NATION

PASSWORD

Gnosis: Season of Samhain (Open/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:57 am

Naval Monte wrote:
Shark isle wrote:I also need to find out how he mmets with the rest of the group.

Well right now the group isn't a group so he can meet with either anyone save the two cops for obvious reasons. Plus with Elizabeth he would have to find her place which would be hard since he doesn't know where she lives, so he would have to be lucky on finding her on the street. But the others are much easier to bump into.

I posted.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:16 pm

Shark isle wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:
Well right now the group isn't a group so he can meet with either anyone save the two cops for obvious reasons. Plus with Elizabeth he would have to find her place which would be hard since he doesn't know where she lives, so he would have to be lucky on finding her on the street. But the others are much easier to bump into.

I posted.

Let's see what we have. As for the secret pages on the second post that I edit in, those will update as the rp progress.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:43 pm

Okay guys I think me jumping to the timeskip without asking you guys was a terrible mistake. Now I have to ask, does anyone here want to skip to this new day or move back to the previous day/night? All past posts would be changed to account for the new time if the answer is yes for rewinding time.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Okay guys I think me jumping to the timeskip without asking you guys was a terrible mistake. Now I have to ask, does anyone here want to skip to this new day or move back to the previous day/night? All past posts would be changed to account for the new time if the answer is yes for rewinding time.

I don't really have a problem with resetting time; I'd just change the time of when Caitie goes to see Elizabeth
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Okay guys I think me jumping to the timeskip without asking you guys was a terrible mistake. Now I have to ask, does anyone here want to skip to this new day or move back to the previous day/night? All past posts would be changed to account for the new time if the answer is yes for rewinding time.

Rewind, please.
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
Partner of the LETA Trade Zone
News: John Podesta taken into custody after FBI Raid of Comet Pizza, center of the Pizzagate Scandal. / President Trump congratulates Marie Le Pen as France exits the EU and pressures other nations to do so. / Support for BLM decreasing extremely, says poll. / Congress passes Law to enforce EVerify systems at every place of employment as part of goal to decrease illegal immigration. / Islamic State steadily losing ground after American-Russian coalition begins. / "Russian Hacking" Conspiracy a Fraud, says new leaked CIA document.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:56 pm

Britanania wrote:

I don't really have a problem with resetting time; I'd just change the time of when Caitie goes to see Elizabeth

I'm going to change my post to have it that it's still the previous day. Next time I will give everyone heads up that a timeskip is happening. I just felt like rushing because for a few days all of the rps that I was in had no activity and I just wanted to do something. Boredom made my screw up.

The United Equstrian Front
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:32 pm

Whelp I'll delete my latest post and wait for Libertas to respond.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:35 pm

The United Equstrian Front wrote:Whelp I'll delete my latest post and wait for Libertas to respond.

Did you save it for later though? Also next time I will give a heads up on future timeskips so you all can prepare for them. Get whatever things you need to be settled before the changes.

The United Equstrian Front
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:41 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
The United Equstrian Front wrote:Whelp I'll delete my latest post and wait for Libertas to respond.

Did you save it for later though? Also next time I will give a heads up on future timeskips so you all can prepare for them. Get whatever things you need to be settled before the changes.

Monte this isn't my first rodeo bro. But thanks for the concern bro.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:45 pm

The United Equstrian Front wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:

Monte this isn't my first rodeo bro. But thanks for the concern bro.

Just want to help out since I've made the mistake of not copying my posts and saving them for later if I had to change a vast majority of it for one reason or another.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:54 pm

Now I just need Libertas to commence the raid
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:12 pm

Mundeo wrote:Now I just need Libertas to commence the raid

Okay, tell Libertas that he has full control over the NPC cops that would be in the raid and whatever cults would be in the house, he has my promise to use them for that scene. Plus I'm too tired to control to many npcs anyway.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:46 am

Yeah I did a small change to the name of the RP. I wasn't like the old name and have been thinking of finding a good replacement until I finally found a better one.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:29 am

I'll be gettin' a post up soon
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:34 am

Britanania wrote:I'll be gettin' a post up soon

Alright. I'm busy with a tg that I'm going to send to you and the two co-ops.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Name: Josh Porter
Profession: Private Eye
Nationality: American
DoB: 12/21/1983
Skills and Abilities:
A skilled detective who is able to see things most detectives will not be able to see
Skilled with a gun.
Physical description: Josh is a rather average sized man standing five foot six inches, he has green eyes that appear to be tired with dark rings on the bottoms the majority of the time. He is of average build with a square jaw with a five o'clock shadow, He wears a dirty white collard shirt along with wrinkled brown pants and a trench coat over it all. He carries a shoulder holster which is hidden in his trench coat along with his flask.
Psychological assessment: Josh is a silent reserved man who prefers to be by himself with little to no contact with others unless they are clients for his agency. With his lack of contact it is very hard to know what goes on in his head, he is a man riddled with guilt,depression, and self loathing who is addicted to drink and tends not to get close to people.
Personal relationship: His mother, father and two brothers he has not talked with for years.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Items and equipment:
A set of detective clear
a Smart Phone
A Colt revolver with bullets
Dark Secrets: During his time in the police force his partner died during a investigation into a group of Skinheads, he was tied down as his partner was buried alive, he was to late to save him and to this day he feels that he was somewhat responsible for his death and tries to hide away the guilt with drink.
Bio: Josh was born in NYC to a typical middle class family, growing up he fell in love with Noir and detective stories and wanted to become a detective. His family was generally supportive but his father wanted him to take over the family grocery but that problem was fixed with the birth of his brother William. After high school josh entered the police academy and began training as a beat cop, he excelled rather well in his lessons and graduated top of his class. Immediately after graduation he went into the NYPD as a patrol cop hoping to make it to detective. After four years on the force and over 45 arrests he was promoted to detective where he made his name solving the de santa case where he busted the son of Mob Boss Jeremy de Santa. But one day he and his partner Jeffery where investigating a case involving the murder of a Rabbi and his nephew which suspected by a local Skinhead group, They where monitoring them when they where dragged out of their car, gagged with rags and thrown into the back of a van. Josh was left in their clubhouse where he was beaten and even waterboarded while Jeffery just vanished, if it was not for a SWAT raid two days later it would of been certain that Josh would of died, unluckily for Jeffery he was found a month later with a bullet in his head buried in a snow drift.

Josh did not take the death of his partner well, mainly due to the fact that he felt like he could of saved him and the fact that he was close to being the one to be killed before they found out Jeffery was Jewish. To combat they feelings of regret and depression josh turned to booze and slowly but steadily started to lose himself to drink. Eventually he was dismissed from the NYPD after he drove drunk in one of their cruisers and crashed it, after that he backed his bags and moved to Detroit where he felt he can start over. He opened a Private Investigation service in his apartment where he became know as a impersonal but effective private eye. His drinking grew worse but the guilt still remained and he started to develop other symptoms such as insomnia, nightmares and depression. One day his received a case to find a missing woman named Valentine who was kidnapped by her ex and just vanished into thin air, the family decided to hire him since the police had no idea what they where doing and they heard good things about him. Being low on rent he accepted but little does he know that this well bring him into the world of not only of racist skinheads but also the world of the Occult.
Roleplay experience: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p26580717
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
Random facts: none

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Rygondria wrote:Name: Josh Porter
Profession: Private Eye
Nationality: American
DoB: 12/21/1983
Skills and Abilities:
A skilled detective who is able to see things most detectives will not be able to see
Skilled with a gun.
Physical description: Josh is a rather average sized man standing five foot six inches, he has green eyes that appear to be tired with dark rings on the bottoms the majority of the time. He is of average build with a square jaw with a five o'clock shadow, He wears a dirty white collard shirt along with wrinkled brown pants and a trench coat over it all. He carries a shoulder holster which is hidden in his trench coat along with his flask.
Psychological assessment: Josh is a silent reserved man who prefers to be by himself with little to no contact with others unless they are clients for his agency. With his lack of contact it is very hard to know what goes on in his head, he is a man riddled with guilt,depression, and self loathing who is addicted to drink and tends not to get close to people.
Personal relationship: His mother, father and two brothers he has not talked with for years.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Items and equipment:
A set of detective clear
a Smart Phone
A Colt revolver with bullets
Dark Secrets: During his time in the police force his partner died during a investigation into a group of Skinheads, he was tied down as his partner was buried alive, he was to late to save him and to this day he feels that he was somewhat responsible for his death and tries to hide away the guilt with drink.
Bio: Josh was born in NYC to a typical middle class family, growing up he fell in love with Noir and detective stories and wanted to become a detective. His family was generally supportive but his father wanted him to take over the family grocery but that problem was fixed with the birth of his brother William. After high school josh entered the police academy and began training as a beat cop, he excelled rather well in his lessons and graduated top of his class. Immediately after graduation he went into the NYPD as a patrol cop hoping to make it to detective. After four years on the force and over 45 arrests he was promoted to detective where he made his name solving the de santa case where he busted the son of Mob Boss Jeremy de Santa. But one day he and his partner Jeffery where investigating a case involving the murder of a Rabbi and his nephew which suspected by a local Skinhead group, They where monitoring them when they where dragged out of their car, gagged with rags and thrown into the back of a van. Josh was left in their clubhouse where he was beaten and even waterboarded while Jeffery just vanished, if it was not for a SWAT raid two days later it would of been certain that Josh would of died, unluckily for Jeffery he was found a month later with a bullet in his head buried in a snow drift.

Josh did not take the death of his partner well, mainly due to the fact that he felt like he could of saved him and the fact that he was close to being the one to be killed before they found out Jeffery was Jewish. To combat they feelings of regret and depression josh turned to booze and slowly but steadily started to lose himself to drink. Eventually he was dismissed from the NYPD after he drove drunk in one of their cruisers and crashed it, after that he backed his bags and moved to Detroit where he felt he can start over. He opened a Private Investigation service in his apartment where he became know as a impersonal but effective private eye. His drinking grew worse but the guilt still remained and he started to develop other symptoms such as insomnia, nightmares and depression. One day his received a case to find a missing woman named Valentine who was kidnapped by her ex and just vanished into thin air, the family decided to hire him since the police had no idea what they where doing and they heard good things about him. Being low on rent he accepted but little does he know that this well bring him into the world of not only of racist skinheads but also the world of the Occult.
Roleplay experience: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p26580717
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
Random facts: none

Accepted.

The Land of Golden Blobfish
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:45 pm

Was going to do a Supernatural activity investigator (con artist) but it looks like thats been done already :(
BOSS NASS : Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new
weesong!
QUI-GON : That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
BOSS NASS : Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink
day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big.
OBI-WAN : After those droids take control of the surface, they will come
here and take control of you.
BOSS NASS : No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no
nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comen here! Dey not know of
uss-en.
OBI-WAN : You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to noe of
you will affect the other. You must understand this.
BOSS NASS : Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no
care-n about da Naboo.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:09 pm

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:(Image)

Was going to do a Supernatural activity investigator (con artist) but it looks like thats been done already :(

An actual con artist would be good, my character is that and an actual magician.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:45 am

I'll get another post up today. I was waiting for others to catch up before progressing any further.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:55 am

For now, a tag.

I'll make something.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:27 pm

Who's ready for some flashbacks!
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Land of Golden Blobfish
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Will have the app up soon. It's a bit butchered but I rushed it.
BOSS NASS : Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new
weesong!
QUI-GON : That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
BOSS NASS : Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink
day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big.
OBI-WAN : After those droids take control of the surface, they will come
here and take control of you.
BOSS NASS : No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no
nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comen here! Dey not know of
uss-en.
OBI-WAN : You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to noe of
you will affect the other. You must understand this.
BOSS NASS : Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no
care-n about da Naboo.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:44 pm

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:Will have the app up soon. It's a bit butchered but I rushed it.

I can fix it up for you if you like? Just TG it to me and I will send you back one where I fix some of the mistakes if there are any.

Mundeo wrote:Who's ready for some flashbacks!

We're ready for anything.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:18 pm

Just to remind everyone here if you haven't posted in a long while your character will die or become an NPC, it will depend on what is happening with your characters is doing at the time. Now if your all busy with something in real life or your internet was cut off I will understand and not do anything bad to your characters.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse