NATION

PASSWORD

Guidance {OOC|Open}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Boergandina
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Boergandina » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:34 am

Query, Faal:
Are animals able to be Guided? Would the Guide of an animal primarily reside in a form of the same species of the Guided animal? Would the Guide have a secondary form that is another kind of animal, or a human? Would the Guide be seeking to guide it's animal to one of the more animalistic gods, such as of the Native Americans?
5D Political Compass scores:
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 100%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 50%

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:35 am

Boergandina wrote:Query, Faal:
Are animals able to be Guided? Would the Guide of an animal primarily reside in a form of the same species of the Guided animal? Would the Guide have a secondary form that is another kind of animal, or a human? Would the Guide be seeking to guide it's animal to one of the more animalistic gods, such as of the Native Americans?

No.

Also, the Native Americans didn't have gods. They had one major god like figure and a lot of spirits
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Boergandina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Boergandina » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:38 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Boergandina wrote:Query, Faal:

No.

Also, the Native Americans didn't have gods. They had one major god like figure and a lot of spirits

Thank you. I was inquiring out of pure hypothesis- I knew someone would app an animal, eventually, though not I.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:42 am

Boergandina wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
No.

Thank you. I was inquiring out of pure hypothesis- I knew someone would app an animal, eventually, though not I.

Rping as an animal wouldn't be fun at all though.....My character can't hit on a cat.....Even I have my limits. XD
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Boergandina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Boergandina » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:45 am

Max empire wrote:
Boergandina wrote:Thank you. I was inquiring out of pure hypothesis- I knew someone would app an animal, eventually, though not I.

Rping as an animal wouldn't be fun at all though.....My character can't hit on a cat.....Even I have my limits. XD

Yes, but from my experience there is a dedicated minority of individuals who prefer to RP horses, dogs, cats, etc whenever possible. I have nothing against them, but I have asked in their stead to establish a precedent.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:47 am

Max empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:But it's bad for me, especially when I have to convert to Euro. That's why I'm sort of happy that we might adopt the Euro in 2018.

Well, I've been travelling around, but mostly only in Europe.

Well, what can I say :p

I love my city, and I'm proud of it. That's why I like making people want to come and visit it.

And starting next year I might become a part time touristic guide.

I can't be a slave. I'm a vampire, in a vampire city :p

Ah the Euro..... I'm sort of glad Switzerland doesn't use it. The Swiss France is probably seen as the most stable currency in the world, the Euro....Not so much.... *Cough Cough Greece*

Yeah, I've been traveling around Europe too. Just not Eastern Europe. It helps if you know or at least understand the language the country you're visiting speaks, and I can speak and understand all the languages the West European Countries use, so I naturally visited them first. :p

Well, it worked well enough. I begged my mom to take me with her and she agreed. The part that really sold it was that I told her some Romanian I knew from the city was flashing images of it to me so I'd want to visit it. :lol:

You know, I'd probably just go visit it again to take that tour then. :rofl:

When I bound you to my will, you will be my Vampire Slave. *Evil laugh* :lol2:

Tracian Empire wrote:Well, I'll probably have to go out since I need to register for the optional Chinese classes soon.

But it's raining.

So I'll probably just watch anime and make posts :p

Pretty Chill day.
I'm going to be doing that too.
I've already gone out though. Right before it began to rain too! :p Had to get my criminal records for the school I'm going to. It's literally an empty paper with my name and personal information at the top, so I don't really know why they want it. :lol2:

Well, it would certainly be much more stable than the RON. The problem is whether our economy can handle it or not. But even so, since I want to end up in Germany, I'll be glad if Romania would switch to the Euro.

Well, I've visited most of Western and Central Europe by know, and the Balkans. And I might visit Scandinavia this year. My school usually organizes some really cool trips in foreign countries.

Lol

Eh, I still don't know :p

My father has a friend who used to do tours, and he's pressing me to do it, since I know my way around the city, and what to say, and how to say it since I speak English and German. But I'll see.

Well, I just got my free premium trial to Crunchyroll, so..
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Boergandina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Boergandina » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:55 am

It has taken all of my restraint to avoid applying as a villain, because I tend to RP villains and especially enjoy the challenge of slice-of-life villaining. I wonder what Faal has in store for us.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:08 am

Boergandina wrote:
Max empire wrote:Rping as an animal wouldn't be fun at all though.....My character can't hit on a cat.....Even I have my limits. XD

Yes, but from my experience there is a dedicated minority of individuals who prefer to RP horses, dogs, cats, etc whenever possible. I have nothing against them, but I have asked in their stead to establish a precedent.

You're not talking about the Bro......Bron....The Bronies are you?

I mean, I don't usually hook up my characters with animals, but horses are at the top part of the list of acceptable animals for that. Not that I'd choose the animal over a human of course...... Unless the person is reeeeeeaaaalllllyy ugly, or an old man with a hunchback, or something like that.

You know....Just.....I'll just shut up before Fall starts shooting daggers at me through his screen or Charli or Abserdia make me feel bad for being so weird. :unsure:

Tracian Empire wrote:Well, it would certainly be much more stable than the RON. The problem is whether our economy can handle it or not. But even so, since I want to end up in Germany, I'll be glad if Romania would switch to the Euro.

Well, I've visited most of Western and Central Europe by know, and the Balkans. And I might visit Scandinavia this year. My school usually organizes some really cool trips in foreign countries.

Lol

My father has a friend who used to do tours, and he's pressing me to do it, since I know my way around the city, and what to say, and how to say it since I speak English and German. But I'll see.

Yeah, I get you. Thought I sometimes laugh at the way East Europeans want to end up in Germany. Germans want to end up in Switzerland.:lol2: Or at least living in Germany where everything is cheap and working in Switzerland for that big ass wage they'd earn compared to the one they'd earn in Germany.

Eh. I've spent more time traveling the Americas than Europe. I like the governments and the structure of things here better, but I prefer the people in the Americas to the people here. Probably because Swiss people are so boring. I literally have boring conversations about Banks and money and whatnot with my friends at school every day. XD It kills me to see how boring these people are.

Noice. Have fun. I'll be doing Swiss things.....Like working on the company me and my friends opened as a school project. No joke. We do that here. I'd love to spend some time watching some Anime right now, but money calls and I'm going on vacation tomorrow. XD *wörk wörk wörk*
Last edited by Max Empire on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:12 am

Max empire wrote:
Boergandina wrote:Yes, but from my experience there is a dedicated minority of individuals who prefer to RP horses, dogs, cats, etc whenever possible. I have nothing against them, but I have asked in their stead to establish a precedent.

You're not talking about the Bro......Bron....The Bronies are you?

I mean, I don't usually hook up my characters with animals, but horses are at the top part of the list of acceptable animals for that. Not that I'd choose the animal over a human of course...... Unless the person is reeeeeeaaaalllllyy ugly, or an old man with a hunchback, or something like that.

You know....Just.....I'll just shut up before Fall starts shooting daggers at me through his screen or Charli or Abserdia make me feel bad for being so weird. :unsure:

Tracian Empire wrote:Well, it would certainly be much more stable than the RON. The problem is whether our economy can handle it or not. But even so, since I want to end up in Germany, I'll be glad if Romania would switch to the Euro.

Lol

Yeah, I get you. Thought I sometimes laugh at the way East Europeans want to end up in Germany. Germans want to end up in Switzerland.:lol2: Or at least living in Germany where everything is cheap and working in Switzerland for that big ass wage they'd earn compared to the one they'd earn in Germany.

Eh. I've spent more time traveling the Americas than Europe. I like the governments and the structure of things here better, but I prefer the people in the Americas to the people here. Probably because Swiss people are so boring. I literally have boring conversations about Banks and money and whatnot with my friends at school every day. XD It kills me to see how boring these people are.

Noice. Have fun. I'll be doing Swiss things.....Like working on the company me and my friends opened as a school project. No joke. We do that here. I'd love to spend some time watching some Anime right now, but money calls and I'm going on vacation tomorrow. XD *wörk wörk wörk*

Well, basically, anything West of where I currently am, ignoring the former Yugoslavia, would be better than Romania. At the very least, I want to study in Germany, but since I don't think that the situation here will be fixed by then, I'll try to remain and work there.

Well, the Americas are a little too far for a poor Eastern European like me :p

Company as a school project? We have a class like that, that teaches us how to do business, but I think that everything we will do will be purely theoretical.

Well, I'm off to watching anime :p
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:19 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Max empire wrote:You're not talking about the Bro......Bron....The Bronies are you?

Well, basically, anything West of where I currently am, ignoring the former Yugoslavia, would be better than Romania. At the very least, I want to study in Germany, but since I don't think that the situation here will be fixed by then, I'll try to remain and work there.

Well, the Americas are a little too far for a poor Eastern European like me :p

Company as a school project? We have a class like that, that teaches us how to do business, but I think that everything we will do will be purely theoretical.

Well, I'm off to watching anime :p

Pretty good plan

Oh right...I forgot I'm one of those Rich Swiss people....

Eh. It's a free time thing. I have classes on that too, but this is just a hobby we continued after the school thing ended.....And I find that scary. My hobby is basically ripping people off with overpriced products. XD

Enjoy! I'm off to make the Franc signs line up. Might as well freshen up my accounting skills while I'm at it. It's been a while since I personally did the accounting for the thing.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014

Postby Abserdia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:21 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Faa Lalan wrote:Cant sleep -> Bored easily -> Rp

Can't argue with that logic.

You can't argue with any logic on NS.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Faa Lalan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Faa Lalan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:26 am

Abserdia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Can't argue with that logic.

You can't argue with any logic on NS.

Logic is for squares

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Faa Lalan wrote:Yepperoni pepperoni.

Now to think of a character. hmm. Human or Guide. Hmmmmmmm.

Someone has requested that their Guide be removed from their duties. So if you can make a Guide that would be nice

Awwwwww sweet. Time to fuck shit up. Not really.
Last edited by Faa Lalan on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:24 am

Edited my post a little at the beginning so Max something extra.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:34 am

I'm almost hooommeeeee c:
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:47 pm

So...erm...uh.

Sully apparently needs a new guide with Avalon being AWOL
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Boergandina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Boergandina » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Danceria wrote:So...erm...uh.

I need Silver to be active, as well. Today was a slow day.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Boergandina wrote:
Danceria wrote:So...erm...uh.

I need Silver to be active, as well. Today was a slow day.

Is..Silver a guardian?

Should Sully remember Avalon's Guardian?

Will Dank Memes melt Steel Beams?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Boergandina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Boergandina » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Danceria wrote:
Boergandina wrote:I need Silver to be active, as well. Today was a slow day.

Is..Silver a guardian?

Should Sully remember Avalon's Guardian?

Will Dank Memes melt Steel Beams?

Silverakia's character is indeed a Guide, who my Guide is presently interacting with.
Last edited by Boergandina on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:00 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Galnius wrote:Oh good, I was right in assuming it was just beginning.
So I can sink them at the harbor, eh?
I'll look into it, set him up.
I shall indeed.
Well I don't kno-AAHHHHHH!

Well, this is going to be interesting, nice to RP with you again Gal. Now all I need to do is just make my first post introducing Jorge.

You as well mate.
Ill finish today
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:16 pm

You reached for the secret too soon... you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light.
Shine on you crazy diamond.

How has everyone been recently?
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:54 am

Hai
I think this thread was untagged for me for some reason. :p
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:55 am

Castle Crashers wrote:Hai

Yeah same here. Thank god for Faal's sig.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:59 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:Hai

Yeah same here. Thank god for Faal's sig.

Untagged for me too. I saw a mod say it was just a technical thing.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:31 am

Abserdia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Yeah same here. Thank god for Faal's sig.

Untagged for me too. I saw a mod say it was just a technical thing.

Yup. Same thing here.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:41 am

This sort of disappeared

Weird

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse