NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-2/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will defeat Azrael?

Spicer
7%
Bonnie
36%
David
21%
Kuro
No votes
Ciel
14%
Zatawe
14%
Atum
No votes
Botarah
7%

Total votes : 14

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:43 pm

A little sneak peek of the Megapost I'm putting up tonight:

Instantly, lightening rolled across the floor as the Acrosian's face twisted darkly, the road beneath him cratering outwards."But they've both faced the consequences for ignoring this threat. First in Babos, and then in that pathetic whelp, David. My only regret, is that your mentor won't be here today to see your demise, and that Father won't be here to see my ascendancy."
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:49 pm

New Rnclave wrote:A little sneak peek of the Megapost I'm putting up tonight:

Instantly, lightening rolled across the floor as the Acrosian's face twisted darkly, the road beneath him cratering outwards."But they've both faced the consequences for ignoring this threat. First in Babos, and then in that pathetic whelp, David. My only regret, is that your mentor won't be here today to see your demise, and that Father won't be here to see my ascendancy."

I'm going to assume for consistency sake that Frost was defeated before Gelid arrived
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:A little sneak peek of the Megapost I'm putting up tonight:

I'm going to assume for consistency sake that Frost was defeated before Gelid arrived

Remember, Frost can't sense energies, so he has no way of knowing that Gelid is actually planetside.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:59 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:I'm going to assume for consistency sake that Frost was defeated before Gelid arrived

Remember, Frost can't sense energies, so he has no way of knowing that Gelid is actually planetside.

I think he would have noticed the gigantic portal with thousands of Saiyan Kings pouring out and a gigantic Arcosian coming out, regardless of being able to sense energy. I mean, even Frieza noticed when the Dragon showed up, it would be like that.

Unless Frost is really dense. Which is also possible.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

I think he would have noticed the gigantic portal with thousands of Saiyan Kings pouring out and a gigantic Arcosian coming out, regardless of being able to sense energy. I mean, even Frieza noticed when the Dragon showed up, it would be like that.

Unless Frost is really dense. Which is also possible.

Well, he is sadistic and clinically insane xD So, for all intents and purposes, he could be so focused on Tabbis that he just doesn't care what's happening around him.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:43 pm

I probably won't post again tonight until after Rn does. Sorry Cas or Mund, if you were expecting me to. I just don't feel well enough to respond right now

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Britanania wrote:I probably won't post again tonight until after Rn does. Sorry Cas or Mund, if you were expecting me to. I just don't feel well enough to respond right now

Don't worry! Post only when you have the time to and want to.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Britanania wrote:I probably won't post again tonight until after Rn does. Sorry Cas or Mund, if you were expecting me to. I just don't feel well enough to respond right now

The one I'm writing now is shaping up to be pretty big, or so I hope xD But hopefully you start feeling better soon my guy
Last edited by New Rnclave on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:23 pm

It's fine man, take your time
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Castain wrote:

New Rnclave wrote:

The one I'm writing now is shaping up to be pretty big, or so I hope xD But hopefully you start feeling better soon my guy

Mundeo wrote:

Don't worry! Post only when you have the time to and want to.

Thanks guys.

I'm not really into all the sentimental bullshit, but I just wanted to say that even though I probably come off as a dick to most of you, RPing here has been something that has kept me motivated.

Now get back to work

*cracks whip*

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Britanania wrote:
Castain wrote:

New Rnclave wrote:

Mundeo wrote:Don't worry! Post only when you have the time to and want to.

Thanks guys.

I'm not really into all the sentimental bullshit, but I just wanted to say that even though I probably come off as a dick to most of you, RPing here has been something that has kept me motivated.

Now get back to work

*cracks whip*

*Stands off to the side*

Well I'm exempt from the whip cracking I think. :lol:
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Pantorrum wrote:
Britanania wrote:

Thanks guys.

Now get back to work

*cracks whip*

*Stands off to the side*

You can post as Arctica. Camaal posted

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Britanania wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:
*Stands off to the side*

Yooooo we should redeem Arctica.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:34 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:You can post as Arctica. Camaal posted

I'm going to say no to that.

Sorry, but given what you know I have planned, if would pretty much invalidate a lot of what I planned

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Britanania wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:
*Stands off to the side*

Excellent, I will do.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:37 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:You can post as Arctica. Camaal posted

That moment when you get excited....but....

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

I'm going to say no to that.

Sorry, but given what you know I have planned, if would pretty much invalidate a lot of what I planned

...for no reason. :meh:
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Pantorrum wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Britanania wrote:I'm going to say no to that.

I have my reasons, and I'll be happy to discuss them over TG if you two are curious.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:40 pm

Britanania wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:

I have my reasons, and I'll be happy to discuss them over TG if you two are curious.

I meant it as a continuation of my original statement. I got excited for no reason because the car crashed before it left the drive way. :lol:
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:54 pm

I've been thinking that, as much as I would love the opportunity to play as Arctica, my own character, it might not be a good idea. If I were to assume control of him for just a few short posts, knowing that I have to lose my favorite character I've ever created, I would be very disappointed. I don't want to play as Arctica just to face down the reality of being told he has to die...again.

To be honest, what drove me away the first time was, truly, being told that my character had to die and I didn't have a say in the matter. It really destroyed my interest, knowing that my main character was going to have to die regardless of what I had desired for him. So, I think it would be a bad idea if I played as him for the remainder of his short return. It's not a good idea, and I don't want to face disappointment like that again. I want to be part of this RP again, and me having to give up Arctica a second time wouldn't be good for that goal.

On the other hand, the offer to play as him again is almost to much. I will have to consider whether or not its a good idea to resume control of Arctica. I will need some time to deliberate. It may just be best to pretend he never returned and just keep playing as Oozak.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Pantorrum wrote:I've been thinking that, as much as I would love the opportunity to play as Arctica, my own character, it might not be a good idea. If I were to assume control of him for just a few short posts, knowing that I have to lose my favorite character I've ever created, I would be very disappointed. I don't want to play as Arctica just to face down the reality of being told he has to die...again.

To be honest, what drove me away the first time was, truly, being told that my character had to die and I didn't have a say in the matter. It really destroyed my interest, knowing that my main character was going to have to die regardless of what I had desired for him. So, I think it would be a bad idea if I played as him for the remainder of his short return. It's not a good idea, and I don't want to face disappointment like that again. I want to be part of this RP again, and me having to give up Arctica a second time wouldn't be good for that goal.

On the other hand, the offer to play as him again is almost to much. I will have to consider whether or not its a good idea to resume control of Arctica. I will need some time to deliberate. It may just be best to pretend he never returned and just keep playing as Oozak.

Honestly I like Oozak more and you can do a lot more with him. Plus having a Namekian around is a nice relief.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Pantorrum wrote:I've been thinking that, as much as I would love the opportunity to play as Arctica, my own character, it might not be a good idea. If I were to assume control of him for just a few short posts, knowing that I have to lose my favorite character I've ever created, I would be very disappointed. I don't want to play as Arctica just to face down the reality of being told he has to die...again.

Dude, I'm going to be honest, and mean absolutely no offense when I say this.

Arctica is about as 2D as it gets. Like, Early Fawkes 2D. He's a rat bastard and that's it.

Oozak at the very least had more going for him and I liked him personally, and I dunno what everyone else thinks of Fawkes now, but I've made some changes to him that at least show that there is something resembling a decent person beneath his sociopathy. At least I think I have, it's debatable.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:31 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:

Arctica is about as 2D as it gets. Like, Early Fawkes 2D. He's a rat bastard and that's it.

Oozak at the very least had more going for him and I liked him personally, and I dunno what everyone else thinks of Fawkes now, but I've made some changes to him that at least show that there is something resembling a decent person beneath his sociopathy. At least I think I have, it's debatable.

I see. He was, however, meant to be nothing more than a psychopath. He was as 2D as Frieza, which was the goal. And he did have a detailed past, and actually had some dimension when it came to his feelings for his father. Certain aspects of his personality and past gave a little depth to him.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Pantorrum wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

I see. He was, however, meant to be nothing more than a psychopath. He was as 2D as Frieza, which was the goal. And he did have a detailed past, and actually had some dimension when it came to his feelings for his father. Certain aspects of his personality and past gave a little depth to him.

But, overall my guy, I think it's best we leave Arctica behind and get you set up for real with Oozak.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Honestly it's hard for me to believe Arctica could be redeemed.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:54 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:

But, overall my guy, I think it's best we leave Arctica behind and get you set up for real with Oozak.

Indeed. I was prepared to let him go, so I don't think it would be a good idea for me to play as him while he fights Botarah. It wouldn't be fun for me. I will just let him play Arctica until his death. Then perhaps we should just not involve him in any future arcs. He must....rest....in peace. His future use is forbidden.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse