NATION

PASSWORD

Trinity

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Indivisible Monarchy of Galaxies
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Trinity

Postby The Indivisible Monarchy of Galaxies » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:24 pm

"For as long as we can remember, the safety and well being of those called gifted, or even those known to be cursed, have been put into question by those unlike them. The entire world seeks to eliminate those they deem abnormal. That those who don't fit into their idea of normality needs to be suppressed, or destroyed."

"Some of us have experienced abuse from our families, and friends. Some of us have been driven away from our homes. But there needs to be a place for those unaccepted by the rest of society to live peacefully, and without discrimination. I sought to make such a place, and so I did!"

-Excerpt from "The Founding of Trinity"

Trinity has been the home of the gifted for many centuries. It is located near Lake Tahoe and protects those who reside within from the outside world. Gifted people have been found and brought to Trinity to control their gifts and to live their lives in peace. Many citizens are approached when their first display of their gift is shown, which is mostly during the age of puberty, which is when they are approached to go to Trinity. With, or without, their family. But there is a hidden secret about the town, and one question remains, will you survive the secrets of Trinity?

Rules and Guidelines
-Do not Godmod, do not metagame, et cetera.

-Post as often as you can. If you are unable to, or you'll be gone for a few days, say something to me.

-Most of your characters can have multiple "gifts", but mainly focus on one ability.

-I'm the OP, and as such that means that my word is final.

-Keep the amount of cursing in your posts to a minimum.

-One liners are not allowed. This is a fully fledged roleplay, not a chat/chill thread.

Code: Select all
[b]Application[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (12 + years)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Animal:[/b] (A pet)
[b]Bio:[/b]
Last edited by The Indivisible Monarchy of Galaxies on Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Return to Portal to the Multiverse