NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-2/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will defeat Azrael?

Spicer
7%
Bonnie
36%
David
21%
Kuro
No votes
Ciel
14%
Zatawe
14%
Atum
No votes
Botarah
7%

Total votes : 14

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:23 am

Britanania wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:I'm serious, we only have three, maybe four people consistently posting. Sure, school and work is a big problem, but it wouldn't be so problematic as to not allow people post even, say, once a day? With how slow this RP has been going, a post a day is more than fast enough to keep up with the pace.

It doesn't even have to be a long post, hell, if you're short on time like everyone else, don't even try to make a long post. I can write entire novels out of solo arcs, but my normal posts are only a paragraph or two long.

I think it's more most people don't have an incentive. Compare Azrael to Glacia or Sallot. The difference is they were active members in their Sagas and RPed by players who post consistently and often. Azrael, like Mizuna, is a more back seats villain who lets other people do the heavy lifting.

The good news is I'm letting the heroes fight the Horsemen soon, so we can finally get to the fucking finale and end this.

That "single collab" thing to end this arc seeks more and more palatable imo.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:29 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Britanania wrote:I think it's more most people don't have an incentive. Compare Azrael to Glacia or Sallot. The difference is they were active members in their Sagas and RPed by players who post consistently and often. Azrael, like Mizuna, is a more back seats villain who lets other people do the heavy lifting.

The good news is I'm letting the heroes fight the Horsemen soon, so we can finally get to the fucking finale and end this.

That "single collab" thing to end this arc seeks more and more palatable imo.

Yeah, the fights with the Horsemen were going to be solo posts anyway.

You and I can do the rest of the Future as a collab, it might be better for both of us to explore thing with the freedom a collab allows, and Camaal and I are already going to do a collab for the Spicer fight. We can wrap this Saga up in a few days at most and move onto the final two (short) Sagas.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:32 am

Britanania wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:That "single collab" thing to end this arc seeks more and more palatable imo.

Yeah, the fights with the Horsemen were going to be solo posts anyway.

You and I can do the rest of the Future as a collab, it might be better for both of us to explore thing with the freedom a collab allows, and Camaal and I are already going to do a collab for the Spicer fight. We can wrap this Saga up in a few days at most and move onto the final two (short) Sagas.

Sure, I can do a collab on the Future. How do we do it - TGs or Google Docs?

But I thought the next arc was going to be big. At least that's what Rn is trying to achieve.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Britanania wrote:Yeah, the fights with the Horsemen were going to be solo posts anyway.

Sure, I can do a collab on the Future. How do we do it - TGs or Google Docs?

But I thought the next arc was going to be big. At least that's what Rn is trying to achieve.

It's essentially one big fight, so yeah it's big in scale but not big on length, certainly not 20 goddamn pages. Sure, there's stuff he wants us to do before the fight, but he assured me it won't take long and I will keep it that way.

We can do it on a doc.
Last edited by Britanania on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:37 am

Britanania wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Sure, I can do a collab on the Future. How do we do it - TGs or Google Docs?

It's essentially one big fight, so yeah it's big in scale but not big on length. Sure, there's stuff he wants us to do before the fight, but he assured me it won't take long and I will keep it that way.

We can do it on a doc.

I mean, technically Glacia was also essentially one big fight, and that arc took 15 pages.

Alright, send me the doc and we can start on this thing.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:39 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Britanania wrote:It's essentially one big fight, so yeah it's big in scale but not big on length. Sure, there's stuff he wants us to do before the fight, but he assured me it won't take long and I will keep it that way.

We can do it on a doc.

I mean, technically Glacia was also essentially one big fight, and that arc took 15 pages.

Alright, send me the doc and we can start on this thing.

15 pages is reasonable, but it also took us less than 4 weeks to do that.

I'll get one for everyone to use, so I can monitor ;)

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Collab Doc

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 am

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Finland SSR wrote:I'm serious, we only have three, maybe four people consistently posting. Sure, school and work is a big problem, but it wouldn't be so problematic as to not allow people post even, say, once a day? With how slow this RP has been going, a post a day is more than fast enough to keep up with the pace.

It doesn't even have to be a long post, hell, if you're short on time like everyone else, don't even try to make a long post. I can write entire novels out of solo arcs, but my normal posts are only a paragraph or two long.

I want to post. But this arc didn't follow the sliding scale of villain threat like the others did. Meaning Fawkes can't participate in it cause he dwarfs the villains. I'll be back in action next arc.

I'm not interested in the future stuff to bother.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:05 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:

I want to post. But this arc didn't follow the sliding scale of villain threat like the others did. Meaning Fawkes can't participate in it cause he dwarfs the villains. I'll be back in action next arc.

If you want, it might be fun to see what Fawkes and Otis are up to. I'm a little curious myself.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Britanania wrote:

If you want, it might be fun to see what Fawkes and Otis are up to. I'm a little curious myself.

The former trying (and failing) to score a good hit on the latter. With the latter poking a bit of fun at him. Last post involving them had Fawles breaking his own arm just to score the smallest glancing blow.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Britanania wrote:If you want, it might be fun to see what Fawkes and Otis are up to. I'm a little curious myself.

The former trying (and failing) to score a good hit on the latter. With the latter poking a bit of fun at him. Last post involving them had Fawles breaking his own arm just to score the smallest glancing blow.

Well, if all goes well in a few days at most I'll have something for Fawkes to do. You know what I mean, of course xD

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Britanania wrote:

Well, if all goes well in a few days at most I'll have something for Fawkes to do. You know what I mean, of course xD

I do. Am still waiting.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Britanania wrote:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x6RPxO4xqwFfnj41sBI2XrxWLQg5Iv80m8D90K7LQZs/edit

Man, we're gonna be spoiling our post to everyone, aren't we

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Britanania wrote:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x6RPxO4xqwFfnj41sBI2XrxWLQg5Iv80m8D90K7LQZs/edit

Man, we're gonna be spoiling our post to everyone, aren't we

Well if you want I can make a separate one for us.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Britanania wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Man, we're gonna be spoiling our post to everyone, aren't we

Well if you want I can make a separate one for us.

Nah, doesn't really matter.

You posted the wrong link though. If you want to allow me or anyone else to edit, you need to go to "Share" and take the link from there (while at the same time picking the option to allow the people with the link to edit), not just copy the URL.

I may be dumb and made a mistake myself though
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Britanania wrote:Well if you want I can make a separate one for us.

Nah, doesn't really matter.

You posted the wrong link though. If you want to allow me or anyone else to edit, you need to go to "Share" and take the link from there (]hole st the same time picking the option to allow the people with the link to edit), not just copy the URL.

Should work now

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 pm

Honestly, I just legit have nothing to post. It'd end up being a line and a half of shit.

So are we just doing one massive collab for the whole arc now to end in one post or what?
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Honestly, I just legit have nothing to post. It'd end up being a line and a half of shit.

So are we just doing one massive collab for the whole arc now to end in one post or what?

Not at all. Once the battle with the Horsemen begin, you can do your entire thing as a Solo post or as a collab with whomever you get teamed up with. With Four Horsemen, plus Azrael and the Fallen, that's six villains, I think it will be enough for everyone to just do it as a Solo.

The collabs are for the fights in the Future and with Botarah,

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Well, David requested Senzu Beans, so you could do that
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Sichem wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Honestly, I just legit have nothing to post. It'd end up being a line and a half of shit.

Well, David requested Senzu Beans, so you could do that

David has some other issues before he can even swallow a sensu :P

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Britanania wrote:
Sichem wrote:Well, David requested Senzu Beans, so you could do that

David has some other issues before he can even swallow a sensu :P

Kuro saved them from the magical attack, so not really

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:18 pm

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:David has some other issues before he can even swallow a sensu :P

Kuro saved them from the magical attack, so not really

He saved them from the Fallen's attack, not Azrael's force choke.

"A lime green ki bubble formed around the group, shielding them from the Fallen's magic."

Emphasis mine

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Britanania wrote:
Sichem wrote:Kuro saved them from the magical attack, so not really

He saved them from the Fallen's attack, not Azrael's force choke.

"A lime green ki bubble formed around the group, shielding them from the Fallen's magic."

Emphasis mine

I presumed that attack was for Aonori and Onigara, since they were the first to charge towards Azrael

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:He saved them from the Fallen's attack, not Azrael's force choke.

Emphasis mine

I presumed that attack was for Aonori and Onigara, since they were the first to charge towards Azrael

I guess you can interrupt that way. I meant it for Aonori and David, but Onigara works instead because I have no strong desire to RP him xD

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Britanania wrote:
Sichem wrote:I presumed that attack was for Aonori and Onigara, since they were the first to charge towards Azrael

I guess you can interrupt that way. I meant it for Aonori and David, but Onigara works instead because I have no strong desire to RP him xD

Any hints on how to deal with this paralysis, then?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse