NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-2/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will defeat Azrael?

Spicer
7%
Bonnie
36%
David
21%
Kuro
No votes
Ciel
14%
Zatawe
14%
Atum
No votes
Botarah
7%

Total votes : 14

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Britanania wrote:Well, time for Gelid to cut Onigara's tail off xD

@.@
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Castain wrote:
Britanania wrote:Well, time for Gelid to cut Onigara's tail off xD

@.@

He's not going to let a rampaging Oozaru run around, now is he? xD
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Castain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Britanania wrote:
Castain wrote:
@.@

He's not going to let a rampaging Oozaru run around, now is he? xD

Yep, lol. That was going to be Onigara's trump card.
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Castain wrote:
Britanania wrote:He's not going to let a rampaging Oozaru run around, now is he? xD

Yep, lol. That was going to be Onigara's trump card.

If you're curious, he didn't do that to Kuro and David because they don't have tails xD
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:37 pm

He can just grow it back later, anyway

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Britanania wrote:He can just grow it back later, anyway

Really, that is Oni's trump card to catch up to the rest of the Saiyan's if he never ascends, just keep using the ToM and master his Oozaru form like Spicer did.

Also, shouldn't Amelia be more worried, Frost and Tabbis are inside the barrier battling it out on the outskirts of town afterall xD
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:58 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

Really, that is Oni's trump card to catch up to the rest of the Saiyan's if he never ascends, just keep using the ToM and master his Oozaru form like Spicer did.

Also, shouldn't Amelia be more worried, Frost and Tabbis are inside the barrier battling it out on the outskirts of town afterall xD

Well, in this particular instance it would be overkill to have SSJ Kuro, Oozaru Onigara, and eventually Botarah (who has infinite stamina), and I'm not really sure how long I need to milk this battle.

No they aren't. You said the battle was happening on the outskirts, the barrier is the capital and the Palace itself. I assume by outskirts you meant like suburbs. If they, then the entire point of the barrier was pretty pointless, and you might as well have Frost destroy the Palace. I've been writing all of her scenes under the impression that they were outside of the barrier, which was put up before Frost even arrived.
Last edited by Britanania on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:04 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

Yeah, what's that form called again?

Definitely not.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Castain wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Perfect Oozaru is what I was calling it. Spicer can teach it to Onigara, if you remember when they fought 14 and 15 Spicer used it before he ascended and Onigara was there. He'd be happy to teach it to him

Castain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Britanania wrote:
Castain wrote:

Perfect Oozaru is what I was calling it. Spicer can teach it to Onigara, if you remember when they fought 14 and 15 Spicer used it before he ascended and Onigara was there. He'd be happy to teach it to him

Yeah, that could happen a bit after Gelid is defeated.

Definitely not.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Castain wrote:
Britanania wrote:Perfect Oozaru is what I was calling it. Spicer can teach it to Onigara, if you remember when they fought 14 and 15 Spicer used it before he ascended and Onigara was there. He'd be happy to teach it to him

Obviously xD

Maybe during the start of the next Saga before whats-their-faces arrive. Spicer will be training Sage anyway, and I want him to transition into more of a mentor figure for everyone in the next two Sagas.

Castain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:13 pm

Britanania wrote:
Castain wrote:

Obviously xD

Maybe during the start of the next Saga before whats-their-faces arrive. Spicer will be training Sage anyway, and I want him to transition into more of a mentor figure for everyone in the next two Sagas.

Yeah. This is actually one of the only times the prince used his Oozaru form, so it will take a bit for him to completely master it.

What's the power boost on Perfect Oozaru?

Definitely not.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Castain wrote:
Britanania wrote:Obviously xD

Yeah. This is actually one of the only times the prince used his Oozaru form, so it will take a bit for him to completely master it.

What's the power boost on Perfect Oozaru?

It's a 15x modifier.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Well, in this particular instance it would be overkill to have SSJ Kuro, Oozaru Onigara, and eventually Botarah (who has infinite stamina), and I'm not really sure how long I need to milk this battle.

No they aren't. You said the battle was happening on the outskirts, the barrier is the capital and the Palace itself. I assume by outskirts you meant like suburbs. If they, then the entire point of the barrier was pretty pointless, and you might as well have Frost destroy the Palace. I've been writing all of her scenes under the impression that they were outside of the barrier, which was put up before Frost even arrived.

Well I meant inside the city, but either works for me. Plus, where this barrier is actually up wasn't exactly explained when it was put up. I'm also not quite sure why we're so desperate to protect Luna and it's Capitol, when we've had omnicide committed on Earth twice now.

But, I'm working on a post now, so hopefully Spicer can do his thing either early tomorrow or tonight.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:20 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:Well, in this particular instance it would be overkill to have SSJ Kuro, Oozaru Onigara, and eventually Botarah (who has infinite stamina), and I'm not really sure how long I need to milk this battle.

Well I meant inside the city, but either works for me. Plus, where this barrier is actually up wasn't exactly explained when it was put up. I'm also not quite sure why we're so desperate to protect Luna and it's Capitol, when we've had omnicide committed on Earth twice now.

But, I'm working on a post now, so hopefully Spicer can do his thing either early tomorrow or tonight.

Because I don't care about Earth but I do about Luna xD

He can do it whenever you need me xD

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Because I don't care about Earth but I do about Luna xD

Well I get that Luna is our favorite place, but Luna is much more advanced, so some reconstruction isn't out of it's budget xD

They'll be three more parts to the fight at most, the one I'm writing now, Spicer's involvment ( Which should be a collab for time savings sake ) and the then finale

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:24 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:Because I don't care about Earth but I do about Luna xD

Well I get that Luna is our favorite place, but Luna is much more advanced, so some reconstruction isn't out of it's budget xD

They'll be three more parts to the fight at most, the one I'm writing now, Spicer's involvment ( Which should be a collab for time savings sake ) and the then finale

It's tough to do a slice of life segment when the place has become Mad Max, though

All right. We're still poised to pretty much end the battles tomorrow, and wrap everything up by Sunday
Last edited by Britanania on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

It's tough to do a slice of life segment when the place has become Mad Max, though

All right. We're still poised to pretty much end the battles tomorrow, and wrap everything up by Sunday

I was under the impression there were several cities on Luna? Seems kinda hard to be a galactic power when you're just one city of a few million xD Besides, Frost is hardly focused on destroying the city, unless of course it toys with Tabbis. which it doesn't.

I'm down with ending this by Sunday.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:45 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:It's tough to do a slice of life segment when the place has become Mad Max, though

I was under the impression there were several cities on Luna? Seems kinda hard to be a galactic power when you're just one city of a few million xD Besides, Frost is hardly focused on destroying the city, unless of course it toys with Tabbis. which it doesn't.

I viewed it as a sort of megacity, you know? I mean, the moon is pretty small, after all.

This was the idea for the city, and the Palace

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

I viewed it as a sort of megacity, you know? I mean, the moon is pretty small, after all.

Ah, Megacity makes more sense then. But as large as a Megacity is, fighting on the outskirts of town will hardly effect the Palace, just inflict crippling damage against the middle and lower class citizens xD

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:55 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:I viewed it as a sort of megacity, you know? I mean, the moon is pretty small, after all.

Ah, Megacity makes more sense then. But as large as a Megacity is, fighting on the outskirts of town will hardly effect the Palace, just inflict crippling damage against the middle and lower class citizens xD

Think of it like Ba Sing Sae, but instead of walls to separate the sections large grassy reserves. The inner part is the barrier.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Think of it like Ba Sing Sae, but instead of walls to separate the sections large grassy reserves. The inner part is the barrier.

That's good then, not for Luna though, if they want to avoid a communist revolution xD

I love Avatar though, so it's good you said Ba Sing Sae instead of some other city

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:06 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:Think of it like Ba Sing Sae, but instead of walls to separate the sections large grassy reserves. The inner part is the barrier.

That's good then, not for Luna though, if they want to avoid a communist revolution xD

I love Avatar though, so it's good you said Ba Sing Sae instead of some other city

Just in terms of sections xD there probably isn't a huge wealth disparity since everyone who came to Luna originally were millionaires xD it was founded by a megacoproration, so think of it as the Monaco of Space lol

So do I, I'm glad I was able to reference it and people got it.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Just in terms of sections xD there probably isn't a huge wealth disparity since everyone who came to Luna originally were millionaires xD it was founded by a megacoproration, so think of it as the Monaco of Space lol

If we count Avatar as an anime, it was definitely the first one I ever watched, and the one I still watch the most. The only reason I got into Dragon Ball Z for that matter, was because of Kai. I remember being younger and seeing an episode come on one day after church while I was cleaning the living room.

Although, my first episode was Yamcha dying against Saibamen xD

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:12 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:Just in terms of sections xD there probably isn't a huge wealth disparity since everyone who came to Luna originally were millionaires xD it was founded by a megacoproration, so think of it as the Monaco of Space lol

If we count Avatar as an anime, it was definitely the first one I ever watched, and the one I still watch the most. The only reason I got into Dragon Ball Z for that matter, was because of Kai. I remember being younger and seeing an episode come on one day after church while I was cleaning the living room.

Although, my first episode was Yamcha dying against Saibamen xD

I remember the days before Toonami, and remember when DBZ first came out on Toonami xD but my memories of watching Sailor Moon predate even that.

Avatar might be my favourite "western" animated programme. Next to perhaps Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse