NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Hunt Begins (OOC/Signups)(OPEN!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Franconia and Verana
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:29 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Great Franconia and Verana wrote:Not at all, that is perfectly fine.

I did not intend for Crayla to be such a bitch, I planned more on the cold and seductive side. Oh well, looks like she has grown into her own thing now.

Since Krayt is a High Ranked Death Trooper, I plan on him discovering the codes that Dernland used were fake as being part of Imperial Intelligence Krayt has access to a majority of the files. This will prompt him to lead his squad to investigate.

Crayla and Krayt sound like a good team.

It'll just be interesting once Sana is actually loose.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Great Franconia and Verana wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Since Krayt is a High Ranked Death Trooper, I plan on him discovering the codes that Dernland used were fake as being part of Imperial Intelligence Krayt has access to a majority of the files. This will prompt him to lead his squad to investigate.

Crayla and Krayt sound like a good team.

It'll just be interesting once Sana is actually loose.

Sesroe is a fan of the Jolee Bindo philosophy, so he is gonna try to be real good friends with Sana XD

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Any Imperial want to come near IG-88?

Dernland
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:05 pm

This is going to get real interesting, real quick.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals
Potatoes are a staple of my diet, but only because my family's Irish

I'm not rich.

TG me any more stereotypes and I'll see if they fit.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Dernland wrote:This is going to get real interesting, real quick.

Toooo close

Dernland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:21 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Dernland wrote:This is going to get real interesting, real quick.

Toooo close

I'm still thinking of an exit plan. I'll have to adapt to when I try to get to my ship.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals

I'm not rich.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Dernland wrote:
Gerdon Laughis wrote:Toooo close

I'm still thinking of an exit plan. I'll have to adapt to when I try to get to my ship.

Well, some kind of Ion blast would render the Heavy Repeater useless due to it relying on a portable battery. The charges could be disarmed by the Jedi if she was provided cover.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Non-force User
Name: CC-3041 (Caul)
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Allegiance: Empire
Occupation: Novatrooper Covert Ops Commando, former Covert Ops Clone Commander
Appearance:

Personality: Caul is a fervent believer in the Empire and is willing to fulfil any mission given to him.
Weaponry: E-11 Blaster Rifle, T-21 Light Repeating Blaster, DLY-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle, SE-14r Light Repeating Blaster, Cortosis-Weave Vibroblade
Skills: ARC Training, Clone Training, Commando Training, Pilot Training, Covert Ops Training
Ship: VT-49 Decimator Vavasour II, Theta-class T-2c Shuttle Vavasour I (Backup if Vavasour II is destroyed)
Biography:
As the clone wars began Republic Command realized that they would require a force of clones to enforce their laws regarding AWOL soldiers. Thus began the creation of the Covert Ops troopers. An elite division created to carry out the "dirty jobs" that other clones would find questionable or unethical, chiefly, eliminating clones that had gone AWOL. The Covert Ops generally operated in squads no larger than three. Most were drawn from the main army, those who had displayed traits that would benefit with their questionable assignments, such as increased aggression or sociopathic tendencies.

Caul was among the first clones bred specifically to command a squad of Covert Ops troops. The Kaminoans artificially decreased his compassion and empathy, but increased his propensity for cruelty. Caul received his name due to a piece of artificial amniotic sac covering his right eye when "born". The droid assigned to the removal progress had a malfunction, and the resulting error in surgery left an odd scar on the right side of his face, and injured his eye. Fortunately the Kaminoans managed to repair his eye, however it was permanently discoloured as a result.

As a member of the Covert Ops, Caul had a fearsome reputation for being remorseless, often ignoring collateral damage so long as the mission was accomplished. On one mission Caul was assigned to eliminate a rogue clone rumoured to be in hiding on Saleucami. He led a three man team composed of himself and two newer members of the covert ops. Eventually the team managed to track the rogue clone, who had began a family with another human, despite it being against regulation. Caul's teammates wished to leave the planet and inform the republic that the mission was accomplished, but leave the clone and his family alive. Caul determined that both the family and his subordinates would need to be eliminated for defying the law of the republic, and executed all of them with extreme prejudice.

After the Dawn of the Empire and the betrayal of the Jedi Caul was promoted to become a Novatrooper within the Imperial Army. Currently he has been allowed to maintain a team of two Shadow Troopers (the same number had he had used while a Commander in the the covert op)s. The Emperor has currently given him orders to assist Inquisitor Crayla Orden, and observe the 'Death Troopers' and their effectiveness at eliminating the Jedi threat.

Caul's "Void Team" Members: CT-9322 "Spider", CT-7433 "Grips"
Theme Music: Beyond Alive - Death Grips
RP Example: A King Who Bore the Sword, A Century of Blood
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Warg the Immortal wrote:Non-force User
Name: CC-3041 (Caul)
Allegiance: Empire
Occupation: Novatrooper Covert Ops Commando, former Covert Ops Clone Commander
Appearance:

Personality: Caul is a fervent believer in the Empire and is willing to fulfil any mission given to him.
Weaponry: E-11 Blaster Rifle, T-21 Light Repeating Blaster, DLY-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle, SE-14r Light Repeating Blaster, Cortosis-Weave Vibroblade
Skills: ARC Training, Clone Training, Commando Training, Pilot Training, Covert Ops Training
Ship: VT-49 Decimator Vavasour I
Biography:
As the clone wars began Republic Command realized that they would require a force of clones to enforce their laws regarding AWOL soldiers. Thus began the creation of the Covert Ops troopers. An elite division created to carry out the "dirty jobs" that other clones would find questionable or unethical, chiefly, eliminating clones that had gone AWOL. The Covert Ops generally operated in squads no larger than three. Most were drawn from the main army, those who had displayed traits that would benefit with their questionable assignments, such as increased aggression or sociopathic tendencies.

Caul was among the first clones bred specifically to command a squad of Covert Ops troops. The Kaminoans artificially decreased his compassion and empathy, but increased his propensity for cruelty. Caul received his name due to a piece of artificial amniotic sac covering his right eye when "born". The droid assigned to the removal progress had a malfunction, and the resulting error in surgery left an odd scar on the right side of his face, and injured his eye. Fortunately the Kaminoans managed to repair his eye, however it was permanently discoloured as a result.

As a member of the Covert Ops, Caul had a fearsome reputation for being remorseless, often ignoring collateral damage so long as the mission was accomplished. On one mission Caul was assigned to eliminate a rogue clone rumoured to be in hiding on Saleucami. He led a three man team composed of himself and two newer members of the covert ops. Eventually the team managed to track the rogue clone, who had began a family with another human, despite it being against regulation. Caul's teammates wished to leave the planet and inform the republic that the mission was accomplished, but leave the clone and his family alive. Caul determined that both the family and his subordinates would need to be eliminated for defying the law of the republic, and executed all of them with extreme prejudice.

After the Dawn of the Empire and the betrayal of the Jedi Caul was promoted to become a Novatrooper within the Imperial Army. Currently he has been allowed to maintain a team of two Shadow Troopers (the same number had he had used while a Commander in the the covert op)s. The Emperor has currently given him orders to assist Inquisitor Crayla Orden, and observe the 'Death Troopers' and their effectiveness at eliminating the Jedi threat.

Caul's "Void Team" Members: CT-9322 "Spider", CT-7433 "Grips"
Theme Music: Beyond Alive - Death Grips
RP Example: A King Who Bore the Sword, A Century of Blood

Looks good to me, accepted.

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:16 am

Tag, Any spots needed filled?
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:41 am

Il have a post up in the morning

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:55 am

United Formosa wrote:
Spindle wrote:Anyone up for being bounty hunted until Tisar gets sprung?

l'll be getting a post up soon, you can hunt me if you want. Plenty of people want me dead.

I'll see what I can do. I feel like this is going to be more of an intro than anything, warning Hóu that she's been found out again to get her into motion.

EDiT: alright, that's up. Let's go.
Last edited by Spindle on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Dernland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Would anyone think that it'd be too dark for my character to have become a heavy drinker in the year since Knightfall? I think it'd be a good addition to him but I know Star Wars hasn't really touched that stuff and some RPs haven't been okay with it.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals

I'm not rich.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Dernland wrote:Would anyone think that it'd be too dark for my character to have become a heavy drinker in the year since Knightfall? I think it'd be a good addition to him but I know Star Wars hasn't really touched that stuff and some RPs haven't been okay with it.

Considering this is called "The Dark Ages" by some, I don't think you can go too dark. Besides my favorite Star Wars games KOTOR 2 is so dark and I love it. Go for it, man.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:23 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Dernland wrote:Would anyone think that it'd be too dark for my character to have become a heavy drinker in the year since Knightfall? I think it'd be a good addition to him but I know Star Wars hasn't really touched that stuff and some RPs haven't been okay with it.

Considering this is called "The Dark Ages" by some, I don't think you can go too dark. Besides my favorite Star Wars games KOTOR 2 is so dark and I love it. Go for it, man.

I agree, the darker the better.

That last post was a big one, but I am pretty happy with it.
Jaran is just as slimy as I hoped he would be, Crayla is far more deranged than I had dreamed, and Sana is the cocksure Jedi I wanted to create.

United Formosa
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Formosa » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 am

Hey, sorry about the inactivity. I am working on it, really, but right now is the mid point of my finals and my attention is pretty divided.

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:09 am

Alright, I'll get a post up tomorrow morning, I think.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

United Formosa
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Formosa » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:17 am

Spindle wrote:Alright, I'll get a post up tomorrow morning, I think.

Ok seems cool.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:16 pm

since this is still open and star wars is cool...tag.

Are force users still open or do you have too many of them already?
Last edited by Ranoria on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Ranoria wrote:since this is still open and star wars is cool...tag.

We currently have three Jedi, and one Sith Acolyte, so feel free to make a Force user.

I will have a post up probably either late tonight, or early tomorrow. More exams coming up.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:27 pm

Great Franconia and Verana wrote:
Ranoria wrote:since this is still open and star wars is cool...tag.

We currently have three Jedi, and one Sith Acolyte, so feel free to make a Force user.

I will have a post up probably either late tonight, or early tomorrow. More exams coming up.

I was thinking Jedi/Sith whose force connection is relatively weak, but uses Vaapad. That sound alright? Making my app now, so I can change it if it's not.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:21 pm

Force User
Name: Nathan Dodd

Allegiance: Any Jedi remnant, light side of the Force

Class: Jedi Apprentice

Appearance: Image

Personality: Cautious around pretty much anyone due to suspicions over Imperial spies, but generally caring and helpful. Loosely follows the fallen Jedi Order's rules, slow to trust even those he could be considered close to. Also harbors a deep guilt for running from the Temple during Knightfall and not dying in battle with his brothers and sisters in bartle, along with an anger towards the Imperial Regime that he keeps well in check.

Weaponry: Emerald colored lightsaber; Vibro-ax.

Specialized Force Skills: barely meets the orders requirements for mitichlorian count, and thus has a relatively weak connection to the force. By focusing on enhancing his physical capabilities, though, Nathan is able to increase his strength and speed to abnormal amounts. Beyond that, he is barely capable of force manipulation or reading one's thoughts, and these more advanced techniques drain his stamina considerably. He also has difficulty even deflecting moderate volumes of blasted fire.

Fighting Style Description: Vaapad, Form VII, variant of Juyo. Almost more of a state of mind than a fighting style in and of itself, Vaapad requires its user to enjoy the battle and relish victory, while maintaining a delicate balance of light and dark. While Nathan does, in fact, immerse himself in the 'penumbra' of the dark side partially to use this technique, he rarely manipulates the force while in combat beyond enhancing his own physical traits, such as speed or strength, due to his shaky, at best, connection to the Force. As a result, utilizing more advanced tequniques would require enough of his attention that he would fail to maintain that state of mind that Vaapad requires.

If he does feel the need to use the force more than overwhelming his opponent, he is able to switch to Form II, or Makashi, for more more tight, precise bladework as opposed to the speed and power of form VII. Also somewhat proficient in Form III, defensively, which he primarily employs with his vibroax.

Biography: Nathan was born to a lowly family on Serreno, before hostilites between the Republic and the C.I.S. began. After a midi-chlorian count that was around the minimum requirement normally needed to be considered for Jedi training. Around meaning just slightly below that number. Regardless, he was shipped off to the Temple on Coruscant, and trained there, where it was obvious from an early stage that he was not as powerful in the force as any other pupil his age.

Nathan, of course, realized this himself, and dedicated himself to his training, particularly with a lightsaber, in order to make up for this lack of power. Eventually, he was taken on as an apprentice, and while his abilities with the lightsaber were incredible, his force sensitivity was lacking, at best, in comparison to the other Jedi. And while he pushed himself to his limits, having been cleared for the Jedi Trials twice, he failed on both attempts, despite commendable effort and skill in multiple forms of light saber combat.

Unfortunately, he would not get another chance. Nathan was present in in the Jedi Temple during Operation Knightfall, training with his master on the outskirts of the Temple grounds. When they saw the clone troopers marching towards their home, they attempted to see what was going on, making a beeline for the ancient building, but by the time they saw the first of the blasters fired, they'd been spotted. The two managed to fight their way in, but they were met with the vangaurd of the vaunted 501st battalion along with the one who was no longer Anakin Skywalker. While Nathan did attempt to fight back, the newly annointed Sith Lord made quick work of him, simply tossing him aside, the new Empire's forces leaving the apprentice for dead after he was rendered unconcious upon impact with a pillar.

Awakening less than an hour later, the battle spread out by then, Nathan managed to fight his way through the few clone troopers maintaining a perimeter and escape the temple's grounds with his life, and after that he concealed his lightsaber at all times, instead carrying around a less-conspicuous vibroaxe that he was more than capable of wielding. Generally, he's dwelt in the lower levels of Coruscant to lower his risk of being discovered by the Galactic Empire.

Ship: None.

Theme Music: Skillet-Back from the Dead (working on it lol)

RP Example: [url]Holy High[/url], Holy High, Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
Last edited by Ranoria on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lumi is my NS mom

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:58 am

Ranoria wrote:Force User
Name: Nathan Dodd

Allegiance: Any Jedi remnant, light side of the Force

Class: Jedi Apprentice

Appearance: (Image)

Personality: Cautious around pretty much anyone due to suspicions over Imperial spies, but generally caring and helpful. Loosely follows the fallen Jedi Order's rules, slow to trust even those he could be considered close to. Also harbors a deep guilt for running from the Temple during Knightfall and not dying in battle with his brothers and sisters in bartle, along with an anger towards the Imperial Regime that he keeps well in check.

Weaponry: Emerald colored lightsaber; Vibro-ax.

Specialized Force Skills: barely meets the orders requirements for mitichlorian count, and thus has a relatively weak connection to the force. By focusing on enhancing his physical capabilities, though, Nathan is able to increase his strength and speed to abnormal amounts. Beyond that, he is barely capable of force manipulation or reading one's thoughts, and these more advanced techniques drain his stamina considerably. He also has difficulty even deflecting moderate volumes of blasted fire.

Fighting Style Description: Vaapad, Form VII, variant of Juyo. Almost more of a state of mind than a fighting style in and of itself, Vaapad requires its user to enjoy the battle and relish victory, while maintaining a delicate balance of light and dark. While Nathan does, in fact, immerse himself in the 'penumbra' of the dark side partially to use this technique, he rarely manipulates the force while in combat beyond enhancing his own physical traits, such as speed or strength, due to his shaky, at best, connection to the Force. As a result, utilizing more advanced tequniques would require enough of his attention that he would fail to maintain that state of mind that Vaapad requires.

If he does feel the need to use the force more than overwhelming his opponent, he is able to switch to Form II, or Makashi, for more more tight, precise bladework as opposed to the speed and power of form VII. Also somewhat proficient in Form III, defensively, which he primarily employs with his vibroax.

Biography: Nathan was born to a lowly family on Serreno, before hostilites between the Republic and the C.I.S. began. After a midi-chlorian count that was around the minimum requirement normally needed to be considered for Jedi training. Around meaning just slightly below that number. Regardless, he was shipped off to the Temple on Coruscant, and trained there, where it was obvious from an early stage that he was not as powerful in the force as any other pupil his age.

Nathan, of course, realized this himself, and dedicated himself to his training, particularly with a lightsaber, in order to make up for this lack of power. Eventually, he was taken on as an apprentice, and while his abilities with the lightsaber were incredible, his force sensitivity was lacking, at best, in comparison to the other Jedi. And while he pushed himself to his limits, having been cleared for the Jedi Trials twice, he failed on both attempts, despite commendable effort and skill in multiple forms of light saber combat.

Unfortunately, he would not get another chance. Nathan was present in in the Jedi Temple during Operation Knightfall, training with his master on the outskirts of the Temple grounds. When they saw the clone troopers marching towards their home, they attempted to see what was going on, making a beeline for the ancient building, but by the time they saw the first of the blasters fired, they'd been spotted. The two managed to fight their way in, but they were met with the vangaurd of the vaunted 501st battalion along with the one who was no longer Anakin Skywalker. While Nathan did attempt to fight back, the newly annointed Sith Lord made quick work of him, simply tossing him aside, the new Empire's forces leaving the apprentice for dead after he was rendered unconcious upon impact with a pillar.

Awakening less than an hour later, the battle spread out by then, Nathan managed to fight his way through the few clone troopers maintaining a perimeter and escape the temple's grounds with his life, and after that he concealed his lightsaber at all times, instead carrying around a less-conspicuous vibroaxe that he was more than capable of wielding. Generally, he's dwelt in the lower levels of Coruscant to lower his risk of being discovered by the Galactic Empire.

Ship: None.

Theme Music: Skillet-Back from the Dead (working on it lol)

RP Example: [url]Holy High[/url], Holy High, Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Accepted

Sorry about my lack of activity guys, Exams are killer.

Feel free to keep posting, just tack my characters in wherever they are needed, ill work around anything that comes up.

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 am

Non-force User
Name: Lido Tanwa (Might be called Lido the Blue, especially by Rodians)
Species: Rodian
Allegiance: The Jedi, The Tanwa Clan
Appearance: Image

Personality: Lido is a good person, one who genuinely believes there is good in the galaxy. However, his experiences in the Clone Wars and following the rise of the Empire have left him dejected and cynical. Still, he is persistent and courageous, continuing to oppose the Empire even though he believes he will fail in the end. While he is slow to trust, he is not paranoid, though that might actually be a hindrance to him in the future. Lido is indifferent to the law, especially Imperial law, and will ignore them to complete his objective, but he is a moral man and will follow his moral compass.
Weaponry:
-N’Gant-Zarvel 9118 Heavy Carbine (2 packs)
-DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle with scope attachment (3 packs, only brought if Lido thinks he’ll need it)
-Military-grade hold-out blaster (concealed)
-Ion pistol (2 packs)
-Rodian Death Blade with cortosis weave
-Wrist Mounted Poison Dart Launcher (10 dart capacity) (right wrist)
-Wrist Mounted Retractable Vibroknife with ionized edge (left wrist)
-3 flashbang grenades

Skills:
-Guerilla warfare, especially hit-and-run and ambush tactics
-CQC (sword fighting, classical pugilism and gun fighting)
-Hunting/Tracking
-Sharpshooting
-Security Slicing
-Piloting/Dogfighting
-Basic Ship Maintenance
Ship: Defiance-A GAT-12h "Skipray" Blastboat

Biography:(Minimum two paragraphs)
Theme Music: Dancing In the Dark- Bruce Springsteen
RP Example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=376919

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:42 am

Tag
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse