NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Feast for Crows [IC/Concluded]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Aaron Blacken,Lord in Exile , Capt of Dark Swords

"Pardon me Your Grace" Axel said as he picked up a wooden chair and hit it off the brute who was kick off balance by Derren. "If you want to stop you should cause it's not respectful to our grace fighting like this" Axel said with his charming smile but then grabbed his side. "Okay so this idiot might need to die" Axel said as he suddenly felt all the pain from the hit to his side.

"What are the chances this leave a nice scar?" Axel said with a smile hiding the pain. "If my gifts get ruined I'm killing him....I'm serious" Axel said as he held his side trying to slow the bleeding. "Dickhead"
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:32 pm

Ser Derren "Rosethorn" of Duskendale, Hedge Knight and Heir of House Darkwood
Highgarden, the Reach

Derron took the hapless brute and gave him a good sock in the jaw, knocking him out cold. He then turned around and did a decent jab in the gut "That was for inciting conflict...don't think you're getting away scott free either..." he sighed, more irritated than angry, and removed his hand "All right, let's see how much th' Maester needs ta' heal...Call 'im over, he needs fresh bandages an' boiled redwine. If that wound festers ye wont feel your left arm. I'll take care of the Princeling's presents. No buts." he turned to a Golden Company man "You there, get this hot-blooded maniac to th' Maester an' patch 'im up. If he tries to pick a fight, give 'im a good whallop." he shoved the Northman into the Golden Company member with a cheeky grin, "Try not to squirm too much..."

With Axel out of the way, the Knight of Thorns turned to the Targaryen and handed him the gifts "Hold these for a moment, or longer since there for ye." he then turned to Ellaria, with a smile he waved. "Hello, an' I suppose tha' means were destined ta' meet on th' field o' battle!" he chuckled "Tis a queer custom, but th' only time I met Dornishmen were at th' tourneys. So fightin' would've made sense at th' time. But if ye please, select yer champion for th' tourney."

Lastly, he turned to Prince Aegon. "So, you're Aegon Targaryen...Young Griff. Most o' us thought that ye were done in by th' Mountain. At first I was skeptical, but now tha' I see ye, I'll join yer quest...ye still 'ave a lot to prove young lad. Gettin' a few 'ouses together 'gainst the Lannisters is one thing, gettin' the Iron Throne honorably is another." Derron's gaze was stern, as he feared no man or dragon, but then became more casual and carefree, as usual. "But Lord Tyrell is hostin' a tourney in yer honor, an' I mean ta' partake in it. Ye need a few local sworn swords, or folks who'll follow you willingly, an' this tourney's th' thing. But to answer your question, e'en if I win, I'll not be part of your Kingsguard. It ain't pride, but rather tha' I intend to violate th' Oath of the Kingsguard. 'Ave a family, be a sworn sword to ye, maybe e'en be landed if ye feelin' generous." he chuckled "But tha's for th' future. If there's anything ye'd like to ask me or ask o' me credentials, feel free. I ain't got nothin' ta' hide."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Ser Wilhain Storm, Mercenary Captain of the Shield Scorchers Blue Maniple,
Bastard of House Gower

Wilhain was less than pleased to say the least, he had barely been able to introduce himself to the King before the young Targaryen had made his leave to some chamber guarded by Golden Company men. Wilhain had not even been given time to deliver the message from his lord. Silently he stalked off and found a comfortable chair to sit on.

Just as he began to get comfortable more guests began to flood into the halls of Highgarden, carrying various banners that Wilhain himself recognized from when he last lived in Westeros. Some were from the North, others the South, Wilhain even thought he spotted a hedge knight. Damn, why were they allowed to bring more men into Highgarden than I?! First chance I get I'm bringing in that massive mute and our squires. If this Highgarden turns out to be a nest of snakes, I'll need all the allies I can muster. However his attention was soon turned to a Dornishman and a Northerner, who clearly were in some sort of disagreement. He chuckled lightly to himself; Atleast I'll have a show while I wait to see the king again.

Suddenly the doors flew open and out stepped the King Himself, no doubt ready to put an end to the disturbance. Unfortunately it seemed the large Dornish brute was entirely too preoccupied with his battle to listen. Suddenly a slightly grubby hedge knight stinted into the fray, making short work of the two before making a rather unusual speech to the king himself, seeing this as his opportunity Wilhain stood from his seat and began to make his way towards the Targaryen

"Begging your pardon Your Grace, but if I could have a moment of your time?"
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Axel Blacken, Lord in exile, Capt of the Dark Sword

Axel was following the golden company member to the maester when he passed where they where keeping his weapons. "They ain't getting me this time" He said as as he sheathed it. "What he said to the Merc's you saw what that Dornishmen did" Axel said as they continued.

Eventually that got to the Maesters. Axel took of his Chest plate and let the maester do his job.

"How'd you get this?" the Maester asked as he began to clean the wound with firemilk.

"Well....I got into a fight with a Dornish giant." He said charmingly "you ought to see his face....I didn't have my weapon and he had a axe...So what I did was dodge around 10 attempts to cut me in half. Left, right, up, down ...Attacks from all over. He got this one hit off on me as I disarmed him....true story...." Axel said as he saw the Golden Company member chuckle at his lie.

"Interesting story" the old maester said as he began to look for a nettle to stitch the wound..."You are lucky you got here quick you've already lost a lot of blood and should rest.Also this will hurt a bit" The maester started to close the wound Axel was in pain but put on his tough guy persona. "That Rose guy is something ain't he saying my so called northern blood boils in the south....I mean he ain't wrong" Axel said as the maester. "Wow you sure are quick..ain't ya" Axel said as he started to get dizzy..He got up and hit the floor with a thump...

"Well I need to see him later but now you can rest up now....Damn northerners always doing something like this...Take him to a room" The maester said

Axel woke up "So you ain't done?" he said as he sat back down and let the Maester do his job
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Political Compass

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Lord Mace Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, High Marshal of the Reach and Warden of the South

Something had gone very wrong. Mace had heard the sound of weapons from downstairs, and he had rushed to go and see what was happening.
The sight nearly made him think all of Aegon's alliances would fall: a huge Dornishman charged at Axell Blacken, just as the King and Ser Wilhain Storm stepped in. Naturally, the fight was stopped before it could escalate, but Blacken had to be sent off the the maester while his opponent was seized by the Hedge Knight and some Golden Company men.
"Your Grace, are you harmed?" Asked Mace as he hurried over to Aegon's side. Still, he could see the Targaryen was perfectly fine, but seemingly angered. "I, I am sorry for what happened. The Dornishman will be thrown into prison..."
But he knew that talk of the tourney would be good for the King: "Your Grace, I am organizing a tourney, in your name. My son Garlan will ride, as will Areo Hotah and Prince Trystane representing Dorne. Many other of your followers will take part, no doubt."

Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

As the commotion came to an end, even Lady Margaery reached the site. There was blood on the ground, and Ser Wilhain, Aegon and Lord Mace all talking in a tight knot. She stepped closer, trying to catch the eye of the Blackfyre man with a dashing smile. She so hoped he saw...
Wanting to understand what had happened, the Tyrell girl approached another Dornishman, and asked: "Ser, if I my so ask, what occurred?"
The man, a tanned yet small, blonde lad in his twenties, said: "One of ours charged at a sellsword Lordling... the Gods know what will happen now., my lady."
She understood Lord Blacken had been attacked, and she fervently hoped the exiled Northerner was fine; he was gentle. "Is he with Maester Gormon now? Lord Blacken?"
"I do so believe, m'lady. He had a nasty axe-bite in his flank."
Margaery ran off to see how the man was. She found him jesting with one of Aegon's men and Gormon. "My lord Blacken, I heard of what happened! Are you badly hurt?"

Republic of South Vantaria
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of South Vantaria » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:03 pm

Areo Hotah
Captain of the Household Guards of House Martell
Near Highgarden, The Reach

Areo Hotah, Prince Trystane, Myrcella Baratheon and 50 men rode for days through Dorne and the Reach, wanting to get to Highgarden on time for the tourney.
Areo hadn't fought in a melee for so many years, even Prince Doran was surprised he's take part in this one. Still, the Norvosi wanted a part to play in the conflict that was ahead of him, and this tourney would let the Young Griff see him fight, finally.
Behind him rode Trystane and Myrcella, still lovers even though their families were almost at war. Doran expected Aegon or Lord Mace Tyrell to want to take Cersei's daughter as a hostage, and so Areo was dutifully bringing her to where the Targaryen-loyalist forces were assembling.
Finally, up ahead, Highgarden came into sight. Around and inside it were so many men in so many different armors and clothes...

Ellaria Sand
Highgarden, The Reach

When her man Jurgen had lunged at the Northern sellsword, Ellaria felt her heart near die. She knew Targaryens, and she knew that even such a small slight could send Aegon on a rage and make him send the Dornishmen away. Still, she hoped he was not that idiot; refusing Dorne could mean losing the war.
As Jurgen was blocked by the Hedge Knight from Duskendale and some other men, Ellaria ran off to the King, to offer all she could: "Your Grace, I am mortified. The man acted rashly, and he will be punished as you see fit. But please your grace, give us one more chance; this will not happen again."
She turned her pleading eyes to Aegon, who had addressed her so cordially just moments before the fight began. Will he be so cordial now? she asked herself.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:05 pm

King Tommen I Baratheon the First of his name. The Lord of King's Landing, and Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. Head of House Baratheon of King's Landing and son of King Robert 'The Usurper'.

In the Red Keep Throne Room, on the Iron throne.
For the first time since Joffrey's coronation I felt a smidgen of fear towards the throne, and I thought of what it represented as my Great-Uncle spoke to the courtiers assembled in the Throne Room. This was a throne made from the melted down swords of the men who had dared to cross the King on the Iron Throne, be it the knights of the Kings who fought Aegon the Conqueror, or Ser Barristan Selmy who had so foolishly been dismissed from the Kingsguard, and now it was the final resting place of the sword of Loras Tyrell. This was the seat in which my left eye had been ruined after I watched Ser Boros Blount's murder, and this was the instrument with which Ser Robert Strong had executed the Tyrell Knight. And now finally, this would be the seat from which I would now officiate my Great-Uncle's chosen men to replace Ser Boros Blount, Ser Arys Oakheart, and Loras Tyrell. Lord Kevan had picked three rather unknown knights named Ser Raynard Ruttiger from The Westerlands, an accomplished tourney fighter who was a fine swordsman as well as being willing and trusted enough to taste-test my food. Ser Roderick Malver from the Crownlands, an older respected knight who had been put on the Kingsguard due to his skill at arms in his youth and out of respect for his service. And Ser Olivar Overton from The North- a large Northern warrior from a minor house who had converted to the Faith of the Seven who had been granted a knighthood for his sheer strength and skill. He was a formidable greatswordsman who was a little less than two thirds the size of Ser Robert Strong. Overton was a knight of understandable who had abstained from fighting for Robb Stark on the moral grounds of not fighting against his King, while leaving the North to evade being used as a killing machine by the Boltons.
While Ruttiger was picked simply for having been a perfectly loyal follower of the Lannister status quo who held a certain degree of skill with a sword whilst being crazy enough to risk poisoning if it saved the life of the King in his quest for glory.
I stood as my great-uncle finally finished his speech about the long tradition of the Kingsguard and why there must always be seven- drawing Widow's Wail as Ser Ruttiger knelt before me- his pristine white cloak touching the floor as his shining steel plates moved into position. He turned his face to the ground, closing his eyes as he held his greathelm tucked under his arm. I would rest the flat of my Valyrian Steel longsword first on his left shoulder, then his right, and finally on his head before lowering the sword and ordering Ruttiger to rise as a sworn Knight of the Kingsguard as his new brothers of the white cloak stood to the left of the Throne- Jaime nodding to the man.
I would then repeat the process with Ser Overton as the large man then moved to stand with his brothers. The Kingsguard was once again whole, and with two finer men than it had initially held before Loras' betrayal.

Ser Jaime Lannister of King's Landing. Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Master-At-Arms of the Iron Throne, and uncle of the King. Son of Lord-Paramount Tywin Lannister.

Two hours later outside King's Landing with a force of 5000 mixed Lannister and Crownlander Soldiers
I did not like my Uncle's plan at all, with or without the three new Kingsguard protecting Tommen, replacing Loras, Blount, and Ser Arys Oakheart who had been guarding Myrcella in Dorne until they aligned themselves with Aegon and killed him. Now my Uncle was sending me to fight Baelish's battles for him and press him into bringing the Knights of the Vale out to come play with the rebels. The only resistance left in the Riverlands were some Tully mouthbreathers under the Blackfish, and it would be simple enough to strongarm the Brothel Keeper into sending the Knights of the Vale to help fight the Reach. Those 45'000 soldiers could be all the difference in this war, not only for their numbers- but because the Knights of the Vale were the finest soldiers in the Seven Kingdoms. After all- it took a whole different variety of man to succeed at winning most battles as a Heavy-Cavalryman in the most mountainous region in Westeros, not to mention the obvious effect of being able to use Baelish to station Lannister troops in the Eyrie. It would only take me a few day's ride to reach the Riverlands, and I imagined the couple hundred men with Blackfish would fall as wheat to a scythe, and should Baelish refuse to give the Vale's support- his own keeps would fall without even a fight.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:29 am

The Independent Hazerls wrote:
Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

As the commotion came to an end, even Lady Margaery reached the site. There was blood on the ground, and Ser Wilhain, Aegon and Lord Mace all talking in a tight knot. She stepped closer, trying to catch the eye of the Blackfyre man with a dashing smile. She so hoped he saw...
Wanting to understand what had happened, the Tyrell girl approached another Dornishman, and asked: "Ser, if I my so ask, what occurred?"
The man, a tanned yet small, blonde lad in his twenties, said: "One of ours charged at a sellsword Lordling... the Gods know what will happen now., my lady."
She understood Lord Blacken had been attacked, and she fervently hoped the exiled Northerner was fine; he was gentle. "Is he with Maester Gormon now? Lord Blacken?"
Margaery ran off to see how the man was. She found him jesting with one of Aegon's men and Gormon. "My lord Blacken, I heard of what happened! Are you badly hurt?"

Axel Blacken, Lord in Exile, Capt of Dark Sword
Highgarden, The Reach

"Lady Margaery, I am fine and this wound is not the worst thing that could've happened to me. I could have lost my head" Axel said with smile trying to hide the pain as the maester was still closing the wound "The Dornishman and I were learning about each other customs...His was to fight and mine as a northerner was to do the same but He is dishonorable for doing so armed against me an unarmed man."

"I actually have a gift for you and your father...I think your gonna love them" Axel said "So M'lady how are you on this fine day" Axel said charmingly
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:02 am

Eraus wrote:
Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

Axel Blacken, Lord in Exile, Capt of Dark Sword
Highgarden, The Reach

"Lady Margaery, I am fine and this wound is not the worst thing that could've happened to me. I could have lost my head" Axel said with smile trying to hide the pain as the maester was still closing the wound "The Dornishman and I were learning about each other customs...His was to fight and mine as a northerner was to do the same but He is dishonorable for doing so armed against me an unarmed man."

"I actually have a gift for you and your father...I think your gonna love them" Axel said "So M'lady how are you on this fine day" Axel said charmingly

Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

Axel was so cordial... and Margaery loved being appreciated by as many different men as she could.
"Dear ser, I am having a wonderful day. And... may I ask what this gift you talk about is?" She gave another of her sly half-smiles, and waited for the man's response.

Ser Willas Tyrell, Heir to Highgarden
Highgarden, The Reach

As he lay next to his wife in bed, a sweet pain in his groin, Ser Willas Tyrell thought of how it would be to have children and heirs. Would the first-born already be a boy? Will he grow up bold, and strong? Will he one day hold Highgarden, as his ancestors did, or will he die young and on some battlefield?
The questions that plague any soon-to-be parent were all over him, while the Lady Appleton seemed content, and with no worries. Just then someone knocked on the wooden door.
"Who is it?" Called out Willas, even his voice tired.
"M'lord, it's me, Crag. Bit o' a commotion some minutes ago; a Dornishman and a Northerner, I believe." Damn it! Can't all these fools keep some peace for some days? reflected Willas desperately as he got up and got dressed. "I am coming, Crag." He called out to his guardsman.
When he was ready, he left his wife to sleep and limped off to the courtyard. Indeed, it had been a large Dornishman and Axel Blacken who fought. "Where is the Dornishman now, and what will be of 'im?" Asked Highgarden's heir, and someone in the uniform of House Yronwood informed him the man was in the gutters, awaiting King Aegon's decision.

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:29 am

Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

Axel was so cordial... and Margaery loved being appreciated by as many different men as she could.
"Dear ser, I am having a wonderful day. And... may I ask what this gift you talk about is?" She gave another of her sly half-smiles, and waited for the man's response.

Axel Blacken, Lord in exile, Capt of Dark Sword

"I've spent many years in essos and I brought a few things over for you, your father and his grace." Axel said "One is a beast almost as majestic as you are" Axel said with smile. "another is wine so marvelous that only you match it.....the last is silk so soft and beautiful that it would remind me of you" Axel said trying to be charming.

Adam Blacken, Lord of Blacken Castle

Adam had been gotten up from his bed and headed to his Master-at-arms. "Get some riders to try and find Lord Snow. Send two in each direction and dress them like peasents. We don't want the Boltons to see their Blacken Sigils." Adam told the aging man who quickly walked away to find people willing to ride out. Adam then went to the Gates "Sentry any suspicious persons?" He asked

"Only a Southron whom called himself a Snowbank Knight.....He said that was his name since the north didn't have hedges so he couldn't be a hedge knight" the sentry told Adam

"That man is not suspicious just mad in the head...How long ago did he come?" Adam said

"Days M'lord" The sentry told Adam who began to walk away towards the port....."The north remembers all and forgives nothing"
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:42 am

Eraus wrote:
Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

Axel Blacken, Lord in exile, Capt of Dark Sword

"I've spent many years in essos and I brought a few things over for you, your father and his grace." Axel said "One is a beast almost as majestic as you are" Axel said with smile. "another is wine so marvelous that only you match it.....the last is silk so soft and beautiful that it would remind me of you" Axel said trying to be charming.

Adam Blacken, Lord of Blacken Castle

Adam had been gotten up from his bed and headed to his Master-at-arms. "Get some riders to try and find Lord Snow. Send two in each direction and dress them like peasents. We don't want the Boltons to see their Blacken Sigils." Adam told the aging man who quickly walked away to find people willing to ride out. Adam then went to the Gates "Sentry any suspicious persons?" He asked

"Only a Southron whom called himself a Snowbank Knight.....He said that was his name since the north didn't have hedges so he couldn't be a hedge knight" the sentry told Adam

"That man is not suspicious just mad in the head...How long ago did he come?" Adam said

"Days M'lord" The sentry told Adam who began to walk away towards the port....."The north remembers all and forgives nothing"

Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

Margaery found herself more and more mesmerized by the words of the sellsword. "And my lord," she said, a hint of laughter in her voice, "may I know what exactly these three gifts are? You have made me more than curious..."
She could see in the corner of the room Gormon and the Golden Company warrior talking in hushed tones. It was strange, seeing a maester and a mercenary laughing together, but Margaery was always happy when she saw different men find friends in one another.
She then fixed her eyes yet again on Axel Blacken, waiting for his final response.

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:08 am

Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

Margaery found herself more and more mesmerized by the words of the sellsword. "And my lord," she said, a hint of laughter in her voice, "may I know what exactly these three gifts are? You have made me more than curious..."
She could see in the corner of the room Gormon and the Golden Company warrior talking in hushed tones. It was strange, seeing a maester and a mercenary laughing together, but Margaery was always happy when she saw different men find friends in one another.
She then fixed her eyes yet again on Axel Blacken, waiting for his final response.

Axel Blacken, Lord in Exile, Capt of Dark Swords

"M'lady....I brought with me two Zorses, Wines from Meeren, and a Box full of Silk from Qarth" Axel said. "The Two Zorse's are currently outside with my 20 men. The Wine are less than a day's ride out and so it the Box....but to show I brought with me enough silk for a Dress for you. You also get a Zorse aswell as your father....I....I didn't want to be a bad guest but I guess I already am. I do apologize if I cause any trouble.....Some say I have a bad mouth on me" Axel said as he stood up
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:49 am

Eraus wrote:
Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

"M'lady....I brought with me two Zorses, Wines from Meeren, and a Box full of Silk from Qarth" Axel said. "The Two Zorse's are currently outside with my 20 men. The Wine are less than a day's ride out and so it the Box....but to show I brought with me enough silk for a Dress for you. You also get a Zorse aswell as your father....I....I didn't want to be a bad guest but I guess I already am. I do apologize if I cause any trouble.....Some say I have a bad mouth on me" Axel said as he stood up

Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

A zorse!
Margaery, in that moment, remembered a day from her childhood. She had been six, and talking to her grandmother Lady Olenna: "Grandmother, can I have a zorse for my name-day?" She had always been mesmerized by these exotic creatures, and Axel Blacken had brought one to her.
"Lord Axell, could you please come with me? If the maester thinks you can go, that is."
Benevolent Gormon nodded and let the sellsword go out after the Tyrell girl. She led him up and up, to her chambers, all the time holding his hand in hers. It didn't seem as if the man understood what was going on, but that didn't stop her. He'll know soon enough.
"Wait here, my lord. I must check inside..." she told Blacken as they reached a large door of ironwood. She went inside both to check no servants were there, and to partly strip. When she walked out again, near to naked, and took the man inside, he seemed more than surprised as the truth dawned on him. A deep happiness seemed to enter him as well.
They started kissing passionately on her bed. With gentle hands, Margaery started taking off the clothes from Axel's body, until he too was naked. And that was when he entered her.
It was Margaery's first time, and she shuddered with pleasure and gave a low, low moan. The Northerner set her on her back on the bed, and kissed her once again. Locked in love and excitement, the two started moving in unison as Axel pumped in and out ever so kindly, ever so softly.
Lady Margaery arched her back and purred, saying in a quiet voice: "A-Axel, this, this is won-wonderful. Oooh, Gods. I lo-love you." The man kept coming in and out, his speed getting higher with every thrust.
"Axel! Oooh this is so good! Please ne-never stop..." And he didn't, until they both reached the moment of greatest pleasure, together.
The man sighed and moaned, but noticed Margaery was about to scream out in raw pleasure; it was the first time the girl ever tried this, and Axel had brought her to such high levels of ecstasy. As her scream started, the man leant down again and kissed her, thus muffling the sound.
They both jerked violently in the moment, with each-other's love juices running down their thighs. Margaery was so lost to pleasure, she kept moaning: "Uuuh, ooh, gods! So good..."

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:19 am

Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

A zorse!
Margaery, in that moment, remembered a day from her childhood. She had been six, and talking to her grandmother Lady Olenna: "Grandmother, can I have a zorse for my name-day?" She had always been mesmerized by these exotic creatures, and Axel Blacken had brought one to her.
"Lord Axell, could you please come with me? If the maester thinks you can go, that is."
Benevolent Gormon nodded and let the sellsword go out after the Tyrell girl. She led him up and up, to her chambers, all the time holding his hand in hers. It didn't seem as if the man understood what was going on, but that didn't stop her. He'll know soon enough.
"Wait here, my lord. I must check inside..." she told Blacken as they reached a large door of ironwood. She went inside both to check no servants were there, and to partly strip. When she walked out again, near to naked, and took the man inside, he seemed more than surprised as the truth dawned on him. A deep happiness seemed to enter him as well.
They started kissing passionately on her bed. With gentle hands, Margaery started taking off the clothes from Axel's body, until he too was naked. And that was when he entered her.
It was Margaery's first time, and she shuddered with pleasure and gave a low, low moan. The Northerner set her on her back on the bed, and kissed her once again. Locked in love and excitement, the two started moving in unison as Axel pumped in and out ever so kindly, ever so softly.
Lady Margaery arched her back and purred, saying in a quiet voice: "A-Axel, this, this is won-wonderful. Oooh, Gods. I lo-love you." The man kept coming in and out, his speed getting higher with every thrust.
"Axel! Oooh this is so good! Please ne-never stop..." And he didn't, until they both reached the moment of greatest pleasure, together.
The man sighed and moaned, but noticed Margaery was about to scream out in raw pleasure; it was the first time the girl ever tried this, and Axel had brought her to such high levels of ecstasy. As her scream started, the man leant down again and kissed her, thus muffling the sound.
They both jerked violently in the moment, with each-other's love juices running down their thighs. Margaery was so lost to pleasure, she kept moaning: "Uuuh, ooh, gods! So good..."

Axel was having the best moment of his life. When he heard a knock on the door and a servant say "Lady Margaery are you okay" which cause Axel to jump off the bed and grab his clothing and head towards the side door. He look back and blew a kiss after that he went out the door and put his pants and shirt on. "Thank the Gods nobody is around." He said as he slipped his way out of there and headed back towards the Maester and grabbed his chest-plate and scabbard which carried his Sword.

I think I just fell in love.....Wait is she betrothed to Aegon He said as fear rushed through his body. Axell then fixed his hair. "I should cut it shouldn't I" He said to nobody in particular. He then began to head towards Aegon and the group he was with earlier.
Political Compass

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:20 am

Lord Mace Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, High Marshal of the Reach and Warden of the South
Highgarden, The Reach

Now that the affair of the Dornishman was behind them all, Lord Mace decided it was time to tell all people in Highgarden about the upcoming tourney. He assembled all the different lords, Hedge Knights, sellswords and men-at-arms that had come to seek out Aegon, and spoke:
"My friends. You came to Highgarden as men; all of you different but all of you on a quest for the same thing; placing His Grace Aegon on the Iron Throne. I myself am confident we will succeed, but we have long days of planning ahead of us before we actually march to war. So, in the honor of the King himself, I have organized a tourney. It will be made up of jousts, a melee, an archery competition and a singing competition. It will start in five days, and men from all over Westeros, those that know Aegon is their rightful ruler, are coming." He paused then to look down on the crowd in front of him, and then continued: "Will you brave men take part?"
"Yes!" came the ragged cry.
"That I know of, Lord Garlan of Brightwater Keep, Areo Hotah, Prince Trystane of Dorne, Ser Axel Blacken, Ser Derren of Duskendale, Ser Wilhain Storm, and many other common men will take part. I beg you all, the more the better! Come take part in the King's Tourney!"

Lord Garlan Tyrell "The Gallant", Lord of Brightwater Keep
Goldengrove, The Reach

Garlan had travelled for weeks through his father's lands, seeing many of the high lords of the Reach swear fealty to Aegon's cause. He was now riding with the sons of Lords Hightower, Hewett and Roxton, as after he visited the seat of House Rowan he would ride off to Highgarden, for the tourney. The three others; Sers Baelor, Handar and Jon (respectively), were going with him.
Lord Mathis Rowan met them cordially, eating meat and mead with his guests. After this long supper, the man asked: "So, Lord Garlan, it was good to eat with you. But now may I know the real purpose of your visit?"
Garland didn't try to hide it, telling the man square on. "My lord, as you know, the Seven Kingdoms are close to war. My lord father Mace Tyrell, Prince Doran of Dorne and many others have gone to Highgarden to pledge fealty to Aegon Targaryen."
Lord Mathis then interrupted him: "So it is true? A Targaryen is in Westeros and has an army..?"
"Yes, Lord Mathis. He has more than 160,000 men under his command, and he wishes to take the Throne back from the Lannisters."
The man thought about all that for a long time, and then asked: "So what does this Targaryen want me to do?"
"King Aegon does not want you to do anything, my lord. He is just, and if you refuse to join his host no wrong will come to your family. But do you not want to take those murderous men off the Throne? As long as Robert ruled, it was fine, but Joffrey and Tommen both followed their mother, and she is a witch. They killed Loras! My brother!"
Mathis yet again stopped to think, and then a benevolent smile returned to his lips. "Lord Garlan, I do not know if you remember, but when Renly Baratheon named himself King, I followed him. I did not do that for I wanted him on the Throne more than anyone else, but because it would've sent those Lannisters out of King's Landing. And today, I can try to do the same. House Rowan's banners will fly behind those of the dragon, you have my word!"

Republic of South Vantaria
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of South Vantaria » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:41 am

Areo Hotah
Captain of the Household Guards of Prince Doran Nymeros Martell
Highgarden, The Reach

And finally the group reached the seat of House Tyrell, deep in the territory known as the Reach. At the gates, a small and scared-looking guard asked who they were,
"I am Areo Hotah, sworn shield of Dorne, and a the bearded priest of Norvos." Roared the man, " and here comes Prince Trystane, son of the Lord of Sunspear Prince Doran Martell. We also bring Myrcella Baratheon, for King Aegon."
That frightened the sentry enough, and he let them pass. "My lord," said Areo turning to Trystane, "I advise you to take five men and go find the Targaryen. He will want to see you bend your knee or something like that."
"Yes, thank you, Hotah. I can find my way alone. Come, my dear..." the youth pranced off, hand in hand with Cersei's bastard daughter. Are asked around, and finally found a tent that would house him as long as the tourney lasted.

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:15 am

Axel Blacken, Lord in exile, Capt of Dark Swords

Alex was leaning against a wall listening to what Lord Mace was saying "Ser Axel....sounds shitty...I should think of a Warriors name to go by" Alex thought as he began to head towards where Derren was.

Alex walked up to him...."Oi Rose Spy....where are my gifts?" Axel said as he made himself look presentable as he would be heading to Aegon and Mace once he had gotten those gifts back. "I need them to talk with his Grace and Lord Tyrell" He told the Knight
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:51 am

HIGHGARDEN, THE REACH

Aegon was taking the whole situation as it happened, first the fight between the dornishman and the northern sell sword. Many lords including Mace Tyrell himself was worried that this event would upset the young king and work towards breaking down alliances. However the look on Aegon's face didn't reflect anger or disappointment, instead the look on the kings face was one more of amusement.

A half grin dawned on his lips as Aegon raised one of his eyebrows higher then the other. He's thoughts were broken by Mace Tyrell speaking to Aegon, "Your grace are you harmed? The dornishman will be thrown in prison for this!" Shouted Mace Tyrell to the king.

Aegon took a moment before responding to Mace Tyrell."Nonsense! These men have shown spirit and we will need much more of that in the war to come. See to it that the maesters see to there wounds and give each man a silver coin, after all wasn't it a good show!?" Aegon received several cheers from the small crowd that gathered around after the commotion.

Once that business had concluded Aegon went around to address each one of his guests starting with Elleria Sand. After listening to her concerns about the fight that had just happened Aegon responded in his same calming voice. "My dear lady this would not break out alliance, soldiers fight that is what soldiers do. I would be worried if they didn't fight, they will need all of their skill for the future. Little scuffles like this simply keep them sharp and ready."

Aegon took Elleria by the hand "Now if you wouldn't mind walking with me while I make the other introductions." Finally Aegon got around to acknowledging the envoy from Daegon Blackfyre, he noticed that the men looked tired and worn from their journey. The envoy introduced themselves and presented Aegon several gifts, a Zorse for Mace Tyrell, fine silk from Esso for the lady Margeary, and for the king himself some of the finest wine from across the narrow sea.

"Thank you for the gifts, but the only gift I ask for is friendship. That is what is needed in times such as this." Aegon spoke like a true king. Taking the man by the hand and giving a shake. "Please drink your fill and eat, we all are friends here."

All the introductions were going as planned when the arrival of the Martells was announced. "My lady would you escort me and help make the introductions." Aegon spoke to Elleria taking her by the arm and walking with her. " I haven't had much of a chance to speak with you but I wanted to make a promise to you that you will have your revenge against the Lannister imposters." Giving Elleria a slight smile.

Walking out to the courtyard Aegon stood waiting for the Martells to arrive. Coming through the gate of Highgarden was Trystane Martell with Myrcella Baratheon. Aegon immediately noticed the beauty of Mycrella, her long blonde hair with light green eyes, and a slim figure to match. The young king wasn't prepared for the beauty of the princess.

"Greetings my friends, Prince Tyrstane welcome to Highgarden." Reaching out to shake Trystane Martells hand. " I am sure you are tired from your journey and travels." Aegon then spoke to the princess. "Princess please not be afraid. I do not murder children and women." Presenting her with the same smile he had shown everyone else.

VARYS, HIGHGARDEN-THE REACH

Lord Varys was busy sending ravens and messages in the kings name to various lords throughout Westeros trying to muster more support for the young king. His little birds brought whispers of what was happening in Kings Landing and the madness that had happened after Ser Loaras failed assassination attempt on Tommen Baratheon.

"The boy was brave but a fool nonetheless" Varys said to Jon Connington. "But perhaps he was left with no choice in the matter". The two had found an office that was private enough for their needs.

"Varys why does Aegon mock me. Proclaiming lord paramount of the stormlands when we don't even control the stormlands." Jon Connington spoke to Varys in a irritated voice. "Here we sit in Highgarden while the Lannisters assemble their forces and he wants to sit here and plan a tourney! We have a war to win or at least fight!" Jon Conningtons voice rising as he spoke.

"Now now my friend his grace hasn't done anything that I haven't advised him on. While I agree you would better serve as hand but we have to offer Mace Tyrell something in exchange for his loyalty. He craves a position and a place at court so we will give him a position and a place at court. You are an honorable man that serves, Mace is a man that serves but needs compensation." Varys was making sense with what he spoke. It was true a reward was needed for Mace Tyrell.

"I suppose you are right Varys." Jon Connington knew that Varys was right in his assessment. "I'm sure Mace also intends to marry his daughter to our king as well." Jon Connington sounded as if he was asking Varys as if he knew.

"Lord Connington I'm sure you are right Mace Tyrell probably does intend to present his daughter as a suitable bride." Varys said in his same soft voice that he always spoke with. "But she is not a suitable bride Lord Connington, my little birds have informed what the young lady does behind our kings back and do not fear he has already been informed. Besides I have another match in mind. One that might heal the realm."

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:57 am

Highgarden, The Reach

Lord Garlan and his three companions reached Highgarden three days before the tourney's begin. As soon as they got there, the Lord of Brightwater Keep informed his father of the three.
"Very well, sers. As long as you remain in Highgarden, I shall treat you as if you were my own sons. You will have comfortable rooms and I am more than happy to hear you will take part in the tourney." The three left, leaving only Garlan and his father.
"Dear son," said Mace embracing him. They hadn't met for two whole years. "I missed you dearly." After the two spoke of all that had happened in those two years, Garlan went back to the room that had been his in childhood.
Everything was still as it had been the time he first left, at age eleven, to be a squire. The lord of the Keep was a melancholy man, and loved seeing everything reminding him of those days, playing with Willas, Loras and Margaery.
"My lord, Lady Margaery would wish to speak to you." That was a steward, and Garlan shouted back: "Oh yes, let her in." He looked forward to seeing sweet Marge again.
"Brother," she sighed as she walked in. They embraced and tears of joy streaked their faces. "Oh dear Garlan, can I trust you?" She then said in a hushed voice.
Harlan looked at her with a quizzical look in his eyes. "Well yes, Marge. Tell me, and I shall tell no living soul."
That made her look relieved, and she started spilling it all out: "I-I... I have lost my maidenhead."
Garlan smiled and chuckled, "It was grand time, sister. I don't see the-"
"You don't understand! Ser Axel and I lay together!"
Strangely, Garlan kept laughing, now even more. "Ser Axel Blacken? Not a bad choice. But do not worry, sister. I understand the problem. When Aegon fucks you, he will see someone did it before him. Quite amusing... but I can help you."
"What should I say if he asks? I cannot tell him it was Axel, they would kill him."
"So you love him, Marge? Well that's good... just hope he's a Kingsguard so he can stay close to you at all times!" the man shuddered uncontrollably with laughter... and Margaery grew livid.
"Garlan, now you will tell me what I will say if Aegon asks! If you don't, I will not let you stay one more minute in Highgarden."
The man stopped laughing, and replied: "Simple, very simple. If he asks, you must turn this situation into our favor: say the Kingslayer raped you while at court. The small folk won't like that..."
Margaery seemed to accept it was a good plan, and walked away, still angry.

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:43 am

Edmund Thayn, Commander of Dark Swords

20 men with Pitch Black armor stood in the Courtyard with two Zorse's."Men, Axel should be coming soon with Lord Tyrell then we can show him the Zorses" Thayn said as he saw Aegon coming. "Now" Thayn said and the 20 men all lined up and got on one knee. "We the Dark Swords, Pledge our Sword to you the Mighty Dragon Aegon Targaryan" They all said togther causing people around to look at the 20 men in aw.

Axel didn't wait for Derren to reply "Come with me" he said as he saw Aegon with the Lady Sand. "I should take you to meet my men." Axel said to the Rose Knight. They had gotten to the courtyard just as the Darkswords made their pledge. "Well...I guess they didn't get that we had to wait till Lord Tyrell came outside aswell." Axel said as he went in front of the 20 men. "Your Grace, These are the Dark Swords....Finest Warriors on any continent we step on." He said loudly gloating to all. People who were recently inside began to come out and look at the men in Dark armor with Dark Swords and Zorse's......"These are our Gifts to Lady Margery and Lord Tyrell. I've also got two boxes coming with the rest of my men. One is full of Silk's the other is Fine wine" Axel Said Gloating

"As your guest I must give your something to show my appreciation"
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:07 pm

Princess Myrcella Baratheon. Princess of The Iron Throne and current heir to the Seven Kingdoms. Member of House Baratheon of King's Landing, daughter of King Robert 'The Usurper', and younger sister of King Tommen 'The Kind'.

In Highgarden, The Reach.
Myrcella would begin to shake as she was addressed by Aegon the Sixth, her mind racing through the many misdeeds her Father had done toward House Targaryen. First Robert had killed Aegon's father, then her Grandfather had Aegon's mother raped and murdered, promptly followed by Aegon's attempted murder and the butchering of his infant sister. She would stabilize a bit as the Targaryen said that he did not harm women or children, only to begin shaking once more as it occurred to her that they were surrounded by witnesses and that this was the same man who had plans to overthrow her eight year old brother. As she looked at his face she saw a handsome young man with silvery white hair and purple eyes, with long eyelashes.
She would curtsy, bowing her head so as to not have to look at him for longer than necessary, this was the man who would need to kill her last remaining sibiling for the throne, and he was her captor.
"F-forgive me, but I must continue to worry for the safety of my Brother, considering your current relations with him- and he is only eight years of age." She would say, waiting anxiously for his response.

Lord-Paramount Kevan Lannister of the Westerlands. Knight of the Westerlands, Lord of Casterly Rock, newly-instated Hand of the King, Lord-Regent of the Iron Throne, and great-uncle of the King. Son of Lord-Paramount Tytos Lannister.

In the tower of the Hand
It has been two days since Jaime left to assist in the siege of Riverrun and Tommen had appointed the three new Kingsguard. I had begun reviewing the reports on the Townsfolk since my speech regarding the incident in the Throne Room. The city had largely been peacefully pacified, although the Great Sept of Baelor had been reporting an extremely high turnout among those who had been behaving in a particularly nationalistic manner when they began chanting the Words of House Baratheon.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:39 pm

HIGHGARDEN, THE REACH

Aegon acknowledged Mycrella curtesy "Stand up my dear" he tried to put her at ease as he spoke in a soothing voice. "Like I said earlier I do not murder children. Your brother has nothing to fear from me, if I was to punish everyone for the deeds of their fathers and grandfathers then there would be no one left in this land."

He took her gently by the hand. "Come walk with me." They started to walk through the vast garden of Highgarden itself. Several flowers were blooming and they ranged in every color that could be imagined. "How have you been treated so far? Have you received any mistreatment at all?" Aegon sounded as if there was legitimate concern in his voice for the young princess. "I hear rumors that you and Trystane will be married is that correct? A good match I must say I'm sure he will treat you well"

Slakonian
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slakonian » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:04 pm

Ser Maric Storm, the Bastard of Swann
Kingshouse, Skagos. The North

Maric woke up, struggling to adjust his view around the dark trying to remember where he was. A bald man opened the door, bowed to the knight "Lord Swann, we are approaching Skago. The First Mate believes we reach port in few hours." I am no Swann you idiot and certainly not a lord, Maric though had better things to do than correcting an ox of man. He simply nodded, only for the man to appear moments later bringing him food which he placed gently near the only window. The dim light was becoming brighter and bridghter, he sat observing his food consisted of boiled eggs with pullock fish; that fish was common to the northern seas. Outside the salted covered bodies of the sailors didn't stopped working, driven into their daily routine of barking orders, curses and gods knows what to each other or even to the sea.

Although a captain's quorters, nay my quorters weren't extravagant but he had everything he need for a man of both his station and mission. But on the other end of the room, lyied his harp; his favorite instrument. Everytime he touched and played, it was like the Seven or better say R'hllor, made the world seemed to be brighter around him only to be dissapointed every time the song ended. The black haired bastard started to sing the Dornishman's Wife, although a bit 'manly' song; as always everything seemed to calm around him as even the men outside stopped shouting in order to listen to the melodic voice of their superior. When the song ended, one of hsi younger man-at-arms Derran his name came and brought him fresh boiled water. His thirst was beyond measure from both the fish soup and long song but he was happy the men's mood and spirit was high. Let's hope we can keep it that way until we meet the Boltons to the field.

Maric watched Kingshouse, originally he thought the island would be home to cannibal savages no better than the wildlings beyond the wall but the case was far more different. The port, of course was not serving the purpose of a trade port but rather a fishing port and... is that the Stone Fleet? rebuilt to terrorize us or save us. He was shocked seeing so many ships at anchor, it seems those savages had rebuild their fleet 100 years after their great rebellion against the Starks but to fight whom? It was a shocking revelation.

The port and the "town" seemed orderly, probably in order to display power and not being unruly. Cities like Hardhome or even King's Landing had been consumed by violence and filth. They probably abducted a good bunch of people, from wildlings and northmen to merchants and even slavers. Otherwise no such port could be built in order and quickly, they didn't had the wealth of Oldtown that's for sure so it was surely raiding or misdirection of traders like those blasted Sistermen.

As his fleet of 30 ships(20 sworn ships and 10 sellsails) was now being surrounded as ships from their back bearing the sigil of house Stane coming from their back with aggressive maneuvers; suspecting of them for being enemies. Then he saw a ship: one ship with a stag of fire and a men he was very familiar with on the port waiting for him.
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
>Russia/Putin drops bombs in Syria for a day and-
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:
Kratu wrote:America will embargo Italian goods. :p

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:The 9,910th Monkey died of viagra overdose

Monkey #9909 was on the other end of the viagra overdose problem

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:12 pm

Thayne walked up to Axel and whispered "Well this is awkward....Do you piss'em off" the Dornishmen asked Axel as he watched Aegon and a Blondhaired girl. "Who is she" Axel asked getting distracted "Tell me later but for now" He said as he turned towards his men.

"Ello men, So the rest of our men should be here soon with the Wines and the Silks. Spend your money well and have a good night. Tomorrow we will show Highgarden and all those here why we are the best." The Northerner said to his men who all started to head in various directions except three men. "Take the Horses to our tents...Assign two men to keep them safe. Don't let anybody take'em nobody" He told Thayne who took the horses along two men.

Axel then sat down in the Courtyard looking for somebody important to talk to. "Oi Rose, Sit down with me...I'm looking for a important person to talk to...maybe we can both get something out of it" He said to Derren whom he brought outside with him earlier.
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Lady Margaery Tyrell
Highgarden, The Reach

The tourney was mere hours away from starting, and Margaery was going to visit her king, her betrothed. Several Golden Company men were standing outside of his chambers, but they let her through.
"Your Grace?" Called Margaery as she entered. "Your Grace, I am sure you are looking forward to the joust. Would you do me the honor of walking with me in the gardens, before it starts?" Margaery offered a dashing smile and twinkling eyes. She had seen Aegon speaking to Ellaria Sand, and was worried of what that meant.
"Do not worry, child." Had told her Lord Mace, "Ellaria Sand is but a bastard, while you are a Tyrell. Aegon will marry you, rest assured."
Still, not wanting to risk anything, Lady Margaery had gone off to spend some time with her King.

Highgarden, The Reach

Lord Garlan was reading pensively as his squire readied his destrier, Morran, for the joust. In the first list, Garlan would be against the Dornishman Trystane Martell, not a formidable adversary. Still, whoever his adversary was, Lord Garlan always read before tourneys; it seemed to bring him luck and it relaxed his muscles.
To say the truth, he was more looking forward to the melee. The mute Scorched Shield, Areo Hotah, the "Rosethorn", the Blacken man and many other great warriors would fight; and Garlan hoped to do well.
After those two brutes Hotah and the mute, I am the best; I'll tire them and beat them all, he thought as he flicked through the book's pages.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse