NATION

PASSWORD

The Last of Us: Exodus (Horror Drama) OOC/OPEN

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Name: Nick Harris.
Faction: Civilian.
Sex: Male.
Appearance:
(Pictured Right). 5'11" tall.
Equipment/Personal Belongings: Swiss Army Knife, worn digital watch, green backpack, SIG Sauer M11 pistol with thirteen bullets, waterproof coat (hood missing), battered copy of "Dune".
Personality: Kind, but quiet, Nick generally keeps to himself. To those he is comfortable around (that being Molly, and Molly alone), he is easy-going, funny and confident. For those he is not comfortable around, he is reserved, moody and wary of others.
Bio: Nick was born in a small quarantine zone in Socastee, South Carolina. His mother, Alanna, was a scavenger and helped to provide by going out and looting the surrounding area. She had a knack for finding places that had still not been looted, even several years on. Nick's Dad was either killed when he was young, or had just left them. He didn't know, and Alanna never told him.

When Nick was ten years old, his mother returned with two-year-old Molly. She had been living in a small camp on the outskirts of Barnwell that Alanna had come across. She'd spent a few days there with them, allowing her to extend her searches further than usual. However, on the second night, the camp was attacked by bandits. Molly's parents were killed and Alanna fled with Molly.

What Alanna didn't realise was that she had been infected.

The outbreak spread like wildfire through the zone and Nick fled with the little girl in his arms. After two days of miraculous survival, they were found by some guys from Murrels Inlet. Since then, Nick and Molly have lived in Murrel's Inlet.
Strengths: Resourceful, patient, good with children. Will do anything to protect Molly.
Weaknesses: Push-over, not a very good shot, quiet, acts hastily.
Living Family Members: Adopted sister Molly Harris, Miller's Inlet.

Name: Molly Harris.
Sex: Female.
Appearance:See above. (Pictured Left).
Equipment/Personal Belongings: 4" camping knife, small grey backpack, teddy bear (missing right arm).
Personality: Friendly but shy, and tends to stick close to Nick.
Bio: See above.
Strengths: Small and fast, knows how to think for herself.
Weaknesses: Physique of small child, easily scared.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Krytonus wrote:Name: Nick Harris.
Appearance:(Pictured Right). 5'11" tall.
Equipment/Personal Belongings: Swiss Army Knife, worn digital watch, green backpack, SIG Sauer M11 pistol with thirteen bullets, waterproof coat (hood missing), battered copy of "Dune".
Personality: Kind, but quiet, Nick generally keeps to himself. To those he is comfortable around (that being Molly, and Molly alone), he is easy-going, funny and confident. For those he is not comfortable around, he is reserved, moody and wary of others.
Bio: Nick was born in a small quarantine zone in Socastee, South Carolina. His mother, Alanna, was a scavenger and helped to provide by going out and looting the surrounding area. She had a knack for finding places that had still not been looted, even several years on. Nick's Dad was either killed when he was young, or had just left them. He didn't know, and Alanna never told him.

When Nick was ten years old, his mother returned with two-year-old Molly. She had been living in a small camp on the outskirts of Barnwell that Alanna had come across. She'd spent a few days there with them, allowing her to extend her searches further than usual. However, on the second night, the camp was attacked by bandits. Molly's parents were killed and Alanna fled with Molly.

What Alanna didn't realise was that she had been infected.

The outbreak spread like wildfire through the zone and Nick fled with the little girl in his arms. After two days of miraculous survival, they were found by some guys from Murrels Inlet. Since then, Nick and Molly have lived in Murrel's Inlet.
Strengths: Resourceful, patient, good with children. Will do anything to protect Molly.
Weaknesses: Push-over, not a very good shot, quiet, acts hastily.
Living Family Members: Adopted sister Molly Harris, Miller's Inlet.

Name: Molly Harris.
Sex: Female.
Appearance:See above. (Pictured Left).
Equipment/Personal Belongings: 4" camping knife, small grey backpack, teddy bear (missing right arm).
Personality: Friendly but shy, and tends to stick close to Nick.
Bio: See above.
Strengths: Small and fast, knows how to think for herself.
Weaknesses: Physique of small child, easily scared.

Accepted. Glad to see the pixel art back!

The military characters who did not specify rank in their character sheets have been assigned ranks now. Wartaria, if your character is a Lieutenant can you add it to her sheet? Thanks in advance.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:59 pm

Rock and roll.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm gonna let you guys interact a little more before I post. I will definitely get one up tonight, however, and things will kick into gear.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:09 pm

I plan on IC posting tonight or in the morning.

The United States of North Amerigo
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of North Amerigo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:09 pm

Time to start posting again.
Amerigo.
Wouldn't mind a telegram. Forgive me for all the stupid shit I say

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:16 pm

I'll try to post sometime tonight

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:20 pm

I'll go ahead and post once everyone who said they were going to do the same has done so.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of North Amerigo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:33 pm

NPCs are free game to be controlled right?
Amerigo.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:34 pm

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:NPCs are free game to be controlled right?

Yep. I'd still try and keep them in the character that their creator laid out for them, though.

The Vekta-Helghast Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Name: First-Lieutenant Friedrich ‘Fritz’ von Stetten.

Faction: Military.

Appearance: Fully equiped (Visualize a black, rather than ACU). Face.

Equipment/Personal Belongings: His M50 military-issue Gas mask and hazardous environment suit, courtesy of the FEDRA organisation. In addition to this he has his usual U.S. Army fatigues and his silver lieutenant bars. As for his actual equipment, weapons and the likes - his side-arm is a standard M9 Beretta alongside a standard combat-knife. His primary fire-arm is an M4 Carbine with a rail suitable for fitting sights, flashlights and laser pointers to. He also has a basic first-aid kit, a canteen and a bed-mat for sleeping on.

Personality: To most, he’s an incredibly dry and dull individual - particularly to those out-with the military hierarchy, though to those under his command or in his inner circle, he reveals a much lighter and jolier side to himself. Though, that’s not to say he doesn’t run a tight ship - as an officer in the military regime, he has a responsibility to his commanding officers to maintain their order. Dissent among the ranks is met with great force and he’s known to be somewhat of a brute when dealing with the insurgents known as ‘fireflies’. Having no sympathy for those who’d endanger the wellbeing of the Quarantine Zone. In short, he's known to be heavy-handed, he likes results - but he isn't one for unnecessary cruelty towards those who've done no wrong. At his core, he desires to be a better man - to be a kind and generous man. But in their reality, this is a hard goal to achieve, no matter how much we try. Because sometimes, you need to be vicious to ensure the continued survival of those around you. And it's finding the balance between these things that creates the odd and disjointed person you see today.

Bio: Born in the year two-thousand and three, Friedrich was a second generation German migrant, child of Gabriella Crow and Johan von Stettin, a reasonably wealthy family to say the least - Johan had made his fortunes in the vast Deutsche Bank as one of their senior most investors before moving to the United States and working for the U.S. treasury, where he continued to expand on his prestige and economic foundations, using new found contacts to find more and more investment opportunities for his excess capital with questionable tax payments. His mother on the other hand, was a lot less financially inclined, she instead took up a more humanitarian role in society - having worked as a doctor back in Germany, she, with their familial wealth, chose to take up charity work when they migrated to the United States, the home country of Gabrielle.

Friedrich spent his earlier years in homeschooling, missing an elementary education and in turn, not making particularly many friends outwith their gated community, which was both a good thing and a bad thing - it meant he made friends with some of the Elite’s children and got to rub shoulders with some seriously important figures. But on the other hand, it disconnected him from your run of the mill kids. Though, it wouldn’t matter much - we’d all be ‘normal’ soon enough.. For in the year two-thousand and thirteen, it all changed. The young Friedrich at only ten years of age and his family were quickly shuffled off to quarantine zones, their status within society and Johan’s position in the Treasury earning them one of the first places and a significant role within their zone - at least to begin with.

Unfortunately for Friedrich, his mother and father would die only ten years after the outbreak - though in that time Friedrich learned about the new age of politics within the Quarantined walls - of the military politics. Having enlisted in the armed forces at the behest of his parents, he’d underwent four long years of training and at the age of twenty joined the ranks of the United States Army, not that the United States even existed beyond those walls.

Over the next eleven years, he’d work his ass off for the quarantine zone, doing all he could to ensure a steady flow of food and clean water to the locals - even if those higher on the food chain did like to syphon some off the top for themselves. He wasn’t cruel by nature, nor did he enjoy some of the things he had to do for his position - but in this new world, sometimes you had to be vicious, sometimes you had to be cruel - because in this new world. Only those with the will to survive saw the dawn.

He now serves as a Lieutenant among the QZ’s garrison and does what he can to ensure the daily operations move smoothly on the ground. Supervising a small detachment of men in their duties and on occasion supervising anti-partisan activities, including the punishment of law-breakers.

Strengths: He knew little of the old world and as such, as had very little shelter from the reality that now exists. In addition to this, is martial lifestyle has been in place for over a decade and he’s learned his trade well. Making him an experienced fighter and survivalist.
Weaknesses: His greatest strength is also his weakness - he’s seen a great number of horrors and as such, is deeply troubled. He’s been known to also find it difficult to sympathise with others, no matter how much he tries to.

*Living Family Members (include locations): Distant family, all based in Germany - their status as such, is unknown. For all he knows, they could all very well be deceased. At least, that’s on his father’s side - his mother’s he knows little of and as such, their locations are unknown.

*Quirks: Through his youth, living with his father - he’d developed a bit of an odd accent, the occasional hint of his German descent breaking through, though mostly faded by now. In addition to this, he’s one of the few officers who prefers to be addressed by a name other than his own - preferring the men just address him as, “Lieutenant Fritz.” Or “Sir.”

*Likes: He’s a big soccer fan, even if soccer’s no doubt lost its popularity in the apocalypse. He’s also a big reader, reading whatever literature he can get his hands on in the ruins of the old world.

*Dislikes: Paperwork, by God does he hate paperwork - and that god-damned ration duty, nothing hurts more than telling a woman with four kids the rations are running late again. Though, I suppose both are better than the prospect of being forced to live outside of the walls.

*Worst Fears: If there’s one idea that terrifies Friedrich more than anything - it’s the idea of becoming infected. Having seen what it does to people, what it makes them do.. Disgusts him to his very core and to think he could someday be one of those -things-, terrifies him. But other than that, he never was great with heights.. Not great at all..
Last edited by The Vekta-Helghast Empire on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of North Amerigo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:02 pm

^^^ My only complaint for this app is that there's some unnecessary equipment that would've been obsolete by now. Night Vision goggles are sorta difficult, I don't know how The Last Of Us deals with those but they aren't common at all considering that PEC-2 batteries are generally difficult to find, so I'd just stick with the flashlight.

As for combat fatigues I think the military sticks to darker single tone colors. Like Crye Black. Maybe you could specify more on the Lieutenant rankings? Second Lieutenant being the lowest officer rank (and inexperienced, generally) First Lieutenants being a little more experienced (usually) and having more responsibilities.

Anyways, unless by "unknown what makes the man tick" you mean that you've run out of personality for him, then I'd like you to elaborate a bit more. Not everyone's personality is in the open but this is the Out Of Character thread.

I'm not the OP, it's just a thought.
Last edited by The United States of North Amerigo on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amerigo.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:20 pm

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:^^^ My only complaint for this app is that there's some unnecessary equipment that would've been obsolete by now. Night Vision goggles are sorta difficult, I don't know how The Last Of Us deals with those but they aren't common at all considering that PEC-2 batteries are generally difficult to find, so I'd just stick with the flashlight.

As for combat fatigues I think the military sticks to darker single tone colors. Like Crye Black. Maybe you could specify more on the Lieutenant rankings? Second Lieutenant being the lowest officer rank (and inexperienced, generally) First Lieutenants being a little more experienced (usually) and having more responsibilities.

Anyways, unless by "unknown what makes the man tick" you mean that you've run out of personality for him, then I'd like you to elaborate a bit more. Not everyone's personality is in the open but this is the Out Of Character thread.

I've changed the equipment and I've adjusted the personality. I was thinking along the lines of First Lieutenant, though I wasn't sure if you wished for specification or if I'd just be assigned. :P

And it depends, I mean for the army fatigue colours, I chose what would be deployed in a real-life situation. It's been a while since I've played the last of us, but now that I think about it, I think they are just plain black. So the concept would be the same, just single-tone coloured, most likely black.

Either way, I've adjusted my application! It's been a while since I've done forum RP, so the feedback is appreciated.
Last edited by The Vekta-Helghast Empire on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of North Amerigo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:23 pm

The Vekta-Helghast Empire wrote:
The United States of North Amerigo wrote:^^^ My only complaint for this app is that there's some unnecessary equipment that would've been obsolete by now. Night Vision goggles are sorta difficult, I don't know how The Last Of Us deals with those but they aren't common at all considering that PEC-2 batteries are generally difficult to find, so I'd just stick with the flashlight.

I've changed the equipment and I've adjusted the personality. I was thinking along the lines of First Lieutenant, though I wasn't sure if you wished for specification or if I'd just be assigned. :P

And it depends, I mean for the army fatigue colours, I chose what would be deployed in a real-life situation. It's been a while since I've played the last of us, but now that I think about it, I think they are just plain black. So the concept would be the same, just single-tone coloured, most likely black.

Either way, I've adjusted my application! It's been a while since I've done forum RP, so the feedback is appreciated.

Okay, no problem. Just trying to help! Where you gonna station your character?
Amerigo.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:27 pm

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:
The Vekta-Helghast Empire wrote:

Okay, no problem. Just trying to help! Where you gonna station your character?

Hm. Very good question, given everyone's going to be at the town-hall, might as well station myself in one of the side-rooms there to begin with, then hop straight into the role-play to get the character established.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of North Amerigo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Post incoming soon.
Amerigo.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:36 pm

The Vekta-Helghast Empire wrote:Name: First-Lieutenant Friedrich ‘Fritz’ von Stetten.

Faction: Military.

Appearance: Fully equiped (Visualize a black, rather than ACU). Face.

Equipment/Personal Belongings: His M50 military-issue Gas mask and hazardous environment suit, courtesy of the FEDRA organisation. In addition to this he has his usual U.S. Army fatigues and his silver lieutenant bars. As for his actual equipment, weapons and the likes - his side-arm is a standard M9 Beretta alongside a standard combat-knife. His primary fire-arm is an M4 Carbine with a rail suitable for fitting sights, flashlights and laser pointers to. He also has a basic first-aid kit, a canteen and a bed-mat for sleeping on.

Personality: To most, he’s an incredibly dry and dull individual - particularly to those out-with the military hierarchy, though to those under his command or in his inner circle, he reveals a much lighter and jolier side to himself. Though, that’s not to say he doesn’t run a tight ship - as an officer in the military regime, he has a responsibility to his commanding officers to maintain their order. Dissent among the ranks is met with great force and he’s known to be somewhat of a brute when dealing with the insurgents known as ‘fireflies’. Having no sympathy for those who’d endanger the wellbeing of the Quarantine Zone. In short, he's known to be heavy-handed, he likes results - but he isn't one for unnecessary cruelty towards those who've done no wrong. At his core, he desires to be a better man - to be a kind and generous man. But in their reality, this is a hard goal to achieve, no matter how much we try. Because sometimes, you need to be vicious to ensure the continued survival of those around you. And it's finding the balance between these things that creates the odd and disjointed person you see today.

Bio: Born in the year two-thousand and three, Friedrich was a second generation German migrant, child of Gabriella Crow and Johan von Stettin, a reasonably wealthy family to say the least - Johan had made his fortunes in the vast Deutsche Bank as one of their senior most investors before moving to the United States and working for the U.S. treasury, where he continued to expand on his prestige and economic foundations, using new found contacts to find more and more investment opportunities for his excess capital with questionable tax payments. His mother on the other hand, was a lot less financially inclined, she instead took up a more humanitarian role in society - having worked as a doctor back in Germany, she, with their familial wealth, chose to take up charity work when they migrated to the United States, the home country of Gabrielle.

Friedrich spent his earlier years in homeschooling, missing an elementary education and in turn, not making particularly many friends outwith their gated community, which was both a good thing and a bad thing - it meant he made friends with some of the Elite’s children and got to rub shoulders with some seriously important figures. But on the other hand, it disconnected him from your run of the mill kids. Though, it wouldn’t matter much - we’d all be ‘normal’ soon enough.. For in the year two-thousand and thirteen, it all changed. The young Friedrich at only ten years of age and his family were quickly shuffled off to quarantine zones, their status within society and Johan’s position in the Treasury earning them one of the first places and a significant role within their zone - at least to begin with.

Unfortunately for Friedrich, his mother and father would die only ten years after the outbreak - though in that time Friedrich learned about the new age of politics within the Quarantined walls - of the military politics. Having enlisted in the armed forces at the behest of his parents, he’d underwent four long years of training and at the age of twenty joined the ranks of the United States Army, not that the United States even existed beyond those walls.

Over the next eleven years, he’d work his ass off for the quarantine zone, doing all he could to ensure a steady flow of food and clean water to the locals - even if those higher on the food chain did like to syphon some off the top for themselves. He wasn’t cruel by nature, nor did he enjoy some of the things he had to do for his position - but in this new world, sometimes you had to be vicious, sometimes you had to be cruel - because in this new world. Only those with the will to survive saw the dawn.

He now serves as a Lieutenant among the QZ’s garrison and does what he can to ensure the daily operations move smoothly on the ground. Supervising a small detachment of men in their duties and on occasion supervising anti-partisan activities, including the punishment of law-breakers.

Strengths: He knew little of the old world and as such, as had very little shelter from the reality that now exists. In addition to this, is martial lifestyle has been in place for over a decade and he’s learned his trade well. Making him an experienced fighter and survivalist.
Weaknesses: His greatest strength is also his weakness - he’s seen a great number of horrors and as such, is deeply troubled. He’s been known to also find it difficult to sympathise with others, no matter how much he tries to.

*Living Family Members (include locations): Distant family, all based in Germany - their status as such, is unknown. For all he knows, they could all very well be deceased. At least, that’s on his father’s side - his mother’s he knows little of and as such, their locations are unknown.

*Quirks: Through his youth, living with his father - he’d developed a bit of an odd accent, the occasional hint of his German descent breaking through, though mostly faded by now. In addition to this, he’s one of the few officers who prefers to be addressed by a name other than his own - preferring the men just address him as, “Lieutenant Fritz.” Or “Sir.”

*Likes: He’s a big soccer fan, even if soccer’s no doubt lost its popularity in the apocalypse. He’s also a big reader, reading whatever literature he can get his hands on in the ruins of the old world.

*Dislikes: Paperwork, by God does he hate paperwork - and that god-damned ration duty, nothing hurts more than telling a woman with four kids the rations are running late again. Though, I suppose both are better than the prospect of being forced to live outside of the walls.

*Worst Fears: If there’s one idea that terrifies Friedrich more than anything - it’s the idea of becoming infected. Having seen what it does to people, what it makes them do.. Disgusts him to his very core and to think he could someday be one of those -things-, terrifies him. But other than that, he never was great with heights.. Not great at all..

Great job on the application. I'm glad you changed him to First Lieutenant, for realism's sake. Definitely Accepted. And thanks to Amerigo for bringing that stuff up, pretty much all that I had wrong with the application.

Also, looking for two Co-Ops if anybody is up for it.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of North Amerigo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:41 pm

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:Post incoming soon.

Not as lengthy as the other posts but I thought I'd put it in for substance since there's been a bit of a lull in activity tonight.
Amerigo.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of North Amerigo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:Great job on the application. I'm glad you changed him to First Lieutenant, for realism's sake. Definitely Accepted. And thanks to Amerigo for bringing that stuff up, pretty much all that I had wrong with the application.

I'd be up for it.
Last edited by The United States of North Amerigo on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Amerigo.

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:42 pm

I've decided that for the prologue i'm going to stick with posts on the shorter side.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:55 pm

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:Great job on the application. I'm glad you changed him to First Lieutenant, for realism's sake. Definitely Accepted. And thanks to Amerigo for bringing that stuff up, pretty much all that I had wrong with the application.

I'd be up for it.

Sounds good to me. I'll just ask you to have your character move the plot forward, if I'm not available. I'm gonna still keep a few things a surprise for everyone, however. You can also accept apps in case I'm not around to do so. I'll add you up to Co-Ops soon enough.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of North Amerigo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:
The United States of North Amerigo wrote:I'd be up for it.

Sounds good to me. I'll just ask you to have your character move the plot forward, if I'm not available. I'm gonna still keep a few things a surprise for everyone, however. You can also accept apps in case I'm not around to do so. I'll add you up to Co-Ops soon enough.

Rog. I'll get some posts up if you aren't available.
Last edited by The United States of North Amerigo on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amerigo.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Dave's just gone into a panic attack thanks to hallucinating and forgetting what's real and what's not, again. He's also panic attacking due to overt paranoia and too many people.

Let's see how people handle this.

Mini-edit: someone should temp-RP as an NPC who was one of the people who helped raise Dave the Orphan throughout the past years, and knows about his... mental issues and such.
Last edited by The V O I D on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WaRtArIa
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:17 pm

The V O I D wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Dave's just gone into a panic attack thanks to hallucinating and forgetting what's real and what's not, again. He's also panic attacking due to overt paranoia and too many people.

Let's see how people handle this.

Mini-edit: someone should temp-RP as an NPC who was one of the people who helped raise Dave the Orphan throughout the past years, and knows about his... mental issues and such.

I can do that.

I can also act as a co-op due to the fact that I am active everyday.

Ormata
Senator

Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:22 pm

I'm currently getting a post up.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse