NATION

PASSWORD

Hackerman Academy (Academy|OOC|Semi-Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Hackerman Academy (Academy|OOC|Semi-Open)

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Hackerman Academy

Hackerman Academy, named after renowned lumberjack Jorge Hackerman and constructed in the Allegheny National Forest in 1931. It has been a world renowned Academy due to it's international alumni, variety of courses available, and friendly staff. For the past six years, Franklin White has been the school's Headmaster, with a zero tolerance for shenanigans such as drugs and alcohol on campus, and very much dislikes the wasting of school budget. There are also reports of Mr. White being racist towards Vietnamese students for whatever reason.

Available classes range from the normal mathematics, history, languages, shop classes, and sciences, to more niche subjects such as Occult Studies, Sanskrit Scripture, Comparative Civilizations, Social Justice, and AP Art. Extracurricular clubs include, Anachronistic Sparring Club, Chess Club, Strength and Conditioning Club, Pen and Paper Club, Manga Club, and... the Brony Club.

There's also a nearby town, a school parking lot, and campus is open on the weekend, go nuts.

You will be a student in the coming 2017 school year. From any of a number of the world's nations, you've come for an education, you'll likely stay for a memorable school year. Your goal is to simply make it to the end of the school year without dropping out, being expelled, or plain old breaking from the stresses of class and bullshit teachers... Or causing a school shooting, that would be bad.

And yes, this is mostly anime based (unless you can't find an appropriate picture for your character).

These are in anyway listed in levels of importance simply listed. If you are asked to leave, you will be required to leave if you don't the mods being involved.
  • 1. No Godmodding/Meta-Gaming: This can be defined as playing your character without limitations or having your character know things they couldn't possibly know.
  • 2. Don't be a dick in the OOC: You can have your character be an aggressive and smarter version of a certain political candidate in the IC. But the moment you act like a dick in the OOC thread you'll get a warning.
  • 3. No One Liners: Three full lines of text/a paragraph per each IC post, anything less is frowned upon and is generally laziness and will not be accepted. Anything greater is acceptable and is smiled upon.
  • 4. No 'Dick measuring' contests: The moment two of you start arguing over which character is better, and it doesn't contribute to goings on in the IC. You'll both get a warning.
  • 5. For the love of god keep it PG-13: This is a general site rule, and while PG-13 is a blurred line nowadays, the rules of thumb are: nothing sexually explicit, and nothing overly violent. This is a place to role play as students in an international private school, not write out deviant fantasies.
  • 6. No multicolor or odd dialogue: No colored text, it's a legitimate health risk to those with photosensitive epilepsy and you will be reprimanded for doing so (This may actually be punished harsher than godmoding depending on the circumstance). And no italicized/bolded/underlined paragraphs, reserve them for actual use instead of using them for everything.
  • 7. If you have a problem with a player, take it to TG. If that does not work, bring it to the OP or a CoOP's attention. Do not turn the OOC thread into chaos.
  • 8. You have a 72 hour grace period to post if you're holding someone back, after that your character will be forced to move on by the OP or Co-Op. Failure to return will result in character death.
  • 9. Don't just write for yourself, other want to get involved as well. I realize it's human nature, but try to involve other people's ideas, themes, and characters. A major part in RPing is having other people, don't turn them away or cast a blind eye.
  • 10. Have fun!
REMOVE ALL IN PARENTHESIS
3 CHARACTER LIMIT, 4 IF YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION.
STUDENT APPLICATION:
Code: Select all
[floatright][img](Below 500x500 pixels please)[/img][/floatright]
[b]Student Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (15+16 is year 10, 16+17 is year 11, 17+18 is year 12)
[b]Height:[/b] (Both metric and Imperial)
[b]Weight:[/b] (Both metric and Imperial)
[b]Religion:[/b]
[b]Blood Type:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] (At least two paragraphs)
[b]Classes:[/b] (Pick eight within your grade)

TEACHER APPLICATION, CLOSED
Code: Select all
[floatright][img](Below 500x500 pixels please)[/img][/floatright]
[b]Teacher Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Former Occupations:[/b] (what jobs did they hold prior to being hired at Hackerman?)
[b]Educational History:[/b] (What schools did they go to and what degrees do they have?)
[b]Academy Occupation:[/b] (What job do they have at the academy)
[b]Religion:[/b]
[b]Blood Type:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
  • Kirsten Hansdottir: The School's janitor, she's a notable doomsday prepper, rumor has it she has a stockpile of firearms on campus somewhere, but no one wants to find it given that she'll quite possibly bury them if she finds out. Another note was that -beside the school's nurse- she's one of the more medically knowledgeable members of the staff, given that she served alongside the US Marines as a Navy Corpsman in Afghanistan... Coincidentally she was also mauled by one of the region's warlord's pet tigers.
  • Bill Whitley: The school's AP chemistry teacher and head of the science department, Bill has the outside persona of a bumbling, yet lovable idiot, but within he's one of the smartest people in the school. The only person employed to have a PhD, Bill has a very serious outlook on lab safety, and has very nearly had several students expelled for failing to adhere to safe procedure. He's also known to have a soft spot for Dr. Pepper and Butterfingers.
  • Mike Haversham: The school's counselor, Comparative Civilizations teacher, Social Justice teacher. Mike is a soft spoken, gentle soul, and cares for the Academy's mascot 'Bubbles' the tabby cat that has lived at the Academy for four years. Willing to shoulder the weight of any student's problems, he's one of the friendlier members of faculty. Though getting him mad will open a can which will take a great effort to close... God forbid you end up talking to him because you bullied a kid.
  • Harold Gray: The school's history teacher, he regularly teaches lessons dressed in costume. It just so happens that most pictures are taken of him while wearing Heer garb. He's vary much interested in historical practices, even going so far as to play ballads of certain battles in class. Though he's one of the toughest yet fairest teachers in the school, texting, and eating in his classes are expressly forbidden.
  • Dimitri Ukhov: Former soldier, cop, and aspiring CS:GO pro. Mr. D is the school's PE teacher, and coach for the girl's Volleyball team. Also did programming for the Russian government for a while. For whatever reason there have been multiple accusations of Mr. D participating in shady actions.
  • Emily Watts Resident pediatrician, school nurse, and typically more German than the German students, Emily is a no nonsense individual, and is very much an advocate for human health. Has a soft spot for tea and is regularly called an inhuman monster for disliking steak.
  • No form of Narcotics or Alcohol are permitted on Campus. No matter the legality, drug tests are taken regularly. The only exemption is medicinally required narcotics.
  • No firearms, and only trusted students and faculty may carry knives on their person. Students who wish to carry knives must do so openly, and inform their current supervising teacher, we understand that sometimes things need to be cut open -especially in shop classes- or wild animals make their way on to campus, and knives are a good defense in such an event. Harming another student or Faculty member will result in expulsion and arrest.
  • Students are required to adhere to the dress code during class time. We realize our uniforms aren't the most comfortable thing, but no actual uniform is.
    Males are required to wear grey dress trousers, a white undershirt, a blue striped tie, a grey dress coat, and vest (optional) and black dress shoes and socks.

Female students are required to wear either a black skirt of 26 inches (66 cm) length or longer, or grey trousers, a white undershirt, grey dress coat, vest (optional) and black dress shoes and white socks.

Academy badges will be supplied and will be sewed on by Ms. Forscythe in the textile class. Laundry will be communal and machines are located in the dorms.
  • Hearsay upon conflicts between students has a zero tolerance policy. Unless a faculty member witnessed an event taking place, both students will be punished equally. In most cases the worst punishment will simply be a suspension of extra-curricular involvement for a week.

That being said instigating a fight will result in much harsher punishment if you are witnessed starting a fight.
  • Do not muddle with the chemicals in Mr. Whitley's cabinets, the last person to do that burned down half the west wing in '98. We don't need a repeat, and if we do get a repeat you will be fined the damages.
  • No acts of sexual deviancy. We are well aware that you'll do so anyway. The trick here is not to get caught. Mr. Haversham cares explicitly about this rule, and has both condoms and packets of spermicidal lubricant for educational purposes in the top drawer in the pink filing cabinet in his office. Do not take advantage of his convenient obliviousness if such a case were to arise.
Core:
*Calculus 11/12 or Pre-Calculus 10/11
*A Science of according grade (Chemistry, Physics, Biology)
*English
*PE of according grade.
*History of according grade.

Electives:
o Music - Choir
o Music – Concert Band
o Music - Jazz Band
o Music – Strings
o Musical Theatre
o Accounting 11/12
o Art 11/12/AP
o Computers – Programming and Design 12
o Digital Imaging 12
o Foods 10/11/12
o Journalism 11/12
o Marketing 11/12
o Media Arts 11/12
o Metalwork 10/11/12
o PE 10/11/12
o Philosophy & World Religion 10/11
o Psychology 11/12
o Strength & Conditioning 11/12
o Textiles & Crafts 12
o Theatre 12
o Woodwork 12
o Occult Studies
o Sanskrit Script
o English
o French
o German
o Arabic
o Biology 11/12/AP
o Calculus AP
o Chemistry 11/12/AP
o Comparative Civilizations 11/12
o Geography 11/12
o Economics 11/12
o History 10/11/12
o Law 11/12
o Physics 11/12/AP
o Pre-Calculus AP
o Psychology 11/12
o Social Justice

Clubs (After Class / Own time
- Anachronistic Sparring Club (For not-so-Deus Vult)
- Chess Club (For Chess)
- Strength and Conditioning Club (For becoming the Sultan of Swole)
- Pen and Paper Club (For rolling d20s)
- Manga Club (For animu)
- Brony Club (For the western equivalent of Otakus)
Faculty will be given an office, and an attached dorm with basic necessities. They may decorated and furnished with whatever a manner of object, so long as school code of conduct is not violated.

Students will be in a male's dorm and a female's dorm. Rooms will be shared between two individuals, and will be given two desks, a bathroom, and a kitchenette with a microwave, electric stove, and sink.

Male Dorms
Room 111
Room 112
Room 113
Room 114
Room 115
Room 116/404
Room 117
  • John Smith
  • Frederic Ellsworth

Female Dorms
Room 240
Room 241
Room 242
Room 243
Room 244
Room 245
Room 246
Last edited by Anowa on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:13 am, edited 49 times in total.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Reserved for Unforeseen Consequences
Last edited by Anowa on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

WaRtArIa
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Tag

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Would the school have a head of security if so can i make them, also freshmen arent allowed?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:47 pm

derp. Not the fanciest of OPs but this'll do. Be good to expand my RP horizons.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Would the school have a head of security if so can i make them, also freshmen arent allowed?

Freshmen would technically be Year 10 students.

Sure, make the school's head of security.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:02 pm

I'll join in. Expect a Vietnamese student probably Sunday or Monday.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Beiarusia wrote:I'll join in. Expect a Vietnamese student probably Sunday or Monday.

Anowa wrote:There are also reports of Mr. White being racist towards Vietnamese students for whatever reason.

This can only turn out well :P
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:10 pm

Anowa wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:I'll join in. Expect a Vietnamese student probably Sunday or Monday.

Anowa wrote:There are also reports of Mr. White being racist towards Vietnamese students for whatever reason.

This can only turn out well :P

Oh I know what I'm getting into.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Would it b ok for a recurring joke if my security guy keeps on searching for the janitors gun caches?

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Would it b ok for a recurring joke if my security guy keeps on searching for the janitors gun caches?

You won't find them, but sure.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:20 pm

Anowa wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Would it b ok for a recurring joke if my security guy keeps on searching for the janitors gun caches?

You won't find them, but sure.

Thats the poibt, lol, everytime he thinks he's close hell be behind. I got some questions about the schools set up, will ask later when on pc.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Reserve a teacher.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

WaRtArIa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:36 pm

Reserving a shameless flirt/friendly bookworm student.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Teacher Name: Dimitri Ukhov (goes by Mr. D)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 230 lbs
Former Occupations: Soldier, Cop, Computer technician.
Educational History: St. Petersburg Military Academy of Physical Fitness Culture and Sports
Academy Occupation: Gym teacher and female Volleyball team coach.
Religion: Russian Orthodox
Blood Type: -O
Dislikes: Homosexuals, Obese people, American (((Food))), Muslims.
Biography: Dimitri was born to poor Russian parents in 1974 in the town of Magadan. He grew up having to work versions jobs to help support his family, sometimes he's father would make him fight other children on the docks if Magadan for bet money. When he graduated from school he joined the newly formed Russian army to ensure some form of income for himself. He took classes in physical education at the St. Petersburg Military Academy of Physical Fitness Culture and Sports but was forced over to a communication school during the First Chechen War where he handled radios and paper documents. He commonly jokes that the closest he got to actual combat was CS:GO.
After the war Dimitri finished his classes at the St. Petersburg Military Academy of Physical Fitness Culture and Sports before being being discharged and choosing not to renew his contract. He first found himself working as a Cop in Kyzyl which at the time was one of the most violent cities in the Russian Federation. He eventually quit after 5 months on the force and spent 3 months as a computer tech for the Kremlin before emigrating.
After Emigrating he found a job at the Hackerman Acadamy where he became the Gym teacher as well as the Volleyball coach.
Last edited by Insaeldor on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:15 pm

tfw I'm the most qualified to app as a Teacher.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Insaeldor wrote:
Teacher Name: Dimitri Ukhov (goes by Mr. D)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 230 lbs
Former Occupations: Soldier, Cop, Computer technician.
Educational History: St. Petersburg Military Academy of Physical Fitness Culture and Sports
Academy Occupation: Gym teacher and female Volleyball team coach.
Religion: Russian Orthodox
Blood Type: -O
Dislikes: Homosexuals, Obese people, American (((Food))), Muslims.
Biography: Dimitri was born to poor Russian parents in 1974 in the town of Magadan. He grew up having to work versions jobs to help support his family, sometimes he's father would make him fight other children on the docks if Magadan for bet money. When he graduated from school he joined the newly formed Russian army to ensure some form of income for himself. He took classes in physical education at the St. Petersburg Military Academy of Physical Fitness Culture and Sports but was forced over to a communication school during the First Chechen War where he handled radios and paper documents. He commonly jokes that the closest he got to actual combat was CS:GO.
After the war Dimitri finished his classes at the St. Petersburg Military Academy of Physical Fitness Culture and Sports before being being discharged and choosing not to renew his contract. He first found himself working as a Cop in Kyzyl which at the time was one of the most violent cities in the Russian Federation. He eventually quit after 5 months on the force and spent 3 months as a computer tech for the Kremlin before emigrating.
After Emigrating he found a job at the Hackerman Academy where he became the Gym teacher as well as the Volleyball coach.

Accepted.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Insaeldor wrote:tfw I'm the most qualified to app as a Teacher.

Yeah yeah, we know.

Any character ideas?
Last edited by Deramen on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Deramen wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:tfw I'm the most qualified to app as a Teacher.

Yeah yeah, we know.

Any character ideas?

For you? perhaps.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Deramen wrote:Yeah yeah, we know.

Any character ideas?

For you? perhaps.

No, in general.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Deramen wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:For you? perhaps.

No, in general.

Otaku person, Tsudare girl, dark and mysterious guy with a dark and tormented past.

those seem pretty anime.

WaRtArIa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:46 pm

Student Name: Adrian Jett
Height: 5’8 feet or 1.72 meters
Weight: 120 Ib or 54 kg
Religion: Christian
Blood Type: AB+

Likes: Adrian likes sweets, drinking tea, reading books, fencing, being constructively criticized, playing games on his tablet, interacting with other people, swimming in a pool, and being around his friends and family.
Dislikes: He dislikes coffee, sitting for long periods of time, being in the presence of lazy people, being insulted by rude/pushy people, and eating his father’s cooking.

Biography: Raised by a cheerful father and a hardworking mother, Adrian seems like one of the most friendly, trendy, and flirtatious people you could ever hope to meet. Despite his cheerful demeanor, Adrian’s life doesn’t have as much sunshine and rainbows as it seems; it’s not particularly horrible, but it’s not overly happy either. Adrian’s mother was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, a mental disease that makes her switch from a wildly-optimistic manic state to a tiring depressive state, both states of which may last from weeks to months. Even though it is difficult for her to do so at times, she still loves him and works very hard to support her family, trying to do the best she can for him—even if isn’t always the correct or wisest action to take. On the other hand, there was Adrian’s father. A cheery optimistic stay-at-home father, he is the one who raised Adrian from then to now. Whenever Adrian’s mother is not there, they sometimes eat sweets and play video games—but only after Adrian finishes his homework, because Adrian’s father still IS a responsible person in some aspects.

Adrian was born in Carefree, Nevada, USA on the date July 10th, 1999. For the first seven years of his life, he was exactly like the namesake of his city; carefree and happy. It was for the most part, uneventful and peaceful. However, seven years being a short period of time, the carefree life did not last for long, as he had to attend the first year of primary school. Not being used to a crowded environment such as that, Adrian was a quiet and timid child, only talking to other students when approached. For most of elementary school, his best friends were his neighbor Alicia and his teachers, and Adrian was often picked on for that. Adrian was called names such as “teacher’s pet” or “wimp.” Three days before being applied for middle school, Adrian went to the school counselor, and got some generic tips for bullying, which usually didn’t work: “tell a grown-up” and “just say no” were just some of the many useless hints. Pissed off, Adrian, for the last time, attempted to stand up for himself... this time, the “weakest” bully in the school happened to be picking on him, and when Adrian told him off, the bully reluctantly walked away, looking for some new prey. Even though it was a small victory, from this day forward, Adrian was slightly more confident, arrogant, and strong; something Alicia actually encouraged for the most part.

Needless to say, Adrian was somewhat more popular in middle school, due to his altered demeanor. Forming his own small group, he was well-liked by his classmates, who affectionately called him names like “Adi” or “Andy.” Even though spending more time with his friends lowered his studying time—thus slightly lowering his grades, Adrian felt that it was worth it for the most part. When his allowance finally allowed it, Adrian took fencing classes, making him a better role model in the eyes of the other students. He had plenty of friends at middle school graduation for sure.

After skipping nineth grade, due to felony circumstances, Adrian’s family had to move to this ambiguous place. His parents were briefly concerned about education, but after discovering Hackerman Academy, it was safe to say that things would be alright... right?

Classes: 11 - no AP - Calculus, Biology, English, Physical Education, History, Psychology, Strength and Conditioning
Last edited by WaRtArIa on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Wartaria wrote:
Blood Type: AB

Likes: Adrian likes sweets, drinking tea, reading books, fencing, being constructively criticized, playing games on his tablet, interacting with other people, swimming in a pool, and being around his friends and family.
Dislikes: He dislikes coffee, sitting for long periods of time, being in the presence of lazy people, being insulted by rude/pushy people, and eating his father’s cooking.

Biography: Raised by a cheerful father and a hardworking mother, Adrian seems like one of the most friendly, trendy, and flirtatious people you could ever hope to meet. Despite his cheerful demeanor, Adrian’s life doesn’t have as much sunshine and rainbows as it seems; it’s not particularly horrible, but it’s not overly happy either. Adrian’s mother was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, a mental disease that makes her switch from a wildly-optimistic manic state to a tiring depressive state, both states of which may last from weeks to months. Even though it is difficult for her to do so at times, she still loves him and works very hard to support her family, trying to do the best she can for him—even if isn’t always the correct or wisest action to take. On the other hand, there was Adrian’s father. A cheery optimistic stay-at-home father, he is the one who raised Adrian from then to now. Whenever Adrian’s mother is not there, they sometimes eat sweets and play video games—but only after Adrian finishes his homework, because Adrian’s father still IS a responsible person in some aspects.

Adrian was born in Carefree, Nevada, USA on the date July 10th, 1999. For the first seven years of his life, he was exactly like the namesake of his city; carefree and happy. It was for the most part, uneventful and peaceful. However, seven years being a short period of time, the carefree life did not last for long, as he had to attend the first year of primary school. Not being used to a crowded environment such as that, Adrian was a quiet and timid child, only talking to other students when approached. For most of elementary school, his best friends were his neighbor Alicia and his teachers, and Adrian was often picked on for that. Adrian was called names such as “teacher’s pet” or “wimp.” Three days before being applied for middle school, Adrian went to the school counselor, and got some generic tips for bullying, which usually didn’t work: “tell a grown-up” and “just say no” were just some of the many useless hints. Pissed off, Adrian, for the last time, attempted to stand up for himself... this time, the “weakest” bully in the school happened to be picking on him, and when Adrian told him off, the bully reluctantly walked away, looking for some new prey. Even though it was a small victory, from this day forward, Adrian was slightly more confident, arrogant, and strong; something Alicia actually encouraged for the most part.

Needless to say, Adrian was somewhat more popular in middle school, due to his altered demeanor. Forming his own small group, he was well-liked by his classmates, who affectionately called him names like “Adi” or “Andy.” Even though spending more time with his friends lowered his studying time—thus slightly lowering his grades, Adrian felt that it was worth it for the most part. When his allowance finally allowed it, Adrian took fencing classes, making him a better role model in the eyes of the other students. He had plenty of friends at middle school graduation for sure.

After skipping nineth grade, due to felony circumstances, Adrian’s family had to move to this ambiguous place. His parents were briefly concerned about education, but after discovering Hackerman Academy, it was safe to say that things would be alright... right?

Classes: Calculus, Biology, English, Physical Education, History, Psychology, Strength and Conditioning

AB+ or AB-?
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Another one? I may as well join tbh :p
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

WaRtArIa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:03 pm

Anowa wrote:
Wartaria wrote:
Blood Type: AB

Classes: Calculus, Biology, English, Physical Education, History, Psychology, Strength and Conditioning

AB+ or AB-?

Thanks for pointing out the typo. It is AB+.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse