NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Horizon of War RP (OOC|FACTION|Sponsored)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zyvalia
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zyvalia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Looks pretty fun, expect a highly organized raider organization specializing in robots. Like the Rust Devils gone supermassive.
Still Illan, and still kickin'

Parzal
Envoy

Founded: Apr 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Parzal » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:01 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:
Parzal wrote:We could just be constantly at war, vying for control, makes things much more interesting :p

I mean, yeah. But I do have a few more bones to pick with you. One, the fact that your men use plasma weaponry. Two, they have not only power armor, but Enclave power armor.

No one but the west coast and the Enclave have access to Plasma. The west coast may have access to it and if they don't it's being reverse engineered. Second the only faction with working power armor is the Enclave and the Brotherhood.

Well, the history of my faction is them being a breakaway from (Insert Brotherhood faction here) after discovering the WONDERS OF CATHOLICISM!
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Tysoania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Zyvalia wrote:Looks pretty fun, expect a highly organized raider organization specializing in robots. Like the Rust Devils gone supermassive.

Everyone's got robots and Power Armor and vehicles, and I'm just sitting here like "Well, I've got Minutemen."

"Curses."

Can I claim a high morale, then? I mean, they are volunteers and they are fighting for their lives, so...
The Cold War in 6 words:
Monsone wrote:the USSR is up to something

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Tysoania wrote:
Zyvalia wrote:Looks pretty fun, expect a highly organized raider organization specializing in robots. Like the Rust Devils gone supermassive.

Everyone's got robots and Power Armor and vehicles, and I'm just sitting here like "Well, I've got Minutemen."

"Curses."

Can I claim a high morale, then? I mean, they are volunteers and they are fighting for their lives, so...

I mean, PA isn't invincible. You aim for the weak spots of the armor with a high enough caliber and you'll do plenty of damage.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Parzal wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:I mean, yeah. But I do have a few more bones to pick with you. One, the fact that your men use plasma weaponry. Two, they have not only power armor, but Enclave power armor.

No one but the west coast and the Enclave have access to Plasma. The west coast may have access to it and if they don't it's being reverse engineered. Second the only faction with working power armor is the Enclave and the Brotherhood.

Well, the history of my faction is them being a breakaway from (Insert Brotherhood faction here) after discovering the WONDERS OF CATHOLICISM!

Even then only the west coast had it and you still have Enclave armors.

Zyvalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zyvalia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Given the amount of Midwest action, I'd like to stake a claim on Detroit if I may. Makes sense for a bunch of gear head raiders to be there, given the automobile industry there.

Grand Adruvain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Adruvain » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Tysoania wrote:

"Curses."

M8, I have cannons and rifles from 1890 and Cloth Uniforms, and Steam-Fusion ships.

How do you think I feel? X P
Last edited by Grand Adruvain on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The former New American commonwealth
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♔The sun has yet to set on Adruvain♔
That feel when you make a dreadnought based off the Yamato and Adruvain still has one twice the size #AdruviaRuleTheWaves - Equalsun Empire

Parzal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parzal » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Parzal wrote:Well, the history of my faction is them being a breakaway from (Insert Brotherhood faction here) after discovering the WONDERS OF CATHOLICISM!

Even then only the west coast had it and you still have Enclave armors.

Going to point out the fact in Fallout 4 you can find plenty of Enclave Armor laying around, with it being called X-01 Power Armor, so that means the Enclave isn't the sole producer and user of said armor.

Also, Fallout 3 had actual plasma weapons, with it being based in the East
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Tysoania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:I mean, PA isn't invincible. You aim for the weak spots of the armor with a high enough caliber and you'll do plenty of damage.

It's just that, well, I'm heavily outgunned and outclassed. Minutemen have laser muskets and 10mm pistols, against PA professional soldiers with plasma rifles and miniguns.
The Cold War in 6 words:

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Parzal wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:Even then only the west coast had it and you still have Enclave armors.

Going to point out the fact in Fallout 4 you can find plenty of Enclave Armor laying around, with it being called X-01 Power Armor, so that means the Enclave isn't the sole producer and user of said armor.

But you could only gain them from the Enclave. Even Elder Lyon's himself said that the ability to produce plasma weapons was unknown to his BoS faction.

Fallout 4 is not canon. It is a terrible game with terrible lore made by terrible people.

Tysoania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Grand Adruvain wrote:M8, I have cannons and rifles from 1890 and Cloth Uniforms, and Steam-Fusion ships.

Claim a high morale! At least then your troops won't feel like they're being forced to their deaths!
The Cold War in 6 words:

Parzal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parzal » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Parzal wrote:Going to point out the fact in Fallout 4 you can find plenty of Enclave Armor laying around, with it being called X-01 Power Armor, so that means the Enclave isn't the sole producer and user of said armor.

But you could only gain them from the Enclave. Even Elder Lyon's himself said that the ability to produce plasma weapons was unknown to his BoS faction.

Fallout 4 is not canon. It is a terrible game with terrible lore made by terrible people.

Well, Bethesda has put the game into canon, so were going off what THEY say is canon, no matter what anyone else things of the game in question.

Which also, again, puts Plasma on the east coast, seeing as you can find plasma weapons in FO4, which is located in Boston.

Zyvalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zyvalia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Grand Adruvain wrote:
Tysoania wrote:Everyone's got robots and Power Armor and vehicles, and I'm just sitting here like "Well, I've got Minutemen."

"Curses."

M8, I have cannons and rifles from 1890 and Cloth Uniforms, and Steam-Fusion ships.

Maybe make your laser muskets have nine cranks? That could tip the scales in your favor.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Parzal wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:But you could only gain them from the Enclave. Even Elder Lyon's himself said that the ability to produce plasma weapons was unknown to his BoS faction.

Well, Bethesda has put the game into canon, so were going off what THEY say is canon, no matter what anyone else things of the game in question.

Which also, again, puts Plasma on the east coast, seeing as you can find plasma weapons in FO4, which is located in Boston.

Okay buddy. All I know is that stated in the original game is that plasma weaponry is unique to the west coast, since they beat out the Enclave, and to the Enclave itself. There is no way that some random group found a huge stockpile of highly experimental plasma weaponry and Enclave armor to outfit and entire force of troops.

Grand Adruvain
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Adruvain » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Zyvalia wrote:
Grand Adruvain wrote:M8, I have cannons and rifles from 1890 and Cloth Uniforms, and Steam-Fusion ships.

Maybe make your laser muskets have nine cranks? That could tip the scales in your favor.

Bolt Action Rifles m8
Tysoania wrote:

Claim a high morale! At least then your troops won't feel like they're being forced to their deaths!

Smart thinking XD
That feel when you make a dreadnought based off the Yamato and Adruvain still has one twice the size #AdruviaRuleTheWaves - Equalsun Empire

Tysoania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Zyvalia wrote:Maybe make your laser muskets have nine cranks? That could tip the scales in your favor.

But most civvies don't have high weapons modding levels.

I have 100 officers with combat rifles, so it's all good.
The Cold War in 6 words:

Tysoania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:Okay buddy. All I know is that stated in the original game is that plasma weaponry is unique to the west coast, since they beat out the Enclave, and to the Enclave itself. There is no way that some random group found a huge stockpile of highly experimental plasma weaponry and Enclave armor to outfit and entire force of troops.

Maybe someone independently developed it, sort of like the Institute with FEV?
The Cold War in 6 words:

Zyvalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zyvalia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Grand Adruvain wrote:
Zyvalia wrote:

Bolt Action Rifles m8
Tysoania wrote: Claim a high morale! At least then your troops won't feel like they're being forced to their deaths!

Smart thinking XD

Then you could.....uh.....well.....shit, you got me.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Tysoania wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:Okay buddy. All I know is that stated in the original game is that plasma weaponry is unique to the west coast, since they beat out the Enclave, and to the Enclave itself. There is no way that some random group found a huge stockpile of highly experimental plasma weaponry and Enclave armor to outfit and entire force of troops.

Maybe someone independently developed it, sort of like the Institute with FEV?

The Institute gained their FEV from pre-war times as they were a major research and development tool for the US. I highly doubt anyone outside of the BoS, Institute, or Enclave could develop plasma if they didn't exist at this point.

Parzal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parzal » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:20 pm

Parzal wrote:Well, Bethesda has put the game into canon, so were going off what THEY say is canon, no matter what anyone else things of the game in question.

Okay buddy. All I know is that stated in the original game is that plasma weaponry is unique to the west coast, since they beat out the Enclave, and to the Enclave itself. There is no way that some random group found a huge stockpile of highly experimental plasma weaponry and Enclave armor to outfit and entire force of troops.

Alright, fair point. I'll call off this debate and let the RP Mod decide. If he wants me to change my app, I won't complain.

Grand Adruvain
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Adruvain » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Zyvalia wrote:
Grand Adruvain wrote:Bolt Action Rifles m8

Smart thinking XD

Then you could.....uh.....well.....shit, you got me.

[Yankee Zerg Rush intensifies]

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Parzal wrote:Going to point out the fact in Fallout 4 you can find plenty of Enclave Armor laying around, with it being called X-01 Power Armor, so that means the Enclave isn't the sole producer and user of said armor.

It's canon in this RP.

Th their first Iteration, the Enclafve wasn't as big as the NCR, and even the Brotherhood, Numbers were their disadvantage.

and considering in Fallout 2, Fallout 3, and in Fallout NV and hints in 4 they've been shown to have their crap kicked in, the Enclave wouldn't just be openly holding territory like many other Factions, They'd more than likely have hold outs, just less of an expansive sort of reach as it's being debated.

Parzal wrote:

Alright, fair point. I'll call off this debate and let the RP Mod decide. If he wants me to change my app, I won't complain.

Take out the Enclave PA and replace it with another Variant. From there you're fine.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:43 pm

The IC is up, ahd the map is made. Links to both on the OP

Tysoania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:The IC is up, ahd the map is made. Links to both on the OP

Nice map!
The Cold War in 6 words:

Jordkloden
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jordkloden » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Faction Name: The Pitt (it's kind of a city state)
Founding Year: 2277
Population (nothing over a million): 168,000
Leader: Wernher and Midea. (Wernher handles military, Midea handles domestic issues)
Notable Members: Various boring slave conspirators. Trust me they aren't interesting.
Territory: http://imgur.com/a/JeXbd (territory in pink)
Capitol City/Hold: The Pitt.

Armed Forces:
Troops: 6,500
Scouts: 1,012

Standards: 4,501

Rad Hunters: 987 (they wear Gamma Shield Armor and hunt down irradiated creatures)

Equipment:

-infiltrator with scope and silencer (preferred by scouts)

-infiltrator with iron sights and no suppressor (preferred by standards)

-silenced .22 pistol (preferred by scouts)

-combat knife (preferred by scouts)

-Auto-Axe (preferred by Standards and Rad-Hunters)

-Ripper (preferred by Standards)
-Metal Blaster (scattered laser rifle, there aren't many of these)

.32 pistol (this kind of .32 has a higher rate of fire than normal ones; preferred sidearm of standards and rad-hunters)

-combat shotgun (preferred by Rad-hunters)

-Motorcycle (Aw yeah, bitch. What better than a motorcycle straight from Steel City?

History Canon/non Canon?:
In 2277, instead of the Lone Wanderer coming in and saving the slaves of The Pitt, they wait until a cure for Troglodyte Degeneration Contagion is fully implemented by Ashur. Once they know the cure is complete, the slaves (and the former slave champions who were allowed to live in Uptown) storm Ashur's palace with Auto-Axes and Infiltrator assault rifles, killing every last slaver. Of course, they spare Marie, who is only an infant. (And also the source of the cure.) Now that they are left to their own devices, they form a "nation" of sorts. Wernher, one of the more important conspirators, became commander of the new country's military, and Midea, the woman who created the conspiracy, became the leader of the Pitt, and for the moment, acts as a very-benevolent "dictator."
Last edited by Jordkloden on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I’m a communist. Not much else to say.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse