NATION

PASSWORD

The Pub Two | Now Serving Outdated Movie References

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favorite RP Genre

Action / Adventure
27%
Thriller
4%
Horror
6%
Science Fiction
28%
Nation
18%
Doki Doki Literature Club
17%

Total votes : 71

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun May 14, 2017 8:58 am

Kassaran wrote:
Zanera wrote:
Mommy and daddy fucked and mommy shat me out nine months later. Unless that's 'how', in which case I say you can only find the 'why' through deep meditation and great farts.

You completely missed the reference pal.

Do you ever really miss a reference, or do you look at the greater picture?

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun May 14, 2017 9:22 am

So, was sitting around the other night, and an idea flew into my head.

Multi-Dimensional Time cops.

RP premise would basically be travelling to different universes and dimensions to remove anomalies, people, and machines that have managed to go from one universe to another. In an effort to stop one universe from becoming a black hole that absorbs every other universe.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun May 14, 2017 9:36 am

Anowa wrote:So, was sitting around the other night, and an idea flew into my head.

Multi-Dimensional Time cops.

RP premise would basically be travelling to different universes and dimensions to remove anomalies, people, and machines that have managed to go from one universe to another. In an effort to stop one universe from becoming a black hole that absorbs every other universe.

Anowa, i am somewhat disturbed by the fact we have similar rp ideas on occasion. Harbertia was making a srat trek rp where no time travel happened in the universe then i thought of one of my rps with mystery elements which led me to people chasing people throughour time.

Could be an interesting rp.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sun May 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Forest State wrote:Since there's interest, I'll get going on the cyberpunk thread soon and post the drafts here to see what everyone thinks when there's an actual thread explaining more of the details and lore. I've also decided on a name, Ruled Britannia. Gotta give credit to Grestin for that one, after he came up with it on Discord. Also, here's the recap of all the basics, including things that were mentioned on Discord.

1: The setting is 2067 England, most likely London, in a dystopian State of Britain. The exact history of the way that things got this way isn't going to be available, both because a long history isn't needed and because ICly the government covered up many of the reasons behind the fall of the United Kingdom. The small area and population of the country compared to the rest of the countries in the world, which are almost all continental sized power blocs at this point, has allowed the country to become an extreme surveillance state where every move is tracked.

2: Tracking happens through the use of System Identification Numbers, or SIN numbers. Credit to Galdius for the good name for that. Every citizen has one implanted near the spinal cord at birth, and the SIN card is scanned and used by most services from social media to shopping to banking. The country now uses cryptocurrency tied directly to the SIN cards, meaning that someone without one is the equivalent of someone with no money and no identity. Most of your characters will be those who either have no card or have hacked cards, that allow for the unauthorized use of money, without the tracking.

3: This will be a mix between an open world and episodic RP, with various 'missions' but also chances to do other things and go on side quests. The ultimate goal of course, is to gain freedom by taking the entire system down, specifically through going after the Bank of Britain and resetting the cryptocurrency used by everyone in the country.

I'm assuming that perhaps playing corporate security or a detective chief inspector would be completely out of the question?
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

The Nameless Wayfarer
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nameless Wayfarer » Sun May 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Would anyone be interested in a character role-play that focuses heavily on the Viking Age, Norse culture, pagan religion and adventure?
The Nameless Wayfarer: I write, I drink tea... and that's about it, actually.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun May 14, 2017 2:07 pm

The Nameless Wayfarer wrote:Would anyone be interested in a character role-play that focuses heavily on the Viking Age, Norse culture, pagan religion and adventure?

Do we get attacked by sea monsters?

The Nameless Wayfarer
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nameless Wayfarer » Sun May 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Zanera wrote:
The Nameless Wayfarer wrote:Would anyone be interested in a character role-play that focuses heavily on the Viking Age, Norse culture, pagan religion and adventure?

Do we get attacked by sea monsters?

Well, the general plot, albeit vague as of now, is this: you're a bunch of freemen - or women, if you feel like breaking the societal norms of the time period - who join up with a young sea captain who aims to make his wealth, only with a single longship and a small fortune of mysterious origins; just like him. You sail the high seas, raiding distant lands, interacting with strange peoples, from the Scots, Irish, Britons and Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of the British Isles to the Baltic and beyond. Various plot arcs will be introduced and the story can go in whatever direction the cast wishes.

Will we stay together, a true brotherhood in the face of adversity?

Or will we disband, friend betraying friend, lover against lover?

Will you make your wealth and become an earl, or will you become a fearsome mercenary who takes wealth from others?

The possibilities are endless. Now, to answer your question: maybe. I'm open to the crew's opinions on just how much myth we want to include into this story. Personally, I like keeping religion and the supernatural vague, to the point where someone can go, "Oh, shit, that's definitely a mortal personification of Loki," or they could argue, "He's just a tricky fucker who is insanely lucky." However, I do have some things in mind for supernatural conflicts later in the plot involving undead Norse warriors (*cough* the corpse-lords of nilfheim *cough*), visions from the gods or perhaps the Christian god and questions of fate.

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Sun May 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Galdius wrote:
Forest State wrote:Since there's interest, I'll get going on the cyberpunk thread soon and post the drafts here to see what everyone thinks when there's an actual thread explaining more of the details and lore. I've also decided on a name, Ruled Britannia. Gotta give credit to Grestin for that one, after he came up with it on Discord. Also, here's the recap of all the basics, including things that were mentioned on Discord.

1: The setting is 2067 England, most likely London, in a dystopian State of Britain. The exact history of the way that things got this way isn't going to be available, both because a long history isn't needed and because ICly the government covered up many of the reasons behind the fall of the United Kingdom. The small area and population of the country compared to the rest of the countries in the world, which are almost all continental sized power blocs at this point, has allowed the country to become an extreme surveillance state where every move is tracked.

2: Tracking happens through the use of System Identification Numbers, or SIN numbers. Credit to Galdius for the good name for that. Every citizen has one implanted near the spinal cord at birth, and the SIN card is scanned and used by most services from social media to shopping to banking. The country now uses cryptocurrency tied directly to the SIN cards, meaning that someone without one is the equivalent of someone with no money and no identity. Most of your characters will be those who either have no card or have hacked cards, that allow for the unauthorized use of money, without the tracking.

3: This will be a mix between an open world and episodic RP, with various 'missions' but also chances to do other things and go on side quests. The ultimate goal of course, is to gain freedom by taking the entire system down, specifically through going after the Bank of Britain and resetting the cryptocurrency used by everyone in the country.

I'm assuming that perhaps playing corporate security or a detective chief inspector would be completely out of the question?

Not necessarily. I'm open to different character types but they would need reasons to be connected to the resistance and to not have been caught and arrested already for being with that movement.

Something where we'd play as a band of explorers? I might be interested in that.
don't tread on me

The Nameless Wayfarer
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nameless Wayfarer » Sun May 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Forest State wrote:Something where we'd play as a band of explorers? I might be interested in that.

Vikings, yes; who technically fulfilled the roles of trader, raider and explorer.

If you're wondering whether we'll be seeing the shores of the Mediterranean sea for the first time and marveling at its beauty and the, "peculiarities," of the East, then yes. I imagine we would begin in Scandinavia, going either to British Isles or the Baltic lands for our beginning plot arc, which Norse peoples have already made contact with in our setting. However, there is still much to be discovered there and things us Northmen will have not heard tell of.

Then, once things get solidified, we move south. To France, perhaps participating in a large siege of Paris? To Russia, sailing down the Volga before anyone else, meeting Muslim traders.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun May 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Journey of a Thousand Worlds

>>IC<<
The Pub
Theme Song
OP: Anowa
CO-OP(s):

As you awake, the first thing you compare your surroundings to is a hospital. Except a few things are... different. Instead of mildly brick like the bed you lay upon was very soft, comfortably so. The smell of something unrecognizable permeates the air, though it wasn't sterile like hospitals normally were.

As you lay up, you see various potted plants around the room, something instinctual inside you just knows they aren't endemic to Earth. Other oddly structured beds crowd the back wall of the sterile white room, in a semi-circle pointing towards the doorway; they too were occupied. There was no discernible door knob or opening on the door, although there was a notably raised section in front of it, likely pressure operated like those in supermarkets.

Suddenly it slides open, and in walks a taller being, notably feminine if you hadn't gone fully insane. But she was clad in what looked like a duster and a fully metal helmet, with no discernible eye holes. A design oversight which stumped you on how someone was able to walk through a door, much less one that was pressure operated and likely on a delay.

She spoke in a remarkably distinct voice, as if several people were speaking from the same mouth. "Welcome to the Chrononavigator Corps."

A part of you knows this'll be an adventure.

The Chrononavigator Corps. An Assembly of the most mentally fortified beings from across every universe, dimension and creation. From the Earth you read this from, to the works of fiction written by those that frequent fan-fiction sites. All are known by the Corps, and any can be recruited. The goal of the Corps is to avoid universes merging and in turn becoming veritable black holes, sucking in other universes and dimensions until everything is merged into one chaotic amalgam of creatures, gods, empires, and destruction on an untold and unfathomable scale.

The Corps is hardquartered in the Neitherium, a location outside of every universe, and not entirely bound to any single laws of physics, simply the ones that make most sense to it's denizens. Within it's hierarchy are the Recruits, those who are either fresh to the Corps, or have served a few decades, ranging all the way up tp the Elder Shepards, those who have been members for multiple dozens of millennia.

In between the two to some degree are Shepherds, the essential squad leaders to the Corps' members, having spent so much time between universes they can travel between them on demand, they are the sole being that can do so, and as such they are very experienced in their jobs. You will be a Recruit, starting out your life as a Chrononavigator, under the watchful and helpful tutelage of one Shepherd: Aliana Seyvita.

It's bound to be a journey.
1: OP/Co-OP have final say. No exceptions.

2: OP/Co-OP reserve the right to deny any application for whatever reason.

3: No God-modding or Meta-gaming.

4: No directly controlling another player character unless given permission to do so. As stated above you may freely control any and all NPC’s that are not central to any major plotline.

5: Posts must be a paragraph minimum. One-liners are unacceptable.

6: Try to use correct grammar. No walls of text that are not broken up into paragraphs.

7: Be courteous to one another in the OOC. Feel free to be as much of a dick in the IC as you desire.

8: Be active should you apply. No need to be online 24/7 (as I certainly will not be) but don’t go through the effort of joining and never post anything. If you will be gone for any significant amount of time please leave a message stating that you will be gone. Those who do not risk having their characters killed off.

9: You character cannot be overpowered. You can die and every challenge should be just that, a challenge. Any overpowered characters will bring forth the wrath of the OP in the form of even worse obstacles and outcomes.

10: Have fun.
  • Chrono: Shorthand for a Chrononavigator.
  • Tether: An object or trinket that is spiritually and dimensionally bound to a Chrono. It can never be lost, destroyed, or misplaced so long as the Chrono is still alive.
  • Wean: A wean is a Chrono who has found love in a dimension outside the Neitherium. The name comes from having to wean them off their love, as not only is the Chrono immortal, but also because they cannot visit their beloved without major risk to the seperation of the multiverse.
  • Gwevith: Rooted from the Kyrisi word for lost, a Gwiveth is a former Chrono who has since started wandering across the multiverse, no longer bound to the code of conduct that they once followed. Very rarely are they lower than mid level Shepherds, making them hazardous foes should they be crossed.
  • Neitherium: A span of infinite spece between every known universe, it is the one of two known places in which no universe's set logic rules supreme.
  • The Crossroads: A counter to the Neitherium's absence of any other universe, the Crossroads are the presence of every other universe. Due to it's location outisde the multiverse, rarely, if ever, do Chronos travel there, both because of the hazards and because it simply isn't needed.
  • As mentioned, the more powerful the character, the harder things on your end get. Unless you want your compatriots to get completely destroyed in a fight, keep the power level close to theirs.
  • One character only please.
  • It is up to you to keep track of equipment.
  • Remove everything in parenthesis.
  • Use Metric and Imperial units for measurements.
  • A minimum of two paragraphs is required for the biography.
Code: Select all
[floatright][img]ImageGoesHere500x500Pixels[/img][/floatright]
[b]Name:[/b] (Obvious)
[b]Age:[/b] (Also Obvious)
[b]Species:[/b] (What species are they a part of: Human, Elf, etc.)
[b]Sex:[/b] (Obvious)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (What isn't seen by the character photo, like height, weight, features obscured by clothing, etc.)
[b]Home Universe:[/b] (What source of media are they from if any, if they are your own creation simply put N/A.)
[b]Equipment:[/b] (Simple things that they'd usually carry, pocket knives, wallets and the like.)
[b]Tether:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b] (What sort of useful skills do they have?)
[b]Biography:[/b] (What's their life story?)
The Party
  • Aliana Seyvita - Shepherd
Last edited by Anowa on Tue May 16, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun May 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Anowa, the About bit leads me to think that other races adn the like will eb allowed, is that going to be the case?

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun May 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Anowa, the About bit leads me to think that other races adn the like will eb allowed, is that going to be the case?

Yes.

If you bumble fuck it like Crossroads, I'll put you on my personal black list.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun May 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Anowa wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Anowa, the About bit leads me to think that other races adn the like will eb allowed, is that going to be the case?

Yes.

If you bumble fuck it like Crossroads, I'll put you on my personal black list.

ok, understandable.

Depending upon when it gets made, i might not be able to participate.

EDIT: turns out there is a Wiktionary entry for Bumblefuck......
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Anowa, in the About section, second paragraph, second sentence, you wrote "eitherfresh" as one word instead of two.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun May 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Right now I feel busy with the current RPs to join the Viking RP.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun May 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Tayner wrote:Anowa, in the About section, second paragraph, second sentence, you wrote "eitherfresh" as one word instead of two.

Alternatively, he forgot to put a space there.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sun May 14, 2017 9:30 pm

Zanera wrote:
Tayner wrote:Anowa, in the About section, second paragraph, second sentence, you wrote "eitherfresh" as one word instead of two.

That's what I was saying...

Unless I'm missing something or I wasn't clear enough. Meh
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun May 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Tayner wrote:
Zanera wrote:

That's what I was saying...

Unless I'm missing something or I wasn't clear enough. Meh

Alternatively, you were telling him that instead of saying it to him.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon May 15, 2017 12:34 am

Concerning an rp, do Psionics have an advantage over metahuman characters or vice versa?

I am trying to decide about whether an rp i am plabning will involve Psionics or Metahumans.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon May 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Took a little bit longer than I expected but the main part of the thread for my RP is done, I just need to fill in the lore and other necessary thread stuff in separate boxes.
IC Coming Soon
Theme Song
Mood Music
Brought to you by the Pub
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson, 1787
Welcome to the year 2067, and to the city of London. Formerly located in the United Kingdom, now located in the... State of Britain. The world's changed a lot in the past fifty years - the royals are no longer in power, and Britain is now the second smallest country in the world after every other country bar Switzerland has become a part of a larger centralized superstate. Resources becoming scarcer has forced nations to pool their assets together to keep things running smoothly, and former geopolitical tensions have been moved to the backburner and turned into regional concerns. Well, every country has become a part of a superstate except for Britain, which has used its old skill at trade to maintain its independence. The rest of the world grew more and more connected, while Britain grew further and further apart.

With that disconnect came the new British way of life. The British dependency on trade saw the rise of multinational conglomerates that based themselves in the country because of favorable laws, making it their base of operations and the heart of their development. Things changed in the government, and the corporations went right along with those changes; the extreme tensions between Britain and the European Bloc over the status of Northern Ireland among over things caused the State of Britain to become more and more on edge, more and more authoritarian, enacting more laws every year to give the government more power. The British Intelligence Agency was founded in 2054 to serve as a multi headed monster of an organization that could act as both spy and secret policeman for the government, and the corporations that had made the country their home went along with it.

The BIA called for privacy to disappear in Britain, and the corporations went along with it, with companies in every field from tech to social media selling out their clients and ensuring that the State of Britain would become the first real omnipresent government. And as technology improved and people became more connected through it, that government presence only increased. The introduction of System Identification Numbers, small chips implanted near the lower spine that are required for all citizens, marked the death knells of the last age, and of privacy and independence. Suddenly, everything from internet browsing to all travel was tracked and watched, and every major corporation was incorporating SIN cards into their services.

Those who illegally removed the cards would quickly find themselves as outcasts, unable to connect with others online and unable to use the cryptocurrency administered by the new central bank, the Bank of Britain. But as discontent grows with the tension and the surveillance state, and as the number of the invisible faction grows with each passing day, it's clear that things are about to change once more... And this time, those who start a revolution will have no name and no face.
don't tread on me

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Mon May 15, 2017 7:47 pm

Forest State wrote:Took a little bit longer than I expected but the main part of the thread for my RP is done, I just need to fill in the lore and other necessary thread stuff in separate boxes.
(Image)
IC Coming Soon
Theme Song
Mood Music
Welcome to the year 2067, and to the city of London. Formerly located in the United Kingdom, now located in the... State of Britain. The world's changed a lot in the past fifty years - the royals are no longer in power, and Britain is now the second smallest country in the world after every other country bar Switzerland has become a part of a larger centralized superstate. Resources becoming scarcer has forced nations to pool their assets together to keep things running smoothly, and former geopolitical tensions have been moved to the backburner and turned into regional concerns. Well, every country has become a part of a superstate except for Britain, which has used its old skill at trade to maintain its independence. The rest of the world grew more and more connected, while Britain grew further and further apart.

With that disconnect came the new British way of life. The British dependency on trade saw the rise of multinational conglomerates that based themselves in the country because of favorable laws, making it their base of operations and the heart of their development. Things changed in the government, and the corporations went right along with those changes; the extreme tensions between Britain and the European Bloc over the status of Northern Ireland among over things caused the State of Britain to become more and more on edge, more and more authoritarian, enacting more laws every year to give the government more power. The British Intelligence Agency was founded in 2054 to serve as a multi headed monster of an organization that could act as both spy and secret policeman for the government, and the corporations that had made the country their home went along with it.

The BIA called for privacy to disappear in Britain, and the corporations went along with it, with companies in every field from tech to social media selling out their clients and ensuring that the State of Britain would become the first real omnipresent government. And as technology improved and people became more connected through it, that government presence only increased. The introduction of System Identification Numbers, small chips implanted near the lower spine that are required for all citizens, marked the death knells of the last age, and of privacy and independence. Suddenly, everything from internet browsing to all travel was tracked and watched, and every major corporation was incorporating SIN cards into their services.

Those who illegally removed the cards would quickly find themselves as outcasts, unable to connect with others online and unable to use the cryptocurrency administered by the new central bank, the Bank of Britain. But as discontent grows with the tension and the surveillance state, and as the number of the invisible faction grows with each passing day, it's clear that things are about to change once more... And this time, those who start a revolution will have no name and no face.

Looking good, my only comment would be that the british already have a domestic intellegence agency. MI5, which is the domestic counter-intelligence and security agency. And GCHQ, which handles signals intelligence. A merger between the two would make sense, but the BIA sounds more american than anything else.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon May 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Galdius wrote:
Forest State wrote:Took a little bit longer than I expected but the main part of the thread for my RP is done, I just need to fill in the lore and other necessary thread stuff in separate boxes.
(Image)
IC Coming Soon
Theme Song
Mood Music

Looking good, my only comment would be that the british already have a domestic intellegence agency. MI5, which is the domestic counter-intelligence and security agency. And GCHQ, which handles signals intelligence. A merger between the two would make sense, but the BIA sounds more american than anything else.

It is a merger of the two, and it's basically MI5 updated for even more surveillance and to manage things more now that there's higher levels of tech available. It's more public than MI5 ever was, also. The name might not be final, though.
don't tread on me

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon May 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Forest State wrote:
Galdius wrote:Looking good, my only comment would be that the british already have a domestic intellegence agency. MI5, which is the domestic counter-intelligence and security agency. And GCHQ, which handles signals intelligence. A merger between the two would make sense, but the BIA sounds more american than anything else.

It is a merger of the two, and it's basically MI5 updated for even more surveillance and to manage things more now that there's higher levels of tech available. It's more public than MI5 ever was, also. The name might not be final, though.

Long shot though this may be for a name HERMES (HER Majesties Espionage Service). I just thought of that, though as i said, you using that is unlikely, lol.

PErhaps you could use different words with the same meaning to change the original name.

British Reconnaissance/intelligence/espionage/Surveillance/etc Agency/Organization/etc
a concept you could use.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Mon May 15, 2017 10:19 pm

(Image)
IC Coming Soon
Theme Song
Mood Music

Might I suggest that the software that runs the SIN cards be called "Big Brother"?

It'd be kinda cheeky, but still.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Mon May 15, 2017 10:42 pm

New Grestin wrote:
(Image)
IC Coming Soon
Theme Song
Mood Music

Might I suggest that the software that runs the SIN cards be called "Big Brother"?

It'd be kinda cheeky, but still.

Better idea, call it Drake's Drum, because it's all in the interest of the safety and security of Britain.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse