NATION

PASSWORD

Zombie Apocalypse IC MT closed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Coltpower
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Zombie Apocalypse IC MT closed

Postby Coltpower » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:34 pm

ooc sign up
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=388719

New York between 0400-0600 hours
A young Army Medic name Sam Miller who had served two tours in Iraq, and save dozens of American soldiers lives, and just yesterday he was order to New York I had no idea why was that we were getting assigned to a place I never even heard of somewhere in central US it just made no sense he thought.
our commanding officer Lt col. Jones who had his BTUs on, and a ball cap on looking at us, and said "Medical Unit which will be called Guardian you guys will be on the helicopter, and directly flown to the hospital which there you will be assign your position there. The other units will be dealing with keeping the order, and scanning people.
I raised my hand "What are the symptoms?"
he looked at me, and said "It like a sever version of the flu with turning you into a cabalistic creature so be on your A Game. Any more question. Good now go"
I rubbed my very short brown hair, and I grabbed my helmet, and gas mask as I ran to the chopper, and got on. As we got on I put on the mask, and tested the air flow. Then I kept it on, and put on my helmet to cover my head as the chopper was flying towards Sioux Fall I could see traffic grid lock everywhere in each state we passed , and after an hour of flying we landed on top of the roof of the hospital, and I didn't know what to expect when this we got down there.
I grabbed a medical bag, and the rest of the men got out with there gear, and I open the door that enter the building, and press the elevator button down. After six floors we hit the ground, and the place was swamped with ill people to the point they had no rooms left, and sick people were in the waiting room, and they didn't have enough doctor to cover this amount of people. Then I saw a young nurse with black hair come towards me, and ask "Do you have medical knowledge?"
"Yes I'm a medic." I said in puzzled, and then she grabbed my arm, and pulled over to a six person that was mauled some type of animal his arm was torn up, and was scratch. "What happen?"
"Attacked, and I need help to stich him." She said looking at me as I could tell she was tired, and there was not enough doctors so I asked for a stich kit. She handed a kit, and put on a pair of blue latex gloves on, and open the thread, and needle, and slowly started sowing up the person when moaning started coming from a distance
Last edited by Coltpower on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33
Capitalist, freedom, Our Constitution
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Zoomer1
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoomer1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:15 pm

NEW York Hospital
Gabriella was tired from a heavy work load since all nurses and doctor were all hands on deck. She was running on caffeine, and sugar her eyes had bags under them, and her eyes were completely blood shot as she was checking on one of people who the flu like symptoms.
She felt his head with a doctor mask on, and notice he was burning up, and they just gave him Penicillin, and it should have work by now. She heard an elevator ding in the distance, and she saw some soldiers, and assuming there medical based on one of them was carrying a bag.
Then suddenly the heart rate monitor went rapiding beating, and she tried to get some help, but in the chaos couldn't and she covered the top of her head. Then it flat line so she immediately preformed CPR on his chest, but no response from the CPR. Then suddenly there was a light moan from the person, but the machine was saying he was dead.
She got a little closer to see if she was hearing thing, and suddenly the eyes opened, and it pounced at her, and she was trying to free herself, but it had grip of her arm, and she was afraid that this person might bit her.

Coltpower
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Coltpower » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Sam Miller heard the struggle, and scream where once I finished stitching I took off towards the sound. I saw a human trying to attack so I didn't think about what to do. So I pulled out my colt pistol out, and I fired one or two rounds in his chest, but it didn't even flinch and I was thinking "what the Hell?"
Then I fired another two rounds but nothing finally I put a round in it head than the things went down. I looked at the nurse and she was in shock I asked "are you alright?"
I didn't know what to think About what just happened here with the bullet didn't affect him until round to the head and which was the shot to finish it
Your Political Compass
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Zoomer1
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Zoomer1 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:36 am

As Gabriella was struggling she saw a solider with a gas mask who unholstered his pistol which had a silver barrel, and moved the think in front of the solider line of fire. she heard two bullets, and it hit the chest, and the infected blood sprayed on to her shrubs, and it let got, but it didn't go down. Then another three rounds went into her chest she believed by how many gun shout sounds, but she couldn't be sure, but the person still never went down. Then the final bullet hit the head of the person, and the corpse fell backward towards the ground, and didn't even more.
Gabriella was just in shock from what just happen she just had human that was dead, and some how got up, and try to bit her arm. The eyes she saw was nothing different then the milky eyes with no pupils with rage in the person face. She seen the dead body on the ground with multiple rounds in the body, and one in the head. Then she glanced down, and saw the blood on her scrubs from the dead body, and she heard a noise, and turn towards it.
She realized it was a solider who shot the person, and was asking something she believe that he was asking 'Are you ok?" She just nodded couldn't believe what just happened. She slowly walk over to the dead body, and slowly kicked to make sure that it wasn't going to attack her again. She looked at the person, and she had never seen this before in her entire life, and she stand up, and walked over toward the solider to thank him for what he did after all he just stop her from being attack. She walked over towards the solider still holding his pistol, and had a gas mask on like the rest of the soldiers did.
She was going to thank you when there was more moaning from other rooms, and area like this one did, and her eyes grew wide, and had no clue how to respond since there was more then one of these human that like to bit us. She new this was not going to end well, and she could hear other screams in different areas, and I didn't know what to exspect, and her instinct was to stand beside someone with a gun, and the only that was close was that solider.
Last edited by Zoomer1 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coltpower
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Coltpower » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:41 am

Sam saw her walk over towards him, but also heard screams from other areas, and He gripped his tight he didn't know what to expect
he first had to shoot a person who was trying to attack a nurse. Which it seems like the bullet to the head can be the only way to
finish them, but that made no sense. It made much as sense as having a roll bar on a wheel chair, and I noticed that the nurse was
standing close to me for some odd reason, but I believe it might have been for the security, and so I kept alert, and then my radio
went nuts with loud voices.
"Static.. All Military personal please get out of the hospital in about an hour it will be quarantine until further notice
anyone who leaves once it in affect will be shot no question asked.
Then gun fire came from the ICU area, and screams
came from there after the gun shots I had no idea if it came from that are unable to tell if it was doctors, nurse, soldiers, patients,
or something.
I new I must get out of that hospital, and I looked at the nurse, and my mind was debating on what to do with her either get her
out with me or leave her. Well my morals override it, and I decided to get her out of there, and said "Mam we need to leave please
come with me." I said as I put out my hand hoping she would take it because I didn't want to have million of people if I didn't try to
save some.
He knew things were only going to get worse because when the military does this then thing are about to escalate to worse problems
and he knew army like trying to contain the situation which some times work, but often fails at it. So I kept my gun on the trigger because once we move I will have to use if it like the other one that I just put down I will have to shoot or it will try to kill us.
Your Political Compass
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Zoomer1
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Zoomer1 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Gabriella look at the solider putting out his hand, but she shook her head, and said "Let go!" she knew that what ever is
happening is not good. Since she did over hear his radio talking about the Quarantine of the Hospital, and then the gun
shots coming from the ICU unit followed by scream. She looked around, and hoping the solider would get her out of there
since what ever is going on the hospital is getting filled with what ever attacked her.

Coltpower
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Coltpower » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Sam looked at her, and nodded, and said "Alright stay right on my me." He then aimed his gun up as slowly, and quickly move
in the direction of the exit. He passed a room which was filled with blood, and he saw a human eating one of the doctors.
I quietly
closed the door, and moved on, and we reach saw the once sick people now up, and eating, and I knew there was not enough
round that I have in this gun for this. I looked towards Gabriella, and put my finger to my gas mask to be very quiet and I was
hoping to make pass them.
I had no idea what the Hell was going on what could cause humans to become this way, and attacking other humans, and
we manage to walk pass them, and hit the door to the Emergency patient area. I heard a noise on the other side of the next door ,
but it was solid wood no window to see other side.
I had a flip of coin, and hope on the others side was not a shit load of those thing was ever the Hell they are now they are
not human. I quickly took action there no way I'm going to be locked in her with this cabalistic crazy munchers
and no easy way to escape with have a 308 round in me.
I closed my eyes, and pressed the door slowly with my gun at the ready as the door came open, and one of those thing was
the other side, and fell on to me. It was making a weird growling sound I tried to keep it from biting me.
I could the animal in it face with it trying to over power me I managed to push it off. The thing charge towards me , and
I quickly pulled the trigger.
The bullet flew, and cutting threw the ocean of air, and nailed the thing in the heart it just fell backward. So I fired in the head,
and I Looked out there, and the room was empty it made me question where they go. I walked in towards the exit, and the door
came open, and we stumbled, and we saw nothing, but solider everywhere in the city.
"Where not infected!" I yelled as we were walking out of the hospital I had blood on my shirt, and she had blood on her scrubs
I just hope that nothing get worse.
Your Political Compass
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Outside the New York hospital in Manhattan

Jacob was manning the 50. cal of the humvee at the back of the riot police. There were reports of violent manifestations and attacks in which most commanders though was a case of rabies. Jacob constantly turned the turret around scanning what was happening, people outside the hospital trying to get in to see their family members inside the hospital. Jacob was one of the two gunners at the main entrance, he had arrived from his 4th tour in Iraq no more than a few months ago, and now he had to deal with protesters instead of being with his family in California.

"Hey Griggs!" Said Captain Alayan.

"Yes sir!" Responded Griggs.

"The Hospital is in quarantine, and these people don't want to move, use the grenade launcher on them, tear gas." Said the Captain, who contrary to Griggs, he was wearing a gas mask.

"Sir, is that neces-"

"Don't argue, just do it Sergeant. I gotta head back inside, I want this crowd dispersed when I get back." Alayan went inside the hospital doors.

Griggs reluctantly took hold of the grenade launcher, he looked at the gunner that was a few meters from him on his left. He just shrugged and without hesitation began firing the tear gas into the crowd. Griggs did the same.

Eventually most people were gone, however something caught the attention of the riot officers, some of the protesters seemed to be biting seemingly dead people on the ground. The riot line began advancing, and one of the officers attempted to tase one of the protesters. He didn't flinch and instead jumped on the officer and began bitting him on the exposed neck. The other bloody protesters began advancing against the officers, and the officers began hitting them with their nightsticks or shields to no avail.

In a matter of minutes more and more bloody people began appearing from alleys and buildings, many people fleeing in panic. Griggs couldn't believe it.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Coltpower
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Coltpower » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Sam saw the protestor while keeping the nurse close, and he saw tear gas being shot, and riot police moving in.
He grabbed the nurse because they had to move quickly. Then they saw an officer scream, and saw one of
those thing were eating, and we had to move quickly, and was running towards the other solider, and as he got close
he yelled "We are not infected he got closer to the tear gas from the Humvee.
States Army Medic the hospital is over run with those thing it a fucken massacre in there." He turn around
and saw more of those thing coming from the alley, and he knew this quarantine didn't do shit.
he looked at them please let us come with you guys?"
he asked he knew they would take him for being in the army, but unknown Gabriella since she was a
civilan. I looked at the stupid thing, and then several smash came from the hospital, and
then you saw people that had military uniforms falling from the fifth floor and hitting the ground, and I knew that
this is time to not fight, but flight or die because we are out number, and very little bullet
He looked at them waiting for a response.
Your Political Compass
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Griggs had been firing the 50. cal for a while, hitting various of the infected and ripping them in half, all while trying not to shot civilians. The radio was a mess, with screams and orders that no one could understand. "STATIC... THE HOSPITA- INFECTED- RALLY POINT- DELTA 09, CODE RED, CODE RED... AGGGHHHHHHHHH...."

Soldiers began getting out of the hospital and getting into their trucks an humvee's and LAV's. The trucks and vehicles began setting course and moving over the infected. In less than 5 minutes Griggs and his squad were the only soldiers left, still manning the 50. cal while his men hold a perimeter, soon Griggs realized that this was a loosing battle when he saw the Captain being ripped apart by those things and the police fleeing .

"Alright fuck this shit, Rodriguez, you man the 50. Madison, Ackle, and Harrison, get in the vehicle. Griggs moved to the driving seat, before he could start the vehicle he was surprised by a fellow soldier accompanied by a female nurse. He listened to what they had to say, and with reluctance said "Get in. NOW!"

The medic and the nurse got inside and Griggs drove right through the crowd of infected. "HOLD ON!"
Last edited by Arengin Union on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do as I please"

Zoomer1
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Zoomer1 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Gabrielle managed to get through the hospital with
this soldier, and as she got outside, and saw the crowd.
There was people protesting probably the recent
Police shooting which clearly show the officer
Being attacked.
Then she felt the soldier grabbed her arm, and hold
It tight. Then ran through the crowd and tear gas
Being shot off, and some of it made her cough.
Then the soldier got them two soldiers at humvee.
He heard the soldier explains what was happening
and ask to get them out of there.
Then she turned around to see ton more out
that weren't even in the building.
"Holy Fucken Shit!!" She said in shock
From the amount of those things.
The soldiers let them and they both got quickly in, and she was trying to catch her breath.
Last edited by Zoomer1 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coltpower
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Coltpower » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Sam was surprised by this, but as he got, and braised himself
as he they floor through the infected.
""Thank you sir" he said . "The Fucken hospital was
Fucked before the Quarine." He said. "The radio are Fucked!"
"What your name soldier?" He asked the drive as he was
trying to catch his breath.
He saw the infected were in the back there was so many
of them. He took of his mask to help breath, and he help
Come her down and slow down her breathing.
"Please turn the actual radio."
So one turned in on, and most was static, and then
one came On. "This is message from New York
Authorities please stay in don't go outside until
The situation is resolved and it repeated itself. "
Jesus Fucked Crist what now he asked the soldier hoping for some bullshit plan to make it feel alright.
Your Political Compass
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:33 pm

"Sergeant Griggs, of the 2nd battalion. 5th division." Griggs answered as he drove through crowds of infected.

"Sergeant where are we heading?" Said Harrison, almost hugging his M4.

"I don't know... I heard that rally point is somewhere in Delta zone." Griggs kept driving through the streets, hundreds, maybe thousands of those things where wandering around while people ran around either looting or just running in fear. Griggs turned on the radio only to find static or repeated messages from the government.

"Fuck." Said Griggs as he continued driving. "Doc, you know anything about what the hell is going on?"
"I do as I please"

Coltpower
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Coltpower » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Sam chuckled, and said "I'm no doctor I'm just a
medic my name is sargent Sam Miller part of the guardian unit.
We were spose to go south Korea and it was cancelled
and we moved here I got in the hospital before
the shit hit the fan.
I noticed the that gun shot to the head bring them
Down. Other wise no it above my pay grade he looked
At the nurse, and asked "What happened before
arrive ms?"
He asked her as looked at her as she fully
Come down enough.
Last edited by Coltpower on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your Political Compass
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Zoomer1
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Zoomer1 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Gabrielle saw the soldier after he took off his
Mask. She thought that he was kinda cute,
but kept quiet since this was the time at all.
Then she said "It Gabrielle, but before you arrived
for a couple of days it been hands on deck. I haven't
had no sleep
For days, but it seems that our drugs are useless

she looking at Sam.
Then looked forward and said "other wise nothing she
to them

Coltpower
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Coltpower » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:50 am

Sam Listen to the nurse, and was shocked based on what the nurse said.
He was in shock that the medicine was not effective. Then he said "So we are about
clueless as you are Briggs. Then he asked "What Delta Zone?
He was never told that the delta zone even exist which
it led him to two conclusion. Either one this was never met to
exist or two my unit was not met to survive .
I just hope that the second was wrong, but at least I saved someone life
today as I looked at Gabriella, and then I didn't see any
more out the window.
I still see people panicking, and others still rioting, and looting. I saw
a police officer stealing television, and I knew that law and order
is breaking down. I still had no idea, but I didn't know
what to do and I think everyone was in the same boat, and
I check my gun, and I realized I had only four rounds, and I put the
it back in my gun
Your Political Compass
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Swedish Allied States
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Swedish Allied States » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:12 am

DELETED
Last edited by Swedish Allied States on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Well we are Socialist Democrats and we have Filthy Frank. Nation's Motto In Full: "Because of You, We'll Fight And Some Will Die... Because of You, We'll Always Try...

Oh and we might be a bit loony so don't mind us if something's out of place.
Also current leaders that are in control of Sweden are
Male: David Mitchell
Female: Michelle Connors
The Proud Leader Of The Earth Defense Force
Allies: Illuminati Of Asia, Orostan, Wasabiton
Enemies: Eclius, NUC

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:28 am

Redacted
Last edited by Parcia on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:33 am

His head hurt...a lot. He opened his eyes and found him self laying in an ally. He sat the, face up in the puddle of water and let his brain reboot. The screams and gunshots woke him fully and he sat up. Getting to his feet shakily, he stumbled out of the ally to find the world had gone to shit since his vodka fueled pass out in the ally.

He was greeted by a small group of people, a man, women, and a daughter. The man jumped in front of them and brandished a pistol in his direction. He put one hand up and took out his wallet and showed the the NYPD badge. "Jesus, don't shoot." The man kept the gun level on him and spoke in a scared tone. "Look, officer, I don't want any trouble, just let us get to our car." His tone surprised him, why is he afraid of me? His mind was still only working at half speed and instead of asking more, he walked backwards around the corner.

He found his car, an unmarked Dodge Charger, and tried his best to get in with out looking like he had a massive hangover. He locked the doors and turned on the Police scanner.

"What the fuck? A round of drinks and the world goes to shit in the time it takes me to sober up...great." He turned the car on and sped out in to the street, heading for his apartment.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
Hooyah Navy.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:49 am

Coltpower wrote:Sam Listen to the nurse, and was shocked based on what the nurse said.
He was in shock that the medicine was not effective. Then he said "So we are about
clueless as you are Briggs. Then he asked "What Delta Zone?
He was never told that the delta zone even exist which
it led him to two conclusion. Either one this was never met to
exist or two my unit was not met to survive .
I just hope that the second was wrong, but at least I saved someone life
today as I looked at Gabriella, and then I didn't see any
more out the window.
I still see people panicking, and others still rioting, and looting. I saw
a police officer stealing television, and I knew that law and order
is breaking down. I still had no idea, but I didn't know
what to do and I think everyone was in the same boat, and
I check my gun, and I realized I had only four rounds, and I put the
it back in my gun

Griggs kept checking the radio until he finally found a military transmission. "All troops inside the city of New York. The city has been overran. All personnel must fall back to the second line of defense at Delta Zone 09. Yonkers. This transmission will repeat."

"You heard that doc? Delta Zone was part of a protocol we were briefly mentioned about during the briefing. It's supposedly part of a so called Harbinger Protocol. Whatever the Fuck that means." Griggs continued driving, he began setting course to Yonkers. He had never been to the place but knew the way from the maps he had analyzed before coming to New York.

"I guess we're joining them. It's that or getting mauled by those things. Also if you need some gear we got a crate of M4's at the back. And enough ammo for days suit yourselve doc." Griggs continued driving.
"I do as I please"

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:26 am

20 Minuets of driving had brought him to his apartment in uptown New York. It was small, comparatively, but it had suited him well. To his delight his door was still intact and his place not looted. Locking it behind him, he bolted the heavy bolt lock and double checked the deadbolts. He then went to his bed and puled up the matress to reveal a large black case.

Unlocking the combination locks, he opened the lid and smiled. His M16A3 had been his service rifle through out his time in the PJs, and he had grown to love the thing. A friend of his in DEVGRU (better known as SEAL Team 6) had pulled a few strings and gotten clearance for him to take his gun home as a trophy, provided he didn't use it to rob any one. He took it out and put the together.

He reached in to a smaller section of the case and brought out his ACOG, green laser/Flashlight mod, and the vertical grip and attached them to their respective places. He went to his closet and did brought out his 24 hour survival pack, web gear, and a smaller case that had the extra attachments for his service gun, a Beretta 92FS with a stainless steel finish, and white grip. It had a longer threaded barrel and he was tempted to mount the suppressor on it, but though differently. Slipping it on to his leg holster, he slipped the rest of his gear on as well. Slipping the Kevlar on first and even slapping his Velcro 23rd STQ patch on. He put the rest of his gear on and looked at him self the mirror on his wall. He looked like he did back when he was first deployed. It gave him shivers down his spine.

He locked and shut the door behind him, though not really caring, and took a second to check his radio. It was still set to the old military frequency, but he doubted it was still worki-

"All troops inside the city of New York. The city has been overran. All personnel must fall back to the second line of defense at Delta Zone 09. Yonkers. This transmission will repeat."

He shook his head. "Yonkers?" He switched it on and spoke. "Any units this net, this is...USAF Callsign "Sparrow" does any one copy, over."

He stood up and got to the door. slowly checking for any one, he found the street deserted. He made a dash, weapon ready, to his CHarger and sat down in side, closing the door. He tuned in to the police radio and spoke. "All units on this net, this is One Adem 12, the military id setting up a line at Yonkers, they are going to need all the help they can get, one Adem 12 out." He ignited the charger's engine and sped off down the street again.

This was going to be a hell of a day.
Hooyah Navy.

Coltpower
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Coltpower » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:44 am

Sam nodded, and quickly reach back, and grabbed an M4, and a few extra magazine,
and place them in his pocket. He loaded the rifle, and cocked the M4, and he felt
better then his pistol that he has.
"We will be alright Gabriella," He said looking at her, but the back of
his mind he believe that it was fucked plan. Then he asked "How long?"
Then his portable radio in the static hear a voice "something Sparrow AF" I couldn't make it out.
So I took my portable radio, and press the button, and said "This Sargent Sam Miller United
States Medic please identify yourself.
The radio was just shit right now I don't know if it
the chaos or what, and he waited for a response as the M4 rested in his lap. This
was the first person that had access his frequency since the Quarantine
maybe this was someone who might know what happening.
Your Political Compass
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:55 am

This Sargent Sam Miller United
States Medic please identify yourself.

He sighed in relief.

He tuned the radio this time, trying to get a clear signal. "This is US Air-force Chief Master Sergeant Michel Martele, 23rd Special Tactics wing, Provisional callsign "Sparrow", Mind telling me what the fuck is going on, sergeant Miller, over."

He kept driving, keeping to side streets and less traveled roads. He didn't need to attract attention. He kept the M16 in his right hand and drove with his left, ready to pull it up and fire if he needed to.

While he waited, he started seeing more and more bodies. He didn't dare to stop, already seeing them well past any help.

What the literal Fuck is going on?
Hooyah Navy.

Zoomer1
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Zoomer1 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:58 am

Gabriella looked at Sam, and heard the response on the radio on where to go, and heard Sam say
"We are going to be ok She knew that was complete bullshit. Yet right now I could use
some good false hope even know she believe in the old George carlin saying
"FUCK HOPE!" She saw him grabbed an rifle, and then she was about say something
but his portable radio went on, and a voice through the static, but couldn't identify it.
She was looked down at her shirt of her scrub, and saw the blood still covering her, and
she decided to take off the shirt, and exposing her pure white t-shirt underneath as she put the
scrub on the floor beside her feet, and she slowly fixed her hair, and make sure it was straight.
Then she remain quiet for now because she was still having hard time to believe what going on.

Coltpower
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Coltpower » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:06 am

Sam heard the response clear enough, and pushed the button, and said
Sam:I whish I full knew Sergeant Michel Martele. All
I know was the hospital was over by the infected, and Manhattan has been
over run. We are heading to the Delta area what ever the Hell that is, but
what ever you do don't approach them Over.
Then the radio went static he though damn it then he press, and
said please go there, but we don't if it still there."
He said letting the button go, and glanced out the window, and hope for the best that
there might be a silver lining.
Then he saw Gabriella take off her blue scrub, and exposing her white shirt,
and she attractive, but kept quiet, and sat back waiting for a response
as he was sitting in the fast moving Humvee. He had his hand prop against the roof the
Humvee so that he would be moving around as a way to support himself. Then he asked
"Briggs How long is it to the Delta Zone?
Last edited by Coltpower on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
Your Political Compass
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse