able to evacuate their forces to Mexico to join the Coalition, but most of Europe is under Scorcher occupation.

The Soviets and Chinese, also known as East Asian Alliance fight a guerrilla style war to halt the Scorcher's from reaching any further east. America has been split in half and the Coalition made up from American, English,Australian, Canadian, Mexican and European remnant forces are trying to fight back despite being scattered and hunted. Various safe cities exist and the human armies are desperately trying to hold off the Scorchers from advancing any further.

Then there is those humans who survive in small pockets and are trapped in the wastelands that are the Scorchers dominions. The Scorchers are highly advanced creatures who wear advanced armor and use very high tech mechanical weaponry and technology. They rely on huge machines as well as human slaves to collect resources from the earth, one of these resources are humans, they hunt any human they find to process them and use them as fuel for their machines or as slaves. The humans that are used as slave labor work in Scorcher factories to make their machines and weapons of war.

The Scorchers despite being highly advanced, do not have force fields, or super fast ships. their machines of war, though seemingly impenetrable and unstoppable do have weaknesses and their armor and weapons have flaws, their machines are clunky and each machine is made for a specific thing, thus making them vulnerable to human attacks when unprotected depending on their given programming. The Scorchers are made up of various Alien races, each species specializing in distinct roles. They also have other weird looking sentient in their ranks, which are all together difficult to describe. But soldiers and civilians have all come up with names for every class of Scorcher warrior. They are still a threat and have yet to reveal their intentions.

Scorcher Dominion in America

Red (Dark and light) = Scorcher Claimed

Dark Red: Large Scorcher Presence

Light Red: Low Scorcher Presence

*The meaning of the difference in coloring is that there is more resistance and more Humans left in America dominion that in Europe.

Rules and Overview

You can play as either, a Coalition soldier, and East Asian Alliance soldier, a member of the Human resistance, or as a civilian trying to survive in the Scorcher Dominion either as a survivor or a slave.

[size=150]
Code: Select all
[/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Affiliation:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Personal Belongings:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio (one paragraph at least):[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
*[b]Quirks:[/b]
*[b]Likes:[/b]
*[b]Dislikes (don’t say “Scorchers.” Trust me, no one likes them):[/b]
*[b]Worst Fears:[/b]
*[b]Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):[/b]
[/box]

Rules:

1. I'm OP my word is final. However, I do take suggestions and will hear to reasonable arguments depending on the subject, I'm not obtuse.
2. I act as sort of the De-Facto one that controls what the Scorchers are doing. Having said that, if you can make it work and be realistic about it you can have the Schorcheres doing something like attack a town, position, etc. If its something major TG so I accept or decline.
3. Your character can die, be careful about what you do. If I feel your character has done a bad move I'll kill him. You can make a request to edit and if I think its viable I'll revive him.
4. There will be a limit in high ranking officers of the military. So choose while you can.
5. You can add lore or important twist and plot points to the story, example; your character finds out something important and it proves vital to the story.
6. No super soldiers, be realistic in your character. You can eventually capture and use Scorcher weapons but be realistic about it still.
7. No god modding, beta gaming etc.
8. Watch grammar and don't make any one liners.
9. Have fun
10. You can have 2 characters max, and can make another one if one dies.

Character list:

Memorial Wall:

My app:
Name:Kyle McElwain
Sex:Male
Nationality:American
Affiliation:Coalition
Appearance:

Role:US soldier
Equipment:M1 Garand, m1911, m2 grenades, US trench knife
Personal Belongings: photo of his family, US trench knife his father had in ww1
Personality:Outgoing, cheerful but strict when time comes. He is very determinant and very resourceful and has the best interests for his squad.
Bio (one paragraph at least): A son of a ww1 veteran, Kyle grew up a simple rural life in Indiana. He worked at the family ranch and studied daily. He graduated high school with honors but did not pursuit a college career, he opted to work as a farmer and settle down for a quiet life. Eventually the Korean war came in and as tradition and to make up that he couldn't fight in ww2 he enlisted. He made his father proud when he was awarded a congressional medal of honor and was promoted to sergeant major. Instead of pursuing a military life Kyle came back to Indiana, he decided to leave the farm life and settled in the suburbs with his family, taking advantage of Veteran benefits he worked as a construction worker and made a comfortable living.

The day the invasion started Kyle couldn't believe it, as a christian this seemed like the end of times. He was sure that the US would defeat the invaders but this was not the case when the east coast fell. Kyle didn't wait to be called to serve, he made sure his family went of to the secure America and joined the army again. He now serves as a platoon commander and fights the Scorchers so his family can live.
Strengths:Determined, bulky, good at agriculture and at repairing vehicles.
Weaknesses:Sometimes he is dim witted and too gullible, stereotypical since he comes from a farm life.
*Quirks:Plays poker and chess when he has time. Reads his bible on a daily basis.
*Dislikes (don’t say “Scorchers.” Trust me, no one likes them):Liars and atheists.
*Worst Fears:Lose his family.
*[b]Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):
Last edited by Arengin Union on Sun May 28, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 17 times in total.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Name: Major Thomas Edward Lawrence
Affiliation:Coalition soldier
Appearance: WIP
Role:Soldier
Equipment:FN FAL Battle Rifle, Sterling SMG and grenades.50s Era British army Gear
Personal Belongings:Picture of Family
Personality:Strong and smart, does what must be done to halt the Scorchers
Bio (one paragraph at least):
Too young to fight in the World war, Thomas always wanted to be a soldier. He grew up in a military family mainly because his father was a SAS commando during the war. When the Scorchers arrived, the men of Britain were called up to fight, finally given the opportunity he enlisted in 1957, now 1958 he has gained the rank of Major and now is doing his best for his country.
Strengths: Smart, Highly trained
Weaknesses:Always trying to seek glory in battle.
*Quirks:
*Dislikes (don’t say “Scorchers.” Trust me, no one likes them): loss of civilian life, defeat in battle
*Worst Fears: Losing his family, The fall of Earth
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):
Last edited by Aclus on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Aclus wrote:Name: Major Thomas Edward Lawrence
Affiliation:Coalition soldier
Appearance: WIP
Role:Soldier
Equipment:FN FAL Battle Rifle, Sterling SMG and grenades.50s Era British army Gear
Personal Belongings:Picture of Family
Personality:Strong and smart, does what must be done to halt the Scorchers
Bio (one paragraph at least):
Too young to fight in the World war, Thomas always wanted to be a soldier. He grew up in a military family mainly because his father was a SAS commando during the war. When the Scorchers arrived, the men of Britain were called up to fight, finally given the opportunity he enlisted in 1957, now 1958 he has gained the rank of Major and now is doing his best for his country.
Strengths: Smart, Highly trained
Weaknesses:Always trying to seek glory in battle.
*Quirks:
*Dislikes (don’t say “Scorchers.” Trust me, no one likes them): loss of civilian life, defeat in battle
*Worst Fears: Losing his family, The fall of Earth
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):

Welcome aboard Aclus :)
"I do as I please"

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Tagged

Never thought anyone would do it (I did similar except with Space Nazis)
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

The Great Devourer of All
Minister

Founded: Dec 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:15 pm

Tag.
Last edited by the Devourer 9.98 billion years ago

Pro: Jellyfish

Anti: Heretics

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:15 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Tagged

Never thought anyone would do it (I did similar except with Space Nazis)

hey Warg. :)
"I do as I please"

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:21 pm

Any chance I could make a German coalition soldier?
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Name: Erik Hazelhoff Roelfzema
Sex: Male
Affiliation: Dutch Resistance
Appearance: Image
Role: Leader of the Dutch Leger von Weerstand, or Resistance Army.
Equipment: FN FAL Rifle, Scoped Lee-Enfield Number 4, Colt M1911 Pistol
Uniform:Image
Binoculars
4 MK2 Hand Grenades
Personal Belongings: A photo of his wife. Standard Pack Gear: Tent, Blanket Roll, Shaving Kit, Soap, rations.
Personality: Erik is a very light hearted man, who copes with his environment by making jokes. Despite this, he takes his responibility to lead the Dutch against the Alien Menace very seriously.
Bio (one paragraph at least): Erik Hazelhoff Roelfzema was born in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. His father was a drunk, and his mother died at birth. Despite his habit, upon his mothers death Erik's father sobered up, and accepted his role as Erik's father. He worked very hard for Erik to have a good life, and he battled everyday over his former drinking habit. Eriks father died when Erik was accepted to University, he was hit by a Drunk Driver one day when Eriks Father was coming home from work in the Factory. Erik was devastated, but chose to honor his fathers memory through becoming a success.

After the Second World War, which had ended some time during Erik's early childhood, the Dutch Army was trying to recruit more people to its military. Erik, not feeling any of his subjects calling to him, decided to study Military Science and eventually enlisted in the Dutch Army at the rank of Lieutenant. He saw action through the deployment of the Dutch Forces in the Indonesian War of Independence, and earned his rank of Captain by the end of the war.

Then, the Scorchers Attacked. They disintegrated Amsterdam, and landed their ships there. No one has seen them yet, only seen their ships. But, still, the Dutch Resistance was soon formed from the remnants of the Royal Dutch Army. Led by Captain Roelfzema, the Resistance is biding its time, recruiting more Fighters and gathering more weapons and ammo from former Army supply warehouses. The Resistance, on its own, is pretty weak, but when reinforced by the other major powers like the Coalition, they could be a very effective force.
Strengths: Tactics, Morale, Sharpshooting.
Weaknesses: Fear of Heights, Emotional, poorly equipped.
*Quirks: Dark sense of Humor stemming from the destruction he's seen.
*Dislikes (don’t say “Scorchers.” Trust me, no one likes them): Traitors, Communists, Fascists. Needless death of his own.
*Worst Fears: Heights, Death of close friends and family
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): Erik leads a Resistance army of around 5,000 Fighters, armed mostly with their own weapons or recovered weapons from Royal Dutch Army supply depots.
Last edited by The Traansval on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Halium
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:37 pm

[/size]
Name: Drake Ferraro
Nationality: American, as far as he's concerned
Affiliation: West Coast Resistance
Appearance: Has a 'X' scar across his face, his eyes are two different colors, black hair, is of mediocre size, about 5' 10", and is skinny
Role: Leader of the West Coast rebels, coordinates attacks
Equipment: Thompson M1A1, colt revolver, and a combat knife
Personal Belongings: A photo of his family, a necklace of the 'One' who will save humanity, and three maps, one of the world, one of America, one of the West Coast
Personality: Is patient, but very religious, is cautious, and is very smart
Bio (one paragraph at least): After the aliens invaded, he joined the army to fight against them. After several horrible defeats his whole unit was dead, or left on the battlefield. The remainder of them fed to the West Coast, which although there are a few safe cities, most were under alien control. After this he met a man called the 'Prophet' and converted to Oneism. Joining with the prophet, Oneism and Drake's insurgency spread, using one to strengthen the other. Finally Drake called a meeting of the various rebel factions in the West Coast, and called a confederacy of them, renaming a small safe city on the west coast 'prophetstown' and calling it the capitol of their confederacy.
Strengths: Very high moral, and their rebellion and religion is spreading fast, Guerrilla Warfare, defense
Weaknesses: Attacking head on not using Guerrilla Warfare, other religions, once the capitol is taken the confederacy falls apart
*Quirks: His belief in Oneism, his fascination in strategy
*Likes: Lone wolfs, people who attack and fight alone, smart people who can figure out stuff on their own, Oneists
*Dislikes (don’t say “Scorchers.” Trust me, no one likes them): People who follow other religions, people with intact family's, idiots
*Worst Fears: the fall of humanity, the fall of Oneism
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): He doesn't talk about his scar
Last edited by Halium on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Opinions on politics: In light of the failure of two parties, there either should be none, or multiple major ones

Opinion on Government: Should be run by Mirthocracy (ask me about it sometime)

Why do I always play weak nations? I hate having every advantage, makes it boring to me

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:40 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Any chance I could make a German coalition soldier?

Sure. Just make sure to point out his part of the Remnants that were evacuated from Europe.
"I do as I please"

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:40 pm

The Traansval wrote:Name: Erik Hazelhoff Roelfzema
Affiliation: Dutch Resistance
Appearance: (Image)
Role: Leader of the Dutch Leger von Weerstand, or Resistance Army.
Equipment: FN FAL Rifle, Scoped Lee-Enfield Number 4, Colt M1911 Pistol
Uniform:(Image)
Binoculars
4 MK2 Hand Grenades
Personal Belongings: A photo of his wife. Standard Pack Gear: Tent, Blanket Roll, Shaving Kit, Soap, rations.
Personality: Erik is a very light hearted man, who copes with his environment by making jokes. Despite this, he takes his responibility to lead the Dutch against the Alien Menace very seriously.
Bio (one paragraph at least): Erik Hazelhoff Roelfzema was born in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. His father was a drunk, and his mother died at birth. Despite his habit, upon his mothers death Erik's father sobered up, and accepted his role as Erik's father. He worked very hard for Erik to have a good life, and he battled everyday over his former drinking habit. Eriks father died when Erik was accepted to University, he was hit by a Drunk Driver one day when Eriks Father was coming home from work in the Factory. Erik was devastated, but chose to honor his fathers memory through becoming a success.

After the Second World War, which had ended some time during Erik's early childhood, the Dutch Army was trying to recruit more people to its military. Erik, not feeling any of his subjects calling to him, decided to study Military Science and eventually enlisted in the Dutch Army at the rank of Lieutenant. He saw action through the deployment of the Dutch Forces in the Indonesian War of Independence, and earned his rank of Captain by the end of the war.

Then, the Scorchers Attacked. They disintegrated Amsterdam, and landed their ships there. No one has seen them yet, only seen their ships. But, still, the Dutch Resistance was soon formed from the remnants of the Royal Dutch Army. Led by Captain Roelfzema, the Resistance is biding its time, recruiting more Fighters and gathering more weapons and ammo from former Army supply warehouses. The Resistance, on its own, is pretty weak, but when reinforced by the other major powers like the Coalition, they could be a very effective force.
Strengths: Tactics, Morale, Sharpshooting.
Weaknesses: Fear of Heights, Emotional, poorly equipped.
*Quirks: Dark sense of Humor stemming from the destruction he's seen.
*Dislikes (don’t say “Scorchers.” Trust me, no one likes them): Traitors, Communists, Fascists. Needless death of his own.
*Worst Fears: Heights, Death of close friends and family
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): Erik leads a Resistance army of around 5,000 Fighters, armed mostly with their own weapons or recovered weapons from Royal Dutch Army supply depots.

accepted
"I do as I please"

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Halium wrote:[/size]
Appearance: Has a 'X' scar across his face, his eyes are two different colors, black hair, is of mediocre size, about 5' 10", and is skinny
Equipment: AR15, desert eagle, and a combat knife
Personal Belongings: A photo of his family, a necklace of the 'One' who will save humanity, and three maps, one of the world, one of America, one of the West Coast
Bio (one paragraph at least): After the aliens invaded, he joined the army to fight against them. After several horrible defeats his whole unit was dead, or left on the battlefield. The remainder of them fed to the West Coast, which although there are a few safe cities, most were under alien control. After this he met a man called the 'Prophet' and converted to Oneism. Joining with the prophet, Oneism and Drake's insurgency spread, using one to strengthen the other. Finally Drake called a meeting of the various rebel factions in the West Coast, and called a confederacy of them, renaming a small safe city on the west coast 'prophetstown' and calling it the capitol of their confederacy.
Strengths: Very high moral, and their rebellion and religion is spreading fast, Guerrilla Warfare, defense
Weaknesses: Attacking head on not using Guerrilla Warfare, other religions, once the capitol is taken the confederacy falls apart
*Likes: Lone wolfs, people who attack and fight alone, smart people who can figure out stuff on their own, Oneists
*Dislikes (don’t say “Scorchers.” Trust me, no one likes them): People who follow other religions, people with intact family's, idiots
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): He doesn't talk about his scar
Change weapons, its the 1950's dude.

and change him being in the west coast. The east coast is the one that is occupied.
"I do as I please"

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:49 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Halium wrote:[/size]
Equipment:M 16 rifle, Colt Python and a combat knife

... He is in the West Coast
Opinions on politics: In light of the failure of two parties, there either should be none, or multiple major ones

Why do I always play weak nations? I hate having every advantage, makes it boring to me

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Halium wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:

Okay West coast okay. Again change weapons. I advise you look over weapons that exited back then. m16 will come during the 60's
"I do as I please"

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Halium wrote:

Okay West coast okay. Again change weapons. I advise you look over weapons that exited back then. m16 will come during the 60's

it was made in 1956

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Halium wrote:

AR15 was designed during the year 1957...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_AR-15

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:58 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Okay West coast okay. Again change weapons. I advise you look over weapons that exited back then. m16 will come during the 60's

AR15 was designed during the year 1957...

so i cause the AR15?

Francophone Alliance
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Francophone Alliance » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:03 pm

tag

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Halium wrote:
The Traansval wrote:AR15 was designed during the year 1957...

so i cause the AR15?

Uhmmmm...

It was produced until 1963. But ill cut you some slack, wait until the RP reaches 1960 and ill make the m16 available.
"I do as I please"

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:46 pm

IC will be up once there are enough Characters.
"I do as I please"

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Halium wrote:
so i cause the AR15?

Uhmmmm...

It was produced until 1963. But ill cut you some slack, wait until the RP reaches 1960 and ill make the m16 available.

ill just use a Thompson M1A1 until 1963

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Halium wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Uhmmmm...

ill just use a Thompson M1A1 until 1963

then its accepted :)
"I do as I please"

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Has the actual rp been made yet?

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Halium wrote:Has the actual rp been made yet?

im waiting for one more App and ill make it
"I do as I please"

Norcourt
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:33 am

Name: Harvey Porter
Nationality: Australian
Affiliation: None (Yet!)
Appearance: Image
Role: Soldier
Equipment: His service rifle, Modified SMLE Lee-Enfield No.1 Mk3 , Browning Hi-Power Pistol , the M1928A1 Thompson, WW2 Surplus
Personal Belongings: Standard Pack Gear: Tent, Blanket Roll, Shaving Kit, Soap, rations.
Personality: Bold, Silent, and Serious man. Yet friendly once he knows you well.
Bio (one paragraph at least): Harvey Porter was born to an English family in Melbourne, Australia in 1926. He lived a normal life, eventually graduating secondary school in 1944. In late 1944, he enlisted in the British Army, and served in the Pacific, along with his friends against the Japanese. After the Second World War, he returned to his home in Melbourne, and started moving left to right. At first he went to Oregon State, and worked for 3 years in a factory job until he was laid off. In 1947, he moved to New York and began working a construction job, building skyscrapers and bridges for the elite. He continued living in New York, until 1956, now...
Strengths: Knows weapons like the back of his hand, Veteran of WW2, Marksman
Weaknesses: Somewhat "outdated" equipment, PTSD,
*Quirks: During his service he had managed to see the many weapons of his allies and enemies, upon which he further investigated. From Arisakas to Owen Guns, Harvey is a weapon enthusiast.
*Dislikes (don’t say “Scorchers.” Trust me, no one likes them): Communism & Socialism, Invaders
*Worst Fears: Hurt upon his family
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): Harvey might be willing to join a resistance group, if you are willing to persuade him of course...
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!
Host nation of Nuza

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse