NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: United We Stand (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:38 pm

I think the BoS dude needs to reply before we can do anything.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Vacif wrote:I think the BoS dude needs to reply before we can do anything.

I was about to call it dead over in The Pub, unless they post soon.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:24 pm

So do we start shooting or...?

Edit: is it assumed that all named characters from the Institute made it out? Also who could I be potentially sheltering? Before the massacre to be occurs that is.
Last edited by Vacif on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Vacif wrote:So do we start shooting or...?

Edit: is it assumed that all named characters from the Institute made it out? Also who could I be potentially sheltering? Before the massacre to be occurs that is.

Well, Father is dead, but everyone should've made it out.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:36 pm

I'll try and get a post up in a bit.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:41 pm

What about Virgil? Also the Wilson Atomatoys factory was repurposed to create weapons and munitions inlore. Could I potentially get that up and running again?

Cressageland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cressageland » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Dunno if its too late to apply for what, but hey ho,

Name: Millard Arden
Gender/Sex: Male
Race: Human
Height: 6"0
Weight: 150lbs
Appearance: Quite tall and slim, Caucasian, Brown hair that hasn;t been cut in a while. Blue eyes that, usually, have heavy bags underneath them. Whilst not muscular, not exactly weak either

Equipment: Heavily modified pipe rifle with a longer stock, heavier barrel and an automatic receiver and enough room to carry around 150 rounds for it. He also carry's a large knife, but its mainly for cutting through obstacles. To use the word 'Armour' is something too heavy a compliment for the coat and rough shirt and trousers he wears, although the gas mask gives him something of an appearance carrys a couple of doses of Radaway, a couple of stimpacks and rations whenever he's out scavenging. (Weapons, armor, notable outfits, aid)

Biography: Born in Diamond city in a dire situation, Millard had only one way to get himself out of the poverty that threatened to seize his entire life, and that was to buy himself out of it. He joined a caravan at 17, killing his first raider a week into the job (even if it was shooting a fleeing, injured one). After going on a couple of tours around the commonwealth he was resting at the increasingly important trading post in Sanctuary when the sky was blinded by the destruction of the institute. After a week or so of piecing together the rumours, he realised that even if the organisation was destroyed, something must remain of their technology. And so he set off for the CIT ruins.

To his dismay, there was nothing really there, although the electronics scavenged from synths earnt him enough to get a footing (and something of an experience in the art of putting down synths), the ruins are now nearly picked clean. He should know, since he was doing a fair amount of the picking. Now he's back where he started, Diamond city, and with options looking sparse, the Minutemen are looking one of the best options out. But first, maybe one last foray into the wasteland, at least to get to sanctuary
2281 Do Not Remove!

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Name: Zethartha Aaron Dukalise
Gender/Sex: Male
Race:Human
Height: 6'3
Weight: 200 Ibs.
Appearance: Zeth!
Equipment: Weapons: 9.mm Revolver, Laser Pistol, Modified Laser Sniper Rifle, and Ammo for all. Clothes: When traveling the Commonwealth, When in Safe Areas. Other: Rucksack, Flashlight with batteries, A dozen Stimpacks, 278 Caps, His clothing, Grognack the Barbarian issues 1-6, Lighter, box of Cigars, deck of cards, 17 bobby pins, Pencil, Journal, Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV
Biography: He comes from a land, from a far away place. Where the Caravan Brahmins roam. The land, of Canada. Hailing from Vault 153, Vault Tech decided to make a last minute vault in Quebec before the Great War. This vault was a Control Vault due to the time constraint, and therefore control was handed to the Overseers after it sealed when the bombs fell. He was born into the vault, and watched its door open for the first time. A small group of the Vaults inhabitants were sent out into the world to attempt to find a suitable place for the Vault Dwellers to settle and create a new home. This has brought Zeth to the Commonwealth, and the search continues.
2281 Do Not Remove!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:31 pm

>Holy Frag Grenade is relegated to Nerf status
>No mention of the Vertibird getting shot at

Cool.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:35 pm

So tiny bit confused on where everyone is. The BoS blew open a hole in the back of Hotel Rexford, and moved in from there yes? So the fighting is happening in the streets of good neighbor?

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:17 am

Vacif wrote:So tiny bit confused on where everyone is. The BoS blew open a hole in the back of Hotel Rexford, and moved in from there yes? So the fighting is happening in the streets of good neighbor?

The BoS is in the memory den being suppressed by the neighborhood watch

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Welp folks, I'm calling it.

Fallout: United We Stand is dead, unless we get a sudden burst of activity. I'm not going to be hounding y'all to post, if there's a lack of interest, it's just not going to work. I'd like to thank those who contributed to this RP.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled static.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse