NATION

PASSWORD

Clash of Nations [IC] [Alt. History] [Cancelled]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Clash of Nations [IC] [Alt. History] [Cancelled]

Postby Gurori » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:46 pm

The year is 2017 but all is not as it seems.

Adolf Hitler was assasinated hours after he became Germany's leader, this ultimately caused internal conflict within the Nazi Party that caused it to fall. A different party came to power and in doing so, World War 2 never happened.

The Cold War had still happened but with different motivations, the Soviet Union saw the United States as a threat due to it's rapid growth in power and declared war in 1950. The Korean War never happened during this and the Cold War ended in 1970 with nobody as a victor. Tensions between the USA and the Soviet Union are high.

9/11 still happened.

International Law (Rules)

No Godmodding.

You may roleplay as an organisation.

Be realistic about your nation, Mexico couldn't magically conquer Spain, Portugal and New Zealand and even if it did, it would be difficult to control such a widespread nation.

No uber-massive empires. In a nutshell: YOU CAN'T OWN AN ENTIRE FUCKING CONTINENT!

The Falklands are British, end of.

You may claim Antarctica but not all of it, maximum claim of Antarctica is 30km.

OOC
Last edited by Gurori on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Damascus, Syria. 1830 hrs.

This was the longest any ceasefire had lasted. For once, the nation had achieved silence.

But how long would that silence last?

Assad's post-war speech was something he had revised one too many times before coming out that night with his final draft. The crowd that gathered to listen to him was larger than any crowd he had gotten during the war, and he swallowed past the nervous lump in his throat before starting.

"First off, I want to say that the last six years were probably the hardest years in Syria's history. There's not one person in this crowd who wasn't effected by the war, myself included. The propaganda put out by the Western world was very atrocious, in my opinion, and it really didn't work. What countries like the United States don't know is that sometimes it's good to be really stubborn. The odds against us were high, but we pulled through, and we---"

"Sniper! Get down!"

There was a flash of light on the roof of a building, and a bullet began streaking toward its intended target.

Pain ripped through his abdomen, and Assad blacked out before hitting the ground.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 pm

the Empire of the United Congo
Kinshasha
Imperial Palace

Emperor Kumbali Umango the I wiped the crust from his eyes as he awoke from bed. after hopping in the shower and getting dressed, he headed downstairs to see several aides and chefs hard at work cooking a breakfast for the ruler. as he sat in the golden covered chair of power, he nodded to the people making his food.
"ah, make sure not to burn the eggs,and someone get me today's paper!"
"Yes sir!"
as he was handed the paper, he mused through the daily news, the Bessho-Harambo stock had plummeted 257 points and lost the economy 18 million dollars. looking around the paper for good news, he noticed the rebel groups were still striking against the enemy. pulling his head from the newspaper, he motioned for an aide to come over here.
"Now then, how big is the Imperial Congolese Navy?"
"um, we have none sir. we only have 800 sailors and 8 small patrol boats, of those eight, five have small machine guns, two have light mortars and one just has a m1 grand rifle onboard. we have no facilites asides from local fishermen vessles we could take over."
"It's settelled then, the Plan C for Naval Expansion shall begin at once, it will consit of a large increase in Patrol vessles, to 200 such ships, the consturction of three patrol boat bases to hold 50 each, and a begining of a proper navy, five destroyers in the Molobo class, the Molobo, the Libange, the Boma, the Libeo, and the Gungu are to be consturcted at the Ports of Pointe-Noire,Boma and Banana. the naval marines shall be established as the Impeiral Congolese Marines, with my brother, Hanga Jishaka as the commander in chief of the first 1,000 that will be consripted into the service, they are to be one of the elite members of the armed forces, that is clear! now that the navy is begun, what of the Impeiral Congolese Army, it has only 50,000 am I correct in that assesment?"
"Yes sir, and we have five main bases in Kaminia for the south, Wamba for the East, Bumba for the North and the West has the military headqarters of Kikwit. they each have 10,000 well armed and eqquipped soldiers."
"Only 10,000, that will never do, insitute a draft for every man between the ages of 24 and 58 for armed service in the Imperial Army and Air Force. this shall boost up recruitment numbers while also lowering our proffessionalim of the troops, which we do not need. Now then, three armored Corps are to be organized and displaced at several provinces of the empire, I want them on our north western boarder, mainly with the african fools that run the nation of Gabon. they are to have 50 T-62 tanks and 25 BMP-1 armored personnel carriers for the 9,000 troops stationed there. are my orders clear?"
"Yes sir, we shall insitute the draft and prepare the tanks for victory!"
"good, dismissed."
as the general left the room Kumbali grabbed a cigar and began to smoke it as he typed off an ultimatum to the republic of Gabon. it wasn't healthy, but hell, it was breakfast to him.

TO: Republican fuckers that run the nation of Gabon
FROM: the eternal leader of the congo,AIDS purger, the Holy God of the Church of Kumbalism, Empire of the United Congo, finder of the stars and the heavens above, eternal President of the African Continent, world's best conga line dancer, coffee maker and football player of the republic of shoes,known lover of the ladies and no homo, purger of the devil's plot known as democracy, King of the Empire,King of the Revolutionary nebula systems and leader of the train army known as bob's toys.
Greetings my African brethren, I regret to inform you that your daily dose of pillaging and bombing has not yet been administrated, and the doctor congo will now see you with their tanks and shiny rockets, the first dose shall be an invasion of your capital, the second dose is to be taken three hours after the first one, which involves a surrender of your nation's leadership and being forced as actors into the grand revolutionary people's victorious play of heaven, led by the eternal king Kumbali Umango the infinite.

as the letter was sent, the generals were preparing the troops for the invasion. the armored cars were being driven to the boarder.

Three Hours later, Congolese-Gabonese boarder
General Ugando Nwabo unboarded the small T-62 tank he had used to get to the front lines and walked inside a small tent amid a pouring downpour of rain.
"ah, General Nwabo, good to see you here, now then, the 30,000 troops for the assault are in position, the armor is in position and the heavy guns are prepared."
"what of the air force, I was promised birds in the air to kill them."
" dont' worry of them, they should be begining, now."
as the man said that, several jets were heard screaming overhead and dropping ordnance on the military bases of Gabon, the Gabonese forces in disarray and moving in many directions on the ground. satisfied with that answer, General Nwabo boarded an armored car and patted the sides of it before saying.
"Today our empire expands it's territory, the Gabonesians shall surrender soon, and not many of you will die, there will be some resistance, and I will hate to say that some of you will die, but it will be crushed by the wheels of imperialism and nationalism as our united front crushes the enemy, forwards, to Libreville!"
the soldiers cheered as the armored cars moved across the boarder as the jets continued to drop ordnance overhead.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Kinshasa
Imperial Racing for the Elderly

Emperor Kumbali Umango the I mounted the grandmother known as Mary and stuck the wooden part of the reign in her denture less mouth, with the gums forming a salivary layer for them to use. grabbing a pistol, he shot it in the air, and then shot his opponents to the left and right, watching as either the grandma or the rider fell from his horse as the bullet entered their bodies, when the 7 rounds were dispatched, he was the only one left, but he did not want to race all around and so he clapped his hands and the white finish line was drawn behind him, declaring him the winner of the elderly person race. when the race was done and the bodies burned, he saw on the television that the President of Syria, while giving a speech had been shot. feeling sorry for the man, he noticed the man's blood type was one he did not have, but he knew an old lady that had it.
"Bring me my elderly winning grandmama."
"Yes sir."
within a few minutes after the aides disappearance the old woman was brought in on all fours and being led by promises of food.
"ah, now get a gallon of her blood."
"but that will kill h-"
"do it!"
the aide merely nodded as bullets impacted the old woman's now less living and more dead fresh corpse. a knife was taken, and the blood poured from the lady and put in a sack.
"excellent, get me a pen and paper, and freeze that bag up of blood, we can't afford to lose it!"
"Yes sir!"
as that was occurring, he began to craft a letter to the Syrian lackey.

To: President Bashar al Assad of the Republic of Syria
From:the eternal leader of the congo,AIDS purger, the Holy God of the Church of Kumbalism, Empire of the United Congo, finder of the stars and the heavens above, eternal President of the African Continent, world's best conga line dancer, coffee maker and football player of the republic of shoes,known lover of the ladies and no homo, purger of the devil's plot known as democracy, King of the Empire,King of the Revolutionary nebula systems and leader of the train army known as bob's toys Emperor Kumbali Umango I of the Empire of the United Congo
Greetings my Arabian bastard of a skinny Syrian, I have heard, unfortunately, that you were shot in an assassination attempt, and that you need blood, I, unfortunate as it may be, do not have the right kind, but My most prized racing grandmama does, and so, with much regret, enclosed in this envelope or message is a gallon of her blood that is a match with your blood, please rest assured your life is now in the hands of the elbonian air, expect the package to arrive via slingshot, or airplane, but hopefully slingshot, as the pilots are all drunk, but the slingshots are the most accurate.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:10 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
Kinshasa
Imperial Racing for the Elderly

Emperor Kumbali Umango the I mounted the grandmother known as Mary and stuck the wooden part of the reign in her denture less mouth, with the gums forming a salivary layer for them to use. grabbing a pistol, he shot it in the air, and then shot his opponents to the left and right, watching as either the grandma or the rider fell from his horse as the bullet entered their bodies, when the 7 rounds were dispatched, he was the only one left, but he did not want to race all around and so he clapped his hands and the white finish line was drawn behind him, declaring him the winner of the elderly person race. when the race was done and the bodies burned, he saw on the television that the President of Syria, while giving a speech had been shot. feeling sorry for the man, he noticed the man's blood type was one he did not have, but he knew an old lady that had it.
"Bring me my elderly winning grandmama."
"Yes sir."
within a few minutes after the aides disappearance the old woman was brought in on all fours and being led by promises of food.
"ah, now get a gallon of her blood."
"but that will kill h-"
"do it!"
the aide merely nodded as bullets impacted the old woman's now less living and more dead fresh corpse. a knife was taken, and the blood poured from the lady and put in a sack.
"excellent, get me a pen and paper, and freeze that bag up of blood, we can't afford to lose it!"
"Yes sir!"
as that was occurring, he began to craft a letter to the Syrian lackey.

To: President Bashar al Assad of the Republic of Syria
From: Emperor Kumbali Umango I of the Empire of the United Congo
Greetings my Arabian bastard of a skinny Syrian, I have heard, unfortunately, that you were shot in an assassination attempt, and that you need blood, I, unfortunate as it may be, do not have the right kind, but My most prized racing grandmama does, and so, with much regret, enclosed in this envelope or message is a gallon of her blood that is a match with your blood, please rest assured your life is now in the hands of the elbonian air, expect the package to arrive via slingshot, or airplane, but hopefully slingshot, as the pilots are all drunk, but the slingshots are the most accurate.

The aide assigned to Assad in the hospital had a look of "What the fuck is this?" open receiving this . . . "message". A long meeting was held with doctors, along with some former ambassadors to the United Congo.

"They race old people down there?!" the aide shouted. "That's preposterous! No sane nation would---"

"The United Congo has never been defined as 'sane'. Their human rights record is lower than that of North Korea, however I wouldn't be surprised if Kim Jong Un and Emperor Umango hung out on Friday nights," one of the ambassadors said.

"I'm concerned about the quality of this . . . blood he sent us," the doctor said, nervously.

"The odds of it being contaminated are high. I suggest you run some tests on it before administering it to Assad. By the way, how is he doing?"

"In and out of consciousness. Repairing the damage done to his internal organs was an all night task. He will be on liquids only for a while after he is released." The doctor stood up. "I will run tests on the donation. If it is indeed contaminated, I will send a strongly-worded letter to the emperor."

To his shock, the blood was clean, and began administering it to Assad, all the while muttering, "Crazy people."
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

Sweillia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sweillia » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Nizhniy Novgorod,

The Technocratic Union of Eurasia

Kondurov was sitting in his office twiddling his thumbs with his feet on the table, when suddenly a man burst through the door.
"We found him!" he exclaimed.
"Found who?" asked Kondurov.
"The rightful heir to the Romanov Dynasty!
Kondurov quickly took his feet off the table and walked hastily through the door pulling the man behind him.
"Where is he? What's his name?"
The man passed him a file. Kondurov opened the file to see a picture of a man beside which read: Name: Markov Pavlovich, Location: Omsk amongst other background information

He pushed the door to a room that looked liked a war room, on a budget. In the room sat a man dressed in military clothes smoking a cigar. When he seen Kondurov entering he tried to hide it but failed miserably.
"What did I tell you about smoking inside the war room? "
"I'm sorry Boss, I couldn't stop myself."
"Anyways, we've found an heir."
The general just laughed. Kondurov passed him the file. As he read it, the general's jaw dropped.
"It can't be..."
"Dispatch an intel unit there, now!"
What if the real RP was the friends we made along the way?
The Knights Peregrine

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm

South of Cyprus

There was a storm.

It was raining hard upon the ocean. It was if god dumped a bucket of water on a small portion of Earth, except that the bucket was infinite. It continued raining, no end in sight. Along with the rain, the visibility was getting lower and lower until the only way anyone could see was by using a GPS system.

In the midst of the storm, while most ships would be in harbor, there was one that wasn't. This ship was larger than any of the other ships nearby, and unlike those ships, this one was armed. The ship, the Ex-USS Thorn, cruised in the waves, water splashing all over the decks. The doors to the outside were all shut tight to prevent water from entering the superstructure, and all the crew were resting, or trying to. The ship, commissioned in the 70s, was not as advanced as vessels of 2017, but due to upgrades it retained heavy firepower. It was able to combat any threat, no matter what situation. At the front of the ship was a Mk-41 Vertical Launch System for Tomahawk Missiles. This was upgraded to accept any kind of missile, whether Chinese, Russian, or American. The ship also had two Mark 45 guns, with one facing forward and one facing aft. For Anti-Air Defence, the ship carried a Mark-29 Missile Launcher for Sea Sparrow missiles, and also carried two Phalanx CIWSs for Anti-Missile defense. Against ships, the Thorn carried both torpedoes and also two Harpoon Missile Launchers. The ship was built for all situations, and it was deadly if placed in the right hands.

The bridge of the ship was silent, with only a few people in it. One of those people was none other than Naia Czrozny, the captain of the ship and also the leader of Blue Steel. She was a silent mercenary along with the rest of the crew. In her hands was not only the crew of the ship, but also the ship itself, but her 29 year old self wasn't worried at all. She was confident in her crew's skills, and so she kept a good attitude at all times.

Her grey eyes looked at the computer screen as she ship smashed through another wave, the water splashing onto the deck and the bridge's windows. On the screen was the surrounding area with an overlapping weather map. It only showed yellow, and it might get worse. Running a hand through her black hair that had some blue streaks in it, she sighed softly, looking up from the screen. The crew were running out of supplies, she remembered. They needed to find a port to restock at, but the last two port visits were unsuccessful. They had gotten kicked out. Breaking away from her thoughts, she turned to the Helmsman.

"Helmsman, how far are we from the nearest large port?"

"Nearest large port is Latakia, in Syria, and that is about... 176 miles, or 284 kilometers." He responded. He had a thick Russian Accent, being of Russian decent.

"Alright, I want you to go contact Latakia. We need food and munitions since we're running low." Naia ordered.

"Ma'am, what will we pay with?"

"Remember that shipment of gold we stole from that container ship in the arctic? We'll use that along with maybe a Tomahawk or so."

As the Helmsman nodded, he started turning the ship towards the direction of Latakia. "What if we get rejected again?"

"Oh, we won't."

The Helmsman nodded again, before looking at the radio. He grabbed the mouthpiece, and switching to Latakia's port control frequency, he spoke. "Latakia Port Control, we are in need of supplies. May we request to dock at your port to take in supplies?"
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania
Military Equipment and Numbers
RP Ships <-- Recommended for people that are in RPs im in.

No, Yuktobania is NOT a communist country.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:25 pm

The Yuktobanian Republic wrote:South of Cyprus

There was a storm.

It was raining hard upon the ocean. It was if god dumped a bucket of water on a small portion of Earth, except that the bucket was infinite. It continued raining, no end in sight. Along with the rain, the visibility was getting lower and lower until the only way anyone could see was by using a GPS system.

In the midst of the storm, while most ships would be in harbor, there was one that wasn't. This ship was larger than any of the other ships nearby, and unlike those ships, this one was armed. The ship, the Ex-USS Thorn, cruised in the waves, water splashing all over the decks. The doors to the outside were all shut tight to prevent water from entering the superstructure, and all the crew were resting, or trying to. The ship, commissioned in the 70s, was not as advanced as vessels of 2017, but due to upgrades it retained heavy firepower. It was able to combat any threat, no matter what situation. At the front of the ship was a Mk-41 Vertical Launch System for Tomahawk Missiles. This was upgraded to accept any kind of missile, whether Chinese, Russian, or American. The ship also had two Mark 45 guns, with one facing forward and one facing aft. For Anti-Air Defence, the ship carried a Mark-29 Missile Launcher for Sea Sparrow missiles, and also carried two Phalanx CIWSs for Anti-Missile defense. Against ships, the Thorn carried both torpedoes and also two Harpoon Missile Launchers. The ship was built for all situations, and it was deadly if placed in the right hands.

The bridge of the ship was silent, with only a few people in it. One of those people was none other than Naia Czrozny, the captain of the ship and also the leader of Blue Steel. She was a silent mercenary along with the rest of the crew. In her hands was not only the crew of the ship, but also the ship itself, but her 29 year old self wasn't worried at all. She was confident in her crew's skills, and so she kept a good attitude at all times.

Her grey eyes looked at the computer screen as she ship smashed through another wave, the water splashing onto the deck and the bridge's windows. On the screen was the surrounding area with an overlapping weather map. It only showed yellow, and it might get worse. Running a hand through her black hair that had some blue streaks in it, she sighed softly, looking up from the screen. The crew were running out of supplies, she remembered. They needed to find a port to restock at, but the last two port visits were unsuccessful. They had gotten kicked out. Breaking away from her thoughts, she turned to the Helmsman.

"Nearest large port is Latakia, in Syria, and that is about... 176 miles, or 284 kilometers." He responded. He had a thick Russian Accent, being of Russian decent.

"Alright, I want you to go contact Latakia. We need food and munitions since we're running low." Naia ordered.

"Remember that shipment of gold we stole from that container ship in the arctic? We'll use that along with maybe a Tomahawk or so."

As the Helmsman nodded, he started turning the ship towards the direction of Latakia. "What if we get rejected again?"

"Oh, we won't."

The Helmsman nodded again, before looking at the radio. He grabbed the mouthpiece, and switching to Latakia's port control frequency, he spoke. "Latakia Port Control, we are in need of supplies. May we request to dock at your port to take in supplies?"

The port controller responded in Russian with a thick Arabic accent. "Negative, Ex-USS Thorn, the whole of Syria is on lockdown after the attempted assassination of President Assad. Can you last two weeks?"

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The Yuktobanian Republic wrote:South of Cyprus

There was a storm.

"Oh, we won't."

The port controller responded in Russian with a thick Arabic accent. "Negative, Ex-USS Thorn, the whole of Syria is on lockdown after the attempted assassination of President Assad. Can you last two weeks?"

The Helmsman looked at Naia, and he shook his head. Naia then nodded at him, and the Helmsman responded. "There is a storm out here and we have less than a day's worth of food left. I do not think we can survive even one week."
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:39 pm

The Yuktobanian Republic wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

The Helmsman looked at Naia, and he shook his head. Naia then nodded at him, and the Helmsman responded. "There is a storm out here and we have less than a day's worth of food left. I do not think we can survive even one week."

There was some Arabic shouting on the other line, before the Russian-speaker returned. "We can provide you with an air escort. Once you dock, you will not be able to leave until the lockdown lifts."

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

There was some Arabic shouting on the other line, before the Russian-speaker returned. "We can provide you with an air escort. Once you dock, you will not be able to leave until the lockdown lifts."

As the helmsman gave Naia a thumbs up, he finally responded just as the ship smashed through another wave. "Blue Steel thanks you. We will be arriving within two hours." he said as he placed down the radio. Naia smiled as she looked out the window of the ship, into the storm.
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

As the helmsman gave Naia a thumbs up, he finally responded just as the ship smashed through another wave. "Blue Steel thanks you. We will be arriving within two hours." he said as he placed down the radio. Naia smiled as she looked out the window of the ship, into the storm.

The air escort, consisting of four fighter jets, was provided as soon as the Ex-USS Thorn entered Syrian airspace.

Assad had been awake for about four hours when the Blue Steel was being escorted. While he was supposed to be recovering, an aide insisted on barging into his room with the news.

The good news was that the man who shot him had been found and arrested trying to escape into Lebanon. The other . . . well, I don't know whether to say it is good or strange, so I'll just say "news" was that the emperor of United Congo had sent blood to Assad.

"United Congo?" Assad moaned, slowly raising his hand to rub the sleep from his eyes. "Aren't they a Third World outhouse?"

"Sir . . . I am not joking. The emperor said the blood came from his . . . 'prize-winning racing grandmama'."

Assad frowned. "Am I still under anesthesia?"

"Sir, I'm not joking. Read the letter they sent."

Unfortunately, Assad couldn't read the letter at the moment because of the effects of the medicine. In fact, it made him nauseous. "Is there anything else I need to know?"

"Yes. The Ex-USS Thorn is docking in Latakia."

"You mean the ship of the Blue Steel?"

"Yes. They're in need of supplies."

"Tell their captain to meet me here. I want to discuss something with them."

"Sir, you're in---"

"Just do it."

Nodding, the aide left to send the invitation to the Blue Steel's leader.

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Technocratic Union of Eurasia, Moscow

Today marked the beginning of a new Era for Eurasia, as it would be the first nation in the world to complete the undertaking of sending a man to Mars. Eurasian Premier Gennady Zyuganov was to preside over this event at Nyonoksa. As of now though, he stood at a podium in front of Red Square, where the original revolutionaries carried the flags of communism almost 100 years prior. For years, Eurasia had led the world in the fields of IT and space flight. It alone had the world's largest space station, and plans were being drafted to establish a settlement on the Moon by 2030.

Zyuganov knew that it was due to Eurasia's excellent education system and demanding requirements that the nation had advanced so quickly. Technocratic communism remained the norm, despite the entire outside world having long forsaken any sort of left wing economic stance. Especially the dirty American Capitalist pigs. Many Soviets still remembered the war, and the use of American nuclear weapons. Even so, those events had long passed, it was now time to move on.

Zyuganov was now talking to Congressional head Alexander Razborov about the upcoming flight. Both were quite excited for what would hopefully be the greatest event of the early 21st century.

"You know Razborov, I never thought I would be the one presiding over this day." Zyuganov began.

"Indeed comrade. The Union has advanced quite a lot since the great reformation. Thanks to our technocratic system, we now stand on equal footing with our American and European counterparts. On the other hand, why did you say what you said?" Razborov asked.

"I was never particularly smart, and always lingered somewhere in the middle when it came to grades back in school. You could say I was lucky when selected as Premier."

"You've always been quite the speaker."

"I guess."

The two then starred out into the crowd of Soviets that had gathered in Red Square. Zyuganov was to make a speech.

"Good luck." Razborov said briefly, before leaving the podium.

"Comrades." Zyuganov began. "Today marks a great day in Soviet History. Roughly 100 years ago, our forefathers lead our people in revolution against the corrupt Czarist regime, and overthrew a corrupt system that only seeked to oppress. 40 years ago, we once again rose up to overthrow the corrupt hardline regime that had dragged us into a war we couldn't win. Stalin and his cronies were not heroes, they were fools and traitors. Ever since then, we have strived to rebuild our nation and reach new horizons. Today we launch the SR-70 rocket towards Mars. Onboard will be a team of 4 astronauts, all who are ready to explore the red planet. One day it might be truly red." He paused with a smile.

"Anyways, I wish good luck to all participants in this launch. May you have a safe journey!"

With that, Zyuganov left the stage, and other scientists went up to speak. The whole event was to be broadcasted on nation-wide television and certain international channels.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Kinshasha

Emperor Kumbali Umango the I was sitting at his mahogany wooden desk with golden handles, thinking of ways to make his nation a world power. the invasion of Gabon had begun scarcely a day ago, and had been connected with it through and through, with the whole attacking their capital already. the nation's economic minister entered the room with a 5,000 Union bill bribing the emperor's attention to the lanky accountant turned minister's business.
"what is it, Hurgambe?"
" I'm sorry to say sir, but we are on the verge of bankruptcy, many people are upset at our economic policies, such as uh, killing people with a BMI of less than 1% with the exception of soldiers and politicians, that has lead to 80,000 deaths and many jobs lost. we have over 40 million people of the 46 million workforce that are out of jobs, and many of our aging bridges are collapsing due to faulty wiring and stuff, leading to many deaths. If you want my Policy on an economic budget for this y-" "I don't, here are my guidelines for the economic policy, 3% of the nation, that's around 2,160,000 people, are to be in the production of food, and working on 216 farms that hold 10,000 workers each all around the nation. that should boost food production. and 5% of our population, that's 3,600,000 people, are to be working in factories devoted to the production of war goods, with 1,000 people per factory which is 3,600 factories total in the nation... the army shall be increased from 260,000 soldiers to 400,000 soldiers, which is around 0.6% of the population in the armed forces, increasing it from point 0.3% to 0.6%, it shall give us many more soldiers to work with. here is also a policy on forgivers, any white man shall be identified with a white card they shall use for identification. any Asian a yellow card, and any Yangano an orange card. that is the policies I shall implement,are they clear, Economics Minister?"
"They will lead to economic ruin for the nation, but I cannot disagree with the Emperor."
Umbango merely nodded and left the room.

Gabonese capital of Libreville
General Ugando Nwabo spotted the shining lights of the enemy's capital from the armored car he was stationed in.
"tell the order for the tanks to advance, we must capture the enemy's capital, that is the main war goal of this offensive, are my orders clear?"
"Yes sir, the 6th Congolese tank division under captain Hojo Haraja shall flank to the left of the city, through the bangi bonogo mountain pass."
"excellent, have them meet us at the other side of the valley."
as twenty nine T-55s and eleven BMP 1s split off and headed for the valley, the rest of the force continued their advance to the enemy city, the tanks roaring across the plains as the enemy's hidden gun positions let loose with sheets of flame, taking out several BMP 1s and T-55 tanks in the rear that were slower to catch up to the main force. as the armored columns advanced and dispersed along the field, the roar from their main guns were heard throughout the city as the machine guns let loose with a rip rip rip sound.

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:24 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

The air escort, consisting of four fighter jets, was provided as soon as the Ex-USS Thorn entered Syrian airspace.

Assad had been awake for about four hours when the Blue Steel was being escorted. While he was supposed to be recovering, an aide insisted on barging into his room with the news.

The good news was that the man who shot him had been found and arrested trying to escape into Lebanon. The other . . . well, I don't know whether to say it is good or strange, so I'll just say "news" was that the emperor of United Congo had sent blood to Assad.

"United Congo?" Assad moaned, slowly raising his hand to rub the sleep from his eyes. "Aren't they a Third World outhouse?"

"Sir . . . I am not joking. The emperor said the blood came from his . . . 'prize-winning racing grandmama'."

Unfortunately, Assad couldn't read the letter at the moment because of the effects of the medicine. In fact, it made him nauseous. "Is there anything else I need to know?"

"Sir, you're in---"

"Just do it."

As the four jets flew over the Thorn, Naia realized that the storm was also calming down. The only thing there was now was just rain hitting the deck. There were no waves that were the size of houses hitting the ship. There was only rain.

It made Naia feel miserable.

It was just her and the Helmsman in the bridge. Most of the computer screens were turned off. The ship continued on it's way, following the jet escorts toward the port. The constant rumble of the ship's engines were the only thing audible at the moment.

That changed when Naia's main computer started beeping at a message. She quickly opened it up, and read the message quick. Skimming over the transcript, she decided to write back to confirm.

We accept, although do I get escorted there or do I have to provide my own transportation?
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Narintia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Narintia » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:35 am

United Socialist States of Europe
Paris.
The City of Lights. For just under 50 years, it was under the rule of the United Socialist States of Europe- one of the world's superpowers. It had grown accordingly- over 3 million people now lived in the city. The Premier- Phillipe Poutou walked across the balcony of the presidental palace to the meeting room. The meeting room of the most powerful people in the nation- not the government officials or the wealthy people- but the capitalists. These men worked secretly, in the shadows, making sure the state masqueraded as a Communist Superpower- the last in the world, but, in essence, making the state a State Capitalist society in form. Private Industry was barred, the few pockets of private industry that remained was 49% owned by the government. He entered the room.
''Phillipe! You are late!'' one man shouted. ''Please, excuse me. I am sorry.'' ''Well, we have came to a decision. One of your cloth making factories needs subsidizing, and there is one country that could use integrating into our nation. The cotton industry of Egypt is strong- strong enough to rival the USA's. Shall we invade?''
Phillipe stared at the man. A invasion of Egypt.
''Let it be so. The end of next month.''
''Perfect.''
aaaaaaa

weird socialist thing, estonian

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:43 am

Krugeristan wrote:

"Sir, you're in---"

"Just do it."

As the four jets flew over the Thorn, Naia realized that the storm was also calming down. The only thing there was now was just rain hitting the deck. There were no waves that were the size of houses hitting the ship. There was only rain.

It made Naia feel miserable.

It was just her and the Helmsman in the bridge. Most of the computer screens were turned off. The ship continued on it's way, following the jet escorts toward the port. The constant rumble of the ship's engines were the only thing audible at the moment.

That changed when Naia's main computer started beeping at a message. She quickly opened it up, and read the message quick. Skimming over the transcript, she decided to write back to confirm.

We accept, although do I get escorted there or do I have to provide my own transportation?

Re: USS Thorn (BLUE STEEL)

You will be escorted there. When you dock, we will have a vehicle waiting.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:51 am

Böhmisches Reich
Austrian Alps

"A visit from his majesty?"
"Why should he come here?"
"Quick, get the good uniforms!"
"This must be a hoax!"
"Doesn`t matter. Look ready for combat!"
"Everyone make grim faces!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAACHTUNG! HIS MAJESTY, EMPEROR REHOR BÍLEK OF THE BOHEMIAN EMPIRE, SUPREME LEADER OF THE BOHEMIAN ARMED FORCES!"
"HEIL KAISER BÍLEK!"

And that was the situation when his majesty arrived at the northern border fortifications in the far west of the Austrian Alps. He had merely come to check up on the situation and if the construction and modernization effort with the fortifications was progressing as planned. Those fortifications had been standing ever since Bohemia had declared itself an empire. It used much of it`s natural defensive positions and additionally fortified them in order to be secured against foreign threats. Foreign threats such as the USSE in the West.

The Carpathians in the east had also been fortified long ago to protect the Bohemians from the dreaded Soviet Union or the new Eurosian Technocracy. Bohemia had indeed spent large amounts of ressources in the past decades to improve it`s defenses. What the world didn`t know was that the Bohemian army had also been greatly reorganized and modernized, making it capable to do more than defending and now able to launch large scale operations. Though those were all more or less land- and airlocked because Bohemia lacked access to the sea and thus had no naval presence at all.

Rehor smirked while walking along a concrete rampart built into a mountainside. Bohemian Soldiers were standing at attention left and right and shouted his name, hailing him as allmighty emperor while keeping grim and serious faces in order to look menacing and like real soldiers. The problem was that they all had never seen any kind of war. They had great training and their equipment was often superior to that of their counterparts in other nations but they all didn`t have any combat experience. Same for the High Command. Of course the Bohemian Military had learned a lot while observing the battles of the 2. World War but it still wasn`t the same as participating in it.

But Rehor wanted to change that. In this very moment about 200.000 soldiers were moved out of their barracks in the core lands and stealthily deployed to the Bohemian southern Border. And especcially deployed near Slovenia. Slovenia! It was once Austrian Crown Land and had provided sea access for them. Now that Austria was Bohemian core land it was completely justified to reclaim what was lost and finally gain access to the seas. Rehor planned a Blitzkrieg against Slovenia with his highly mobile mechanized Divisions while the rest of the troops deployed to the south would help the border defense troops in defending against anyone in the south trying to use this opportunity to strike against Bohemia and hit it somewhere else.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:08 am

The announcement of the Technocratic Union's mission to send astronauts to Mars surely dumbfounded the people of Japinea, for years the nation's technology had rivaled Eurasia's own technology but they were always one step ahead. Japinea had been preparing to obtain a colony on the Moon and send humans to Mars for years now but this was all now at threat.

Prime Minister Jing Feng along with his deputies Hogai Fujikawa and Chun Seo Hyeon rose to the stand today in a broadcast. "Hello, people of Japinea and the greater world. We have a very important announcement to make regarding Eurasia's plan to send men to Mars." Jin said, an atmosphere of anticipation filling the room. "Japinea shall be sending some of it's own Astronauts to Mars as well." The crowd cheered as he said this, this was the thing that Japinea was waiting for. "Our Mars Craft is expected to launch in five days, you may book tickets to watch the launch. The Mars Craft also serves as a space station, allowing for any future Mars crafts to dock and refuel." Jing explained, the crowd cheered even louder than before. The broadcast soon ended.
Last edited by Gurori on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Oland-Gotland-Scania
Secretary

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Oland-Gotland-Scania » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:23 am

Phristina,Kosovo

King Dejan was in his room in the palace,it was 11.35 a.m. by then.'Ding!',he rang the bell.His aide came quickly to his side.'Yes,master?',said the aide.
'Bring today's papers,and order the chef to prepare a feast!'
"Yes,sir'
Like most other kings,Dejan was only interested in the politics colomn.
The newspaper was passed to him.Dejan looked at a few headlines
'Congo Emperor's grandma donated blood to Syria's sultan' 'They allied?!'thought Dejan
Next up,he read about Romania disapproval of Kosovo's independence.Dejan got angrier.
And then,it was the article about eurasia and japinea's space wars.'f**k''Today's headlines are s**t' Dejan concluded as Kosovo has no ability to sent an astronaut to space.Dejan closed the newspaper and left his room abruptly

That lunch,Dejan had no appitite.After lunch,Dejan held a meeting with the military officer.They were planning to recruit more soldiers with money,for some reason.

Treskovia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:30 am

Gurori wrote:The announcement of the Technocratic Union's mission to send astronauts to Mars surely dumbfounded the people of Japinea, for years the nation's technology had rivaled Eurasia's own technology but they were always one step ahead. Japinea had been preparing to obtain a colony on the Moon and send humans to Mars for years now but this was all now at threat.

Prime Minister Jing Feng along with his deputies Hogai Fujikawa and Chun Seo Hyeon rose to the stand today in a broadcast. "Hello, people of Japinea and the greater world. We have a very important announcement to make regarding Eurasia's plan to send men to Mars." Jin said, an atmosphere of anticipation filling the room. "Japinea shall be sending some of it's own Astronauts to Mars as well." The crowd cheered as he said this, this was the thing that Japinea was waiting for. "In addition." Hogai spoke up. "We will also be sending some Astronauts and equipment to the Moon in order to create the first Moon Colony." The crowd only grew louder. Now was Chun's time to speak. "The Japinean Aerospace Exploration Agency has been working on this for many years, the colony craft which we have dubbed "Akihito" after the Japanese Emperor will be launched in about a week or so. "Our Mars Craft is expected to launch in five days, you may book tickets to watch the launch. The Mars Craft also serves as a space station, allowing for any future Mars crafts to dock and refuel." Chun explained, the crowd cheered even louder than before. The broadcast soon ended.

-"Well, it happened."

-"I told you it would."

-"Looks like it's time to let the world know of Project Horizon."

-"And speed up construction of the Castle."

To: the international community

To all nations, we have heard of the lunar colonization effort, and we want to tell you, we have already been planing to do the same. We will not be halted. If you interfere, you will face dire consequences.
Last edited by Treskovia on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem

Tier 8, Level 0, 1 or 3(depends on species), Type 7 civilization acording to this.

Songs to associate with me:
Anthem of the Xenophile Association, a group of people who love aliens
Anthem of the Patriot's League

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:36 am

Treskovia wrote:
Gurori wrote:The announcement of the Technocratic Union's mission to send astronauts to Mars surely dumbfounded the people of Japinea, for years the nation's technology had rivaled Eurasia's own technology but they were always one step ahead. Japinea had been preparing to obtain a colony on the Moon and send humans to Mars for years now but this was all now at threat.

Prime Minister Jing Feng along with his deputies Hogai Fujikawa and Chun Seo Hyeon rose to the stand today in a broadcast. "Hello, people of Japinea and the greater world. We have a very important announcement to make regarding Eurasia's plan to send men to Mars." Jin said, an atmosphere of anticipation filling the room. "Japinea shall be sending some of it's own Astronauts to Mars as well." The crowd cheered as he said this, this was the thing that Japinea was waiting for. "In addition." Hogai spoke up. "We will also be sending some Astronauts and equipment to the Moon in order to create the first Moon Colony." The crowd only grew louder. Now was Chun's time to speak. "The Japinean Aerospace Exploration Agency has been working on this for many years, the colony craft which we have dubbed "Akihito" after the Japanese Emperor will be launched in about a week or so. "Our Mars Craft is expected to launch in five days, you may book tickets to watch the launch. The Mars Craft also serves as a space station, allowing for any future Mars crafts to dock and refuel." Chun explained, the crowd cheered even louder than before. The broadcast soon ended.

-"Well, it happened."

-"I told you it would."

To all nations, we have heard of the lunar colonization effort, and we want to tell you, we have already been planing to do the same. We offer you help in achieving the expansion of humanity through the cosmos.

After receiving this notice about everyone wanting to colonize space, Assad balled up the sheet of paper and threw it into a garbage can near the door. He was really pissed that only the United Congo had heard about the attempt on his life (even though they're legally insane), so he sent a reply to the Scandinavian Federation.

Re: The Scandinavian Federation.

I got shot, and you all are worried about colonizing the moon?

-President Assad

Treskovia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:48 am

Krugeristan wrote:
Treskovia wrote:-"Well, it happened."

-"I told you it would."

To all nations, we have heard of the lunar colonization effort, and we want to tell you, we have already been planing to do the same. We offer you help in achieving the expansion of humanity through the cosmos.

After receiving this notice about everyone wanting to colonize space, Assad balled up the sheet of paper and threw it into a garbage can near the door. He was really pissed that only the United Congo had heard about the attempt on his life (even though they're legally insane), so he sent a reply to the Scandinavian Federation.

-President Assad

We apologize. We just sent the message when we heard that you were shot. Do you want aid money sent your way?
Last edited by Treskovia on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
National Anthem

Tier 8, Level 0, 1 or 3(depends on species), Type 7 civilization acording to this.

Songs to associate with me:
Anthem of the Xenophile Association, a group of people who love aliens
Anthem of the Patriot's League

Oland-Gotland-Scania
Secretary

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Oland-Gotland-Scania » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:49 am

Dejan changed his mind,and soon asked his aide to book tickets online. In support ,he also suggested to send kosovo's top astronaut,Alexis Edithikov to join in the project.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:56 am

Treskovia wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

-President Assad

We apologize. We just sent the message when we heard that you were shot. Do you want aid money sent your way?

Re: Scandinavian Federation

No, I don't want your aid money. Don't you need all your money to colonize the f***ing moon?

-President Assad

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse