NATION

PASSWORD

For Today there is no Tomorrow (OOC: Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When do you think the story should move forward?

1) When you wrap up your own individual mini arcs so we can focus on the story in chapter one.
47%
2) Just move it ahead, and finish the stories in chapter one.
33%
2) Wait on as many people to post, and then move it forward.
20%
4) Forget about those who haven't posted, and just move it ahead.
No votes
5) Wait as long as possible, and move it ahead by force as a last result.
No votes

Total votes : 15

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:56 pm

Benuty wrote:
Deramen wrote:Good to see you too! :)

Also, what do you think if my character had growing health issues as the RP goes on? It would make stuff much more difficult.

I don't see why not since we are going to be cooped up in the hospital complex for some time.

Good, good.

The soldiers will have the medication, screw the people.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Deramen wrote:
Benuty wrote:I don't see why not since we are going to be cooped up in the hospital complex for some time.

Good, good.

Lets not go off the rails just yet. That is a conflict I intend to have, but only once people truly realize the supplies aren't as vast as they realized.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:02 pm

Benuty wrote:
Deramen wrote:Good, good.

Lets not go off the rails just yet. That is a conflict I intend to have, but only once people truly realize the supplies aren't as vast as they realized.

Well yeah later.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Question. Would it be a normal idea for America to take NATO soldiers to keep order?
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:52 pm

Deramen wrote:Question. Would it be a normal idea for America to take NATO soldiers to keep order?

Well the entire world is being ravaged by this plague, and since the U.S has closed itself off that unlikely.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:10 pm

Deramen wrote:Question. Would it be a normal idea for America to take NATO soldiers to keep order?

If anything America would simply withdraw its own forces/equipment/etc. from NATO for domestic use.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Benuty wrote:

Well the entire world is being ravaged by this plague, and since the U.S has closed itself off that unlikely.

Okay cool.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:50 pm

tag
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
1) Nation Name: Altito Asmoro

2) Characters Name: Joshua Hermann

3) Characters Age (especially important if part of the elderly): 38

4) Character Sex: Male

5) Character Rank (if in the military unit): Captain, formerly.

6) Mental, Terminal, or Chronic Conditions (for patients only): N/A

7) What surgery will you be having (for patients only): N/A

8 ) Character racial, and ethnic group: White and Germanic descent

9) Character nationality: American

10) Character position (Staff Only): Security Guard

11) Characters biography:

Born in Anchorage, Alaska, Joshua is the son of a couple with Germanic descent. There is no mention on when they fled to USA, but it's implied in one way or another that Joshua's grandfather was formerly a member of Thule Society and a fanatic follower of Occultism. All minor details aside, it was hidden from Joshua for the rest of his life. He was raised normally but exhibits an artistic desire when he was young. Nevertheless, he grew up to be quite of a physically capable man with average intelligence of a normal human.

When he was 19, a year after graduation, he enlisted into the military, eventually placed himself within the Quartermaster Corps, one of the duty being taking care of the logistics of U.S Army and eventual development into assisting the logistics of the entire nation. He met his wife, Alicia, who was a Medical Corps officer. Soon both of them fell in love and married, with Joshua discharged soon after that and finding a new employment as a security guard within Longden. The payment's good and Alicia just discharged as well so life should be good.

Until Longden was hit following the Family Day...
12) Roleplaying Sample (not too uptight about this one): XCOM, Peacekeepers, Excalibur Squadron.

13) Does the character have any family members? (they will play a role in the IC):

A wife, a former Medical Corps officer Named Alicia Hermann, formerly Walker before marriage. Currently living with Joshua near the hospital in an apartment.

14) Character Personality, and Religious beliefs (will play important role in the IC)

Personality : He is rather calm and sometimes keeping things and personal affairs to himself and his family. Has the tendency to be too zealous and abide the laws.
Religious Beliefs : A faithful follower of Buddhism, finding his new religion shortly before discharged.

Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:36 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:Is a Staff Sergeant character okay? He's basically the second in command of the battalion should the Sergeant first class be consider incapable or possibly die.

Reposting his again cause I think OP missed it.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:17 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Is a Staff Sergeant character okay? He's basically the second in command of the battalion should the Sergeant first class be consider incapable or possibly die.

Reposting his again cause I think OP missed it.

I'll allow it.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:24 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
1) Nation Name: Altito Asmoro

2) Characters Name: Joshua Hermann

3) Characters Age (especially important if part of the elderly): 38

5) Character Rank (if in the military unit): Captain, formerly.

6) Mental, Terminal, or Chronic Conditions (for patients only): N/A

7) What surgery will you be having (for patients only): N/A

8 ) Character racial, and ethnic group: Germanic descent

9) Character nationality: American

10) Character position (Staff Only): Security Guard

11) Characters biography:

Born in Anchorage, Alaska, Joshua is the son of a couple with Germanic descent. There is no mention on when they fled to USA, but it's implied in one way or another that Joshua's grandfather was formerly a member of Thule Society and a fanatic follower of Occultism. All minor details aside, it was hidden from Joshua for the rest of his life. He was raised normally but exhibits an artistic desire when he was young. Nevertheless, he grew up to be quite of a physically capable man with average intelligence of a normal human.

When he was 19, a year after graduation, he enlisted into the military, eventually placed himself within the Quartermaster Corps, one of the duty being taking care of the logistics of U.S Army and eventual development into assisting the logistics of the entire nation. He met his wife, Alicia, who was a Medical Corps officer. Soon both of them fell in love and married, with Joshua discharged soon after that and finding a new employment as a security guard within Longden. The payment's good and Alicia just discharged as well so life should be good.

Until Longden was hit following the Family Day...
12) Roleplaying Sample (not too uptight about this one): XCOM, Peacekeepers, Excalibur Squadron.

13) Does the character have any family members? (they will play a role in the IC):

A wife, a former Medical Corps officer Named Alicia Hermann, formerly Walker before marriage. Currently living with Joshua near the hospital in an apartment.

14) Character Personality, and Religious beliefs (will play important role in the IC)

Personality : He is rather calm and sometimes keeping things and personal affairs to himself and his family. Has the tendency to be too zealous and abide the laws.
Religious Beliefs : A faithful follower of Buddhism, finding his new religion shortly before discharged.

Number 8, and you are accepted.

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:50 am

So I want my character to start off hiding and join the staff later in exchange for food...

Would that be possible?
don't tread on me

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:09 am

Tagging for Director of Psychiatry, this looks like something I'll be an active participant in, as this looks unique and incredibly interesting.
Last edited by Vaquas on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:41 am

Vaquas wrote:Tagging for Director of Psychiatry, this looks like something I'll be an active participant in, as this looks unique and incredibly interesting.

Alright sounds good.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:47 am

Forest State wrote:So I want my character to start off hiding and join the staff later in exchange for food...

Would that be possible?

I don't mind you being a survivor, but that would mean you would miss a part of the IC.

So while their is a bleeding heart surely to be in those maintaining the quarantine. I will allow you to do this if you sign up for another character as well so you don't miss out on part of the plot.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:28 am

1) Nation Name: Vaquas

2) Characters Name: Dr. Corbin Hamilton

3) Characters Age (especially important if part of the elderly): 40

5) Character Rank: N/A

6) Mental, Terminal, or Chronic Conditions: N/A

7) What surgery will you be having: N/A

8 ) Character racial, and ethnic group: White

9) Character nationality: American-Icelandic dual Citizenship

10) Character position (Staff Only): Director of Psychiatry, Member of Hospital Board of Directors

11) Characters biography: Dr. Hamilton was born to a US Diplomat and Icelandic Politician in Reykjavík, Iceland, and has since held citizenship of both nations. At the age of 8, his father was called back to the States and appointed Deputy Secretary of State, giving Corbin access to a
huge swath of recourses and academic material that eventually got him into MIT. Here, at the age of 19, he met his wife, a woman also pursuing medical school who faced being outed as a Lesbian. They soon made a decision to cover for each other and were married at 20, becoming best friends while the two secretly dated the preferred sex in the shadows of Boston.
In Medical School, he specialized in Psychiatry and quickly became a nationally renowned Psychiatrist, developing new, less barbaric treatments and paving the way for the modern take on psychiatry. At the age of 33, Dr. Hamilton was forcibly detained at a public forum following the publishing of a famous-or infamous-essay that effectively proved that Homosexuality was not a mental disorder, and that Blacks functioned on the same Psychological level as whites. Following 3 days in jail, the public outrage of the Psychiatric Community, who for the most part supported his findings, prompted his release, though he was informed by the government that next time, his punishment would be much more severe. The wealth left to him by his father, who died of a stroke shortly after this incident, allowed Corbin to move to Boston, where he invested heavily in the community. He became infatuated with the idea of Longden Memorial and pumped millions of dollars into its creation, securing him a spot on the board of directors. This, coupled with his international fame or Infamy as the "Champion of The Gays" made him an interesting and necessary prospect for the experimental hospital. His 95% patient success rate made him the ideal candidate for the head of the Psychiatric department, and he quickly accepted the job.
Present with him on the day of the Quarantine is his Wife who works in the hospital (I'll get up an app for her), and his daughter in the nursery.

12) Roleplaying Sample (not too uptight about this one):
In the crowded urban streets of Beijing, President Zhan Xiaosheng walks alongside 10 Agents on the way to his preferred coffee shop. This was a weekly routine that started when he was simply an aspiring Journalist for The Beijing Times just 18 short years ago. He often marveled at the thought that he was now possibly the most important man in the world. Feng's Coffee and Tea house, he thought, was truly a place where it didint matter that he was the president, he was just another customer. As the doors to the shop opened, Zhan's face contorted into a disgusted frown. Sitting in his preferred chair, in the corner of the room, was Japanese Ambassador to China Hideoko Kaomi. The President approached Hideoko swifty and stopped inches from his face, towering over the small man.
"What the hell do you think you are doing here. The only reason that we tolerate you in the embassy is because of our damned constitution, and you have the nerve to disgrace the sanctity of this coffee shop with your presence?"
The President spits on the Ambassador's new suit and assumes a superior posture.
Ambassador Kaomi uses a napkin to wipe the saliva off of his suit before staring upwards into the eyes of the president.
"Trust me, I would not allow myself to be subjected to the disgusting nature of this nation were I not directed to do so by the Prime Minister. I am here for a reason. The Senkaku Islands are rightfully owned by Japan, and I am here to personally demand on behalf of Japan's government to relinquish control of the Islands and remove your forces from their outposts there. In return, Japan will implore those... rouge fishermen to stop whaling in your waters."
President Xiaosheng audibly chuckeled before becoming extremely serious.
"The incident off of the Chinese coast could almost be considered an act of war. If these Fishermen don't discontinue their illegal actions, they will be boarded or fired upon by the Chinese Navy. Unconditionally."
The president pauses as the Ambassador's smile disappears.
"And the only way that those islands will return to the hands of you filthy perverse Japanese lunatics will be if the entire state of China dissapears without warning. Now get the fuck out of this store and run to your puny embassy."
The Diplomat, furious, overturns his cup of coffee and a doughnut before storming out of the shop, cursing all the way.

The owner of the shop, Mrs. Lei, comes to clean up the mess, but is stopped by the president, who proceeds to clean it up himself.
As he does this, one of his interns, a young, short man named Xi, enters and is stopped by an agent, who is told something quietly by the intern. The agent walks over to the president and relays the following: "The Golden Assembly is set to convene on the situation in Syria in 15 minutes. Without you."
The president scowls and finishes cleaning up the spilled liquid before sighing loudly. "The Damned Dragons. Its a shame they control the assembly, even the cranes would've waited for me."
The president, resigned, turns to Mrs. Lei and exasperates, "2 dozen glazed, and a hot coffee...black."

13) Does the character have any family members? :
Wife: Dr. Sandra Hamilton (39, White, Heart Surgeon, Lesbian Beard)

Secret Boyfriend: Mason Whitehall (32, White, Schoolteacher, True Partner)

Daughter: Elizabeth Hamilton (3 years old)

14) Character Personality, and Religious beliefs:
Dr. Hamilton has always been sociable and friendly, though those who are not well acquainted with him may view him as pretentious due to his interest in the arts and pursuance of academia. He takes his job incredibly seriously and has been known to seclude himself in his office for a day upon the suicide or death of one of his active patients. He has been known to be extremely secretive regarding his personal life, as he and his wife are homosexuals, married for show in an attempt to waive suspicion. Religiously, Dr. Hamilton is an adherent of a liberal interpretation of Reform Judaism, though he has at times questioned his faith and made publicly Agnostic comments. He is gifted in regards to language, being fluent in English, Hebrew, French, Icelandic, and Italian, having limited command of Spanish and German. He has a vast array of literature and religious texts in his office for patients and himself.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:45 am

Vaquas wrote:1) Nation Name: Vaquas

2) Characters Name: Dr. Corbin Hamilton

3) Characters Age (especially important if part of the elderly): 40

5) Character Rank: N/A

6) Mental, Terminal, or Chronic Conditions: N/A

7) What surgery will you be having: N/A

8 ) Character racial, and ethnic group: White

9) Character nationality: American-Icelandic dual Citizenship

10) Character position (Staff Only): Director of Psychiatry, Member of Hospital Board of Directors

11) Characters biography: Dr. Hamilton was born to a US Diplomat and Icelandic Politician in Reykjavík, Iceland, and has since held citizenship of both nations. At the age of 8, his father was called back to the States and appointed Deputy Secretary of State, giving Corbin access to a
huge swath of recourses and academic material that eventually got him into MIT. Here, at the age of 19, he met his wife, a woman also pursuing medical school who faced being outed as a Lesbian. They soon made a decision to cover for each other and were married at 20, becoming best friends while the two secretly dated the preferred sex in the shadows of Boston.
In Medical School, he specialized in Psychiatry and quickly became a nationally renowned Psychiatrist, developing new, less barbaric treatments and paving the way for the modern take on psychiatry. At the age of 33, Dr. Hamilton was forcibly detained at a public forum following the publishing of a famous-or infamous-essay that effectively proved that Homosexuality was not a mental disorder, and that Blacks functioned on the same Psychological level as whites. Following 3 days in jail, the public outrage of the Psychiatric Community, who for the most part supported his findings, prompted his release, though he was informed by the government that next time, his punishment would be much more severe. The wealth left to him by his father, who died of a stroke shortly after this incident, allowed Corbin to move to Boston, where he invested heavily in the community. He became infatuated with the idea of Longden Memorial and pumped millions of dollars into its creation, securing him a spot on the board of directors. This, coupled with his international fame or Infamy as the "Champion of The Gays" made him an interesting and necessary prospect for the experimental hospital. His 95% patient success rate made him the ideal candidate for the head of the Psychiatric department, and he quickly accepted the job.
Present with him on the day of the Quarantine is his Wife who works in the hospital (I'll get up an app for her), and his daughter in the nursery.

12) Roleplaying Sample (not too uptight about this one):
In the crowded urban streets of Beijing, President Zhan Xiaosheng walks alongside 10 Agents on the way to his preferred coffee shop. This was a weekly routine that started when he was simply an aspiring Journalist for The Beijing Times just 18 short years ago. He often marveled at the thought that he was now possibly the most important man in the world. Feng's Coffee and Tea house, he thought, was truly a place where it didint matter that he was the president, he was just another customer. As the doors to the shop opened, Zhan's face contorted into a disgusted frown. Sitting in his preferred chair, in the corner of the room, was Japanese Ambassador to China Hideoko Kaomi. The President approached Hideoko swifty and stopped inches from his face, towering over the small man.
"What the hell do you think you are doing here. The only reason that we tolerate you in the embassy is because of our damned constitution, and you have the nerve to disgrace the sanctity of this coffee shop with your presence?"
The President spits on the Ambassador's new suit and assumes a superior posture.
Ambassador Kaomi uses a napkin to wipe the saliva off of his suit before staring upwards into the eyes of the president.
"Trust me, I would not allow myself to be subjected to the disgusting nature of this nation were I not directed to do so by the Prime Minister. I am here for a reason. The Senkaku Islands are rightfully owned by Japan, and I am here to personally demand on behalf of Japan's government to relinquish control of the Islands and remove your forces from their outposts there. In return, Japan will implore those... rouge fishermen to stop whaling in your waters."
President Xiaosheng audibly chuckeled before becoming extremely serious.
"The incident off of the Chinese coast could almost be considered an act of war. If these Fishermen don't discontinue their illegal actions, they will be boarded or fired upon by the Chinese Navy. Unconditionally."
The president pauses as the Ambassador's smile disappears.
"And the only way that those islands will return to the hands of you filthy perverse Japanese lunatics will be if the entire state of China dissapears without warning. Now get the fuck out of this store and run to your puny embassy."
The Diplomat, furious, overturns his cup of coffee and a doughnut before storming out of the shop, cursing all the way.

The owner of the shop, Mrs. Lei, comes to clean up the mess, but is stopped by the president, who proceeds to clean it up himself.
As he does this, one of his interns, a young, short man named Xi, enters and is stopped by an agent, who is told something quietly by the intern. The agent walks over to the president and relays the following: "The Golden Assembly is set to convene on the situation in Syria in 15 minutes. Without you."
The president scowls and finishes cleaning up the spilled liquid before sighing loudly. "The Damned Dragons. Its a shame they control the assembly, even the cranes would've waited for me."
The president, resigned, turns to Mrs. Lei and exasperates, "2 dozen glazed, and a hot coffee...black."

13) Does the character have any family members? :
Wife: Dr. Sandra Hamilton (39, White, Heart Surgeon, Lesbian Beard)

Secret Boyfriend: Mason Whitehall (32, White, Schoolteacher, True Partner)

Daughter: Elizabeth Hamilton (3 years old)

14) Character Personality, and Religious beliefs:
Dr. Hamilton has always been sociable and friendly, though those who are not well acquainted with him may view him as pretentious due to his interest in the arts and pursuance of academia. He takes his job incredibly seriously and has been known to seclude himself in his office for a day upon the suicide or death of one of his active patients. He has been known to be extremely secretive regarding his personal life, as he and his wife are homosexuals, married for show in an attempt to waive suspicion. Religiously, Dr. Hamilton is an adherent of a liberal interpretation of Reform Judaism, though he has at times questioned his faith and made publicly Agnostic comments. He is gifted in regards to language, being fluent in English, Hebrew, French, Icelandic, and Italian, having limited command of Spanish and German. He has a vast array of literature and religious texts in his office for patients and himself.

Accepted, and a pariah. This ought to be interesting.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Won't be long at all till the IC is ready.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Benuty wrote:Won't be long at all till the IC is ready.

Looking forward to it. Hoping this will be a more relaxed RP.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Benuty wrote:Won't be long at all till the IC is ready.

Looking forward to it. Hoping this will be a more relaxed RP.

I take it your previous roleplay was pretty intense?

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:12 pm

Benuty wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:Looking forward to it. Hoping this will be a more relaxed RP.

I take it your previous roleplay was pretty intense?

Would a single special task force character be okay? He's not going to be bad ass and he would need to get along with the battalion.

I thought maybe the government would send at least one higher up/special trained person in to help. If not I'll stick with the Sergeant staff.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:14 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Benuty wrote:I take it your previous roleplay was pretty intense?

Would a single special task force character be okay? He's not going to be bad ass and he would need to get along with the battalion.

I thought maybe the government would send at least one higher up/special trained person in to help. If not I'll stick with the Sergeant staff.

Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt, but the reasons for this platoon being sent to the hospital are still going to be secret.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:14 pm

Benuty wrote:I take it your previous roleplay was pretty intense?

I generally enjoy RP's that don't require me having to post every couple hours as I have IRL things to attend to. That, and I've had bad experiences with RP's going so fast that I was kicked because I couldn't keep up (though said RP died within days if that counts as karma).
Last edited by Beiarusia on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Benuty wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Would a single special task force character be okay? He's not going to be bad ass and he would need to get along with the battalion.

Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt, but the reasons for this platoon being sent to the hospital are still going to be secret.

Yeah, I was thinking that he would be just sent in to assist the platoon, nothing else. Just told to keep order.

Probably have him feel like his talent is being wasted or something.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse