NATION

PASSWORD

A Flash of Light: 1760 [AH, OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Granadeseret
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Granadeseret » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:39 pm

The imperial canadian dutchy wrote:
New Granadeseret wrote:
Tunis, Dalmatia, Albania, Malta and the Ionian Isles are Osmanoglu/Ottoman, The Cape Colony is its own nation, and Newfoundland is French. Italy proper and coastal Slavonia are open though.

Poland was reserved by PM, and Russia is a Tartar State. Pretty much all of this is taken

>Coastal slovenia
triggered

Also what parts of America are open?

Iffy based on colonial stuff. The Andies/Incan Empire area is open (Considering the ottomans would have logically been the ones to run into that region, I could work out a history where you survive fairly easily. Maybe through peaceful conversion to Islam) , as is Rio de la Plata/Argentina. The Far Western parts of North America too, though I'd recommend we leave that area open considering the insatiability of having a large state in that area.
Last edited by New Granadeseret on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stannis was robbed.

The imperial canadian dutchy
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:48 pm

http://i.imgur.com/GRFQvIu.png this fine? Other than if Allen wants Rio de la Plata?
e

Alleniana
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:50 pm

The imperial canadian dutchy wrote:http://i.imgur.com/GRFQvIu.png this fine? Other than if Allen wants Rio de la Plata?

Yeah I do :p Unless I can get New Netherlands or something like that

New Granadeseret
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Granadeseret » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:53 pm

The imperial canadian dutchy wrote:http://i.imgur.com/GRFQvIu.png this fine? Other than if Allen wants Rio de la Plata?

Sicily is Ottoman, most of Swizterland (besides the bottom-left protrusion) belongs to Swabia/The OP's country, and the south half of the Rio de la Plata watershed is near the top of Prussia's colonial list; at the top if we consider between France and Myself is top two picks are pretty much taken (Just noticed that while going over colonial claims). Italy itself is not formally reserved according to OP list though.
Last edited by New Granadeseret on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stannis was robbed.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Tfw Italy is unified before 1870.

The Industrial States of Columbia
Senator

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The Industrial States of Columbia » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Valentir wrote:Tfw Italy is unified before 1870.

+1
Cobalt Network Signups-|-Cobalt Network Main Page
A Fan of Type II alternate history
-Dom Pedro II
-Queen Elizabeth I
-Our Current Pope
-Teddy Roosevelt
-Joan of Arc
-Giovanni Belzoni
-Nikola Tesla
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished.

Elderowa
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elderowa » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Alleniana wrote:You guys know http://i.imgur.com/jWg988U.png this was otherwise reserved?

Who reserved that? Is that my Reservation? Cause I have my own map here. Regardless, I didn't see anyone actually take that area before I made my App on Page 4 (though it's still a WIP).

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:57 pm

Elderowa wrote:
Alleniana wrote:You guys know http://i.imgur.com/jWg988U.png this was otherwise reserved?

Who reserved that? Is that my Reservation? Cause I have my own map here. Regardless, I didn't see anyone actually take that area before I made my App on Page 4 (though it's still a WIP).

It's ISC's and it was reserved by PM I'm afraid, though I don't know if Plessur made that clear or not
Last edited by Alleniana on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Industrial States of Columbia
Senator

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The Industrial States of Columbia » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Elderowa wrote:

I had been talking with Plessur on Discord about it earlier than you had posted.
Cobalt Network Signups-|-Cobalt Network Main Page
A Fan of Type II alternate history
-Dom Pedro II
-Queen Elizabeth I
-Our Current Pope
-Teddy Roosevelt
-Joan of Arc
-Giovanni Belzoni
-Nikola Tesla
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 pm

New Granadeseret wrote:

Sicily is Ottoman, most of Swizterland (besides the bottom-left protrusion) belongs to Swabia/The OP's country, and the south half of the Rio de la Plata watershed is near the top of Prussia's colonial list; at the top if we consider between France and Myself is top two picks are pretty much taken (Just noticed that while going over colonial claims). Italy itself is not formally reserved according to OP list though.

>Sicily is Ottoman
Haram

...Can you clarify Switzerland a bit more, Is Ticino, Graubunden, and Romandy open?
e

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:03 pm

After working out with Val, I claim this part of Korea
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Intermountain States wrote:After working out with Val, I claim this part of Korea
(Image)

Worst Korea
e

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Intermountain States wrote:After working out with Val, I claim this part of Korea
(Image)

Worst Korea

Worst Italy

New Granadeseret
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Granadeseret » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:05 pm

New Granadeseret wrote:

>Sicily is Ottoman
Haram

...Can you clarify Switzerland a bit more, Is Ticino, Graubunden, and Romandy open?

Ticino is the only part explicitly open. The rest of Switzerland is claimed
Stannis was robbed.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:07 pm

New Granadeseret wrote:
>Sicily is Ottoman
Haram

That's fine
e

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Actually, just for the moment, reserving the rest of unclaimed modern day Germany, I have an idea I need to see if it works or not...

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Hum. Think I'll drop my reservation for North America, actually. Apparently I missed the fact that most of it is already claimed, and I can't be bothered to patch together a Frankenstein's monster from all the alt-hist colonization.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:18 pm

New Granadeseret wrote:
>Sicily is Ottoman
Haram

Also clarification of the what you mean by the Southern half of the Watershed
e

Elderowa
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elderowa » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:18 pm

The Industrial States of Columbia wrote:
Elderowa wrote:

I had been talking with Plessur on Discord about it earlier than you had posted.

Huh... So I guess that means I can't be the Golden Horde-Lithuanian-Moscow State then. :unsure:

Gonna have to think of something new...

New Granadeseret
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Granadeseret » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:20 pm

A (Semi-accurate) Map of Claims, as they stand in the OP list

Points of Note
1. Colonization claims given on the basis of highest reservations have claims settled first.
2. Not all lines are smoothed out.
3. Dutch are not on there, due to not knowing if just normal Dutch or all Neatherlands. English colonial claims not on there because not specified.
4. Polish-Tartar claims ignored do to confusion with PM'd Polish reservation.
5. China troubles me, due to its overwhelming population advantage over literally everybody else on earth.
Stannis was robbed.

New Granadeseret
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Granadeseret » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Elderowa wrote:
The Industrial States of Columbia wrote:

Huh... So I guess that means I can't be the Golden Horde-Lithuanian-Moscow State then. :unsure:

Gonna have to think of something new...

You could be the Sibir Khanate gone wild. That's still Tartar. The Andies, Indonesia, and West Africa (Mali, Songhai, ect.) are also basically untouched.
Last edited by New Granadeseret on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stannis was robbed.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:27 pm

New Granadeseret wrote:A (Semi-accurate) Map of Claims, as they stand in the OP list

Points of Note
1. Colonization claims given on the basis of highest reservations have claims settled first.
2. Not all lines are smoothed out.
3. Dutch are not on there, due to not knowing if just normal Dutch or all Neatherlands. English colonial claims not on there because not specified.
4. Polish-Tartar claims ignored do to confusion with PM'd Polish reservation.
5. China troubles me, due to its overwhelming population advantage over literally everybody else on earth.

http://i.imgur.com/TEr1IzV.png
Can I reserve this, without Taiwan of course?
e

New Granadeseret
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Granadeseret » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Alleniana wrote:http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/82/Riodelaplatabasinmap.png southern half of this is what I meant but realistically the borders are fuzzy anyway; you get the general idea

Not really possible due to Brandeburger and Swedish claims of the river mouth.
Stannis was robbed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse