NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-2/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will defeat Azrael?

Spicer
7%
Bonnie
36%
David
21%
Kuro
No votes
Ciel
14%
Zatawe
14%
Atum
No votes
Botarah
7%

Total votes : 14

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Where is everyone?
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Sichem wrote:Where is everyone?

Probably school xD
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Also, there are no more Sensu Beans. Azrael destroyed the tree, remember?
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Britanania wrote:Also, there are no more Sensu Beans. Azrael destroyed the tree, remember?

Azrael is jackass, then.
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:29 pm

The Batavia wrote:
Britanania wrote:Also, there are no more Sensu Beans. Azrael destroyed the tree, remember?

Azrael is jackass, then.

Yea, that's kinda his shtick xD

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Britanania wrote:
The Batavia wrote:Azrael is jackass, then.

Yea, that's kinda his shtick xD

Atleast that makes him a proper villain, amirite?
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:32 pm

David and Ciel got their Senzu Beans from Otis, who can just spawn them with necessary, so it's safe to say that he can just refill their stock

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Sichem wrote:

David and Ciel got their Senzu Beans from Otis, who can just spawn them with necessary, so it's safe to say that he can just refill their stock

Well, I suppose I can't really argue with that

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Sichem wrote:

I was going to say that Ciel ran out of senzu like three arcs ago, but that logic is solid af.

I've got school tomorrow if that counts. XD
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Sichem wrote:David and Ciel got their Senzu Beans from Otis, who can just spawn them with necessary, so it's safe to say that he can just refill their stock

I was going to say that Ciel ran out of senzu like three arcs ago, but that logic is solid af.

Yeah, not much I can argue with there xD

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Britanania wrote:
Ranoria wrote:I was going to say that Ciel ran out of senzu like three arcs ago, but that logic is solid af.

Yeah, not much I can argue with there xD

I may or may not get a post up tonight.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:10 pm

I'll get a post up soon

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Bonnie backed away from Bonnie? XD

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:13 pm

Sichem wrote:Bonnie backed away from Bonnie? XD

Bonnie-ception

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Trust nobody, not even yourself
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Finland SSR wrote:

Trust nobody, not even yourself

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Tabbis didn't leave the room lol. I meant that he "gave a chance for others to speak". He's not a very talkative guy as far as I know.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Tabbis didn't leave the room lol. I meant that he "gave a chance for others to speak". He's not a very talkative guy as far as I know.

Well, I like my version of events better, because it makes for a meaningful interaction.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Britanania wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Tabbis didn't leave the room lol. I meant that he "gave a chance for others to speak". He's not a very talkative guy as far as I know.

Well, I like my version of events better, because it makes for a meaningful interaction.

or you are too lazy to write it anew

Leaving in the middle of a sentence doesn't really feel logical, but okay, I'll try to make this work.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Cool, we're going to meet an old friend soon....

..next time on Dragoball Universe

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Britanania wrote:Cool, we're going to meet an old friend soon....

This episode sucked, the DBU team only cares about money
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Britanania wrote:Cool, we're going to meet an old friend soon....

This episode sucked, the DBU team only cares about money

This whole season sucks, I like Brit-ran seasons better ;)

And no, this doesn't count because I'm just filling in
Last edited by Britanania on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Britanania wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:This episode sucked, the DBU team only cares about money

This whole season sucks, I like Brit-ran seasons better ;)

And no, this doesn't count because I'm just filling in

"What the fuck is this shit? What are these edgy teenagers doing in my favorite anime? This is absolute trash. DBU should have ended with Glacia and Mizuna should have just been retconned out for being a dumb concept. Now we have godawful arcs, constant character derailment, lifeless cash grabbing, SJW infiltration and only cucks watch this shit.

I'm done with this fucking crap. DBU ended with Glacia, everything else is garbage."

- YouTube commenter

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:40 am

I'm serious, we only have three, maybe four people consistently posting. Sure, school and work is a big problem, but it wouldn't be so problematic as to not allow people post even, say, once a day? With how slow this RP has been going, a post a day is more than fast enough to keep up with the pace.

It doesn't even have to be a long post, hell, if you're short on time like everyone else, don't even try to make a long post. I can write entire novels out of solo arcs, but my normal posts are only a paragraph or two long.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:46 am

Finland SSR wrote:I'm serious, we only have three, maybe four people consistently posting. Sure, school and work is a big problem, but it wouldn't be so problematic as to not allow people post even, say, once a day? With how slow this RP has been going, a post a day is more than fast enough to keep up with the pace.

It doesn't even have to be a long post, hell, if you're short on time like everyone else, don't even try to make a long post. I can write entire novels out of solo arcs, but my normal posts are only a paragraph or two long.

I think it's more most people don't have an incentive. Compare Azrael to Glacia or Sallot. The difference is they were active members in their Sagas and RPed by players who post consistently and often. Azrael, like Mizuna, is a more back seats villain who lets other people do the heavy lifting.

The good news is I'm letting the heroes fight the Horsemen soon, so we can finally get to the fucking finale and end this.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse