NATION

PASSWORD

Gnosis: Season of Samhain (Open/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:
Sorry but this time you can change your app. Your stuck with schizophrenia.

Is this part of the joke?

Also, I'd like to point out that it's "you're stuck with schizophrenia".

I just woke up okay.

@Jadwell: As for the schizophrenia you can get rid of it but I'm curious why you want to do that? Also you can't change your app after that.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Jadwell
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:46 am

Naval Monte wrote:
Kaidou wrote:
Is this part of the joke?

Also, I'd like to point out that it's "you're stuck with schizophrenia".

I just woke up okay.

@Jadwell: As for the schizophrenia you can get rid of it but I'm curious why you want to do that? Also you can't change your app after that.

Just because I think it will be too much to handle, considering she already has Bipolar Disorder.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:53 am

Jadwell wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:
I just woke up okay.

Just because I think it will be too much to handle, considering she already has Bipolar Disorder.

Fine, if you feel that is too much for you to handle than alright.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:33 am

Not sure how I'd like to progress through here. I find if I stuck along with someone it be best since my character is equal parts naïve and willfully ignorant if the paranormal things going on. But I can't tell if I should go with Elizabeth or Katie, both seem like they'd be good to get my character set up into the fray.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:16 am

Insaeldor wrote:Not sure how I'd like to progress through here. I find if I stuck along with someone it be best since my character is equal parts naïve and willfully ignorant if the paranormal things going on. But I can't tell if I should go with Elizabeth or Katie, both seem like they'd be good to get my character set up into the fray.

Your also in luck because Elizabeth is right inside the restaurant and trust me she is a better guide than Caitie... Your chances of survival are much higher with her than the time stopping murder.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:39 am

I maintain the 2nd post is the most difficult.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:42 am

Britanania wrote:I maintain the 2nd post is the most difficult.

I still maintain the 1st being the most difficult with the difficultly being raised when your first post is also the OP of the RP.

I'm gonna call the restaurant the Laughing Stock, any complaints about the name?
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:27 am

Shit be gettin' good
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:16 pm

My APP has not yet been spell or grammar checked. Would you prefer it now or after proofreading ?

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Once my guy is awake he will try to find Elizabeth

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Shark isle wrote:Once my guy is awake he will try to find Elizabeth

I'm surprised Elizabeth hasn't found what's left of the Snake guy's corpse xD

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Formerland wrote:My APP has not yet been spell or grammar checked. Would you prefer it now or after proofreading ?

Proofing reading please.

Britanania wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Once my guy is awake he will try to find Elizabeth

I'm surprised Elizabeth hasn't found what's left of the Snake guy's corpse xD

She's gonna find it once she and Cade are outside and looking for a new place to eat since the place they are in is going to have coppers swarming in,

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:16 pm

Once my guy tracks Elizabeth down he will tell her about the sacrifice attempt and about the snake cult

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Hey now, since I'm the glorified mall cop I should totally be the one to find the snake guys body.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:07 pm

Insaeldor wrote:Hey now, since I'm the glorified mall cop I should totally be the one to find the snake guys body.

What's left of it, at least

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Insaeldor wrote:Hey now, since I'm the glorified mall cop I should totally be the one to find the snake guys body.

Both of you can play with the half price corpse.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:11 am

Fun fact, I actually made a soundtrack for this setting. The soundtrack is rather long and it still is open to new music. I'm just mentioning this encase anyone here wants to hear some of the music I have for this game.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:38 pm

So is anyone going to investigate the mutilated corpse of the cult guy in the alley, and deem his death medically impossible?

The United Equstrian Front
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Britanania wrote:So is anyone going to investigate the mutilated corpse of the cult guy in the alley, and deem his death medically impossible?

Eh I'd do it but my OC isn't the sort to go into alleyways.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:36 pm

Britanania wrote:So is anyone going to investigate the mutilated corpse of the cult guy in the alley, and deem his death medically impossible?

Kinda waiting for Saint to respond as Cade but if they don't respond I would get Elizabeth out to see the corpse. Right now I'm eating dinner.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Naval Monte wrote:

Kinda waiting for Saint to respond as Cade but if they don't respond I would get Elizabeth out to see the corpse. Right now I'm eating dinner.

Just post as Cade for me. I don't have much time to post on school days, and I owe post for other RPS as well.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:

Just post as Cade for me. I don't have much time to post on school days, and I owe post for other RPS as well.

Alright. I was thinking of moving on so this came at the right time.

The United Equstrian Front
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:53 pm

Name: Matthew "Dyonick" Young
Profession: Street Magician
Nationality: American
DoB: March 19, 1992
Skills and Abilities: Slight of Hand and extreme dexterity, along with being a natural contortionist. Along with the ability to slightly charm people, but they can break out of it if he isn't careful. Along with some chemistry knowledge and calculus.
Physical description: He's 6"5 and broad shouldered with a tattoo on his right arm and a different one on his left, loves to wear his robes in his shows. But wears jeans and t-shirt underneath.
Psychological assessment:Has an extreme amount of confidence bordering on arrogance, but in reality it's a show to bring in more fans and profit. He's a big softie and can't see the bad in people, but his own bad is cleverly hidden from himself and his friends. He flexes his hands whenever nervous or agitated.
Personal relationship: His best friend Katie Browns and his room mate John.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Items and equipment: Backpack with his magic tricks and some snack foods. Show clothes and normal, steel edged playing cards and smoke bombs. Along with a retractable baton and sawn off.
Dark Secrets: His family gained secret knowledge they shouldn't and they've built upon it for generations. He doesn't know this.
Bio: Matthew Young was born to a family of street performers and circus freaks and was exposed to a lot of 'magical' acts within his childhood. His family all collectively trained him in the arts of performance and schooling which he absorbed and understood them with surprising ease. The first instance of the charm was when he was 13 where he accidentally charmed a vendor to give him a free hot-dog, ever since then he was rigorously trained in his usage of the gift. All with out his knowledge that this was an ill gotten power, at 16 he did his first show with a rousing success and people begging for more, so he did with great gusto and made his own show at age 18 and it has grown ever since. Now he's in Detroit to gain some inspiration for his next show. But before entering the city he bought a few 'toys' to keep himself safe.
Roleplay experience: Yeah I've sensing some deja vu here.
Theme song: I've finally done it!
Random facts: Believes in the various gods and goddesses of luck and fate to be one.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:44 pm

The United Equstrian Front wrote:
Name: Matthew "Dyonick" Young
Profession: Street Magician
Nationality: American
DoB: March 19, 1992
Skills and Abilities: Slight of Hand and extreme dexterity, along with being a natural contortionist. Along with the ability to slightly charm people, but they can break out of it if he isn't careful. Along with some chemistry knowledge and calculus.
Physical description: He's 6"5 and broad shouldered with a tattoo on his right arm and a different one on his left, loves to wear his robes in his shows. But wears jeans and t-shirt underneath.
Psychological assessment:Has an extreme amount of confidence bordering on arrogance, but in reality it's a show to bring in more fans and profit. He's a big softie and can't see the bad in people, but his own bad is cleverly hidden from himself and his friends. He flexes his hands whenever nervous or agitated.
Personal relationship: His best friend Katie Browns and his room mate John.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Items and equipment: Backpack with his magic tricks and some snack foods. Show clothes and normal, steel edged playing cards and smoke bombs. Along with a retractable baton and sawn off.
Dark Secrets: His family gained secret knowledge they shouldn't and they've built upon it for generations. He doesn't know this.
Bio: Matthew Young was born to a family of street performers and circus freaks and was exposed to a lot of 'magical' acts within his childhood. His family all collectively trained him in the arts of performance and schooling which he absorbed and understood them with surprising ease. The first instance of the charm was when he was 13 where he accidentally charmed a vendor to give him a free hot-dog, ever since then he was rigorously trained in his usage of the gift. All with out his knowledge that this was an ill gotten power, at 16 he did his first show with a rousing success and people begging for more, so he did with great gusto and made his own show at age 18 and it has grown ever since. Now he's in Detroit to gain some inspiration for his next show. But before entering the city he bought a few 'toys' to keep himself safe.
Roleplay experience: Yeah I've sensing some deja vu here.
Theme song: I've finally done it!
Random facts: Believes in the various gods and goddesses of luck and fate to be one.

Accepted.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:33 pm

I will try to post soon.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse