NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-2/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will defeat Azrael?

Spicer
7%
Bonnie
36%
David
21%
Kuro
No votes
Ciel
14%
Zatawe
14%
Atum
No votes
Botarah
7%

Total votes : 14

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Pantorrum wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
But, overall my guy, I think it's best we leave Arctica behind and get you set up for real with Oozak.

Indeed. I was prepared to let him go, so I don't think it would be a good idea for me to play as him while he fights Botarah. It wouldn't be fun for me. I will just let him play Arctica until his death. Then perhaps we should just not involve him in any future arcs. He must....rest....in peace. His future use is forbidden.

This Saga was going to be the end for a lot of the ex villains. It was to settle old scores, so to speak.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:09 pm

While we are on the subjects of characters I want your opinion on some of mines.

I feel like I've added depth to characters such as Mizuna, C-18 and C-17, and Tabella but I can't tell if that's the case for other people and I would like feedback.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Saint Morning wrote:While we are on the subjects of characters I want your opinion on some of mines.

I feel like I've added depth to characters such as Mizuna, C-18 and C-17, and Tabella but I can't tell if that's the case for other people and I would like feedback.

You have. We will add even more depth when we do that thing we talked about... Depends on how it goes with your time constraints.

C17 and 18 are pretty neat IMO.

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:23 pm

Saint Morning wrote:While we are on the subjects of characters I want your opinion on some of mines.

I can't really say much about Mizuna or the Androids due to my classic tunnel vision, and also because I never really had to RP with you much, but from what I've heard you've been doing pretty well.

I'd imagine I could get a much more concrete view on the Androids, at least, once we get to the later sagas (Some of the Androids get redeemed, right?)

And about Arctica - I would probably have a better opinion of him if David had to fight him as originally planned :P Right now to me he's the Arcosian who has been almost completely irrelevant to the story so far.

Now, what about my characters? I have two now :)
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Sichem wrote:

I can't really say much about Mizuna or the Androids due to my classic tunnel vision, and also because I never really had to RP with you much, but from what I've heard you've been doing pretty well.

I'd imagine I could get a much more concrete view on the Androids, at least, once we get to the later sagas (Some of the Androids get redeemed, right?)

And about Arctica - I would probably have a better opinion of him if David had to fight him as originally planned :P Right now to me he's the Arcosian who has been almost completely irrelevant to the story so far.

David's lit.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:20 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Sichem wrote:I can't really say much about Mizuna or the Androids due to my classic tunnel vision, and also because I never really had to RP with you much, but from what I've heard you've been doing pretty well.

David's lit.

Off-topic, but, why does Ciel want to beat up Atum this time?

Bonnie was the one who suggested fusion, Atum just went along with it for the sake of finding a quick trump card. :P
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:32 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Ranoria wrote:David's lit.

Bonnie was the one who suggested fusion, Atum just went along with it for the sake of finding a quick trump card. :P

Because the fusion didn't last anywhere near as long as he said it would.

He's pretty pissed, because now Mizuna has nothing to stop her now.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:59 pm

Just a reminder that I am indeed still writing the Tabbis v Frost fight xD

Five knives seared into Tabbis's chest as he barely managed to look down, the Demon's golden claws eviscerating his chest, scraping against his ribs. The imperial battle armor offered no protection from the Acrosian's vicious motions, muscle pulling from bone with nauseatingly loud pops before pulping inside the confines of his armor and body suit. Nerves all across the Super Saiyan's frame came alive with pain and terror as Frost hooked his fingers upwards, pulling the saffron haired warrior in close, sinister, vile crimson orbs burning into emerald."Three!"

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:29 am

Ranoria wrote:
Sichem wrote:I can't really say much about Mizuna or the Androids due to my classic tunnel vision, and also because I never really had to RP with you much, but from what I've heard you've been doing pretty well.

David's lit.

:)

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:16 am

I am happy to announce the third part of the Frost v Tabbis fight, which took nearly 24 hours to write, and is exactly 4,871 words long xD

Hopefully it was word the four days I didn't post.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Ranoria wrote:David's lit.

Bonnie might try to attack Mizuna on her own (to be absolutely curb stomped without a single thought, of course), depending on how things are when I get home.

Back on topic, what do you guys think of Bonnie? How about Kuro's development this saga?
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:16 am

New Rnclave wrote:I am happy to announce the third part of the Frost v Tabbis fight, which took nearly 24 hours to write, and is exactly 4,871 words long xD

Only two mentions of David? Bah, you disappoint me, Rn :P

(it was good)

Though, to be serious, I would imagine that Frost has a bit of a grudge considering how hard Salati humiliated him

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:20 am

Mundeo wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Bonnie might try to attack Mizuna on her own (to be absolutely curb stomped without a single thought, of course), depending on how things are when I get home.

Back on topic, what do you guys think of Bonnie? How about Kuro's development this saga?

I think Bonnie would know the power gap.

Kuro and Onigara need a way to dispatch of Gelid, what form is he in right now?
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:53 am

Castain wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Bonnie might try to attack Mizuna on her own (to be absolutely curb stomped without a single thought, of course), depending on how things are when I get home.

I think Bonnie would know the power gap.

Kuro and Onigara need a way to dispatch of Gelid, what form is he in right now?

He's in his final form
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:21 am

Sichem wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:I am happy to announce the third part of the Frost v Tabbis fight, which took nearly 24 hours to write, and is exactly 4,871 words long xD

Only two mentions of David? Bah, you disappoint me, Rn :P

(it was good)

Though, to be serious, I would imagine that Frost has a bit of a grudge considering how hard Salati humiliated him

In Frost's eyes, while David defeated him, his humiliation was already complete before that even began. All of the Saiyans he warned against turned on him and killed him, so now he has to face the reality that not only was he right, but they're stronger than he ever imagined.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:24 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:Only two mentions of David? Bah, you disappoint me, Rn :P

(it was good)

In Frost's eyes, while David defeated him, his humiliation was already complete before that even began. All of the Saiyans he warned against turned on him and killed him, so now he has to face the reality that not only was he right, but they're stronger than he ever imagined.

I'd imagine that David would have a much bigger impact than the rest, though. Babos died before he could even become a legitimate threat, Tabbis got easily taken care of, while David became the legend and then proceeded to murder him after brutal torture.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:25 am

Sichem wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

I'd imagine that David would have a much bigger impact than the rest, though. Babos died before he could even become a legitimate threat, Tabbis got easily taken care of, while David became the legend and then proceeded to murder him after brutal torture.

Frost is also insane, he isn't exactly rational

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:32 am

Sichem wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Babos and Tabbis ruined everything though.

By challenging him, they not only took away any legitimacy Frost had as a Emperor, but they also embarrassed him in front of the entire universe. His whole descent into madness and transformation into a pariah began when they stepped out of line.

I'm not trying to underplay what David did, but Frost was already so insane by the time that David fought him, that he was just a final nail in his coffin. But he can always come murder David if that's what we're after :p

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:38 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:I'd imagine that David would have a much bigger impact than the rest, though. Babos died before he could even become a legitimate threat, Tabbis got easily taken care of, while David became the legend and then proceeded to murder him after brutal torture.

By challenging him, they not only took away any legitimacy Frost had as a Emperor, but they also embarrassed him in front of the entire universe. His whole descent into madness and transformation into a pariah began when they stepped out of line.

I'm not trying to underplay what David did, but Frost was already so insane by the time that David fought him, that he was just a final nail in his coffin. But he can always come murder David if that's what we're after :p

But Frost defeated them, though, so why would he be disgraced if a bunch of monkeys came up to him and got their shit kicked in?

If anything, defeating the strongest Saiyans in the Universe at the time should give him more legitimacy, showing his strength in front of his subjects and that people who dare to challenge him will get destroyed.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:41 am

Sichem wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

But Frost defeated them, though, so why would he be disgraced if a bunch of monkeys came up to him and got their shit kicked in?

If anything, defeating the strongest Saiyans in the Universe at the time should give him more legitimacy, showing his strength in front of his subjects and that people who dare to challenge him will get destroyed.

Because two Saiyans who were not only weaker than him, but also under his protection at the time, nearly beat him. Babos and Tabbis nearly did him in before Frost managed to beat them both down.

Not only that, but they challenged him on a resort world of the Planet Trade, so everyone was there to witness it.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:41 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:But Frost defeated them, though, so why would he be disgraced if a bunch of monkeys came up to him and got their shit kicked in?

Because two Saiyans who were not only weaker than him, but also under his protection at the time, nearly beat him. Babos and Tabbis nearly did him in before Frost managed to beat them both down.

Not only that, but they challenged him on a resort world of the Planet Trade, so everyone was there to witness it.

Including Arctica and Glacia, most likely

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:44 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:But Frost defeated them, though, so why would he be disgraced if a bunch of monkeys came up to him and got their shit kicked in?

Well, Tabbis's backstory says something else:

Confronting Frost on a resort world, the Elder Saiyan challenged Frost to single combat, tangling with the emperor over a world usually reserved for tourists. Struck by fear, Tabbis barely convinced himself to help his master, diving into combat to save Babos. While both fought like animals, Frost still held a significant edge over the Saiyans, who barely escaped by blinding the Tyrant and stealing an attack pod.

I mean, I suppose not being able to kill two Saiyans and even getting blinded by them would make him pretty pissy, but I think Frost is just overreacting :P

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:50 am

Because Spicer's needed for something else, Mund and Cas you can just mod the rest of Gelid's fight as I have Spicer do this other thing

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:51 am

As soon as the new saga starts I will post for Oozak again.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:54 am

Pantorrum wrote:As soon as the new saga starts I will post for Oozak again.

Oh, hi, I'm running the next arc.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse