NATION

PASSWORD

The Elder Scrolls: Aftermath [OOC | OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Reboot this?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 13

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Rodez wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:pls forgib

Forgibben.

Ima resurrect that Breton knight who's only major plot point was diddling Esthael and RP his son or grandson, or something. Or maybe another Dunmer, now with extra sullenTM.

I mean, it's a pretty important plot point, you know.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Rodez
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodez » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:35 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
Rodez wrote:Forgibben.

Ima resurrect that Breton knight who's only major plot point was diddling Esthael and RP his son or grandson, or something. Or maybe another Dunmer, now with extra sullenTM.

I mean, it's a pretty important plot point, you know.

:O
:O

Oh. I had just always assumed that the moon tea thing took care of that, you know? That IS interesting.
Formerly known as Mesrane (Mes), now I'm back
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Who knows, might be a bastard child running around somewhere. I've not really mentioned much about Esthael's later life other than that she ended up getting named a Regent, and got assassinated.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Rodez
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodez » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:05 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Who knows, might be a bastard child running around somewhere. I've not really mentioned much about Esthael's later life other than that she ended up getting named a Regent, and got assassinated.

Right. I don't want to assume too much, and Cynric would have certainly never met his theoretical child, so obviously I can't claim that he was raised by the Greenharts. Is it alright for me to play such a character, or would you want to withhold that sort of thing as a plot element later on?
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Rodez wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Who knows, might be a bastard child running around somewhere. I've not really mentioned much about Esthael's later life other than that she ended up getting named a Regent, and got assassinated.

Right. I don't want to assume too much, and Cynric would have certainly never met his theoretical child, so obviously I can't claim that he was raised by the Greenharts. Is it alright for me to play such a character, or would you want to withhold that sort of thing as a plot element later on?

You can definitely play that. I imagine the child would've been raised elsewhere by others, though, away from the Imperial family.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Ermoodzijers
Attaché

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ermoodzijers » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:06 pm

I'm very interested though i wonder, what is the status of Orsinium at the moment? Like does the city stand, and if it does, where? Also what is their political situation and status, are they independent or do they have autonomy? And who do they support in general?
Also, is it possible to start as a leader of a small group of bandits/soldiers?

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:07 pm

The Ermoodzijers wrote:I'm very interested though i wonder, what is the status of Orsinium at the moment? Like does the city stand, and if it does, where? Also what is their political situation and status, are they independent or do they have autonomy? And who do they support in general?

Intact and independent! Between Skyrim and Hammerfell. They don't really support anyone, but troops from Orsinium fought alongside the Empire during the War.

And yeah, you can!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Rodez
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodez » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Rodez wrote:Right. I don't want to assume too much, and Cynric would have certainly never met his theoretical child, so obviously I can't claim that he was raised by the Greenharts. Is it alright for me to play such a character, or would you want to withhold that sort of thing as a plot element later on?

You can definitely play that. I imagine the child would've been raised elsewhere by others, though, away from the Imperial family.

They'd be 40 years old too, which is interesting. Most bastard chars tend to be much younger.
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:11 pm

Rodez wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:You can definitely play that. I imagine the child would've been raised elsewhere by others, though, away from the Imperial family.

They'd be 40 years old too, which is interesting. Most bastard chars tend to be much younger.

Breaking the stereotypes, woohoo!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Ermoodzijers
Attaché

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ermoodzijers » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:16 pm

The Ermoodzijers wrote:I'm very interested though i wonder, what is the status of Orsinium at the moment? Like does the city stand, and if it does, where? Also what is their political situation and status, are they independent or do they have autonomy? And who do they support in general?

Intact and independent! Between Skyrim and Hammerfell. They don't really support anyone, but troops from Orsinium fought alongside the Empire during the War.

And yeah, you can!

Awesome! I'll start working on the application then ;)

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Tag.

Apologies if it's already been asked, but what is the current state of Morrowind?
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Krugmar wrote:Tag.

Apologies if it's already been asked, but what is the current state of Morrowind?

Pretty much the same as it was in the previous RP. Still at war with Argonia, too.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Krugmar wrote:Tag.

Pretty much the same as it was in the previous RP. Still at war with Argonia, too.

Ah... the eternal war...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Pretty much the same as it was in the previous RP. Still at war with Argonia, too.

Ah... the eternal war...

[Warhammer 40k intensifies]
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Finished apps

Baliayn Dres

Race: Dunmer
Gender/Sex: Male
Class: Agent
Equipment: Weapons: Cruel Flameblade, Steel Crossbow, Cruel Flamestars (Enchanted Throwing Stars), His Hands
Armour:Enchanted Chitin Armour (+35% Magic Resistance)
Skills: Baliayn is able to absorb magic, and is rather resistant to most spells, and has a deeper supply of magicka than most mages. He is an excellent alchemist and enchanter, and is skilled in the ways of the agent. His skills can be seen in the link in the class.
Weaknesses: Baliayn, born under the sign of the atronach, is unable to generate his own magicka, and must rely on absorbing it from other spell users. He is also not very skilled with larger weapons, and in a close combat duel would not be as effective as other characters. He is also regarded as shifty, untrustworthy, and rather ugly, and is therefore not very persuasive.
Bio: Born in the Fourth Century of the Third Era, to a lesser branch of House Dres in the city of Tear. Baliayn showed his aptitude in magic at a young age, but as he developed he used it to great effect to enhance his more agile pursuits. Eventually he was sent to the Morag Tong, where his skills were further developed, and his pursuit of spying, and legal murder, were sated. Over the years he rose through the ranks, attaining the degree of Master, just as disaster struck Vvardenfell. During the anarchy in Morrowind, with the eruption and souther invasions, the Morag Tong disbanded as most of its agents found themselves prey to Argonian shadowscales, though Baliayn survived by fleeing to Cyrodiil.

He created a new life for himself as a hunter of bandits, and other criminals, working for the various cities, and constantly staying on the move. During the Great War, he played spy and assassin for the empire, and resumed his normal activities after it ended. After the stability brought by the Cardes dynasty, he founded the Viya Tong, or Guild of Students in the common tongue, as a successor to the Morag Tong, but one that operated primarily in the empire. It is still a small organisation, but it has cells spread across most provinces, and is legally sanctioned by the empire to assassinate or capture criminals, to recapture stolen items for citizens, and to gain vital information for the Imperials. He now serves as its grandmaster, and lives in its headquarters in the Imperial City.
RP Sample: Doregon
Voice: Quite gravelly
Fealty Viya Tong, Empire

Han-Tei Tikeernes

Race: Argonian
Class: Assassin
Equipment: Weapons: Dual Dire Vipersword. Shortbow with Arrows of Wasting Viper
Armour: Leather Armour
Skills: Han-Tei was trained from birth to be an assassin, and is therefore very skilled at killing unseen. He is also skilled at wielding dual short blades, and an expert marksman.
Weaknesses: Not particularly skilled in armours, or in prolonged fighting. He is also rather anti-social.
Bio: Han-Tei was born under the sign of the shadow, in the province of Argonia. He was taken from his family at a young age and placed into training to become one of the elite Shadowscales. He excelled in this new life, and at a certain age, was given over to the Dark Brotherhood, or what generally remained of it. He left the Brotherhood after a mere few months, viewing them as weak and ineffectual. He returned to his native land of Argonia, to hone his skills and serve the An-Xileel.

10 years ago, he was given the task to locate and kill the ex-Morag Tong Master, Baliayn Dres. He succeeded in locating him several times, but was unable to kill the Dark Elf. Eventually he stopped being the hunter, and was hunted by his former prey, until he was defeated in a duel near Kvatch. Baliayn spared his life, and recruited him into the Morag Tong. Han-Tei now serves as one of his trusted lieutenants, and his top assassin.
Voice: Argonian-style voice
Fealty Viya Tong, Empire

Elraval Dres

Race: Bosmer
Gender/Sex: Female
Class: Thief
Equipment: Weapon: Glass Jinkblade (Paralyses for 10 seconds)
Armour: Tends to wear Fine Clothes, but on missions Leather Armour
Skills: Elraval is a skilled thief, and using the shadow sign is able to blend into shadows. Unlike her adoptive father, she is rather charming and persuasive.
Weaknesses: Elraval is not a natural fighter, and prefers to wound or incapacitate her enemies, rather than kill, hence the paralysis enchantment on her blade. She is also relatively weak at magic, only being able to cast lower Illusion spells.
Bio: Given up at a young age to an orphanage in the Imperial City, her propensity for stealing that which did not belong to her grew her the hatred of her guardians, and fellow orphans. At the age of 12 she was thrown out, onto the streets, and eeked out a living for a few months on the waterfront. Caught stealing from a noble, she was beaten within inches of her life, before being saved by a mysterious Dunmer, who slew her attackers and the noble.

Her saviour was Baliayn, who adopted her as his own daughter, and took her on as his student. She learnt many things from him, but never grew accustomed to his way of killing. Instead, she favoured the way of the thief, in recapturing stolen items, stealing from criminals, or gaining information. Now a young woman, she is entrusted by her adoptive father with relatively missions, and is a full member of the Viya Tong.
Voice: The female part of the video
Fealty Viya Tong, Empire
Last edited by Krugmar on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:03 am, edited 7 times in total.
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

The National Dominion of Hungary
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Varuvanus Umbulus

Race: Imperial
Appearance: Standing at 1.87 meters tall, Umbulus cuts a rather imposing figure with his broad shoulders and strong form. He is blonde-haired, perhaps due to some Nord blood mixed into his veins but his dark eyes and sharp features are markedly Imperial. There is something stoic about his face just as there is a real sense of sobriety in his brow and calculating hawk-like brown eyes that seem to miss no details. While of aristocratic descent his rough life has made it's marks on his body in a number of scars, from the whips of slavers to the fangs of beasts and blades of men. He usually speaks in a calm, collected tone of voice granting him a certain air of wisdom and amiability.

Class: Knight (Morrowind-style)

Equipment:

Arms & Armor: Leather-and-Mail Hauberk, Leather Boots, Steel Gauntlets, Steel Armet Helm, Silver Longsword, Battered Kite Shield with Family Crest.

Other: Amulet of Arkay, Camping supplies (Tent, Fur Bedroll, Pillow etc), Latern, Length of Rope, Tinderbox, Hatchet, Some spare Clothes, A few days worth of Food and Water, a Flute, a few Potions and he also has a Horse.

Skills: Melee combat, be it with sword, axe or spear. Speech-craft, Knights are supposed to be civilized warriors after all and are schooled in courtly graces, poetry and courtesy. In addition to the arts of war, knights study the lore of healing which grants him some basic ability in restoration magic and alchemy. He is quite musically adept with both violin and flute.

Weaknesses: He cannot sneak even if his life depended on it, no skill in ranged weaponry,

Bio: Born as the first son of the declining noble House of Umbulus, owning but the castle they called home and the valley it overlooked. Despite the family's financial troubles Varuvanus was afforded a good education with fine tutors, trying to prepare the boy for one day taking over the family's holdings and reversing the way which House Umbulus was heading. The boy proved to be a quick study, especially when it came to history and stewardship. His Lord Father then sent the boy to squire for the renowned Ser Julius Procius. As a youngster growing out of childhood he spent his years studying duties of an anointed Knight of the Realm. To give one´s life for the glory of your Liege Lord, uphold the law, defend the weak. He learned much about the arts of war, leadership and tactics, along with other things the boy would need to know in order to survive on the battlefield and bring honor to the Empire and his name. And somewhere along the way, the boy had turned into a man, earning his spurs at age 18, returning to Castle Caranthious as an annointed Knight. Varuvanus became one of his Fathers closest men, and as such he witnessed first hand the brutal and often deceptive ways in which power was worked.

After one year, it would seem that his Father might finally have turned the fortunes of House Umbulus around when his sister Cornelia was betrothed to the son of wealthy Lord in the Nibenay, but when the Lord, his family and retinue arrived at Castle Carainthous for a long stay of feasting which would end with the wedding ceremony itself. That it did, but it would also bring dire consequence. The Nibenean Lord's daughter, Rhamanda, was to stay in Carainthous as a ward of House Umbulus and one year after his sister's wedding, Varuvanus himself got married, to Rhamanda, in secret and against the wishes of their families after an affair that had already gone on for many a month since her arrival in Carainthous. The fury of Varuvanus´ Father the day after the secret wedding had been terrible to behold. Varuvanus was disinherited and banished, given one day to leave the castle. He did leave, but under other circumstances than his Father had planned.

That very night, Castle Carainthous was stormed by a large group of bandits, the walls were once mighty but now crumbled, the garrison, once made up of loyal knights and well-trained men-at-arms was now small and poorly equipped. The bandits sacked the castle and slaughtered his family, the people of the castle and his beloved, only Varuvanus, his mother and a handful of other people survived. They intended to travel to the Lord who had married his sister and ask for aid but after a few days on the road his mother took ill and died. At that point the small party of survivors broke apart, everyone going their separate way. Varuvanus however marched on to the castle where his sister now lived and attempted to persuade her husband to help him reclaim Castle Carainthous. He did not succeed. And so Varuvanus has traveled back and forth across Tamriel, he bled as a laboring slave and gladiator, a hedge-knight, bard, mercenary and prisoner, he has lived on both sides of the law and his blade has tasted the blood of many. The last four years he has lived the life of a hedge-knight, traveling the lands and taking coin for fighting of beasts and brigands. Yet in the sixteen years that have passed since the fall of Carainthous, the castle has never left his memory, perhaps he can return there... someday...

RP Sample: 1, 2, 3, 4

Theme song: Here ye go
Last edited by The National Dominion of Hungary on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

Rodez
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodez » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Braden Jurault

Race: Breton
Class: Archer (Oblivion)
Equipment:
-Ancestral glass bow of the Juraults
-Steel shortsword
-Steel arrows (x30)
-chain-mail armor
-fine tunic
-hunting tunic
-Ring of Camlorn
-His white destrier mare, Muirene

Skills: Somewhat oddly for a noble, especially a Breton, Braden excels with the bow. His mastery of archery is such that he is capable of hitting targets, moving or otherwise, at great distances, and can even shoot fairly accurately at shorter distances while on the move. An articulate and booming orator, Braden is also skilled at moving the hearts of large crowds, whether it be the masses of a city or soldiers defending a wall. He has also developed a talent for writing and penmanship, which goes hand in hand with his oratory endeavors.

Weaknesses: Braden is just a mediocre swordsman at best, and has little magical skill to speak of. In addition, he is also quite paranoid, which can often endanger his friendships. Indeed, it has grown worse with age - Braden finds it increasingly difficult to trust anyone aside from his wife Sallona.

Bio: When the Breton hedge knight Enmon Jurault spent the night in the Imperial City some forty years prior, one of the serving girls at the inn presented him with, to his enormous surprise, a baby boy. The woman steadfastly refused to divulge the circumstances of the lad's birth, saying only that she had been payed well to not ask questions - however, the infant was a burden she could no longer care for.

Being young, and not hardened from war like many of his compatriots, Enmon relented and adopted the boy as his son, naming him Braden. Enmon returned north to his home in High Rock, where local conflicts were beginning to consume the province. After the ravages of the Second Great War and the resulting upheaval, Enmon was raised to Baron and granted a small castle with an accompanying estate not far from Camlorn. There, at Hendrick Hall, Braden was raised alongside his half-brother Guillaume. Braden was informed of his adopted status as soon as he was old enough to understand; his parents always maintained that he was the biological son of a destitute legionnaire and a bar wench.

A rivalry soon developed between the two half-brothers, which became unhealthy as they entered their teenage years. When Braden was seventeen and his brother nineteen, they came to blows over the love of a gorgeous merchant's daughter, Lucille. Guillaume rushed his brother, sword raised, while Braden calmly notched an arrow and shot his charging half-brother through the heart.

Livid and distraught, his adoptive parents had little choice to banish him, forcing him into the post in the Legion. Braden proved an unsatisfactory swordsman but impressed his officers with his archery. This being a valued skill in Valenwood, his posting, Braden was soon made a junior officer himself, and a garrison commander some years after that. He developed a solid reputation as a leader of men while fighting bands of Dominion loyalists deep inside Valenwood. It was here that his ability to inspire men to greater deeds blossomed. By the time he retired from the Imperial Legion at the age of thirty-three, he had attained the rank of Legate, though he spent only a short while actually holding a command of this size.

Braden purchased a house in Anvil and married an Imperial noble, Sallona Tulaennius. He dabbled in commerce for a few years while his wife gave birth first to a girl, Elienne, and then to a boy, Tristan, two years later. Between decent mercantile earnings and a substantive pension, they were quite well off

It was a little over a year ago when Braden received a most unexpected letter from Camlorn: His adoptive parents had both died within a year of each other, but in Enmon's will Braden was listed as the sole heir of Hendrick Hall and the modest Jurault fortune. Braden promptly moved his family to High Rock and settled down in the castle of his childhood. Almost a year later, Braden is still adjusting to his new role as a relevant Breton noble, having never had the expectation of being Baron. He is also beginning to realize the potential of his current position given the Empire's slow descent into chaos. In his paranoid broodings, Braden has discovered ambition he never knew he possessed.

And at the back of his mind, as it has been all his life, lies the prodding question of just exactly who his biological parents were. Perhaps Hendrick Hall will divulge an as-yet unknown secret.

RP Sample: Take a looksy at the original RP, within the first several pages of the IC

Personality: Braden is neither compassionate nor cruel, simply pragmatic to a fault. Certainly, his oratory skills can give one the impression that he is warm, but this illusion holds less water in private conversation, where he often struggles to contain his annoyance or impatience. Braden possesses a snarky sense of humor, but this has slowly waned as his paranoia has waxed.
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3vbjHdl-KM
Last edited by Rodez on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:37 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Do Nymphs have their own language? How far goes his degree of Draconic? No shouting etc.

No, no shouting. He can read many dragonic runes and maybe say their human-voice-range approximations but at "rudimentary" level he will not even reliably identify if there would be a shout to that and what it's magic properties would be. It's more like: "Yeah, that rune is called 'Fus' and indicates some kind of imperative, no real translation by itself but there it is followed by 'Ro', meaning a generic term of movement. And finally "Dah" meant something like a distance. I'd roughly translate it as 'Go away!'." ;)

...Or rather "It says 'Force - Balance - Push' I have no idea, what it means, probably a forceful push that is balanced in some kind of way?"

As far as Nymphs go: Yeah, they have in some point at the world. I guess, it could be a common language for more intelligent woodland creatures like unicorns, too, but he learned it from a nymph.
Last edited by Kaledoria on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hastiaka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Dutch, did the Skycrown join with the empire during the war or did they stay neutral because of friendly relations with the Fourth AD?

The Lendol Archipelago
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lendol Archipelago » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Anyone TGed Tel Vanni about this RP?
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
"Do you think atomic bombs are made from mega-strenght Downy towels?" - Mozria
"I'm going to die alone, aren't I?" - Wester
#ValaranSoFab
I'm Lebdol Archpenis

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:07 pm

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:Varuvanus Umbulus

Accepted!

Rodez wrote:Braden Jurault

Accepted, too!

Hastiaka wrote:Dutch, did the Skycrown join with the empire during the war or did they stay neutral because of friendly relations with the Fourth AD?

I'll let Faal decide.

The Lendol Archipelago wrote:Anyone TGed Tel Vanni about this RP?

I haven't TG'd anyone.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Lendol Archipelago
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lendol Archipelago » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:16 pm

I'll do that then, if you want?
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
"Do you think atomic bombs are made from mega-strenght Downy towels?" - Mozria
"I'm going to die alone, aren't I?" - Wester
#ValaranSoFab
I'm Lebdol Archpenis

Ironsbad
Minister

Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Save me a spot, going to get an app on my power hungry mage trying to find the keys to Frostcrag Spire and start on his quest for power and stuff.

Hastiaka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:08 am

We should set up the IC right now. It seems that we have enough apps to start it.

Hastiaka wrote:Dutch, did the Skycrown join with the empire during the war or did they stay neutral because of friendly relations with the Fourth AD?

I'll let Faal decide.

I sure do hope that the AD and the Skycrowns are still somehow, ''friendly acquaintances''.
Last edited by Hastiaka on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:20 am

Hastiaka wrote:We should set up the IC right now. It seems that we have enough apps to start it.

I'll let Faal decide.

I sure do hope that the AD and the Skycrowns are still somehow, ''friendly acquaintances''.

I'm going to do that today, yes!

And I doubt they'd want to be friends with the extremely radical (in a negative meaning of the word!) Dominion :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse