NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: A New Age (OOC /Semi-Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we continued on or reboot?

Continued on
4
44%
Reboot.
5
56%
 
Total votes : 9

User avatar
Theyra
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6443
Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Theyra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:59 am

Shadowwell wrote:What limit for Force powers is there?


That is a tricky question since the highest rank you can be is a knight for jedi. What powers were you planning on having?

User avatar
Theyra
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6443
Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Theyra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:05 pm

The V O I D wrote:Application:
Name: Vitt'avoat'eaga ("Tavoa")
Age: 22.
Gender: Female.
Species: Chiss.
Appearance: Here.
Homeworld: Coruscant (allegedly).
Force Sensitive: Y.
Occupation: Bounty Huntress; Seductress.
Rank: None.
Affiliation: Herself.
Background: Tavoa claims that her mother rose her, in secret, in the Coruscant Underground. She was a rare breed of Chiss; force sensitive. Normally, Chiss aren't. But she was different, and though her mother never told her who her father was, she suspected he was force sensitive. After all, it was usually genetics from one or both of the parents. Tavoa's mother raised her in poverty; her mother told her stories of how the New Republic almost fell to the First Order. Eventually, Tavoa began learning how to use the Force; control it. Because she had no teacher, she was weak at first.

At age 12, she was taken in by the Jedi Order - her force sensitivity had gotten stronger in her lifetime. While she did train with the Jedi, she was always quick-tempered and agitated. It didn't take much for her to decide to leave the Order at age seventeen, especially with her mother's death. Tavoa began tapping into the Dark Side of the Force, and had some knowledge of the Light. Using what she knew from the Jedi, she taught herself from then on how to use the Force; and, as she used more and more Force abilities, she became more experienced in their results and capability.

For the past few years, she has used her beauty to seduce men into giving her what she wanted; whether it was credits or something else. She also used mind tricks for good measure, if their species was susceptible. Tavoa has also been a bounty huntress; charging money to kill people. She had originally simply hunted and killed those responsible for her mother's death, but then had branched out. Her former Jedi Master had learned of this and tried to stop her; she killed him for it. Tavoa hates the Jedi, and everyone else really. She keeps herself isolated, only doing jobs for people if the creds are worth it.
Ship: The Dead Eye, a modified HWK-290 Light Freighter.
Equipment: Two lightsabers with 'dark crystals', alternative armor she sometimes wears.
Skills: Lightsaber fightering, Force User (Light Side [moderate/low mastery] and Dark Side [high beginner level]), Seducing men, killing.
Weakness: Her quick temperamental nature means that, when angered, she loses focus. Without her focus she isn't that good with the Force. This, along with the fact she's still somewhat young, combines to make her very stubborn and strong-willed. This is a weakness because it may get her killed if she gets into deep trouble.

Code 225


So learn the dark side of the force by herself? Her master and the other jedi did not notice?

User avatar
Shadowwell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15167
Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Theyra wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:What limit for Force powers is there?


That is a tricky question since the highest rank you can be is a knight for jedi. What powers were you planning on having?

well, i wasnt sure, I will take a gander at the list, but mostly he would use a combination of Light and Dark Force powers, not sure what all yet.

Question Could my character have a special lightsaber?
ihave an idea about how he would have gotten it, if applicable.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

User avatar
Theyra
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6443
Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Theyra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Theyra wrote:
That is a tricky question since the highest rank you can be is a knight for jedi. What powers were you planning on having?

well, i wasnt sure, I will take a gander at the list, but mostly he would use a combination of Light and Dark Force powers, not sure what all yet.

Question Could my character have a special lightsaber?
ihave an idea about how he would have gotten it, if applicable.


Oh, a darksaber, how about I will watch what force powers everyone will use and use what you think is okay. If you can could up with a good reason then sure.

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16389
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Theyra wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Application:
Name: Vitt'avoat'eaga ("Tavoa")
Age: 22.
Gender: Female.
Species: Chiss.
Appearance: Here.
Homeworld: Coruscant (allegedly).
Force Sensitive: Y.
Occupation: Bounty Huntress; Seductress.
Rank: None.
Affiliation: Herself.
Background: Tavoa claims that her mother rose her, in secret, in the Coruscant Underground. She was a rare breed of Chiss; force sensitive. Normally, Chiss aren't. But she was different, and though her mother never told her who her father was, she suspected he was force sensitive. After all, it was usually genetics from one or both of the parents. Tavoa's mother raised her in poverty; her mother told her stories of how the New Republic almost fell to the First Order. Eventually, Tavoa began learning how to use the Force; control it. Because she had no teacher, she was weak at first.

At age 12, she was taken in by the Jedi Order - her force sensitivity had gotten stronger in her lifetime. While she did train with the Jedi, she was always quick-tempered and agitated. It didn't take much for her to decide to leave the Order at age seventeen, especially with her mother's death. Tavoa began tapping into the Dark Side of the Force, and had some knowledge of the Light. Using what she knew from the Jedi, she taught herself from then on how to use the Force; and, as she used more and more Force abilities, she became more experienced in their results and capability.

For the past few years, she has used her beauty to seduce men into giving her what she wanted; whether it was credits or something else. She also used mind tricks for good measure, if their species was susceptible. Tavoa has also been a bounty huntress; charging money to kill people. She had originally simply hunted and killed those responsible for her mother's death, but then had branched out. Her former Jedi Master had learned of this and tried to stop her; she killed him for it. Tavoa hates the Jedi, and everyone else really. She keeps herself isolated, only doing jobs for people if the creds are worth it.
Ship: The Dead Eye, a modified HWK-290 Light Freighter.
Equipment: Two lightsabers with 'dark crystals', alternative armor she sometimes wears.
Skills: Lightsaber fightering, Force User (Light Side [moderate/low mastery] and Dark Side [high beginner level]), Seducing men, killing.
Weakness: Her quick temperamental nature means that, when angered, she loses focus. Without her focus she isn't that good with the Force. This, along with the fact she's still somewhat young, combines to make her very stubborn and strong-willed. This is a weakness because it may get her killed if she gets into deep trouble.

Code 225


So learn the dark side of the force by herself? Her master and the other jedi did not notice?


I mean, it doesn't take much effort to learn force choke and other easy dark side abilities. She'd need a sith master or to find sith holocrons to get to the really advanced stuff. She only knows the basics.

Also, I said in the app she began learning after she left the Order. Her fall was caused by her mother's death.
Last edited by The V O I D on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Valyria Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5071
Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Application: WIP
Name: Demick Sho'lan
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Appearance (picture or written description): This
Homeworld: Onderon
Force Sensitive:  No
Occupation: Captain of Snoke, and Admiral of the 3rd Imperial Remnant Fleet.
Fleet Size: Five Ships
  • 1x Resurgent-class Star Destroyer (Snoke)
  • 1x Interdictor-Class Star Destroyer (Tarkin)
  • 1x Victory-Class Star Destroyer (Vengence)
  • 2x Tartan-class Patrol Cruiser
Rank (If applicable) : Admiral
Affiliation:  Imperial Remnant
Background (Two paragraphs):
Born on Onderon during the age of the New Republic, Demick grew up in a family of First Order sympathisers with his older brother, Jerad being a Stormtrooper in the First Order. Demick grew up idolizing his brother who he belived was unstoppable, however this reality ended when Jerad died during the destruction of Star Killer. Jerad's death struck Demick, he could not believe that his only brother had died. He decided that he would join the First Order in his brother's honor. He joined at the age of 16.

With the destruction of the First Order, a lot of new recruits were needed to fill in the gaps thus Demick was easily accepted. He trained on the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer, Justice where he was trained in riot control. He went on to serve in the 48th Stormtrooper Infantry Squadron. However Demick had a drive for space craft due to his father working in the Kuat Ship Yards. Thus Demick applied to join the 84th TIE Squadron at the age of 18, which he was easily accepted into.

He served with the 84th TIE Squadron until he was 21, when he was able to help save a crashing Imperial-II Star Destroyer from crashing into a moon, due to his knowledge of the ship. For his efforts, he was given the chance to became a captain in the 1st Imperial Remnant Fleet. He was able to pass the test and thus was granted command of a Acclamator and served in the fleet for many years.

After many years of loyal service to the Imperial Remnant and proving his worth against a massive pirate raid he was granted his own Resurgent Star Destroyer and granted command of the 3rd Imperial Remnant Fleet. Now he quietly awaits the time for the Imperial Remnant to rise from the ashes and retake their place in the Galaxy. Demick has plans for a new Star Destroyer, if the Imperial Remnant can acquire the resources for could help them level the playing field.

Ship:Resurgent Class Star Destroyer, named Snoke
Equipment: SE-44C Blaster Pistol, Z6 Riot control baton
Skills:
  • Mastermind Strategist and Commander
  • Extensive knowledge of Imperial Ships and some Super weapons (Studied a copy of the original Death Star schematics)
  • Good Diplomatic skills
  • Excellent Galactic Navigation
  • Proficient with TIE Fighters.
Weakness: Not the best with a blaster, prefers to use his mind rather than combat, has a great attachment to his men which goes against his training, lack of body strength.

Code 225
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 4542
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:22 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:Name: Demick Sho'lan


Hmm...let our characters butt heads repeatedly!
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16389
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:23 pm

Spindle wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Name: Demick Sho'lan


Hmm...let our characters butt heads repeatedly!


Hi, Spindle! Who are you playing as? If Tavoa is accepted, maybe she can hunt your char down. ;)

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 4542
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:26 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Spindle wrote:Hmm...let our characters butt heads repeatedly!


Hi, Spindle! Who are you playing as? If Tavoa is accepted, maybe she can hunt your char down. ;)


AAAAAAAAAAARGH! YOU!

And I've got a New Republic Nebula Captain at the moment.

Please don't hurt him. I like this one.
Last edited by Spindle on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

User avatar
Anowa
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17633
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:35 pm

The V O I D wrote:Application:
Name: Vitt'avoat'eaga ("Tavoa")
Age: 22.
Gender: Female.
Species: Chiss.
Appearance: Here.
Homeworld: Coruscant (allegedly).
Force Sensitive: Y.
Occupation: Bounty Huntress; Seductress.
Rank: None.
Affiliation: Herself.
Background: Tavoa claims that her mother rose her, in secret, in the Coruscant Underground. She was a rare breed of Chiss; force sensitive. Normally, Chiss aren't. But she was different, and though her mother never told her who her father was, she suspected he was force sensitive. After all, it was usually genetics from one or both of the parents. Tavoa's mother raised her in poverty; her mother told her stories of how the New Republic almost fell to the First Order. Eventually, Tavoa began learning how to use the Force; control it. Because she had no teacher, she was weak at first.

At age 12, she was taken in by the Jedi Order - her force sensitivity had gotten stronger in her lifetime. While she did train with the Jedi, she was always quick-tempered and agitated. It didn't take much for her to decide to leave the Order at age seventeen, especially with her mother's death. Tavoa began tapping into the Dark Side of the Force, and had some knowledge of the Light. Using what she knew from the Jedi, she taught herself from then on how to use the Force; and, as she used more and more Force abilities, she became more experienced in their results and capability.

For the past few years, she has used her beauty to seduce men into giving her what she wanted; whether it was credits or something else. She also used mind tricks for good measure, if their species was susceptible. Tavoa has also been a bounty huntress; charging money to kill people. She had originally simply hunted and killed those responsible for her mother's death, but then had branched out. Her former Jedi Master had learned of this and tried to stop her; she killed him for it. Tavoa hates the Jedi, and everyone else really. She keeps herself isolated, only doing jobs for people if the creds are worth it.
Ship: The Dead Eye, a modified HWK-290 Light Freighter.
Equipment: Two lightsabers with 'dark crystals', alternative armor she sometimes wears.
Skills: Lightsaber fightering, Force User (Light Side [moderate/low mastery] and Dark Side [high beginner level]), Seducing men, killing.
Weakness: Her quick temperamental nature means that, when angered, she loses focus. Without her focus she isn't that good with the Force. This, along with the fact she's still somewhat young, combines to make her very stubborn and strong-willed. This is a weakness because it may get her killed if she gets into deep trouble.

Code 225

Twelve is a wee bit old for Jedi induction. I know that the New Order wasn't as strict, but the highest I'd be willing to go is age five, maybe six if their force skill was readily apparent like Galen Marek or Asajj Ventress.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

User avatar
Ormata
Senator
 
Posts: 4962
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:41 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Application:
Name: Vitt'avoat'eaga ("Tavoa")
Age: 22.
Gender: Female.
Species: Chiss.
Appearance: Here.
Homeworld: Coruscant (allegedly).
Force Sensitive: Y.
Occupation: Bounty Huntress; Seductress.
Rank: None.
Affiliation: Herself.
Background: Tavoa claims that her mother rose her, in secret, in the Coruscant Underground. She was a rare breed of Chiss; force sensitive. Normally, Chiss aren't. But she was different, and though her mother never told her who her father was, she suspected he was force sensitive. After all, it was usually genetics from one or both of the parents. Tavoa's mother raised her in poverty; her mother told her stories of how the New Republic almost fell to the First Order. Eventually, Tavoa began learning how to use the Force; control it. Because she had no teacher, she was weak at first.

At age 12, she was taken in by the Jedi Order - her force sensitivity had gotten stronger in her lifetime. While she did train with the Jedi, she was always quick-tempered and agitated. It didn't take much for her to decide to leave the Order at age seventeen, especially with her mother's death. Tavoa began tapping into the Dark Side of the Force, and had some knowledge of the Light. Using what she knew from the Jedi, she taught herself from then on how to use the Force; and, as she used more and more Force abilities, she became more experienced in their results and capability.

For the past few years, she has used her beauty to seduce men into giving her what she wanted; whether it was credits or something else. She also used mind tricks for good measure, if their species was susceptible. Tavoa has also been a bounty huntress; charging money to kill people. She had originally simply hunted and killed those responsible for her mother's death, but then had branched out. Her former Jedi Master had learned of this and tried to stop her; she killed him for it. Tavoa hates the Jedi, and everyone else really. She keeps herself isolated, only doing jobs for people if the creds are worth it.
Ship: The Dead Eye, a modified HWK-290 Light Freighter.
Equipment: Two lightsabers with 'dark crystals', alternative armor she sometimes wears.
Skills: Lightsaber fightering, Force User (Light Side [moderate/low mastery] and Dark Side [high beginner level]), Seducing men, killing.
Weakness: Her quick temperamental nature means that, when angered, she loses focus. Without her focus she isn't that good with the Force. This, along with the fact she's still somewhat young, combines to make her very stubborn and strong-willed. This is a weakness because it may get her killed if she gets into deep trouble.

Code 225


I'd be curious to know how and why Chiss were on Coruscant (As they, you know. Normally stay within the Ascendancy) and what "High Beginner Level" means compared to "Low Mastery".

User avatar
Shadowwell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15167
Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:44 pm

How is the Bio so far, for my character?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

User avatar
Theyra
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6443
Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Theyra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Shadowwell wrote:How is the Bio so far, for my character?


It is fine and the academy is on Ossus, not Yavin 4.

User avatar
Danceria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10715
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Theyra wrote:
Danceria wrote:Don't, he is a maverick, through and through. Not quite a Sith in terms of megalomania, but certainly not a dottering Jedi...

I just hope OP doesn't mind


I am the OP, so he is a gray jedi then?

Oh.
Well, I guess he is at the moment.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Ormata
Senator
 
Posts: 4962
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Shadowwell wrote:How is the Bio so far, for my character?


It irks me.

"Force Sensitive Mandalorian" has become so overused, and so overpowered, that it makes me cry significantly.

User avatar
Theyra
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6443
Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Theyra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Danceria wrote:
Theyra wrote:
I am the OP, so he is a gray jedi then?

Oh.
Well, I guess he is at the moment.


I think he would be okay, make a app to be sure

And VOID, denied for now. Ormata has a point Chiss do not leave their home systems and I think you may be hunted down from other jedi since she killed her master.

User avatar
Shadowwell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15167
Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:50 pm

Theyra wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:How is the Bio so far, for my character?


It is fine and the academy is on Ossus, not Yavin 4.

well there was one on Yavin 4, orignally, i will edit.

How is ti Overpowered Ormata.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

User avatar
The Valyria Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5071
Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:51 pm

Danceria wrote:
Theyra wrote:
I am the OP, so he is a gray jedi then?

Oh.
Well, I guess he is at the moment.

If there's one thing Star Wars RPS have an abundance of its Grey Jedi, Mandalorians or Grey Jedi Mandalorians.

How I feel about Grey Jedi

User avatar
Anowa
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17633
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:52 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Theyra wrote:
It is fine and the academy is on Ossus, not Yavin 4.

well there was one on Yavin 4, orignally, i will edit.

How is ti Overpowered Ormata.

Lightsaber duel + Beskar + Force = Iwinbutton

It's fine if done properly, but when people spam force pushes and swings it get's fucky. Thankfully you have neither the armor nor the same skills as a mandalorian.... Right?
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 4542
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:53 pm

Theyra wrote:And VOID, denied for now. Ormata has a point Chiss do not leave their home systems and I think you may be hunted down from other jedi since she killed her master.


Possibly descended from a Chiss Joiner from Taat? The Utegetu Nebula is reachable by hyperdrive, I think, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

User avatar
Shadowwell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15167
Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:54 pm

Anowa wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:well there was one on Yavin 4, orignally, i will edit.

How is ti Overpowered Ormata.

Lightsaber duel + Beskar + Force = Iwinbutton

It's fine if done properly, but when people spam force pushes and swings it get's fucky. Thankfully you have neither the armor nor the same skills as a mandalorian.... Right?

not the armor, some of the basic skills, but nothing really advanced.
The Valyria Empire wrote:
Danceria wrote:Oh.
Well, I guess he is at the moment.

If there's one thing Star Wars RPS have an abundance of its Grey Jedi, Mandalorians or Grey Jedi Mandalorians.

How I feel about Grey Jedi

The Force is inherently neither Light nor Dark, it is viewed as either due to how those who wield the associated sides use them, but the force itself is inherently neutral.

"There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side

There is Only the Force

I will do what I must to keep the balance

The balance is what keeps me together

There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish

There is passion, Yet emotion

Serenity, Yet peace

Chaos, Yet order

I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance

I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way

I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance

I am a guardian of balance

I am a Gray Jedi..."

~The Gray Jedi Code
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

User avatar
Theyra
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6443
Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Theyra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:55 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Theyra wrote:
It is fine and the academy is on Ossus, not Yavin 4.

well there was one on Yavin 4, orignally, i will edit.

How is ti Overpowered Ormata.


I know but we are going with canon to a degree which would have that first place being destroyed by the First Order. So the new Jedi academy is on Ossus.

I will watch the gray mandos. Maybe I should close off the Independents since most are at his point. What do you guys thing?

User avatar
Ormata
Senator
 
Posts: 4962
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Anowa wrote:Lightsaber duel + Beskar + Force = Iwinbutton

It's fine if done properly, but when people spam force pushes and swings it get's fucky. Thankfully you have neither the armor nor the same skills as a mandalorian.... Right?

not the armor, some of the basic skills, but nothing really advanced.


Still, I've seen it done so often that I kinda just look and hope the player doesn't spam.

Spindle wrote:Possibly descended from a Chiss Joiner from Taat? The Utegetu Nebula is reachable by hyperdrive, I think, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.


No, no. You misunderstand me. Chiss roam about, but the culture they have is one of "We are better than everyone else, fuck those guys, and we take stuff into consideration". Chiss, to my knowledge, do not settle down outside of the Ascendancy.

Theyra wrote:I know but we are going with canon to a degree which would have that first place being destroyed by the First Order. So the new Jedi academy is on Ossus.

I will watch the gray mandos. Maybe I should close off the Independents since most are at his point. What do you guys thing?


I'll agree; Independent people seem to be popular these days.

User avatar
Shadowwell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15167
Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:00 pm

Theyra wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:well there was one on Yavin 4, orignally, i will edit.

How is ti Overpowered Ormata.


I know but we are going with canon to a degree which would have that first place being destroyed by the First Order. So the new Jedi academy is on Ossus.

I will watch the gray mandos. Maybe I should close off the Independents since most are at his point. What do you guys thing?

Or just limit Mandos and Gray jedi, lol.
Go for it, atleast until we get more associated people anyways.


My strange Gray jedi does nto use his force powers much, as he is still getting used to walking the fine line, so he uses his Darksaber.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

User avatar
Theyra
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6443
Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Theyra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Spindle wrote:
Theyra wrote:And VOID, denied for now. Ormata has a point Chiss do not leave their home systems and I think you may be hunted down from other jedi since she killed her master.


Possibly descended from a Chiss Joiner from Taat? The Utegetu Nebula is reachable by hyperdrive, I think, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.


A joiner? As in the Killik joiners. They would not leave the nest.

I think I will allow one more unaffiliated then I will close the unaffiliated slots. We need more New Republic, New Order Jedi and Remnant.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads