NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-2/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will defeat Azrael?

Spicer
7%
Bonnie
36%
David
21%
Kuro
No votes
Ciel
14%
Zatawe
14%
Atum
No votes
Botarah
7%

Total votes : 14

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:38 pm

Okay, yeah, I've decided we shrink the timeframe, and therefore give Mizuna a larger role in this Saga as a result, to foreshadow her villainous role next Saga.

Glacia will finish Kuro off and fight David. Fawkes will arrive to save him.

Mizuna will power Glacia up, and she'll defeat Fawes.

Tabella and Darrek arrive.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Britanania wrote:
Saint Morning wrote:
This is a very tempting offer Brit.

It really is, now that I think about it.

So once Fawkes beats the hell out of her, Miuzna would just power her up, and she essentially rekts them all.

What was the plan in the first place, though? Glacia retreats, then they chase her? We might as well have it end here. I'll have Kuro do the Verdant Flare pretty soon, then.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Britanania wrote:It really is, now that I think about it.

So once Fawkes beats the hell out of her, Miuzna would just power her up, and she essentially rekts them all.

What was the plan in the first place, though? Glacia retreats, then they chase her? We might as well have it end here. I'll have Kuro do the Verdant Flare pretty soon, then.

Yeah, she was going to retreat and become a cyborg.

Bring out the Verdant Flare.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Britanania wrote:
Mundeo wrote:What was the plan in the first place, though? Glacia retreats, then they chase her? We might as well have it end here. I'll have Kuro do the Verdant Flare pretty soon, then.

Yeah, she was going to retreat and become a cyborg.

Luckily, Onigara gave him the right words to make him have some control over himself.
Have at you!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Britanania wrote:Yeah, she was going to retreat and become a cyborg.

Luckily, Onigara gave him the right words to make him have some control over himself.

There are at least two female Androids next Saga who are potential waifu material for Kuro, if you're curious.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Britanania wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Luckily, Onigara gave him the right words to make him have some control over himself.

There are at least two female Androids next Saga who are potential waifu material for Kuro, if you're curious.

Well, I have a question.

Is Mizuna single?
Have at you!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Britanania wrote:There are at least two female Androids next Saga who are potential waifu material for Kuro, if you're curious.

Well, I have a question.

Is Mizuna single?

lol

I suppose technically she is xD

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:05 pm

Britanania wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Luckily, Onigara gave him the right words to make him have some control over himself.

Will the future warriors be born in the coming 3 Year Time-Skip?
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Castain wrote:
Britanania wrote:There are at least two female Androids next Saga who are potential waifu material for Kuro, if you're curious.

Will the future warriors be born in the coming 3 Year Time-Skip?

I don't think so. I think the only future warrior who will be born for a while is Sage, Spicer and Amelia's daughter, and she's already been born.

No, I think most will be born after the Mizuna Saga.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Mundeo wrote:

Well, I have a question.

Is Mizuna single?

Lol is Kuro going to hit on Mizuna. XD

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Well, I have a question.

Is Mizuna single?

I dunno. Maybe it'll be the other way around :p
Have at you!

Castain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Well, I have a question.

Is Mizuna single?

TG me for something
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:17 pm

OOGA BOOGA

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:18 pm

Castain wrote:
Saint Morning wrote:

TG me for something

You need to be more specific. :p

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:20 pm

Turmenista wrote:OOGA BOOGA

Oingo Boingo

Castain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Castain wrote:
TG me for something

Just to talk about Mizuna and Atum, and possibly Atums death or Survival as we see fit

Definitely not.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:33 pm

Castain wrote:
Saint Morning wrote:

Just to talk about Mizuna and Atum, and possibly Atums death or Survival as we see fit

Alright, give me a moment to send you a tg, has Rn updated you as to what has been planned so far?
Last edited by Saint Morning on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:34 pm

I apologise if I took too many liberties in finishing Kuro off.

Castain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:34 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Castain wrote:

Alright, give me a moment to send you a tg, has Rn updated you as to what has been planned so far?

I only know of the Glacia events right now.

Definitely not.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:45 pm

Britanania wrote:I apologise if I took too many liberties in finishing Kuro off.

You let me do the same to Glacia, so I think you were free to do what you wanted.
Either way, Kuro is out of commission for now. Time or ol' Davy to step in.
Have at you!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Britanania wrote:I apologise if I took too many liberties in finishing Kuro off.

You let me do the same to Glacia, so I think you were free to do what you wanted.
Either way, Kuro is out of commission for now. Time or ol' Davy to step in.

Indeed.

It looks like we may be finished with this Saga in the next two days

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:13 pm

David transformation post coming up!
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:24 pm

SSJ David: 200 000 000
Final Form Glacia: 130 000 000

Nice.
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:43 am

Sichem wrote:SSJ David: 200 000 000
Final Form Glacia: 130 000 000

Nice.

MAFUBAAAAAAAA!

Is that going to be used?

Unless the guy who invented it died in Earth's explosion.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:35 am

I can assure you all I'm still working on my post. If Koba vs Glacia won't happen, then Koba vs. Mizuna will.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse