NATION

PASSWORD

Gnosis: Season of Samhain (Open/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Daltheria
Secretary

Founded: Oct 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Daltheria » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
Daltheria wrote:Ok post is up

Can you please delete what you post on the Ic or change it to here. I didn't accept your app and only those who signed up is allowed to post on the IC.

Detroit Michigan
Allan sat quietly on the bed in his motel room. The room was old but clean and neat, it had two beds, a desk and a color tv. Allan wasn't sure if it had cable or not but didn't really care. He was scared and when he was scared his mind tended to wander and settle on useless bits of information or innane observations. Allan was on the bed farthest from the door and his things were on the bed closer to the door. All of his worldly belongings fit into a suitcase, his backpack and a rucksack. There was movement just out of his view and he whirled on it falling off of his bed in the process. There was nothing there...though the room seemed a bit colder. He sighed in agitation, annoyed that he had been spooked by nothing but a shadowy corner. He stood up and put his hands on his temples, his hands were shaking. He removed them from his forehead and willed them to stop. After a few moments the shaking was less intense but he couldn't stop it completely. He clenced his hands into fists and slowly reopened them, still shaking. He shook his head angrily. He grabbed his laptop out of his backpack and turned it on. It took a few moments but once it was on he hesitated. Did he really want to see the image again? Yes? No? Maybe? He sat there for a minute having an internal debate. Outside he could hear a car roar by blasting rap into the night air, the subwoofers shattering the silence. A siren sounded and he looked up for a moment. He listened to the siren fade away into the distance. The sound of his laptop fan snapped his attention back to the machine on his lap. He clicked on the photos icon, after a moment his screensaver was replaced by a big red circle in the dark. He had gotten the photo from his last adventure in the asylum. He shivered when he looked at the symbol, he knew what his parents were and he was afraid of them. He sighed and closed the laptop, he didnt want to see that symbol ever again. He suddenly realised how cold his room was, it was winter, but this was ridiculous. He got up to go turn on the heater by the big window next to his door. But he stopped... he felt like he was being watched. He turned around slowly, but saw nothing there. He sighed again, he was exhausted and he just really wanted to sleep. He turned up the heater, turned off the lights and kicked off his shoes before getting under the covers. He fell asleep almost instantly.

A figure watched Allan from the darkness. It was old and patient. It could just manifested in an instant and watched the young man cower before it...but where was the fun in that? No, it relished the hunt. It smiled as Allan shifted under the covers. "You've grown" it crooned as it stared at him. "You look like your mother" it said to the dark. It's smile widened a bit more, but it said nothing.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:53 pm

This is a general comment for everyone, but space between lines and paragraph breaks are your friends. Walls of text as difficult to read.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:04 pm

Daltheria wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:
Can you please delete what you post on the Ic or change it to here. I didn't accept your app and only those who signed up is allowed to post on the IC.

Detroit Michigan
Allan sat quietly on the bed in his motel room. The room was old but clean and neat, it had two beds, a desk and a color tv. Allan wasn't sure if it had cable or not but didn't really care. He was scared and when he was scared his mind tended to wander and settle on useless bits of information or inane observations. Allan was on the bed farthest from the door and his things were on the bed closer to the door. All of his worldly belongings fit into a suitcase, his backpack and a rucksack.

There was movement just out of his view and he whirled on it falling off of his bed in the process. There was nothing there...though the room seemed a bit colder. He sighed in agitation, annoyed that he had been spooked by nothing but a shadowy corner. He stood up and put his hands on his temples, his hands were shaking. He removed them from his forehead and willed them to stop. After a few moments the shaking was less intense but he couldn't stop it completely. He clenced his hands into fists and slowly reopened them, still shaking. He shook his head angrily. He grabbed his laptop out of his backpack and turned it on. It took a few moments but once it was on he hesitated.

Did he really want to see the image again? Yes? No? Maybe? He sat there for a minute having an internal debate. Outside he could hear a car roar by blasting rap into the night air, the subwoofers shattering the silence. A siren sounded and he looked up for a moment. He listened to the siren fade away into the distance. The sound of his laptop fan snapped his attention back to the machine on his lap. He clicked on the photos icon, after a moment his screensaver was replaced by a big red circle in the dark. He had gotten the photo from his last adventure in the asylum. He shivered when he looked at the symbol, he knew what his parents were and he was afraid of them.

He sighed and closed the laptop, he didn't want to see that symbol ever again. He suddenly realized how cold his room was, it was winter, but this was ridiculous. He got up to go turn on the heater by the big window next to his door. But he stopped... he felt like he was being watched. He turned around slowly, but saw nothing there. He sighed again, he was exhausted and he just really wanted to sleep. He turned up the heater, turned off the lights and kicked off his shoes before getting under the covers. He fell asleep almost instantly.

A figure watched Allan from the darkness. It was old and patient. It could just manifested in an instant and watched the young man cower before it...but where was the fun in that? No, it relished the hunt. It smiled as Allan shifted under the covers. "You've grown" it crooned as it stared at him. "You look like your mother" it said to the dark. It's smile widened a bit more, but it said nothing.

Fixed it and I will decide what to do with this and your app.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Daltheria
Secretary

Founded: Oct 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Daltheria » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Britanania wrote:This is a general comment for everyone, but space between lines and paragraph breaks are your friends. Walls of text as difficult to read.

Ok, so am I in?

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Sorry I did not edit my post on the IC. I am on a mobile right now

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:51 am

Daltheria wrote:
Britanania wrote:This is a general comment for everyone, but space between lines and paragraph breaks are your friends. Walls of text as difficult to read.

Ok, so am I in?

Just wait for a while.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:26 am

I'll have a post up later tonight, went to bed early and missed the IC.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:46 am

Insaeldor wrote:I'll have a post up later tonight, went to bed early and missed the IC.

No need to rush dude. Speaking of oversleeping I'm going to sleep now so it would take a while before I can post as well.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:18 am

I'll be able to post on the ic later today
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:41 am

I'll get my second post up sometime tonight. I have a paper to write and an Indians game to watch, so don't expect too much activity from me tonight ;)
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:49 am

Britanania wrote:I'll get my second post up sometime tonight. I have a paper to write and an Indians game to watch, so don't expect too much activity from me tonight ;)

I'm just waiting for Mund and then I'll post.
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
Partner of the LETA Trade Zone
News: John Podesta taken into custody after FBI Raid of Comet Pizza, center of the Pizzagate Scandal. / President Trump congratulates Marie Le Pen as France exits the EU and pressures other nations to do so. / Support for BLM decreasing extremely, says poll. / Congress passes Law to enforce EVerify systems at every place of employment as part of goal to decrease illegal immigration. / Islamic State steadily losing ground after American-Russian coalition begins. / "Russian Hacking" Conspiracy a Fraud, says new leaked CIA document.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:58 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:
Britanania wrote:I'll get my second post up sometime tonight. I have a paper to write and an Indians game to watch, so don't expect too much activity from me tonight ;)

I'm just waiting for Mund and then I'll post.

I'm not sure of how to introduce Michael. Should I just start with him receiving evidence from a raid?
Have at you!

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Libertas Regionem wrote:I'm just waiting for Mund and then I'll post.

I'm not sure of how to introduce Michael. Should I just start with him receiving evidence from a raid?

We haven't done the raid yet. I just wanna interact with your character before I go on the raid.
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
Partner of the LETA Trade Zone
News: John Podesta taken into custody after FBI Raid of Comet Pizza, center of the Pizzagate Scandal. / President Trump congratulates Marie Le Pen as France exits the EU and pressures other nations to do so. / Support for BLM decreasing extremely, says poll. / Congress passes Law to enforce EVerify systems at every place of employment as part of goal to decrease illegal immigration. / Islamic State steadily losing ground after American-Russian coalition begins. / "Russian Hacking" Conspiracy a Fraud, says new leaked CIA document.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:07 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:
Mundeo wrote:I'm not sure of how to introduce Michael. Should I just start with him receiving evidence from a raid?

We haven't done the raid yet. I just wanna interact with your character before I go on the raid.

Okay. I'll have Michael arriving at the station be my intro.
Have at you!

Jadwell
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:56 pm

Is it OK if if take the schizophrenia part away from my character?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Jadwell wrote:Is it OK if if take the schizophrenia part away from my character?

I don't really care, so unless Naval overrules me, go ahead.

The United Equstrian Front
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:41 pm

The United Equstrian Front wrote:
Name: Katie "The Horn" Browns
Profession: Disc Jockey
Nationality: American

DoB: January 14th 1992
Skills and Abilities: Is a natural editor and programmer , along with some knowledge of technical engineering. Along with being able to "speak" in sign language.

Physical description: she's 5"11 and usually seen wearing sweats hoodie and a skull shirt underneath hoodie. On stage though she wears a three piece suit with a fedora to cover her red streaked hair and wears a unicorn mask, also has a tattoo of a line of butterflies going across her back.

Psychological assessment:An extroverted woman with a burning passion for music and the strange. Seems to have a craving of attention and class, on the flip side her optimism built her up to be a role model for the musically talented. The downside though she cant see herself being that person even if she's met with overwhelming evidence saying she is, her lack of a voice doesn't help either.
Personal relationship: None at the moment.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Items and equipment: Her DJ mask and suit along with her laptop that has most of her programming and editing software on it. Along with a duffle-bag with some food and a back up laptop. Her Iphone and a set of nice shades.
Dark Secrets: A pale being stole her voice at the age of 10. Due to 'payment'

Bio: Katie Brown is what you'd call a sunshine and rainbows girl who loves attention and couldn't just settle with one hobby. She soon found her calling in music. But only three weeks into school she witnessed a ritual of sorts, the only thing she remembers from the event was a pale thing touching her throat. After that she had to learn sign language and was home-schooled for most of her life, during this time she learned her two gifts, her editing and programming. At the age of 16 she discovered dubstep and learned how to be a DJ, soon her passion for music came back full force and her two tech savvy parents helped her build her first laptop. After that she did a small show in the local park dressed in her father's work suit and fedora, along with a unicorn mask her mom made. Soon after that her show blown up on the internet and fans clamored for a name, at 18 she moved to Detroit since the houses were so unbelievably cheap. She didn't stay long before she went on tour through the Midwest and West Coast. After the tour she came back to her house and made her 2 albums "Dreams of the Underground" and "Kritikal Mass!" each bringing in about 10,000$ each. After two years she left Detroit to tour abroad, a year later she came back early and is slowly churning out her fourth album "The Panic Inside".

Roleplay experience: You know me Monte. But yeah a nice set of Rps notched in my belt.
Theme song: Pretty ironic if you think about it.
Random facts: Loves hot pockets and cant get enough of Dr.Pepper.

Will edit if needed.

Putting this back out.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:32 pm

I'll be putting both my characters outside, if anybody wants interaction.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:44 pm

My app is half done , the water pipes are broken ( fortunately it was shut off when it broke) so stuff happened and I had to be elsewhere.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:03 pm

post is up, sorry for the shot length wasn't really sure how to place myself in all of this.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Formerland wrote:My app is half done , the water pipes are broken ( fortunately it was shut off when it broke) so stuff happened and I had to be elsewhere.

Damn that happened in my place once, one of the rooms got flooded and I had to work like crazy making sure the water doesn't enter my room.

Insaeldor wrote:post is up, sorry for the shot length wasn't really sure how to place myself in all of this.

Yeah first posts can be difficult at times since you want to make a good first impression.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:43 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
Formerland wrote:My app is half done , the water pipes are broken ( fortunately it was shut off when it broke) so stuff happened and I had to be elsewhere.

Damn that happened in my place once, one of the rooms got flooded and I had to work like crazy making sure the water doesn't enter my room.

Insaeldor wrote:post is up, sorry for the shot length wasn't really sure how to place myself in all of this.

Yeah first posts can be difficult at times since you want to make a good first impression.

I find the second post to be the most difficult.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Britanania wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:

I find the second post to be the most difficult.

^

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Britanania wrote:
Jadwell wrote:Is it OK if if take the schizophrenia part away from my character?

I don't really care, so unless Naval overrules me, go ahead.

Sorry but this time you can change your app. Your stuck with schizophrenia.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
Britanania wrote:I don't really care, so unless Naval overrules me, go ahead.

Sorry but this time you can change your app. Your stuck with schizophrenia.

Is this part of the joke?

Also, I'd like to point out that it's "you're stuck with schizophrenia".

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse