NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball Universe: The Forever War Part Two[IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Dragonball Universe: The Forever War Part Two[IC]

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Dragonball Universe: The Forever War Part Two

Introduction:

For the second time in a millennia, two Acrosians have dragged the entire universe into a struggle. Like their father before them, both stand ready to destroy the universe, if only so they can rule the ashes. While the brothers Arctica and Frost lash out at each other from their respective empires, Glacia, the youngest of the three, works quietly in the background, waiting for both to destroy each other so she can fill the vacuum.

But while the siblings let their armies clash, several groups remain stuck between the warring powers. Hidden away in Glacia's territory, the Saiyan Tabbis prepares to lead a crusade against the being who destroyed the Saiyan homeworld, while simultaneously attempting to garner the last of his race to the battle. While the warriors who helped Tabbis retrieve his daughter rest with him, the four warriors who agreed to Otis's training had begun preparing to return to Glacia, having acheived the most that they could out of their three months training.

While in the wider universe, the Kaioshin Atum has bitterly accepted the coming war between Arctica and Frost as fate, and following the Saiyan Hikari's failure to find Kale and stop him, sent Hikari to Hell. Not content to sit by, Atum has begun attempting to sway his fellow Kaioshins to the cause of intervening, and has made little progress. Looking into the mortal world for evidence of the needed intervention, Atum found the evidence he needed.

A small group of Bounty hunters who held onto seeds meant only for the Gods...
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Time Patrol Saul

New Rnclave wrote:Juno: The Multiverse:

In a bright flash of light, the Time Patrol Saiyan descended on the ground of an unnamed planet in the target timeline, and as soon as he began sensing, he sighed. Phew, I came in just in time. According to the Time Scroll, this timeline is supposed to go about the same way as the one he visited when he went back in time for the first time, and yet all the familiar powers are gone... No Father, no other heroes, and no Arcosians, either. Only three suspiciously overpowered energy signatures.

It's odd... I've visited thousands of timelines in my trips, and yet I've never felt these three people before. Even if their signatures are somewhat familiar...

No time to waste, then. Saul placed the scroll in his pocket and muttered:

"Kai-Kai."

These words were the key to the Kaioshin Instant Movement technique, and as soon as he muttered them, he appeared behind a boulder in the scene, lowering his power and peeking his head out. Indeed, there were three Saiyans out there and the mangled corpses of the Earthling fighters that challenged them. Unlike Darrek, who certainly didn't look evil from the outside, these ones carried the menacing look all day long. Bastards... Do they not know how many sets of Dragon Balls we'll have to gather to fix all this? It's a good thing that Tokitoki City has an upgraded set, one that can revive people of any power level, but it's going to take so long...

"So..." Saul muttered, stepping out of the shade and approaching the trio. A blue aura appeared around him but it was barely visible, as if it was a mere glow above his body. One more trick of the Inward Ki Technique. The "glow" reflected off the Time Patrol Badge on his gi, too. "Having fun yet? Or should I call the police? Oh, wait-"

The Saiyan stopped and pointed to his chest. "I am the police." Hehe, thanks, Darrek.
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:07 am

Atum

Atum sat with two of his lower attendants at his sides. He was sipping tea, a favorite of his. There was an anxious man in front of him, only able to keep himself intact knowing that Atum was a God of Creation, not Destruction. He knew Atum wouldn't do anything, should he fail.

Atum smiled at the man. He wanted him to feel more comfortable. The silence had been present for the better of a minute, and he could see the person shaking, although seldom. "Well, then." Atum said, putting his tea down. "You were the one chosen, weren't you?" He said, taking a small sip. "You should know your job already, but let me go over it for you. Out of all of the Otherworld, my attendants chose you to be my Champion. You have a simple job, something I am sure you are able to do. You will go and attempt to exterminate the two known as Artica and Frost."

The man gulped. They're the children of the so called Emperor of the Galaxy.. He thought. Atum laughed a tiny laugh, before continuing. "If you succeed in your mission, I will resurrect you, simple as that. If you fail, then you'll be sent back. I hope you understand."

"Of course, I will attempt to complete my mission, to the best of my abilities." The man said, swallowing his fear.

"Good. Then go, Krass. Go and prepare, for the forever war."

The Namekian man nodded, and as Atum snapped his fingers, was gone.

Atum took another sip of his tea. He was hoping this would make some difference.

All he had to do know, was to gain the trust of the other Kaioshins. He sighed. "Notify the other Kaioshins that I would like to talk to them" Atum said, and his attendants were gone.
Last edited by Castain on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:49 am

Tree of Might
Planet Koron

Now, where did we leave off?

---------------------

"Our boss is the most ruthless Saiyan in the galaxy! Some say he's even stronger than Tab-"

"Don't even get me started on him." Ryou folded his arms, reminiscing about the Saiyan Triumvir that was reluctant to tag along with him on their mission for the Dragon Balls. "He wasn't as strong as Koba, that's for sure. I'm only gonna be scared if your boss shows your face to me right now and turns out to be some spooky space monster."

The Bounty Hunters briefly exchanged looks among one another. Aoron suddenly spoke up, stepping forth, alongside the smaller Aorons. "Our boss gave us a mission - stop you from destroying the Tree of Might! And, in case you haven't noticed, your Mūten isn't here. Pranked."

Ryou looked among the band of aliens, especially the Kream/Peye pair and Aoron, and scoffed. "Well, you've been doing a GREAT job with that mission." He said. "Cress and I are as alive as ever."

"You won't be soon!" Peye yelled. The white, red-eyed alien flashed his elf-like ears as he untied his dreadlocks, letting them cover the blinking, blood red earrings he wore. "You have yet to see the secret that my brother and I hold!"

Ryou rolled his eyes, and looked back at Cress, who likely looked just as bored as he did. Ryou sighed, turning back to the misfit group of aliens. "Okay. Who dies firs-"

Ryou and Cress were both suddenly hit by an invisible wave of force, which seemed to focus the damage on their heads. Overcome with a sudden, head-splitting headache, Ryou doubled over in pain, allowing the little Aorons and lesser aliens to swarm him.

But, this was only a simple Ruse, as Ryou suddenly rolled over onto his back, grinning. Flashing his hands in front of his face, he shouted, "SOLAR FLARE!", producing a blinding, eye-burning flash of light which blinded most everyone in its vicinity, save for Cress, Ryou himself, and maybe the Kream/Peye brothers.

With the attackers disoriented, Ryou leaped back, pointing towards Aoron, lobbing a golden orb of ki energy into his direction. If his calculations were correct, Cress would be attacking just as his attack hit...

...Hopefully.
Last edited by Turmenista on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:11 am

Otis

"I'm here to teach you, not humiliate you." Otis said. "If I were to end this after your first strikes, you'd not be getting much out of it." And with that the young Saiyan took to the offense. Otis blocked the kick with left hand, and just simply moving side to side to avoid David's blows. "So I've got a question for you. You're obviously not interested in the title of God of Destruction. In fact you seem more interested in taking down the Arcosian siblings. Assuming they don't kill themselves over whatever nonsense they hate eachother about. Arctica is a psychotic manchild, who's only still alive because of his slightly above average strength. Frost is psychotic and paranoid, and Glacia's only slightly better. What's your end goal?" He asked purely out of curiosity.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:53 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Otis

David Rothstein

"Oh... well..."

That's an odd question.

David eased up a little on his offense - while still attacking with high-speed punches and kicks, he gave himself a little bit more mental space for a chat.

"Well... here's the deal. I'm pretty sure you already know this, but a little less than a year ago, Glacia came up to our planet and blew it up without a thought. Then, just to add insult to injury, she recruited me and a group of other fighters to travel across the Universe and collect the Dragon Balls for her. And those six months of travel - they really showed how weak I actually am. I've seen my comrades, some of which I like, get beaten around, bleed, crawl and beg for mercy near death, every time only surviving through sheer luck. Numerous times. And I couldn't do anything about it - I would often do worse than the others, too."

Just listing all those things gave David some bad memories... Tuffle and the Ravager planet alone could fill the gap. I have a reputation for never taking anything serious, but if there's one thing I do, it's that. The Saiyan did a backflip to gain some distance, then powered up in a white aura and began to charge an energy blast. The fight is still going on, after all.

"And I just don't want to see things like this happen in front of me and at the same time be unable to stop them, you know? If those three Arcosians that people mention are truly as evil as you and the others say they are, then it's only a matter of time before they stand before my team, or other innocent people, or Aonori..."

David stretched his arms in front of him and fired a barrage of energy blasts, all somewhat homing towards the divine opponent.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:53 am

Botarah

After Botarah had eradicated a few more planet's populaces, he realized that there was an even easier way to get power: The PTO itself. If he was able to take the strength of the strongest people in the universe, then nothing would stop him from achieving his goal.

He set his next course for Glacia's mothership, the one place where he could find the most power. He sat back and relaxed, the conflicting voices in his head now speaking in harmony, all pleading for more power... More power...

Botarah was no longer himself, but he didn't care. All he cared about was his mission: Avenging his father and destroying the one who almost eradicated his race. Botarah thought to himself that not finishing all of the Majins would be the guilty party's downfall.

The computer in the pod alerted Botarah, saying "Expected flight duration: 3 hours, 27 minutes." At that, Botarah put his head back and went to sleep, waiting for his chance to get more power.
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Not really a politics person, I don't care much about it.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:39 am

Spicer

The flurry of punches came quickly, pointedly, and with a genuine desire to kill.

Spicer smiled arrogantly as he weaved between the jabs. The boy was fast, that was true, but Spicer had the edge of experience. Spicer's opponent was slow on his left hook, something Spicer noticed almost immediately. The General moved to the right as soon as the punch near his face and planted a jab of his own, embedded with a nice bit of ki. The attacked landed just where he wanted it to: Tabbis nose.

Although Spicer was enjoying his time training and sparring with the other assembled heroes Glacia called, he couldn't help but think at times to Luna, where Amelia returned.

"I have to lead my people," she said during their emotional goodbye. Still, Spicer vowed when this conflict was over that he would return to the Earth Queen.

Glacia

The massive ship loomed over the cosmos as it neared Planet Glacia 394. The Admiral approached Glacia as she watched from the bridge. He bowed, even though his Princess' back was to him.

"My Lady, we are nearing capital space. Landing ETA is 45.4 minutes." Glacia stood silent for several moments as the Admiral waited patiently. She was lost in through, calculating the moves of the galactic chess game she and her brothers were playing. Finishing her mental move, the Arcosian cocked her head towards the officer.

"Very well. Inform the Palace of my return."
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Otis

"I meant after. Let's say that after I train you, you become powerful enough to defeat Glacia. You go out and kill her or whatever, then what?" He asked watching as the Saiyan increased his power level, likely to compensate for the multitasking required to keep talking while fighting. David charged up some blasts. At first the blasts seemed to connect and blew up. "But, that can't be the end of the story. The Arcosian's downfall is inevitable. Their power has long since gone to their heads." Came Otis's voice from behind the young man. "Which is sad. I was considering making one of them the God of Destruction, and as funny as it would be to spend a few centuries smacking them around, I don't feel like dealing with their insufferable attitudes for the next few million years." Otis was keeping the conversation going for two reasons. First, he was genuinely interested to know what the plans for the future were, and second it was to help train his reflexes. Keep him on his toes, and get him started on one of the training paths.

Fawkes

The pilot, who Fawkes dubbed Bob, much to his chagrin, did as he was told and flew the ship to the base that was first on the list. A relatively small one, but likely invaluable for recon purposes. "We're here Commander. I'll wait here until you're done doing your thing." He said and pulled out what was basically an E-book that he was going to read, until Fawkes grabbed the device and stomped it into about 10,000 pieces. "That costed money you inept buffoon!"

"Oh, I know all about money. I used to be an accountant before all this nonsense. Good one too. Anyways, you're not gonna be slacking off while I'm doing all the work. We, and by we I of course mean me, am going to toughen you up. Same process that I went through. First step is numbing you to extreme violence. Follow me. Stay out of their way. Stay out of my way. And don't die. The last step can be avoided by adhering to the first few steps. Any questions?" Fawkes didn't give Bob any time to actually answer his question. Even though he clearly had one. "Good. Glad you're on board." He obviously wasn't, but Fawkes clearly didn't care. "Now then, let's go knock! You'd better be right behind me or I swear I will drag you down there."

Bob decided that objecting to the man wasn't the smartest idea. Even after he jumped out of the ship and flew down to the base. Bob watched as Fawkes smashed through the roof and immediately went to work. A guard was crushed under the massive force of Fawkes's feet. He did as he was told and tried to stay hidden as Fawkes made a very visceral display of everyone in the room. Fawkes didn't hesitate in the slightest as he thrust his hand straight through the chest of a guard, and had the man's heart in his hand. Which he quickly dropped as a few more soldiers, one of which made the mistake of being born with very large, sharp horns. "Bob! Watch this! Pay very close attention." There were three men, one too many for his demonstration. He grabbed the horned soldier quite forcefully.

"Hold on. I've got something special planned for you." He said and as the solder tried to tackle him, the only thing he got was Fawkes thrusting his fingers through his eyes, and thumb in his mouth, like one would hold a bowling ball. He was slammed onto the ground and his head reduced to a fine mush. Next, Fawkes grabbed the biggest horn on the soldier's head, and ripped it off, using said horn to slit the man's throat. One soldier managed to succeed in grabbing Fawkes from behind in a bear hug while he still he the other soldier. "I'm not interested in a relationship." Fawkes stated as flatly as over, stomping on the soldier's foot hard enough to powderize the bones.

"Another tactic I like is it use the bodies of their allies against them. Are you paying attention, Bob? I'm going to quiz you when we're done." As the remaining soldier gripped his foot in horror as Fawkes towered above him with the body of his dead comrade, changed his grip from the neck of the corpse to the leg, and then slammed the corpse against the soldier, again, again, and again. "See? Bodies have a good bit of mass. So they're great for smacking other people with." He said, finally stopping when both bodies were an incomprehensible mess of gore. Tge color had all but drained from Bob's face. "Yeah. I vomited the first time I did this. You're already ahead of the game. Which means I won't have to bother with babying you too much. Less work for me."

"There is something deeply wrong with you."

"Probably. But I'm having fun, so does it really matter?"

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:56 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Otis

"I meant after. Let's say that after I train you, you become powerful enough to defeat Glacia. You go out and kill her or whatever, then what?" He asked watching as the Saiyan increased his power level, likely to compensate for the multitasking required to keep talking while fighting. David charged up some blasts. At first the blasts seemed to connect and blew up. "But, that can't be the end of the story. The Arcosian's downfall is inevitable. Their power has long since gone to their heads." Came Otis's voice from behind the young man. "Which is sad. I was considering making one of them the God of Destruction, and as funny as it would be to spend a few centuries smacking them around, I don't feel like dealing with their insufferable attitudes for the next few million years." Otis was keeping the conversation going for two reasons. First, he was genuinely interested to know what the plans for the future were, and second it was to help train his reflexes. Keep him on his toes, and get him started on one of the training paths.

David Rothstein

Wha- aah! David thought to himself as Otis suddenly appeared behind him, and leaped back as quick as possible. Well, a barrage didn't seem to work. And I can't sense where he moves, either... The teenage Saiyan smiled and moved back into a physical offensive, but this time hopefully a less straightforward one - he charged forward with his fist cocked back, but as soon as he was about to hit, he vanished and attacked from the side.

Afterimages: when you have that nostalgia, but you just can't a finger on what.

"After the Arcosians?.." If he were being honest, he never even thought that far. Defeating an Arcosian seemed like such an impossible task, after all. "...Well. As far as I can tell, there are these mystical orbs scattered across the galaxy than can grant any wish you want. Dragon Balls - and considering that a snake rises from them, it's probably the most ancient sexual innuendo in the Universe. If they can grant any wish... then I hope we'll be able to bring Earth back with them."

After saying this, David charged up some energy in his palm, then moved forward to slam the orb in his hand at the monkey deity.

"I'm a Saiyan, but I'm a Saiyan only in name. I have never seen my planet of birth, I don't know who my parents are, I've always considered Earth as my home... And on Earth - before, you know, Glacia nuked it - I had my own dreams. Dreams that aren't just dreams of making an opponent bleed to death or becoming the strongest in the Universe." Just talking about those things almost made David cry. No matter how much hopeful he tried to be, a part of him kept saying the same thing - his planet is destroyed, his father and mother are never coming back, he's destined to stay homeless and wander around... "I have a girl that I like, I have a career that I want to pursue, and I just want to have a peaceful life."

After the attack and speech, the Saiyan leaped back once again. "That's not to say that I don't like to fight once in a while... but not just for pleasure like the rest of my race."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:18 pm

Tabbis:

The Saiyan drifted to the right when the blow landed, a wet crack echoing out before Tabbis phased from existence. Suddenly, Tabbis flashed back into existence, whipping his arm out to catch the older Saiyan by the wrist. Sneering at his sparring partner, he corkscrewed through the air, twisting around the hammer an armored boot into Spicers exposed spine.

His fists raised in a defensive manner, Tabbis took advantage of the momentary pause in combat. While Spicer had kept him constantly on his toes, the Saiyan had long since swapped his fathers brother for a mental picture of Arctica, and later Glacia, each blow traded devastating the Acrosian tyrants respective frame.'Everyone relives stress in different ways.'

Oddly enough, stress relieve was why Tabbis had come to Spicer in the first place. Following his final escapade with Glacia, the Saiyan was left in the same position as always, powerless and incapable of controlling his own destiny. The first week afterwards had been fairly tense, with Tabbis locking himself in the gravity chamber in between caring for Nidori.

The child had been demanding lately, to say the least, always crying for something, be it more time with her father, or something entirely ridiculous. Tabbis had done his best so far to spend his additional time with the small Halfbreed, but with so much going on in the palace, and Tabbis's own preparations for war, there wasn't much time to give.

Nion:

Turning her head to one side, Nion saw an oddly dressed Saiyan standing on top of a shattered building, the full blooded Saiyan raising an eyebrow at the glowing azure aura. Juno could surely handle this annoyance as far as she was concerned. Given how weak this wretch was and how strong Juno felt at the-

Wait. This ki feels familiar.

Reaching out with her mind, a wolfish smirk settled on Nion's face as the identity of the mystery warrior before them became much less mysterious. While she was almost one hundred percent sure she had eaten the Saul of this timeline already, the armored Saiyan knew better than to complain about such a marvelous gift. Even if this one proved stronger, it wasn't like he could truly injure her. No, each piece of herself she found in the jumps always struggled against her.

But only one had ever escaped becoming part of her, bringing her one step closer to completion.

Smiling at yet another errant piece of herself, Nion strode forward in a single move, appearing within spitting distance of Saul."Do you know how often you reiterate the same lines?' She remarked idly"You really should expand your comedy, Saul."

Cress:

'Hopefully they mean Tabbis when we first met him. I don't like the idea of fighting him after the whole Tuffle-'

When the first wave of ki hit her, Cress felt an irrational hand of fear grip her, her throat constricting as the ki stabbed into her mind. Part of her was curious at the strange ki burning of the three aliens, while the other screamed at her to attack. Glancing over at Ryou, the teen saw her friend move to splay his fingers out across his forehead, the telltale sign of one of Ryou's favorite attacks.

Squeezing her eyes shut, Cress winced when the rays of light hit her features, her aura repelling the rest as she darted in to attack the confused aliens.

She fired a ki blast at Aoron as she closed the distance between her and the aliens, the blast rocketing forward to strike her opponent in the solar plexus as she completed a half spin, casting her leg out to catch Kream in the ribs while releasing a furious battery of blows into Peye. It was slightly disturbing to Cress how quickly her and Ryou had made the switch. Going from fighting for their lives in servitude to Glaica, to competing in a tournament, to fighting to kill all over again.

Cress quickly shook the errant thoughts away, raising her fists in a defensive manner while keeping her eyes on the aliens.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:22 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Nion:

Turning her head to one side, Nion saw an oddly dressed Saiyan standing on top of a shattered building, the full blooded Saiyan raising an eyebrow at the glowing azure aura. Juno could surely handle this annoyance as far as she was concerned. Given how weak this wretch was and how strong Juno felt at the-

Wait. This ki feels familiar.

Reaching out with her mind, a wolfish smirk settled on Nion's face as the identity of the mystery warrior before them became much less mysterious. While she was almost one hundred percent sure she had eaten the Saul of this timeline already, the armored Saiyan knew better than to complain about such a marvelous gift. Even if this one proved stronger, it wasn't like he could truly injure her. No, each piece of herself she found in the jumps always struggled against her.

But only one had ever escaped becoming part of her, bringing her one step closer to completion.

Smiling at yet another errant piece of herself, Nion strode forward in a single move, appearing within spitting distance of Saul."Do you know how often you reiterate the same lines?' She remarked idly"You really should expand your comedy, Saul."

Saul

Di-did she just call me by my name?

A confused frown formed on the time traveller's face. Now his focus went all towards this mysterious woman - the one who approached him. It's not like keeping tabs on all three of these Saiyans at once would have done much good. The first thing Saul noticed was this woman's ki... It was slightly reminiscent of his own, not to mention greater in power. And I've never felt or seen anyone like her before. Huh.

Though, to be honest, I've been in the Time Patrol for only 40 years, I'm bound to meet unfamiliar faces once in a while. Some Patrollers work for dozens of millennia and even they sometimes meet a person they haven't met before.

"Well, my mother always said that I didn't really inherit my father's wit." Saul finally replied after a few seconds of uneasy silence. He even put up a barely visible smile, though almost immediately retracted it. "So anyway, it appears that you already know who I am. Good riddance - introducing myself is always the worst part of a mission. And you didn't even bother to hide, too..."

They can underestimate me all they want. Fa- The Super Saiyan did the same mistake when I returned, and he's no longer around to tell what happened.

Towa and Mira

"Well, would you look at that, Mira?.. Somebody is doing the job for us."

What was originally planned as yet another, ordinary visit to invade a timeline - for Towa and Mira, the two marauding demons under the Time Breaker banner - ended up as quite an interesting revelation. While Mira, the white-haired android she built as the most powerful warrior in the Multiverse, strolled around with his hands folded, the demoness walked up to one of the many mangled corpses on this particular timeline's Planet Arctica 394. Look at you, Arctica. You call yourself the strongest in the Universe, and yet I could count the number of histories where you survive on my hand.

"Indeed - the energy of whoever killed this Arcosian was not from this timeline. I can still feel it lingering here." Mira replied in his usual stoic voice.

Towa stabbed the corpse with the point of her staff to extract the leftover energy from the alien, then turned back to her creation as well as husband. "So it's also a time traveller... Do you have an idea on who in particular could it be?"

Mira closed his eyes to focus a little more, then soon replied with:

"It's a Saiyan. A fresh Super Saiyan."

"Well, it's not like it matters to us." Towa commented, twirling on her floating staff. "If they have some sort of agenda, it doesn't interfere with us. Think of it as beneficiary symbiosis. That Saiyan gets to have a good fight, and we get the energy. And when we need enough energy to destroy something even a God of Destruction wouldn't be able to break, we need all the help we can get."

Mira remained quiet. On one hand, the Time Patrol has been stepping up their game in fixing the changed timelines and might soon approach them, and thus diverting their focus on two threats would be a good thing, but on the other hand... It's just not fun cleaning up after someone and not getting to fight anyone important.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:32 am

Spicer

The impact of Tabbis' attack shattered the back of Spicer's armour, but the overall damage to his spine was minimal. The General analysed the situation: Tabbis relied on quick moves and jabs, but attacked with a near manic desire.

He fights like a man possessed. Babos never taught him in the Saiyan way

Before falling to the floor, Spicer extended his left arm, firing a blast of ki which served to rebalance the warrior. Using his newly regrown tail, Spicer struck at Tabbis' own feet as he gracefully landed on the mat.

However, before Spicer could counter-attack in force, a voice boomed on the speaker.

"All personnel, Lady Glacia has returned to the Palace."

Their fight for now was prematurely over, but Spicer could only imagine that Glacia had plans for them.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sphinxatopd
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Sphinxatopd » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:56 pm

Ice
Ice silently panicked at the green bolt of energy pointed at his chest. He tried to push himself away but still was nailed in the leg by it. Ice backflipped a bit away before saying:

"Good, go-*cough*-od. But not good enough. I've had my fun. Now it's time to finish you."

Ice pointed his hand at the air in front of him and a dense wall of icicles appeared in front of him. He threw them at the punk with the speed of a train. Then he looked at the alien. He was powerful, and worked in perfect sync with the teenager. Ice smiled underneath his mask. He would be fun to hit with his final move..

Ice swung his hands around in a mystic manner. Then he began to yell. "FROST---BITE---BEAM!!!!!!" A beam of Ice blue energy shot out of his hands. The metal of the space station above and beneath it began to contract itself from the cold. The room temperature dropped. The air vents began pouring mister air into the corridor. The blue energy rushed forward, ready to consume. Ready to bite. Ready to freeze.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:45 am

Kale:

'They call it the Shunkan Idō. An odd little technique, they use it to travel long distances.'

Kale's heart began to hammer as the words echoed in his mind, his mouth turning to sand in a moment. Pressing his fingers to his forehead, Kale reached out for the most familiar power he could find, the world blinking out of existence before snapping together in front of him.

"T-Tabella?" Kale gaped, his already colossal fears reaching a fevered pitch.He'd appeared in front of the one person he had wanted to avoid dragging into this conflict. The one person who had calmed the caged monster in his mind. And now he had appeared in front of her, bringing the beast just a few hundred feet from him into the presence the one person he wanted to protect.

"Pl-Please," He begged suddenly, the situation reminding him all too much of his last hour on Earth."You have to get out of here."

Tabbis:

The blast struck one of the pauldrons of his armor, and Tabbis was thrown sideways as it tore through the material. Briefly pausing to survey the damage, the Saiyan nearly missed the tail spearing towards his feet. Gritting his teeth, Tabbis catapulted himself into the air, building up tension in his legs before flinging himself down, kicking Spicer in the chest with both feet, a sonic boom echoing out.

Tabbis landed in a half crouch in front of Spicer, waiting to continue their spar, when the speaker behind him crackled, announcing Glacia's return to the facility.'Great. Guess I'll be spending another night in my room.' He thought dejectedly, his chest heaving in a heavy sigh. Raising a hand to his collar, Tabbis yanked the material roughly, tearing it straight down the center and letting it fall free.

"So she's returned." Tabbis commented stiffly, punching codes into the gravity chambers panel and moving to leave."I'll be in my room if you need me."

Nion:

"Introductions are always quite boring." Nion remarked finally." It's irritating to watch you and all your pathetic human friends make the same threats every time we see you, only to watch you die the same miserable deaths as always." Steepling her fingers, the Saiyan looked boredly away from Saul, waiting for the Half-Saiyan to jump into battle with her like he had dozens of times before. The fighting itself didn't interest her anymore.

Few worlds they jumped into now provided much challenge, and the ones that did, had to be almost exclusively handled by Nion herself. Hell, her desire to fight in it of itself had only been born out of the craving for more power.

And here she was, about to gain the power she deserved."Now come at me." Nion remarked."I'd prefer not to waste my time here."

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:18 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Nion:

"Introductions are always quite boring." Nion remarked finally." It's irritating to watch you and all your pathetic human friends make the same threats every time we see you, only to watch you die the same miserable deaths as always." Steepling her fingers, the Saiyan looked boredly away from Saul, waiting for the Half-Saiyan to jump into battle with her like he had dozens of times before. The fighting itself didn't interest her anymore.

Few worlds they jumped into now provided much challenge, and the ones that did, had to be almost exclusively handled by Nion herself. Hell, her desire to fight in it of itself had only been born out of the craving for more power.

And here she was, about to gain the power she deserved."Now come at me." Nion remarked."I'd prefer not to waste my time here."

Saul

"Oh, I'm not making threats here. I'm just stating facts. It's up to you to interpret them as intimidation, though."

Her guard isn't even up. I need to extract as much information as possible before attacking.

Saul smirked, then slowly walked up to the Saiyan female in front of him, then placed his left arm on her shoulder, almost as if the two were long-lost friends. They weren't. Meanwhile, the Time Patrol's right arm was discreetly hanging at the side, almost hidden from view, with the middle and index fingers extended and some barely visible bio-electric energy sparkling around them.

"So, it's clear to both of us that you are superior to me in any possible way, right?" the Saiyan spoke, keeping up a faint smile. His eyes were focused on the woman's neck. "Before you send me to my inevitable demise, could I at least know who I am dying to? It would be an honor."

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:37 am

Tabella

Tabella was fuming when she saw Kale appear before her. Her hands akimbo, she looked at the Saiyan fr several moments of silence before slapping him across the face.

"What the hell were you doing? You were supposed to be making an escape, not starting an intergalactic manhunt and fighting strange creatures." She turned away from him in anger and started walking away.

Glacia

When Glacia's ship landed, a detachment of soldiers were awaiting her arrival, saluting and perfect as if they were statues. As the Arcosian's hoverpod moved towards the main building, General Spicer personally greeted her.

"My lady," he said with a bow. "welcome back. I pray everything is well." When Glacia's pod moved past, the Saiyan walked beside her, heeding her every word.

"Yes, since the Council all has been going as planned. My brothers have not yet committed their full forces. Bad for business, of course." The Arcosian made her way to the Throne Room, where the so-called X Fighters were told to wait for her. Glacia looked at them in an odd mixture of disdain, amusement, and courtesy. She smiled slightly before speaking.

"I'm sure you are all wondering what I have planned for you. Well, before this matter can be addressed, we need Triumvir Omega." Glacia looked at a soldier.

"Bring Tabbis to us, immediately."

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:54 am

Onigara

Oh, shit. was all the Saiyan could think of, as he remembered that Glacia had called him over, to join a team of Saiyans. How long have I been in here? Onigara thought, turning off the Gravity and getting out. As soon as he got out, he felt stronger then before. He looked at Otis and David, before leaving to his Pod. Once in his Pod, he set coordinates for Glacias Palace. He shot off.

When he arrived, a few hours later, he jumped out of his Pod. Two soldiers immediately bowed to him, before one of them spoke up. "Prince Onigara!" He said, shaking. "Princess Glacia awaits you in the Throne Room, you should hurry, sir!" Onigara chuckled, and walked towards the Throne Room. Once entering, he bowed to his Princess. "Apologies, Lady Glacia. I was held up in my training." He said, still bowing, awaiting for the Princess to give him the order to rise.
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Botarah

Botarah had been following Glacia's mothership for quite some time now, but the computer finally gave Botarah some clue as to where he really was: "Now approaching Planet Glacia 394, Capital planet of Glacia's territory."

Botarah could feel the power that was nearly within his grasp, and he launched towards the planet in his pod. As the mothership was landing, he crashed his pod at a different part of the planet so he would not be detected.

After his pod landed on the ground safely, the door of the pod opened and out stepped Botarah in all his pink glory. He let out a yawn and powered up for a few moments so he could get warmed up. After he warmed up, he flew towards the capital city of the planet, where he assumed Glacia would be heading.

As he approached the city, he noticed a small military outpost and landed near it, and a few PTO soldiers stopped him and said "Halt! I need to see your ID." Botarah smiled wickedly and fired a ball of energy at the outpost, destroying it utterly. As the PTO soldier tried to run, Botarah sent forth a blob of his pink flesh and absorbed the soldier.

As he moved past the burning outpost, he once again flew towards the city at a swift pace. After a while he reached the borders of the city and flew towards the ship in which Glacia had landed in. He recognized a few people from his earlier encounters, but he disregarded any thought of acknowledging their existence. He landed behind the ship Glacia landed in and walked out towards the entrance to the palace. As he entered, he killed a few guards for fun and then entered the throne room, where he saw Glacia patiently waiting.

Botarah knew that he needed to return to his normal self in order to survive this encounter. His pervious personality returned to his mind and he was truly Botarah once more. At least, he was for now...
Last edited by Camaalbakrius on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Not really a politics person, I don't care much about it.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Three months was in a way a long time and yet so indignantly short to the point that it had made Android 92 actually feel ennui. At least for Android 92 who had the processing power which could make a single second last thousands which made time seem even longer then what was actually spent.
As the meeting with the one called Glacia was finished. Android 92 with the help of Amelia soon got to work on the recreation if her body. It was however no easy task since it would involve divulging some of the most horrible secrets of E.D.E.N. However before divulging any of that information the first step was taking a sample from Android 92.
And after several days once they had returned to Luna, after teaching and acquisitioning the more advanced skills Ameila would need turn various base materials into a objective form. For a week within the palace, a strange robotics lab was created within one of the free rooms which had been quickly stripped bare and replaced with a single and shine steel coffin like object. The shiny steel coffin stood two meters in height and had a width and length of a meter across.
On its front a single triple pane fiberglass shield showed the lonesome and bare insides which held several large multi colored tubes on its right side. As various ascending fluid filled cables exited the top of the coffin, they were contained for a moment withing a large steel box and then were hung from the ceiling until they connected to several massive steel covered vats which whirled there cooling units quietly.

This coffin when it was being built was for lack of a better word mind boggling as the thick steel internal walls were inlay'd with various medical implements which seemed to be utterly inefficient to pierce the remainder of android 92's body. As Android 92 had Amelia on the day of the coffins completion place her sample within its confines and turned the machine on, overnight as various chemical combinations and hormones were pumped into the insides of the coffin the small sample underwent startling change.
Over the next few days, a fetus soon appeared within the coffin, and within a week after the first month of Glacia's reprieve had passed.
The insides of the coffin held within them a small floating child was suspended within. Over the next two weeks, the child aged into a teen, and then into a young woman.
As new concoctions were added the various medical implements seal within the walls then started 'freezing' the young woman's time, and a day later as the once green water was drained away into a separate tank, a loud clunk was heard as metal collided with metal. As Android 92 quietly had watched over this sequence of events for several weeks, the second month of the reprieve had already passed.
Yet her heart was partly disturbed by the next stage of what was going to happen as Amelia then placed Android 92 within the tank. As two body's floated upwards within the glass as it filled with liquid, slowly as one body seemed to be slowly disappearing. Android 92 felt herself grow change as biometal grew from her damages and changed what had been a torso and returned it to a humanoid shape...
However as the process was slow as this final alteration took almost the rest of the grace period until only a few days were left...

Android 92

Tick.... tick... tick...
Within Android 92's closed eyes, reflected within a iridescent green constantly changing within her retinas vision. A sight that made the creeping passage of time ever so more intolerable... Coldly the Android only thought of two things as she silently suffered within the darkness of her closed vision and within the madness of waiting for a message telling her that her stasis would finally be over. The first was that the moment that her wait was over, she was going to rip this infernal contraption of her fathers from it's seems and hide it away out of anyone's reach before they could potentially abuse it.
Maybe build it into an comet or into one of Mars's two moons, the second was finally being able to rejoice in being fully operational after having painstakingly recovered from her injuries from the battle with Arctica.

However, as the seconds clicked into minutes and then into hours, Android 92 could only sigh as she waited until the sound of a door alarm was audible.
Slowly Android 92 opened her blue eyes and scanned the dark room beyond the glass, but within the shadows that danced within ever increasing shadows made from the abyss and machinations of man kind active imagination... Nothing beyond the glass looked back at her as her vision cycled through various mode's. Slowly then her eyes moved soundlessly to the various implements that further held her in place.

Various needles pumped a autumn crimson substance into her body with flicks of silver. Clamps which would generally have no power to hold her sealed her movement from the arms, neck and waist. And below her naked breasts a cable and punched its way through her flesh and connected to her reactor keeping her practically on life support. in such a condition if someone important had seen her in this state she might have tried to commit suicide by igniting her reactor and turning it into a very lethal bomb... but luckily her only visitor while seldom was Amelia... and while the two had definitely grown closer... it was still something that held a taste of a forced burden like bond.

Slowly Android 92 once more looked to the darkness. with her sealed word there was no sound other then her own thoughts, and while her mind contained all the information she could ever need. the act of reading those books and texts locked away within her mind gave no stimulation and felt more like memorized regurgitation. Slowly android 92 started to close her eyes, her ennui growing now to the point where she had lost all care weather she would open her eye ever again... Maybe in truth she had died in the fight with Arctica, everything after that had been gods cruel way of torturing her for her sins.
Maybe she had been suffering for far longer then this small cramped one by one by two meter coffin...

No maybe she hadn't existed in the first place... after all in the end... she was but ones and zeros placed within a computer...
As this ongoing dark contemplation rippled across her mind like how a blade could cut across the waters surface and obscures the reflected moon.
An option scrawled across her retinas that made her shrug with further annoyance.

"Option: relinquish active consciousness and activate kill mode? Y/N...
Warning: option presented will be a semi-termination action until system is reset..."

Her father would be twisted enough to place a kill mode within his own daughter wouldn't he... of course now knowing that her body had such an option only meant that if her ennui was placed high enough, she might just be twisted enough herself to select yes to such an option. After all like father like daughter she supposed. But as she was contemplating the pro and cons of such a kill mode and dived into it looking for its restriction and loopholes. The message she was waiting for finally approached and slowly placed itself in her retina as the internal clock was ticking onto midnight...

"Repairs complete... Android 92: named 'Damilus'
System: Fully Operational."

A smile quickly curved Android 92's lips as she felt the restraints that bound her being pulled from her flesh, the heavy clanking as the shackles that had bound her body were opened and withdrawn and retreated into the walls. The elated feeling as the hated cable that had attached itself to her reactor was released and then viciously pulled away as her fingers quickly descended upon it like the jaws of a snake in mid strike. Several sharp and wriggling prongs almost like there were alive were pulled out of her flesh which then healed within the fluids that surrounded her from the remaining bio-material of her recreated self.
As Android 92 looked at her body within the fluids, she could almost scream from how perfect it had been recreated... save for three ugly scars in the form of rings on each of her arms and around her waist above her naval where her destroyed body had met the rebuilt. Slowly as her deep blue eyes left the scars as an inaudible sigh left her lips, the smile only seemed more genuine as she poured out the energy's of her generator and let if flow across her entire body. slowly she placed her hand onto the front of the coffin and then with the lightest push, gently opened the lid of her seal.
As the system realized that something was wrong it quickly tried to dump the fluids but as Android 92's 'gentle' push opened the door, she had in fact happily ripped it out of its frame turning it effectively into twisted metal as a massive gush of liquid that smelled heavily of blood spilled onto the floor.

As the door made a very significant thud as it damaged the ground, Android 92 walked forward with all the grace of a maiden and with the force unstoppable force of an accelerated tank. As the door to her 'room' was opened and the various flood lights that were installed bathed the naked android in light, her smile for a moment faded as she saw several palace guards appear and pointed weapons automatically before realizing that it had only been the 'house guest' finally rising from her slumber.
As Android 92 silently stared at one of the guards the second though once more flashed through her mind, the visage of two men who would want to know of this significant event.
For the guards who watched the Android, to them she simply vanished from their eyes only to get hit a moment later by a sonic boom at point blank as Android 92 quickly moved to the opposite wall to where what seemed to be some sort of simple girlish clothing had been left for her by Amelia for her on a hanger at least to her eyes. As Android 92 looked at the clothing it was in a robe like fashion similar to what someone in the east might wear, and as she rapidly placed her naked body within the fabrics various layers. Android 92 in honesty felt less exposed and then left the room dashing past the guards, moving at a speed unsearchable through the halls and left the lunar palace and came to a sudden stop at the courtyard and looked at the sky with a blank expression which reverted once more to that of a doll.

For a moment she was struck at an invisible crossroad... she could stay, protect Amelia from the dangers that might target her, not as an android, but as a human that the woman saw her as. She could also continue to search for her missing father, As an android no matter how long it took...
And yet something pushed her forward as she felt herself being pushed firmly on her back. As android 92 turned to look the only thing reflected in her eyes was the entrance to the grand lunar palace...
Yet from the windows she could see Amelia standing watching her from above. for a moment Android 92 wasn't sure what to do, but slowly her right hand was raise above her head and was rocked in a waving motion as she slowly lifted into the sky.
The fact was she already had an inkling where she should be. And her fathers words were to live freely after all, and like a bird she was no pet to be caged... and with a strange confident smile on Android 92's face... she then disappeared altogether entirely as the sky above the palace ripped apart...

Several days later.

Android 92 was faster then before, and she hadn't realized it as the scenery of space was always the black vacuum with far off stars giving off distant light. Without noticing the star positions changing at all, Android 92 was hurtling through the void like a rouge comet out of hell. If she had done a full diagnostic on her systems she might have noticed that the PTO tech that Amelia had used in those first hours of repair have been partly synthesized by the coffin.
If she had bothered to look into the coffins control and its video feed logs she might have noticed a longed for existence that had been watching her...
Altering her from behind the shadows... If she had taken a moment, just a single moment, her fate might have been completely different...

But as several days had already past, Android 92 approached a planet taken from the crafts logs. A planet simply known as Glacia 394, and although she hadn't been able to see the planet or its landscapes last time, she found herself embroiled with various emotions as she neared the planet silently without anyone the wiser.

Breaking through the atmosphere like a rouge meteor, she burned her shields slightly as she was met with air resistance and cloud cover. As small sonic booms rippled the sky rapidly the Android killed her acceleration just as she broke through the stratosphere and descended from the bottom of the clouds and did a small flip to right herself and stood quietly within the air alone. Silently she scanned the landscape as her eyes then started displaying various numbers... power levels according to the PTO Database. Most where to the north of her location, but the reality was that her eyes were displaying various levels all over the planets surface.

However a massive gathering of levels was in the north and slightly east and so she quietly moved, lowering herself to the ground and then moving in a quiet dash to her destination. It took an few hours for her to quietly move through the thousands of kilometers and various landscapes. Overhead various curricular ships painted in black, white and yellow with purple glass were sent off or were arriving along with dozens of white pod like comets leaving and entering at regular periods. As she neared the conglomerate of power levels a magnificent palace spread in her vision which for a moment stole her breath way... not that she was technically breathing.

However as her eyes scanned, magnified and fixed on various vessel pad's in the distance a familiar face appeared along with a detachment of soldiers which awaited a creature to exit the vessel. As the vessels doors opened a strange black throne like pod and creature appeared. However instantly Android 92 slightly broke out in a small internal sweat as her mind momentarily flashed back to when she had been bisected by Arctica. Android 92 hadn't noticed it but she had held a hand against the hidden ring like scar above her navel hidden behind the folds of elegant black cloth.

This creature was the same as him? Silently she lamented in coming to this planet and yet with a small sigh somehow felt that this had been unavoidable. She quietly cursed god for a moment and then watched as the familiar face left the vessels proximity behind the creature and into the palace... If this was to be her chance then now was the time to take it. Quickly the Android then started to make her move as she activated her barrier and altered it to refract the light away from her effectively becoming invisible. With a powerful push against the ground, Android 92 jumped forward as she condensed her barrier to its limits around her frame and left the ground shattered behind her as she moved in an instant in an opposite direction from the detachment of soldiers. As she circled the palace she found a landing strip on the opposite side from where Spicer had been and then surged forward towards the moving bodies loading and off loading personnel and supplies

Without even noticing the Android as she quickly passed through the gaps in their formation or there movement. Android 92 came to a sudden stop in the middle of their location and stepped lightly on the connecting pathway, midway between the vessel and the opened palace doors. As Android 92 then released her barrier coming into view, all the soldiers were suddenly shocked at the mysterious unknown, and they were left even more bewildered as their scouters revealed nothing about the strange black clothed woman who had appeared before them.

As one of the soldiers started to move forward with the intention of spouting something. The moment the armored creature took his third step towards Android 92, the blast wave of her movement and finally assaulted the soldiers and sent them and their supplies blasting into the air in all directions with confusion painted on there faces on the strange explosion that happened. Without minding the the utter confusion painted on their faces as they hurriedly righted themselves in the air and stared back at Android 92. She paid them no mind as she lightly twirled herself once and for a moment flared brightly like the blinding sun.

As her black robe fluttered lightly within the wind and dance like movement, Android 92 then started quietly walking towards the door as the detachment of soldiers started to fall from the sky, limbs separated from their bodies, gaping holes punched through them like unrelenting machine gun fire that had gouged out their insides. Without the care to admire her handy work Android 92 quietly pushed the doors open and then walked without care through the hallways as various soldiers stationed all over the place demanded to know who she was...

With a small internal sadism, Android 92 genuinely smiled she listened in onto the PTO's local network happily. Their confused screams as she heard them raving about a sudden intruder blowing through various groups of guards. For a moment Android 92 then stopped and lightly turned around, she had only been walking for a few minutes after all. Their concern couldn't be that bad could it?... However as she looked at the quiet wreckage that had been several dozen corpses that tried to approach her which now painted the walls a collage of colors. She slightly sighed and only though one thing unintentionally was spoken out before starting on some strange lyrical song with a nonsensical meaning.

"Ara, ara... How weak...
I wonder, I wonder... where the plunder might be... Oh Spicer and Tabbis, i've come now to see..."
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:07 pm

Tabbis:

"Insufferable woman. She's playing with me." Tabbis hissed angrily, descending the stairs in a rapid fashion. He had been avoiding her for a reason since their impromptu 'activity' in the throne room. Not even counting the embarrassment of being coerced into sex with the woman she expected had a hand in his fathers death, the Saiyan was the lucky individual who had to complete the walk of shame back to his room, where he had to fabricate a story on what had taken him so long.'Nidori may be smart beyond her age, but this isn't something I'll explain.'

Finally reaching the bottom of the winding staircase, he stormed into the throne room, his armored footfalls echoing across the grand expanse. Immediately striding past various familiar faces, Tabbis sucked in a calming breath, hiding his annoyance beneath an air of indifference. Not that it would change much, closing the distance between him and Glacia, the Saiyan automatically knew she saw right through him, her similarly indifferent smile letting him know all he needed too.

Given the sheer number of bodies here, Tabbis could draw a rough conclusion of what the Tyrant wanted. But clearly she misunderstood the logistics involved in such an operation. No, he would need time, time to get an actual strike force together, and perhaps even longer to get them up to the level they would need to be.'None of them would survive a fight with Kolra and his goons at this point. Space Christ, I might even fall short.' He thought dejectedly, swallowing the ice that formed in his throat.

Tabbis had been partially able to hide his doubts by simply avoiding situations where he would be confronted by them. But he had never truly been able to beat them, not yet. Everytime he sparred with Spicer, or even thought of any of the Acrosian siblings, the Saiyan felt in crawl up into his throat, the feelings of powerlessness and selfdoubt. The feelings where poisonous, even thinking over them ruining Tabbis's already sour mood.

Balling his fists at his sides, Tabbis lowered himself down into a bow, offering an open palmed hand up towards Glacia."Princess."

Nion:

Raising an eyebrow at Saul, Nion reached up, a golden aura burning to life around her milliseconds before she simply flicked the Saiyan between the eyes, a burst of ki serving to drive him back."My name is Nion." She responded coldly, more and more energy pouring to the surface."I am the daughter of the Saiyans Babos and Aonori. Since this will likely be the last time you speak to us, I'll allow you to know who your executioner is." Jabbing a thumb towards herself, Nion hopped down from her perch.

"You know Aonori though correct?" Nion commented idly, her emerald eyes scanning over Saul."That wretch is usually the one who bears you in these timelines. Usually with help from Salti. Both disappointments, just like you."

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Glacia

The Princess watched each and every one of Tabbis' steps with the attention of a cat spying a pond fish, her tail waving in the air with odd excitement. A genuine smiled crept onto her face when he greeted her.

"Lord Tabbis, I'm glad you could arrive. Now that everyone is here," she said, noting the recent arrival of the Majin, Onigara, and even A92, "we may begin." Silence hung in the air for a moment before Glacia continued.

"Open war between my brothers has broken out. For now, the conflict is focused on the border regions of my brothers' domains, but it won't be long until the conflict spills into my territory and the universe as a whole. The PTO is primarily interested in making a profit and of course war hurts the galactic economy, but on a more personal level this war will affect each and every one of you. Therefore, the best way to end this conflict is to defeat my brothers." Again, an eerie silence hung, as Glacia looked at 92, Spicer, and Tabbis in particular.

"Several of you have faced an Arcosian before, and know the difficult of such an undertaking. However, I believe that it is not only plausible, but very possible, to defeat Frost."

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:07 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Nion:

Raising an eyebrow at Saul, Nion reached up, a golden aura burning to life around her milliseconds before she simply flicked the Saiyan between the eyes, a burst of ki serving to drive him back."My name is Nion." She responded coldly, more and more energy pouring to the surface."I am the daughter of the Saiyans Babos and Aonori. Since this will likely be the last time you speak to us, I'll allow you to know who your executioner is." Jabbing a thumb towards herself, Nion hopped down from her perch.

"You know Aonori though correct?" Nion commented idly, her emerald eyes scanning over Saul."That wretch is usually the one who bears you in these timelines. Usually with help from Salti. Both disappointments, just like you."

Saul

Just as the Saiyan in front of her transformed, Saul instantly burst into his own golden transformation. Unlike the woman's, though, it was far more muscular and vibrant. Putting up an energy shield in front of his face to cushion the impact, his head only bounced back from the flick, and Saul soon bended his head back. As soon as "Nion" finished the bare ounces of her backstory, the Time Patrol smirked. No point in answering her insults.

"Well, good night, then." The hand that was still on Nion's shoulder suddenly tightened her grip, and Saul sent, as quick as possible, his index and middle finger towards the woman's unguarded neck, aiming towards the major blood vessels to close them and then unload a large voltage of ki electricity. This'll be enough to knock her out for a few hours - if I target it correctly, that is.

And even if I fail, I still have a back-up plan...
Last edited by Sichem on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:45 pm

"A noble cause." Otis replied. "And I suppose you really can't know what the future holds. Even I don't know what could happen tomorrow. Or even next week." He admitted. "Alright then, since you've answered my questions, I suppose you've earned the right to ask a few. You seem like you have good intentions. And as such I like you." Now was the time for fighting. Otis thought about it, and after all, it was a sparring match. He was allowed to hit back. Of course, he didn't want to kill the poor child, but he was a Saiyan and it wouldn't be doing their species justice if he didn't hit him back at least once. What looked like a full frontal assault quickly turned to defending his flank, just with one arm though, the other was still behind his back. "Child, I've been doing this for a very long time. But you are here to learn." It was then the Saiyan tried to combine both energy attacks and physical attacks.

Otis decided to play his game and used an afterimage to slip to the side of where David was attacking, and simply touched the side of his head. There was no power behind. He just wanted to do it.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:09 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"A noble cause." Otis replied. "And I suppose you really can't know what the future holds. Even I don't know what could happen tomorrow. Or even next week." He admitted. "Alright then, since you've answered my questions, I suppose you've earned the right to ask a few. You seem like you have good intentions. And as such I like you." Now was the time for fighting. Otis thought about it, and after all, it was a sparring match. He was allowed to hit back. Of course, he didn't want to kill the poor child, but he was a Saiyan and it wouldn't be doing their species justice if he didn't hit him back at least once. What looked like a full frontal assault quickly turned to defending his flank, just with one arm though, the other was still behind his back. "Child, I've been doing this for a very long time. But you are here to learn." It was then the Saiyan tried to combine both energy attacks and physical attacks.

Otis decided to play his game and used an afterimage to slip to the side of where David was attacking, and simply touched the side of his head. There was no power behind. He just wanted to do it.

David Rothstein

"Asking you a question?.."

Darn, I wasn't prepared for this! Now I'm going to get an F for no active participation...

Just as David was about to attack with his elbow, Otis visibly vanished from sight and reappeared to the side, and... touched the side of his head. Right where the cheek is supposed to be. Barring the creepy vibes - especially considering that he's millions of years old and I'm barely 17 - this just gave me an opportunity... While the god was still there, standing, David placed his hand, with the index and middle fingers stretched out, in front of Otis's torso, then instantly formed a fist and sent it forward to slam into the opponent's chest for one powerful strike.

Thank you, one-inch punch technique.

"Well... you see..." the Saiyan began to mutter, far less confident than before. "This is probably the most stupid question you've ever gotten... You see, there's this... girl that I met while travelling across the Universe with the rest of the X-Fighters. She's a Saiyan, just like me, but a true one. Killing and fighting and all that jazz. She's technically our superior, too, and she trained me since the beginning. I'm starting to like her, and a lot, but I'm not sure if she thinks the same way. Do you... have any advice?"

Ranoria wrote:
Sichem wrote:-

Even when he knew an attack was coming, Ciel wasn't ready to defend the fierce combination, and cried out in pain as he was driven back, blood and spittle flying from his mouth before the earthling finally jettsioned backwards, a stream of emerald light streaking forward in an effort to push David back and give him time raise his power to its current limit, then he hoped to be able to at least fight back.

"Right then," with that, flames the same shade as his attack exploded about his form, lightning crackling about it. He quickly reached his full power, and extended both arms, still relatively close to his Saiyan opponent, "Raitoningu!" Within an instant, dozens of bolts of lightning leapt forward, zigzagging along their path to their target, making them slightly less accurate, but also much harder to block.

David's eyes widened as the human warrior prepared to retaliate with what seemed like one of his more powerful techniques - he even went full power for him. He's even stronger than what I was in the Tournament... So exciting! As soon as Ciel shouted out a Japanese name for his barrage, David exclaimed:

"WEEABOO!" and immediately vanished as soon as one of the lightning bolts approached him, splitting into hundreds of afterimages than surrounded the Earthling. As soon as a bolt came anywhere close, the illusion attacked would merely dissipate, as if it was never there in the first place... When the last of the lightning bolts slammed into the earth, all afterimages vanished and David reappeared in front of Ciel. There was a little bit of smoke coming from his shoulder, though - one of the attacks actually reached his target, with... limited success.

"So, are we throwing out experimental techniques now?" the Saiyan muttered. "Fine by me. I have a technique in the works that I would love to test in battle - not against someone actually powerful though. Just in care it fails, you know?"

Ready? Set? Go!

David instantly clenched his fists and bended his chest back in a powering up pose, letting out a faint scream and bursting a light blue aura into action around him. At first, it was flowing barely above his body, indicating the efforts he took in protecting his ki from leaking, but it soon started to rise, becoming more thick and energetic. All other sources of light were soon overshadowed by the Saiyan's rising aura... the color of which started to slowly, slowly change from a teal to a deep ocean blue, with even a few sparks of electricity thrown in here and there... Of course, it was also followed by a dramatic rise in power...

And then it all suddenly vanished. David returned to his calm position. It worked, yes! "Abracadabra!"

These "magic words" - really, they had no impact, he only shouted them at random - reignited the electric deep-blue aura, which this time stayed. Now standing straight and with a wide smirk, David raised his eyes back towards Ciel, with his power and ki practically doubled when compared to before. Hehe, Overclock. Thanks to my successful efforts in controlling my ki and redirecting it inward instead of letting it leak, I found a way to use them to activate blocked or otherwise inaccessible parts of my ki pool. I mean, it's not ki science- crap, this is ki science, isn't it?

"Huh, so I actually pulled it off." David muttered, staring into his hand, which was now quite literally cloaked in sparks of electricity and a thick aura, much like the rest of his body. Even his skin looked a little bit lighter, though he couldn't tell whether it actually was lighter or just appeared like that because of the light around it. "Don't worry Ciel, I'm not here to hurt you. We can still fight-" which was followed by the Saiyan appearing in front of the human warrior and opening up with a backhand.

My first attack in Overclock! I should take a picture of this moment.
Last edited by Sichem on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse