NATION

PASSWORD

The Last of Us: Exodus (IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Futrellia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Futrellia » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
The Prisoners

"Now you fuckin' listen here, Kyle. I don't know what your fuckin' malfunction is, but if those soldiers don't get on that truck, you ain't either. Do you fucking understand that?! Every single one of my group is getting on that truck, and if i have to put one of these bullets in your head to do, i will not hesitate. Friend, i don't know what your buddy's problem is, but i would suggest puttin' 'im back in his fuckin' place, pronto." Said Dustin.

"W-w-w-well, listen. Kyle doesn't like the military. We didn't mean to disturb you people at all. If you would just kindly let us leave with our friend, we will never disturb you again in any way possible.", Peter nervously said to Dustin who seemed angry. Then Peter heard a voice from somewhere else. "Hey, pendejos, why don't you keep it down over there?" "What the fuck was that?", Kyle said looking around for the source of the voice. Peter wanted Dustin to let go of Franklin, despite not knowing his name at all so they can just leave the steakhouse.

Dustin Cole
Bovines Steakhouse

Dustin's attention quickly diverted from the people in front of him to the nearby voice, to which it didn't sound like any in his group.

'What the hell? Who is that?! Show yourself!" Yelled Dustin, forgetting that staying quiet was paramount to avoid clickers. Dustin aimed his gun up and around, trying to spot out the man who had yelled at them. Keeping his eyes peeled, he turned his attention back to the negotiator.

"Look, it seems we got an audience other than our groups. We need to get on that truck, end of story. Will you let us without consequence?" Said Dustin, seeming alarmed at this point. That voice could have been just a bystander, watching the free entertainment, or it could have been a Hunter, or someone looking for a fight.
Last edited by Futrellia on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:38 pm

The Prisoners

'What the hell? Who is that?! Show yourself!" Yelled Dustin, who looked around for the source of the voice as well, before his attention was back at Peter. "Look, it seems we got an audience other than our groups. We need to get on that truck, end of story. Will you let us without consequence?" Said Dustin, seeming alarmed at this point. "Look, can't you people just walk to whatever place you want to go to? It can be great with your cardio, plus Kyle doesn't have to get violent with any of the military people you're bringing along. Deal?", Peter said to Dustin, still nervous.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Diego sighed heavily. This guy was an idiot. He wasn't the leader of the group inside the steak house, was he? He couldn't be. "I'll come out if you stop shouting. You're going to draw in all the Clickers and hunters for miles around," He called back, trying to keep his voice as low as possible, while also being heard by the others. He peered carefully over the top of the bar, before withdrawing his head again. He wasn't sure he should trust these people not to just shoot him. But as dumb as they were, he felt he may as well give them a fighting chance and teach them a bit about how the world worked, since they clearly had no clue.
Times are looking grim these days~

Daltheria
Secretary

Founded: Oct 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Daltheria » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:57 pm

Nathan stopped, he had managed to cross the river without falling. He was thinking of how to introduce himself when he heard someone yell, "I'll come out if you stop shouting. You're going to draw in all the Clickers and hunters for miles around." Allan had heard the man he thought was leader yell something before that but he didn't quite catch what it was. All he knew was that they were arguing again and it seemed that someone new had entered the debate. Nathan crouched behind a large boulder. He began to seriously rethink his plan, if arguing and yelling like this was going to be the norm of the group they would eventually be clicker food. Allan knew that the man who had yelled about the clickers was right though. Nathan wanted to say something but didn't know what to say. "He's right you know." He shouted as quietly as he could, "You keep yelling like this and you guy's will be up to your necks in problems."

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse