NATION

PASSWORD

The Infinites:The Lamest Heroes -Comedy, Supers - OOC/Closed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Central Shadow Nation
Minister

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sat May 13, 2017 1:14 pm

I might make a new hero. Country Croc. Not the butter, but a country singing crocodile with a magical guitar.

He's been hit with the starter hero gag, but hes been hibernating the whole time because on his first day with the Infinites he forgot his guitar (which keeps him warm) in the car. (rhymes) Finally someone found the guitar, noticed his initials on the side, and returned it to him.
Last edited by The Central Shadow Nation on Sat May 13, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat May 13, 2017 2:06 pm

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:I might make a new hero. Country Croc. Not the butter, but a country singing crocodile with a magical guitar.

He's been hit with the starter hero gag, but hes been hibernating the whole time because on his first day with the Infinites he forgot his guitar (which keeps him warm) in the car. (rhymes) Finally someone found the guitar, noticed his initials on the side, and returned it to him.

I can't wait to see the app.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Sat May 13, 2017 2:08 pm

I almost want to make another person who's main thing is just that he makes things either ten degrees hotter or colder than they originally are.
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sat May 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Name: Heeeeeghhhg (Given to him by his mother)
Codename: Country 'CC' Croc
Sex: Male
Appearance: A large bipedal American crocodile. him and his clothes and his hat
Bio: Country Croc was born in Florida over a decade ago. Country Croc lived a normal Crocodile life. Country Croc ate fish. Country Croc ate birds. But Country Croc always fet as though he needed more in his life... One day Country Croc was swimming down his hometown of Salty Stream when he came across a plain plain country guitar. However this wasn't plain, atleast not from the outside. It even had is initials, oddly. When CC latched it in his jaws he immediately turned bipedal. A suit appeared and a hat floated down from the sky, landing softly on CC's head. The day was late and the sun was setting, and CC felt something inside him. He uploaded a recording of him singing (think johnny cash) and playing his guitar on soundcloud and was invited to a interview in Louisiana. After saying goodbye to his Salty Stream family, who he no longer understood verbally (or vise versa) CC departed to New Orleans. Once arriving to the theater, the judges screamed and called the police. CC fleed and entered a state of depression, not knowing why he was rejected on sight.

For a few months CC lived on a small sea island in the Caribbean, trying to piece his life back together and find out how to use his new talents (even though he actually didn't know his other talents at that time). As he was thinking and strumming on his guitar he saw someone getting mugged. The reptilian sprung into action and instinctively smashed his guitar into the criminal. He cringed as he did it, preparing for the guitar to break...but it didn't! The criminal stood up and CC heard something in his head...he had to play a certain tune, and thats what he did. At once a beer bottle appeared and flew right at the crook, shattering over his head. CC played another tune and the dazed crook broke out dancing before eventually fainting. CC then played the guitar some more on the shoreline, hearing voices every so often about what the guitar could do. It could summon anything country, he could make people dance, and he could play some darn good tunes.

It had been another day, and CC was strumming that very guitar when a though popped into his head. Crocodiles were hated by many because they killed humans and that was the reason he couldn't achieve greatness on the stage. But he could still redeem his reptilian race by serving the public! Country Croc went to every team of infinites on the east coast before going into the midwest. He had been to 45 states and 102 cities/towns before arriving in Orient, Minnesota, where he was finally accepted into the organization. Unfortunately the only thing that regulated his body in those temperatures, his guitar, was left in his car when he went out to grab groceries. Now emerging from his deep hibernation, CC and his guitar are here to help the public!
Powers:
CC's powers are a beautiful Johnny Cash voice and he is great at playing a guitar, if that counts. But his real powers lie in his guitar.

No one knows its origin but the guitar can summon anything country: Shotglasses, bibles, beer, women (How?), etc. It also has the power to make people dance if the certain tune is played.

Describe your abilities: *Crocodile noises* Just kiddin'. I ain't speak Crock anymore. My abilties? I got one heck of a bite, I'm a great swimmer, and I have a nice voice or so I'm told.

My guitar has the hand of god. Poof and something appears. If I play the right notes on the guitar, stuff can happen and the tunes can make people dance to my music.
Why did you become a superhero: It just happened, y'know...I just wanted to make the world better for all people and crocodiles.
What are your goals for the future: I just wanna protect and serve the world. And spread the joy of country.
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): No one took me because I'm a crocodile and they thought I was useless...I'll show em...show em some tunes!
How would you describe your talents?: I feel strong as a alligator and I'm proud of my guitar and my voice. I think we make a good team.
What are your strengths?: I have a strong bite, I'm good and playing guitar and singing and I'm good and swimming.
What are your weaknesses?: I used to be fast with all 4 legs, but now I'm on the slow end due to my legs not being as useful now that I'm bipedal. Im also kind of clumsy...
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: Because I'm determined.
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): Because I'm...I'm a crocodile...
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat May 13, 2017 4:10 pm

When i saw Country Croc, i thought e would manipulate Butter or something, lol.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sat May 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Shadowwell wrote:When i saw Country Croc, i thought e would manipulate Butter or something, lol.

Lol i knew someone would think that.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat May 13, 2017 5:31 pm

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:Name: Heeeeeghhhg (Given to him by his mother)
Codename: Country 'CC' Croc
Sex: Male
Appearance: A large bipedal American crocodile. him and his clothes and his hat
Bio: Country Croc was born in Florida over a decade ago. Country Croc lived a normal Crocodile life. Country Croc ate fish. Country Croc ate birds. But Country Croc always fet as though he needed more in his life... One day Country Croc was swimming down his hometown of Salty Stream when he came across a plain plain country guitar. However this wasn't plain, atleast not from the outside. It even had is initials, oddly. When CC latched it in his jaws he immediately turned bipedal. A suit appeared and a hat floated down from the sky, landing softly on CC's head. The day was late and the sun was setting, and CC felt something inside him. He uploaded a recording of him singing (think johnny cash) and playing his guitar on soundcloud and was invited to a interview in Louisiana. After saying goodbye to his Salty Stream family, who he no longer understood verbally (or vise versa) CC departed to New Orleans. Once arriving to the theater, the judges screamed and called the police. CC fleed and entered a state of depression, not knowing why he was rejected on sight.

For a few months CC lived on a small sea island in the Caribbean, trying to piece his life back together and find out how to use his new talents (even though he actually didn't know his other talents at that time). As he was thinking and strumming on his guitar he saw someone getting mugged. The reptilian sprung into action and instinctively smashed his guitar into the criminal. He cringed as he did it, preparing for the guitar to break...but it didn't! The criminal stood up and CC heard something in his head...he had to play a certain tune, and thats what he did. At once a beer bottle appeared and flew right at the crook, shattering over his head. CC played another tune and the dazed crook broke out dancing before eventually fainting. CC then played the guitar some more on the shoreline, hearing voices every so often about what the guitar could do. It could summon anything country, he could make people dance, and he could play some darn good tunes.

It had been another day, and CC was strumming that very guitar when a though popped into his head. Crocodiles were hated by many because they killed humans and that was the reason he couldn't achieve greatness on the stage. But he could still redeem his reptilian race by serving the public! Country Croc went to every team of infinites on the east coast before going into the midwest. He had been to 45 states and 102 cities/towns before arriving in Orient, Minnesota, where he was finally accepted into the organization. Unfortunately the only thing that regulated his body in those temperatures, his guitar, was left in his car when he went out to grab groceries. Now emerging from his deep hibernation, CC and his guitar are here to help the public!
Powers:
CC's powers are a beautiful Johnny Cash voice and he is great at playing a guitar, if that counts. But his real powers lie in his guitar.

No one knows its origin but the guitar can summon anything country: Shotglasses, bibles, beer, women (How?), etc. It also has the power to make people dance if the certain tune is played.

Describe your abilities: *Crocodile noises* Just kiddin'. I ain't speak Crock anymore. My abilties? I got one heck of a bite, I'm a great swimmer, and I have a nice voice or so I'm told.

My guitar has the hand of god. Poof and something appears. If I play the right notes on the guitar, stuff can happen and the tunes can make people dance to my music.
Why did you become a superhero: It just happened, y'know...I just wanted to make the world better for all people and crocodiles.
What are your goals for the future: I just wanna protect and serve the world. And spread the joy of country.
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): No one took me because I'm a crocodile and they thought I was useless...I'll show em...show em some tunes!
How would you describe your talents?: I feel strong as a alligator and I'm proud of my guitar and my voice. I think we make a good team.
What are your strengths?: I have a strong bite, I'm good and playing guitar and singing and I'm good and swimming.
What are your weaknesses?: I used to be fast with all 4 legs, but now I'm on the slow end due to my legs not being as useful now that I'm bipedal. Im also kind of clumsy...
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: Because I'm determined.
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): Because I'm...I'm a crocodile...

Alrighty then. This character has some unusual contributions he can make. I am pleasantly surprised, and can't wait to see what he does.

Definitely ACCEPTED! Welcome (CC, since Shadow you've already been here) to the Infinites. You know the drill.

-Talc
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sat May 13, 2017 7:50 pm

How does CC get to the party? Can he even fit in the car?

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat May 13, 2017 8:04 pm

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:How does CC get to the party? Can he even fit in the car?

Amazingly, he did fit. Course, they had to tie him to the luggage rack on top, but that's a small compromise to make.

The Last Abode of Pando
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Abode of Pando » Sat May 13, 2017 8:05 pm

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:How does CC get to the party? Can he even fit in the car?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he's just been here the whole time.
He's banging two coconuts together!
Your sword is blowing glue! Let me try that again, your sword is glowing blue!
In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made many people very angry, and has widely been considered a bad move.
"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

GENERATION 12: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sat May 13, 2017 8:13 pm

The Last Abode of Pando wrote:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he's just been here the whole time.

In hibernation.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Mon May 15, 2017 8:11 am

Oh my goodness.
Now I want to make a villain that just makes people tired.
Not fall asleep or anything.
You're just tired.
And it's just a hassle to deal with him.
Just call me Sahara

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon May 15, 2017 8:20 am

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:Oh my goodness.
You're just tired.

Haha!

You know, we could use some active villains...

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Mon May 15, 2017 8:30 am

Talchyon wrote:
The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:Oh my goodness.
You're just tired.

Haha!

You know, we could use some active villains...

I could try to make one, I guess.
Just have to come up with a good backstory for a villain
Just call me Sahara

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Mon May 15, 2017 8:32 am

Got a post up.

Sorry bout the short hiatus.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Mon May 15, 2017 8:42 am

I'm going to be taking a break for now, need to focus on school :( I'll be back

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon May 15, 2017 8:48 am

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:Got a post up.

Sorry bout the short hiatus.

Welcome back! Glad to see you're still with us!

Whalestron wrote:I'm going to be taking a break for now, need to focus on school :( I'll be back

Understand. Get school things done. We'll still be here. (If not in this arc, then in the next one).

Sphinxatopd
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Sphinxatopd » Mon May 15, 2017 8:57 am

Still alive, just under testing/homework/holiday pressure. I will probably get Ulterior Motive Man up this weekend. I'll post soonish?

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon May 15, 2017 9:23 am

Sphinxatopd wrote:Still alive, just under testing/homework/holiday pressure. I will probably get Ulterior Motive Man up this weekend. I'll post soonish?

Sounds good. I'm excited to see what kind of app you make for this guy. Glad you're still here, too. Really glad this RP has survived what seems to have been a tremendously busy semester for everyone.

-Talc

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Mon May 15, 2017 9:29 am

Anything I should be doing?
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon May 15, 2017 9:41 am

Osnil Returns wrote:Anything I should be doing?

Hmm. Capt. Monologue man is not the kind of guy who can keep a secret well. He does, after all, want to boast about his accomplishments in his monologue.

I'm not saying Monologue should tell the Infinites that this is a trap (that might be a bit too much, and would probably make it really difficult for them to save the day - because, they'd just break out into another fight or something). But, Monologue might let it drop that all this food is stolen. Ok, well, really, all the paper products Diet Cola brought, and the little amount of food that Blimp man took, and the bag of dog food.

That's just an idea. If it helps you, go with it. Otherwise, I can come up with something else.

-Talc

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Mon May 15, 2017 9:45 am

Talchyon wrote:
Osnil Returns wrote:Anything I should be doing?

Hmm. Capt. Monologue man is not the kind of guy who can keep a secret well. He does, after all, want to boast about his accomplishments in his monologue.

I'm not saying Monologue should tell the Infinites that this is a trap (that might be a bit too much, and would probably make it really difficult for them to save the day - because, they'd just break out into another fight or something). But, Monologue might let it drop that all this food is stolen. Ok, well, really, all the paper products Diet Cola brought, and the little amount of food that Blimp man took, and the bag of dog food.

That's just an idea. If it helps you, go with it. Otherwise, I can come up with something else.

-Talc

But he doesn't have his monologue, remember? He's not very good at impromptu speeches. :(
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 am

Is it too late to join?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon May 15, 2017 10:10 am

Danceria wrote:Is it too late to join?

No. Not too late to join.

I'm assuming, you'd be using new characters? You were in this a long time ago, and after a prolonged absence, I by executive fiat determined that your old characters had gone off somewhere and had become tour guides...

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon May 15, 2017 10:11 am

Talchyon wrote:
Danceria wrote:Is it too late to join?

No. Not too late to join.

I'm assuming, you'd be using new characters? You were in this a long time ago, and after a prolonged absence, I by executive fiat determined that your old characters had gone off somewhere and had become tour guides...

But they will most likely return...
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse