NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Feast for Crows [IC/Concluded]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Game of Thrones: A Feast for Crows [IC/Concluded]

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:48 pm

"Have you ever seen the Iron Throne? The barbs along the back, the ribbons of twisted steel, the jagged ends of swords and knives all tangled up and melted? It is not a comfortable seat, ser. Aerys cut himself so often men took to calling him King Scab, and Maegor the Cruel was murdered in that chair. By that chair, to hear some tell it. It is not a seat where a man can rest at ease. Ofttimes I wonder why my brothers wanted it so desperately."
-Stannis Baratheon

His Lord Paramount, Jon "Snow", of House Stark, Lord Paramount of the North and Lord of Winterfell

Jon found himself standing on the Wall again, gazing out towards the land beyond the Wall. The Wildlings were at the Wall he had done that at least as Lord Commander yet he felt unwanted, and unloved by his brothers. His mind wondered back to Stannis' offer of legitimization and pardon then to his brother Robb and thought of how his brother and friend could of been killed so dishonorably. Jon then pictured Winterfell, his home being desecrated by the Boltons. He remembered how he almost rode south to join Robb and yet he came back...but now. Jon stood there for a good hour or so before he had finally made up his mind.

It would take a few minutes to reach Stannis' quarters but he knocked and entered before Stannis could speak. "Your Grace, I've made up my mind. I have decided to accept your offer. I will relinquish my position as Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and swear fealty to you as my one and true King. I will be legitmized as a true Stark and be granted Winterfell, the Lord Paramount of The North and the title of Warden of the North. In return I will help you rally the northmen to your cause and take Winterfell and the North from the Boltons. Afterwards we shall help you take the Iron Throne, as is your right." Jon proclaimed as he knelt before Stannis hoping to get this over with before he regretted it.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:26 pm

House Targaryen

It was the city where the Great Pyramid, where the Meerenese Royalty dwells, is located. The town surrounding the Pyramids flourished, the walls surrounding the city brings up the image of a decadent prosperity. The roofs on the buildings were a uniform orange, their appearance fitting well with the city’s classic ambience.

There were main streets running east, west, south, and north with the great Pyramid at the center, each connecting to their respective gates, where carts and large beast mounts stream endlessly. Other than those there were countless small stone-paved streets running radial lines from the pyramids, and there were more streets connecting those streets together, looking like a spiderweb (or maybe a snowflake) when seen from the sky. On either side of those streets stood shopping districts and artisans’ districts, perpetually bustling with people.

Today was a national holiday, furthermore a holiday celebrating the enthronement of a new Queen, so the shopping districts are even more busy than usual. Because of the sudden change in rulership the town was in a tense state for a short time, but once it was clear that the enthroned Queen was the mother of dragons and liberator of cities.

Even the military-obsessed Queen who is unfamiliar with government affairs understands this country’s situation. It was on the brink of a checkmate. It was low in food sufficiency to begin with, the recession, the influx of refugees from the other cities in the Dothraki sea, then the pressure from the Slavers…. all are causes for concern to deal with. As might be expected from the mighty queen, Dany can see these things with a calm eye.

Wondering what’s causing the Slaver’s Bay food problems, the natives selfishly thought it may be the Valyrian wars, or maybe because the land is bad to begin with. To expand on that, the cause of the region’s recession is the same. Because the food sufficiency is low they have no choice but to import from other countries, but because there are transportation costs for importation, the price of foodstuffs suddenly jumped. Though a family’s finances would be under pressure, they can only cut down food expenses so much. If they don’t eat, they die, after all, so of course what gets cut down are luxury groceries and luxury items. This restrained buying is what’s causing the recession

Ser Selmy coming from a rural region in the Stormlands proposed a plan: ''Restricting farming of cash crops, replanting food fields, raising food sufficiency. The region will support the conversion with subsidies. First we plant soybeans that has a wide range of use and potatoes that are resistant to crop failure, and finally add paddy fields. Then…”

Ser Barristan talked about his wide-ranging agriculture reforms. There were lots of words Dany doesn’t understand, like potatoes or paddy, but his old face looked radiant. Dany thinks she understand why he is her hand. No matter what it takes they need to make this country prosperous if not they won't have enough resources to rise a great army for the Queen.
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Lord Mace Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, High Marshal of the Reach, and Warden of the South
The Red Keep, King's Landing, The Crownlands

The bells were sounding. Lord Tywin dead. The Imp escaped. Lord Mace was enraged that the small Lannister wasn't dead yet. He had poisoned Joffrey, which didn't anger him, but his own dear Margaerty was about to drink from the same cup!
He stayed in the Tower of the Hand all that day, writing letter after letter. They were for half the lords of Westeros, and the Sealords of Braavos, as well. If the Imp was seen, he must be sent back to King's Landing to await the King's Justice.
At the end of this intense writing session, Lord Mace called his steward, a young son of Lord Osgrey, and instructed him to carry the papers to Grand Maester Pycelle, who would send the ravens on their way...

Ser Willas Tyrell, Heir to Highgarden
Highgarden, The Reach

The chirping and fluttering of birds outside. The sweet scent of flowers coming from just outside the window. And most importantly, the sweet scent of a woman in bed, next to him.
Ser Willas of House Tyrell may have been crippled, but that certainly didn't stop him. As he said himself, "slowly and steadily even I can achieve much." And in fact he was the father of three children and a good number of bastards were his in the Reach.
"Please, girl. Leave now." He said, and the whore, a dark skinned beauty from the Summer Isles, went off with a dashing smile. Willas then put his clothes on, and called for Maester Gormon. The man, a Tyrell from a lesser branch, came in with a bow and asked how he might be useful.
"Get Fury, my best hound, and Kestrel, my best hawk. My Court Session is about to begin and as always I wish for them to be there. It seems to please the Lords and Small-Folk, the Gods know why."
Gormon left to do what was asked of him, and Ser Willas thought about his family. His father and sister in King's Landing, that nest of vipers. His brother Garlan already a Lord, at Brightwater Keep. And finally on his little brother, Loras, now a Kingsguard for the "Baratheon" King. I must write soon he thought...
Last edited by Kyrusia on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Fixed sig-breaking, mis-nested BBCode.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:44 pm

House Targaryen

A crowd of people are now kneeling here in the place that was used for the Slavers. They were this country’s financial bureaucrats. They all looked worn-out. Sunken cheeks, dark circles below their eyes, and dry smiles, some of them even looked like they’ll collapse at any moment. Yet despite all that they all had eyes shining bright, those were the eyes of warriors that had survived a carnage.

They all survived through the agonizing present. When the kingship changed and the reforms for the finances that were on the verge of bankruptcy began, they became workhorses of the new queen. Those among the bureaucrats that abused their positions to fill their own pockets were dismissed, leaving only the honest people, so they frantically worked, even forgoing sleep. Some of them compared numbers in documents all day long, some spent the whole day on horseback going to each and every place making sure the budgets are properly used.

They just about only return home to sleep, nay, they spent their days not returning home but sleep in the pyramids’s nap room, and once they wake up they would tackle their work immediately. There are those who have families. There are those who have children. There are those who were newly wed. The time they could’ve spent with family …. they cast those away and continued working. They turned their backs on their wives, dissatisfied with their putting priority on work. They turned their backs on the faces of their children, lonely from their not playing with them. They turned their backs on their new wives earnestly worrying for them. This is the time, they said as they eagerly worked.

Right now, She was sitting on the throne, lording over them. The color of her face was probably not too different to theirs. Unlike them, her unused consciousnesses could take turns resting, but even so, because of her workload that was five times the norm she feel like her soul had been worn down, not to mention her body. I practically haven’t had any proper rest since the purge of the slavers.

“Everyone, you have a good look on your faces”

As She stood up, she calmly addressed them all. She then stepped down to them and rested her hand on a skinny man. These lanky and tanned people whom anyone can see to be indoor-type people, raised war cries like barbarians and stood up all at once. They raised their fists and clamored Mother of Dragons! She waited for their fervor to settle down a little and continued her speech.

“We were able to secure funds thanks to your labors. Now the project can begin in earnest. The complete settlement of the country’s food problems is the dawn of this project. This was all because of you performing your duties, restoring the economy that was in dire straits, and raising funds! On behalf of the people, allow me to thank you!”
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:15 am

The High Hall, Highgarden, The Reach

"And now the Court Session begins." Called out the maester when everything was ready. First stepped forward Lord Paxter Redwyne, a distant relative of Willas' and a good friend of House Tyrell.
"My lord," the man said as he knelt, "For me and for all the people of the Reach, it is an honour to have your father as Hand of the King. Still, I fear I must say that many men, too many men, now in King's Landing are of House Redwyne.
Euron Greyjoy will attack, as soon as he sees we are weak. I beg you to ask your lord father to please let some men come home to the Arbor."
The request was reasonable, and certainly having some less men in King's Landing would be a smaller problem than having the Greyjoys yet again in the Arbor.
"Lord Paxter, thank you for coming, as always. Your demands are all reasonable, and I shall send a raven to my father soon. Still, I must warn you that not many men will be able to come back. The Golden Company has landed in Baratheon territory, and the tensions are high even in King's Landing. I will do what I can."
With a smile and another bow, the Redwyne went off.
More requests, and pleas, and offers came. Ser Willas listened to all of them patiently, and answered truthfully and kindly. Hopefully I will grow up to be as good a Lord as my father. he thought when the Session finally came to an end.
"Maester Gormon, send a raven to my father. Fifty Redwynes are to be sent back, and thirty Hewetts. Quick." The man scuttled off, and Willas brought back Kestrel and Fury to the kennels, accompanied by Ser Horace Appleton, Captain of the House Guards.

Ser Loras Tyrell of the Kingsguard, the Knight of Flowers
White Sword Tower, The Red Keep, King's Landing

"Aaaand... parry!" shouted out Ser Loras as he went to hit Ser Balon's sword. The two had been training for a good hour, in full armour.
Apart from the young knight of House Swann, Ser Loras disliked everyone in the Kingsguard. The Kingslayer was a Lannister, Ser Meryn was Cersei's dog and so was Ser Boros. And there's the monster, Loras thought as he kept fencing with the other man.
Ser Robert Strong was the newest member, and the rumors about him were truly frightening. People said he was The Mountain brought back to life, and Loras believed it. He prayed the day would never come when he had to fight the man...

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:20 am

House Targaryen

In Meereen, men traditionally wear their oiled black and red hair in varying shapes in homage to Ghiscari culture. The Meereenese who now serve Dany shave their heads, symbolizing the abandonment of old Meereen to serve the new. These men are known as Shavepates, and are led by Skahaz mo Kandaq, known as the Shavepate. Another of her Meereenese councilors is the seneschal, Reznak mo Reznak. Three fighting companies—Mother's Men, the Company of the Free Brothers, and the Stalwart Shields—are also formed by Daenerys, their members comprised from her freeman. They receive their training in arms from Grey Worm.

During one of Daenerys's audiences in the Great Pyramid a sculptor comes, he proposes to replace the head of the great bronze harpy in the Plaza of Purification with one cast in Dany's image. She accepts the proposal and the fighting pits with freemen gladiators are reopened to satisfy her subjects idiosincracy and with the help of Ser Barristan she tries to create strong goverment to overcome the crisis. Daario Naharis is sent to Astapor with his troops to help the ruling council and restore the order against a butcher called Cleon who is calling himself king of the city.

Belwas becomes ill after eating poisoned locusts offered to Daenerys by Hizdahr zo Loraq at the opening of the fighting pits of Meereen, and nearly dies. He manages to survive the poison due to his huge bulk, although his strength and weight are somewhat sapped by the experience. He is made part of the Royal Council of Meereen instituted by Ser Barristan.

After torturing Hizdahr zo Loraq and his cousin Marghaz zo Loraq, she finds out that the Slavers were finally raising a subjugation army against her to restore the old regime. This rumor shook the people. They had lightly thought that before the country breaks, either the Queen’s side or the Slavers’ side would give in, and before anyone noticed it they were already on the verge of an armed conflict. Rather, it’s impossible to cool down now that it’s come to this. And in command of this Army, there is the fearsome Yurkhaz zo Yunzak. Honestly, he’s someone who she didn’t want to make enemies of, but he wasn’t hiding his hostility towards the queen at all. She might still be able to settle things with a talk if it were the green grace, but he first and foremost had unmistakably become her enemy. There are rumors that the he has connections to Volantis, as well.

According to Reznak mo Reznak, there are many Nobles and traders in the Army that had joined a slavist faction. However, their numbers were made up for by the personal armies of the corrupt nobles and the mercenaries bands from Volantis that they hired: forty thousand strong Army, against twenty thousand strong Queen's army. Manpower-wise they are already two times her numbers. She won’t be able to win unless she has her Dragons or uses her brains to create a successful battle plan with the help of her council.
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:52 am

Castle Black, the Wall

The king turned slowly to face the intruder, his councilors pausing in their deliberations to witness whatever it was that was transpiring. Stannis frowned as Jon spoke, eventually nodding when an opening offered itself to him. The silence spoke volumes, heartbeats stretching out into seconds as the king sighed.

"I legitimise you, Jon Stark, as is my authority as the one true king. By this act you give up all oaths previously held in your baseborn status. I grant you the lordship of Winterfell as well as the Lord Paramouncy of the North. Your line shall inherit all lands and titles of your family, for as long as you serve loyally. Now go and tend to any matters you have need to. Your former brothers have their nine hundred and ninety-ninth Lord Commander to elect now." His Grace offered a shallow inclination of his head towards Jon before turning back to his war council. "We will send out the ravens," he announced. "Every keep will know that we will replace Bolton with Stark."

As Jon departed, the southern councilors let their voices be heard before their king. As usual Lady Florent and her family were still to arrive at Castle Black, the vacancy filled in by the Onion knight.

"He may prove to be more trouble than he is worth," Lord Fell replied with grim foreboding. "He is a baseborn bastard."

"Roose has his bastard, why should we not have ours?" asked Ser Massey. "At least ours doesn't lock his wives in towers."

That seemed too much for Lord Peasebury. "But he beds with Wildlings, and as of now he is an oath-breaker. The northmen will not like it."

"His Grace dissolved him of all of his previous oaths," Davos retorted. As the others quietened their thoughts, he turned to his liege. "However the Boltons will still try to use this against us. Your Grace, we will have to march quickly, lest Bolton is able to gather his forces."

Stannis nodded, eyeing each southerner in turn. The red priestess had detached herself from his side hours before, attending to the Wildling captives. Many had been captured, chief among them Mance Rayder himself, the King-Beyond-The-Wall. He would burn, alongside all those who refused to bend the knee to Baratheon. Then he would have their loyalty, as befitted a king his subjects.

"Send forth the ravens. Ser Davos, as my Hand you will take the sellsails and make your way down the coast. Strike out to Skagos and win me the men there. Buy them with titles, gold, or wives. Threaten them if needs be. Then make your way to White Harbour. There you will do the same with Lord Manderly." The king turned to his other men. "Ser Suggs, Ser Farring, you are charged with overseeing the western castles. I want to know how badly the Watch have maintained their fortresses during their decline."

The men bowed as Stannis left them to their duties.

Northmen,

All men know Eddard Stark, Hand of the King, for the trueborn son of Rickard Stark, Lord of Winterfell, by his lady wife Lyarra of House Stark. Following his execution at the hands of the abomination Joffrey he has been left with no trueborn male heirs following the treachery of Walder Frey and Roose Bolton. In my station as the King of Westeros, mine right of birth and blood, I do this day declare that Jon Snow, Eddard's baseborn son, is to have the taint of his birth removed. Henceforth, the Lord of Winterfell is named Jon Stark. Let all true northmen declare their loyalty to the heir of Eddard Stark, Hand of the King. Done in the Light of the Lord, under the sign and seal of Stannis of House Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:44 am

Lord Mace Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, High Marshal of the Reach and Warden of the South
His Own Lodgings, The Red Keep, King's Landing

"M'lord. A raven from Highgarden, for you."
Lord Mace turned, surprised. His steward, Hubert Osgrey, was at the door with a rolled up parchment in his hand. "Bring it over," Mace commanded. And indeed, it had his son Willas' own sigil on it: the coat of arms quartered with the Tyrell rose, the Hightower fort, the Redwyne grapes and his own hawk.
It read:
Dearest Father,
The times are hard, even for us in the Reach, who seem always blessed. I hope you, Margaery and Loras are all well, and I am confident my siblings are thriving in King's Landing. Those games of intrigue played at court were always well suited to my sister, and Loras is in the Kingsguard!
Still, I must say that fear is in the heart of all us Reachmen. As you surely heard, Euron Greyjoy has declared himself King in the Iron Islands. The Redwynes and the Hewetts are greatly worried, and so I ask you to please send 50 of the former and 30 of the latter back home.
I understand they are there to protect you, but if "Damphair" takes our lands war will come. I wish not for that.
Thank you in advance, whatever your reply will be,
Your loving son,
Ser Willas

"Hubert!" Called Mace, "Ask Grand Maester Pycelle to send a-" he stopped then. Would it be wise to let the man know so much? He was Cersei's man, of that Lord Mace was sure. "No. Just... go." Hubert left.
Lord Mace called on his Captain of the Guard, and ordered him to pick 50 Redwyne and 30 Hewett soldiers to send back to the Reach. "Make them leave tomorrow at dawn, and order them not to tell anyone else."

Queen Margaery Tyrell, Married to King Tommen I Baratheon
The King's Lodgings, The Red Keep, King's Landing

"My dearest, dearest King," Margaery said soothingly to Tommen. "You must be finding all this so tiresome. But your lady mother is loving,and I am sure she is helping you turn into a wonderful Monarch."
There the Queen stopped, waiting to see if Tommen would say anything, do anything. He didn't, so she went on.
"Ser Harys, your Hand... I do not believe he is fit for his role. I know I am a mere woman, and I shouldn't talk about politics, but there are so many men here at Court that would make a better Hand. You may want to speak to my father, Lord Mace, about this. If it please you."
Margaery was relieved she had said all that. Ser Harys Swyft had been appointed Hand of the King by Cersei, for he was easy to control. But the Tyrells needed more of their own in the Small Council, and so the Queen was trying to make Tommen see that someone else should be chosen.
If everything goes well, my Father will be Hand soon. That would mean I would have eyes in the Small Council chamber.
Now all she had to do was wait for King Tommen's response, and pray he didn't ask his mother about it first.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:18 pm

House Targaryen

The Royal Council in Astapor was deposed by Cleon, a former butcher, who leads the people to believe that the three intend to return the Good Masters to their positions of power. Naming himself king after he has the council deposed and all the highborn boys seized but before executing them, Daario Naharis appears with his mercenaries to save the day.

Using his own men, he succeeded in driving the rebels out of Astapor and crucifing the usurper. Meanwhile, The Royal Council made considerable progress in restoring the situation in the city. The task confronting the rebels as he took up his command was daunting. The civil war had left Astapor in a chaotic state. The defensive line of the city had largely collapsed before being restored.

In a confrontation in the Citadel, Cleon refused to leave Astapor, citing that the city belonged to the former slaves' as much as it did any other. In response, Daario imprisoned him within the Pyramids and began mobilising his mercenaries, to begin forcibly dealing with any rebel or peasant who refused to surrender.

The purge proved to be a bloodless affair. Though compliant rebels were imprisoned, many proved defiant in the face of exile from Astapor and took up arms to form a mercenary company, the Butcher forces, while some opportunists took the chance to rob, attack, and otherwise harass the civilians of their political rivals.
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:18 pm

Lord Garlan Tyrell "the Gallant", Lord of Brightwater Keep
His Own Lodgings, Brightwater Keep, The Reach

The Council meeting was going surprisingly well. Garlan had only recently become Lord of this Keep, and at first he feared those who had served the Florents would be hostile, but he found out that Lord Florent was a cold man, and the locals preferred him sitting on the High Seat.
"My lords, our allies in King's Landing and in the Westerlands do not understand the threat posed by the damn Ironborn. The Shield Islands are up for the taking! Maester Fyran, send Ravens to the Crown, to the Rock, and to anyone else who can help us. Trust me, "Damphair" is coming and we have to be ready."
The wizened old maester ran off. Garlan then turned to his master-at-arms, Iain Shoun. "Iain, you are still strong and young, but if I leave you must stay. Someon I trust has to stay in the Keep at all times. How many men do you need to defend this place?"
Iain Shoun had followed Garlan for years, and the two were almost like brothers. "I can hold this place with 300 men or less. We are deep in Tyrell territory and if anyone attacks we will know from long before. All the others can follow you, my lord."
That meant Garlan could lead the remaining 1,700 soldiers to the Shield Islands, to aid House Hewett. He had one last request for Iain, though: "Get your quickest rider, and send him to Highgarden. I do not trust ravens enough for this. He must ask my brother Willas to send men to the Shield Islands and to the Arbor."
"It will be done, my lord. I shall send my cousins, Orlend. He is swift and trustworthy."
"The Greyjoys are a danger, we must be ready. As the Starks say, Winter is Coming. Well, dark times are indeed coming, but the Reach shall stand!"

The Fields Outside Highgarden, the Reach

Early that morning, Willas had been woken up by Maester Gormon, who had an excited look on his face. "My lord, your father has done what you asked of him! The soldiers who's return you asked for are about to pass near Highgarden, look-outs say."
That lifted Willas' spirits. The men weren't many, only eighty in total, but their return would calm Lords Redwyne and Hewett down. Will that Greyjoy even dare attack? We have the backing of the Crown, after all.
"Maester, please go wake my lady wife. She would like to see the passing soldiers as well. And call two servants in." When Gormon had done that, Willas started changing into a tunic of golden silk, with ripples of red in it. He matched that with dark leather boots.
When everything was ready, Ser Willas, together with his wife Lady Uliah Osgrey and several court members, went to stand in the fields just outside Highgarden. After no more than fifteen minutes, the first soldiers appeared: Redwynes. They were all on horses, respectfully saluting their Acting Lord. Seeing these warriors come back soothed Willas as well, for losing part of the Reach would bring great shame upon him. This contingent would help defend the western shores of the region.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Lord-in-Exile Daegon Blackfyre, Lord of House Blackfyre,
Last of House Blackfyre, The Inferno that Walks

At last, after years of tracking, Daegon was close. Earlier that day himself, his Marshal, their squires and the six captains in charge of his company's maniples had entered the city of Meereen. The journey thus far had been a gruelling march, his men often having to run at thrice-regular pace for days on end, in hopes of catching up with Daegon's distant relative, the Mother of Dragons herself, Daenerys Targaryen. Though in Daegon's mind he knew that they had made good time for a host of infantry trailing an army of Dothraki.

Meereen could be seen long before they were even close, the massive Pyramid which dominated the city's skyline jutting forth like a the tip of a blade thrusting its way skyward through some colossal beast. Daegon and the Shield scorchers finally arrived at the gates of the ancient city, the opulence of the former ruling class could be seen even before one had made their way into the city. The guards had forced him to leave his men outside the city, no doubt they were on edge after so recently being usurped by the Queen, and likely expecting an attempt to reclaim the city from one of the other Great Cities of Slavers Bay or an ally of the former slave traders. Luckily one of Daegon's captains, Solf the Snake-Nose had been able to bribe the guards to allow Himself, and a small cadre of guards through the gates and into the city.

As Daegon strode along the broad streets he couldn't help but sweat beneath the blackened steel scales of his armour, he had opted to wear it due to the draconic imagery, and it gave his already broad and muscled body a lordly and imposing appearance. Behind him walked his squire, Wynand, hoisting high the banner of his house, a thrice-headed black Dragon on blood red field, while his twin, Wycliffe carried Daegon's personal banner, an Ashen Dragon on a field of red, bordered with black. Scratching at the the perspiration forming beneath his eyepatch, Daegon swept his unruly black locks from covering his remaining eye, which betrayed his Valyrian blood as it gleamed violet in the shining of the sun. Finally the foot of the Pyramid was within sight, and Daegon breathed a sigh of relief. Partly because it meant shade from the blistering gaze of the sun, and partly because it meant an end to the crowded streets.

Once Daegon and his men had reached the foot of the Pyramid an armed Ghiscari with a shaved head held up a hand for them to cease their movement. "No one is to enter without permission from the Queen, or the Royal Council, turn around and leave this place." Daegon kept his composure, he had anticipated resistance, no doubt their were many who came whining to the entrance hoping for and audience with the Mother of Dragons. Thankfully Daegon knew that his message would at the very least pique some interest, if not with Daenerys than with someone of her council. "I have a message for your Queen, tell her that I have brought reinforcement for her city, seven hundred and fifty men, and forty war dogs." The shaved Ghiscari looked taken aback, no doubt expecting some sycophant looking for a handout in return for tepid words and empty promises. "And from whom shall I say that these troops were given?" Smiling slightly, Daegon replied; "From her cousin and kin, Daegon of House Blackfyre."
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:28 pm

House Targaryen

As a meeting with her advisers and commanders of her forces is held in the highest quarters of the Great Pyramid, she is informed that the Second Sons had taken the Meereenese navy composed of 100 ships. Although she did not command Daario to take them, she asks if it is enough to take her army to King's Landing. Ser Barristan remarks that even though she might be able to take King's Landing, she wouldn't be able to hold all the Seven Kingdoms. He also tells her that in Yunkai, the Wise Masters have an army to re-establish slavery and laid siege to the city, swearing to take revenge against Daenerys. In Astapor, the council she has left behind to rule has been restored by a Daario. Daenerys commands everyone except Ser Barristan to leave her and she questions her ability to rule the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros if she can't even pacify the three cities of Slaver's Bay. Thus she decides to stay in Meereen to gather more knowledge and experience, doing what queens do - rule.

Upon hearing about the Blackfyre warlord, the Queen let him in out of curiousity. May he be a fraud? Ser Barristan thought since he had killed the last of them in his prime.

''Would you mind to tell us what are your true intentions, Ser Daegon Blackfyre? I suppose you haven't traveled thousands of milles for a family reunion. Honestly, we are in a delicate situation, we are fighting a war against a group of stubborn people who goes against our believes and we want to erradicate them as fast as possible.''
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Beneath his stony gaze, Daegon was ecstatic; Finally after years of exile and disgrace House Blackfyre can redeem itself. Daegon stood in the council chamber of his cousin, and her councillors, he recognized some who were more well known, though others he could not place a name to. Returning his gaze to his Daenerys, Daegon laughed dryly before beginning.

"You flatter me your Highness, I have never been knighted by any sovereign, from either Westeros or Essos, therefore I am no Ser. And you are correct, cousin, my intentions are not strictly to supply you with kind words and kinship like some greed-fueled sycophant. I am here to swear fealty to you, provided, that you grant me the lands given to my ancestors along the banks of Blackwater Rush. In return I shall also provide you with seven hundred and fifty soldiers, all seasoned warriors and deadly shock troops."

Daegon paused for a moment before continuing. "As for the eradication of your enemies, I may have a solution. My men and I have a great love for using wildfire in battle, I could be persuaded to loan you some, I've found it to be rather effective in removing unwanted obstacles."
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:13 pm

Ser Derren Rosethorn of Duskendale, Hedge Knight and Heir of House Darkwood
A few miles from Moat Cailin

Snow white teeth gritted in determination as an equally biting wind wore down on the man with worn armor. The horse he rode protested with whinnies that it was not used to the "hospitality" of the North. " "Winter is coming" my arse, in the' North it's always there...!" the man swore, more to himself, but the horse flared it's nostrils in protest. "I know, I know yer cold. This damned bay isn't called the Bite because of the fish or th' meals..." he shivered once again, thinking about the warm meals he'd rather have than this. "Bound to be a cave- aha! See! The Seven don't answer prayers in th' Sept, but on th' road!" the Hedge Knight beamed and guided the horse into the cave, where the wind howled in agony as they could no longer torment the wanderer. "Now, let's get ourselves a fire, a'ight?" The horse did not protest, but rather shivered and stamped it's foot, grateful to no longer be in the chilling winds which had been their company for the past several days.

The flames crackled and sputtered to life before making a calm blaze, bringing with it the warmth, light, and comfort that was so desperately needed. It's little wonder why those R'hllor folk worship the damned thing...and why it caught on in the North... the knight thought grimly as he ate stale bread and deer-jerky, his "supper" as the sun began to fade. When the first inkling of stars scattered themselves across the night sky, the young knight placed the last large piles of kindling onto the fire in order to keep warm long into the night.

When the man knew he would at least survive into the next morning, though not always stay warm. He was called to the north for an opportunity to make history, to bend the knee as so many others did to Stannis Baratheon, the rightful successor to King Robert Baratheon. Though in every sense of the word, he was in unfriendly territory, both as the lands were ruled by the Boltons, and their sigil was a flayed man, so that told you what sort of folk they were, not to mention the barren winter wastes of the Neck, Gods only knew what lay further north. He would make his way to White Harbor, where he would re-stock supplies and move further north where he hoped to catch Stannis' host in time to see what the man was like in the flesh.

As the man lay down on the cold earth, a far cry from the comfy hedges of his profession's namesake, a single thought resonated throughout his mind. A whirling, dulling thought that persisted even after his eyes gave way to slumber.

What possessed this man to go to the Wall of all places?!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:14 pm

The Chamber of Council, Highgarden, The Reach

"A rider from Brightwater, my lord! He wishes to speak with you." That was a common soldier from the walls of Highgarden, who had rushed to the Chamber with the news.
Calling over his steward to help him walk, Ser Willas left for the gates. There, he found a heavily breathing man, slumped on the ground next to a horse covered in dust and sweat.
"Someone bring this poor man water!" Shouted Willas, as he got closer. "May I ask what the message is?"
The rider turned, and recognized his Liege Lord. He got to his feet immediately. "M'lord. I bring a message from your Lord brother, from Brightwater Keep."
The paper was passed over, and Willas opened it.
Dear Brother,
It now seems a certainty that Euron Greyjoy will start raiding the Reach soon. The Shield Islands and the Arbor are the two most obvious targets, and they must be garrisoned.
By when you read this, I will be marching off to the lands of House Hewett with more than a thousand of my men. I beg you to send yours as well, to guard the islands and the whole western coast.
Furthermore, I advise you to notify the other Western lords of our lands, so that they too may be ready, and order our Eastern lords to fortify. The Gods Know who might try attacking as most of our men are away...
Kind regards,
Your loving brother Lord Garlan

Ser Willas knew that all in that letter was true, and right. He thanked the rider, and said he could stay at Highgarden for as long as he pleased. Then, he raced back off to his Councillors.
"My lords, this is a letter from my brother Garlan." He passed the paper around the table, and the men near him read it all.
"What would you have us do, m'lord?" Asked Highgarden's Master of Law.
"You all," answered Willas, "will remain in Highgarden. My leg may be crippled but I will at least see my men fight and shout commands at them. No more than 400 men will be left here. 5,600 will be sent west."
The Councillors murmured agreement.
"I will also send ravens to my bannermen. Lords Appleton, Bulwer and Oakheart will join us in defending the western coast, together with all local Houses, naturally. Lords Caswell, Footly, Meadows and Tarly will defend our eastern border."
Then, the master-at-arms spoke: "My lord, the men will be ready to march in a week, if that suits you."
Last edited by The Independent Hazerls on Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:28 pm

Warg the Immortal wrote:
(Image)

Beneath his stony gaze, Daegon was ecstatic; Finally after years of exile and disgrace House Blackfyre can redeem itself. Daegon stood in the council chamber of his cousin, and her councillors, he recognized some who were more well known, though others he could not place a name to. Returning his gaze to his Daenerys, Daegon laughed dryly before beginning.

"You flatter me your Highness, I have never been knighted by any sovereign, from either Westeros or Essos, therefore I am no Ser. And you are correct, cousin, my intentions are not strictly to supply you with kind words and kinship like some greed-fueled sycophant. I am here to swear fealty to you, provided, that you grant me the lands given to my ancestors along the banks of Blackwater Rush. In return I shall also provide you with seven hundred and fifty soldiers, all seasoned warriors and deadly shock troops."

Daegon paused for a moment before continuing. "As for the eradication of your enemies, I may have a solution. My men and I have a great love for using wildfire in battle, I could be persuaded to loan you some, I've found it to be rather effective in removing unwanted obstacles."

''Lands of your ancestors... If Ser Barristan is not wrong, your house lost the right to demand anything since it always dare to rebel against the ones who hold the real power, my family. Do you have a proof that you are a Blackfyre, it's hard to believe because the Blackfyres are a branch of the Royal line so you should have the Valyrian traits like a real Targaryen and do you have my ancestor's Valyrian sword, the one that names your line. Show it to me so I can believe in your claims, for me the Blackfyres died with that monster in the Nine penny king's war. And concerning you battle plans, do you know how to create wildfire? It'd be quite useful for us to have a considerable amount of it.''
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:41 pm

Lord Garlan Tyrell "The Gallant", Lord of Brightwater Keep
The Shield Islands, Land of House Hewett, The Reach

After long and painful marching and sailing, Lord Garlan had reached the Shield Islands together with his host. In that moment, he was organizing the defenses on Oakenshield together with Lord Hewett's son and heir.
On his march, he had heard from freeriders that the forces of Highgarden were moving as well. That gave him great relief, as it meant Ser Willas had followed his advice.
More than 4,500 men were marching under the banners of House Tyrell, he was told. And other Houses too were bringing their armies to the West Coast of the region. In total, the Shield Islands alone now had 4,000 men ready to fight on them.
"Euron will run when he sees we are ready for him." Announced Lord Hewett's son, cheerfully enough. "And once we've defeated the Ironborn who knows, maybe they'll make Lord Mace Hand."
Lord Mace had nothing to do with this whole business, but Garlan's father had always been very good at getting the merit of something someone else entirely had earned.
Still, "the Gallant" thought, your father Hand to the King means a powerful friend and ally in King's Landing. That would be good for the Reach and for himself, undoubtedly.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Well, they don't call it the blood of the dragon for nothing; Daegon collected his thoughts before replying.

"Alas, my father, Daemon, son of the Daemon killed by his kin, Maelys the Monstrous, fled the Golden Company without the sword, Blackfyre, like a spineless craven, and it was not till he lay dying on his death bed that he revealed to me our lineage. As for my lack of silver hair, that is due to my mother, and as you may know, Aegor Rivers was a bastard Targaryen with black hair and purple eyes, same as I. As for my house's dishonour, the attempted usurpation of the Iron Throne, I have no way to prove that I would not attempt the same, all I can do is dedicate my life to your service, my Queen, and hope that it may aid to fade the scar that separate our houses."

Daegon proceeded to kneel and draw his sword, Vaerydon, from its sheath, and offer it to Daenerys. Behind him his Six Captains, Marshal, and Squires did the same, offering their own weapons as a show of fealty to the Queen.

In unison Daegon and his men proclaimed their loyalty; "Queen Daenerys, First of Her Name, we do so swear our lives and blades to the service of you and your kingdom. We vow to aid you in your mission to reclaim the Iron Throne, and shall serve your house until the day we lie dead."

Rising, Daegon continued. "As for wildfire, I do in fact know its recipe, it was taught to me by a disgraced member of the Alchemist's Guild who had been exiled to the Wall, but escaped and fled to Essos, where he hired myself and my father as personal guards."
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:11 pm

Warg the Immortal wrote:
(Image)

Well, they don't call it the blood of the dragon for nothing; Daegon collected his thoughts before replying.

[/i]"Alas, my father, Daemon, son of the Daemon killed by his kin, Maelys the Monstrous, fled the Golden Company without the sword, Blackfyre, like a spineless craven, and it was not till he lay dying on his death bed that he revealed to me our lineage. As for my lack of silver hair, that is due to my mother, and as you may know, Aegor Rivers was a bastard Targaryen with black hair and purple eyes, same as I. As for my house's dishonour, the attempted usurpation of the Iron Throne, I have no way to prove that I would not attempt the same, all I can do is dedicate my life to your service, my Queen, and hope that it may aid to fade the scar that separate our houses."[/i]

Daegon proceeded to kneel and draw his sword, Vaerydon, from its sheath, and offer it to Daenerys. Behind him his Six Captains, Marshal, and Squires did the same, offering their own weapons as a show of fealty to the Queen.

In unison Daegon and his men proclaimed their loyalty; "Queen Daenerys, First of Her Name, we do so swear our lives and blades to the service of you and your kingdom. We vow to aid you in your mission to reclaim the Iron Throne, and shall serve your house until the day we lie dead."

''Your words are mere flattery, I want to see actions if you want to prove your loyalty to our cause. There is a 40,000 host of slaves leaded by the Masters and his allies from the free cites in the Horns of Hazzat preparing to attack Yunkai, we must annhilate them immediatly before they regroup with a 30,000 host coming from Elyria, your mission is very important for the future of this region. If you are trustworthy, you will defeat them easily with your wildfire. Traders from Westeros told us about its destructive power. If you achieve a great victory against them, you will earn my trust and I promise you that I'll give you... More than you deserve.''
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:15 pm

King Tommen I Baratheon the First of his name. The Lord of King's Landing, and Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. Head of House Baratheon of King's Landing and son of King Robert 'The Usurper'.

The Royal Chambers
Tommen sighed contentedly as he heard Queen Margaery speak up, his face lighting up as she said that she had confidence that his mother was guiding him well. He decided that it would be polite and respectful to let her finish speaking fully before replying. He would scrunch his face up slightly as she brought up the topic of replacing his Hand. As he was sure that she had finished voicing her concerns, he would reply.
"You are perfectly fine in voicing your opinion Margaery, I respect what you have to say." Tommen would reassure her, before hesitating.
"May I ask what of Ser Harys you believe is lacking for a Hand? I dont quite like the man myself, but I am worried about what my Mother would say. Everyone seems to think I am too young to decide how to keep this realm standing."
Tommen would reply to Margaery, rubbing the back of his head.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:30 pm

Daegon smiled, unusual for him, but the thought of using that much wildfire was enough to awaken his Valyrian blood. "Well cousin, I will face these troops with only my men if you ask, but lend me catapults and some of your unsullied, and I shall rain fire upon them from the walls. Then, when their armies are crippled, I shall lead my men and your unsullied, all bearing flaming shields, spears and blades, into the confusion of the few who remain and you shall learn why I am known as the Inferno that Walks."

Daegon returned Vaerydon to its sheath before continuing.

"Does this plan please you, your highness?"
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:55 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:
(Image)

King Tommen I Baratheon the First of his name. The Lord of King's Landing, and Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. Head of House Baratheon of King's Landing and son of King Robert 'The Usurper'.

The Royal Chambers
Tommen sighed contentedly as he heard Queen Margaery speak up, his face lighting up as she said that she had confidence that his mother was guiding him well. He decided that it would be polite and respectful to let her finish speaking fully before replying. He would scrunch his face up slightly as she brought up the topic of replacing his Hand. As he was sure that she had finished voicing her concerns, he would reply.
"You are perfectly fine in voicing your opinion Margaery, I respect what you have to say." Tommen would reassure her, before hesitating.
"May I ask what of Ser Harys you believe is lacking for a Hand? I dont quite like the man myself, but I am worried about what my Mother would say. Everyone seems to think I am too young to decide how to keep this realm standing."
Tommen would reply to Margaery, rubbing the back of his head.

Queen Margaery Tyrell, Married to King Tommen I Baratheon
The King's Lodgings, The Red Keep, King's Landing

"Oh thank you, dear husband." Replied Margaery with sincere happiness. It seemed as if Tommen himself did not like Ser Harys, which would help win the argument.
"I simply do not believe he has achieved enough to be fit for the role. One may say Ser Harys has led the Lannister army many times into victory, but we all know that it was really your uncle, Ser Jaime, who did the winning." Flattery never hurts, she thought.
"Furthermore, he seems to lack the charisma needed to lead you as a Monarch. You are a strong thinker, and thus you need another strong thinker to help you. Your dear mother has already so much on her mind. Again, I advise you to speak to my father Lord Mace. He may be able to give some more advice than I."

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:00 pm

His Lord Paramount, Jon "Snow", of House Stark, Lord Paramount of the North and Lord of Winterfell

Once had Jon left the room his mind went blank. It wasn't until he out in the courtyard of Castle Black with all his brothers bustling about did he realize where he was. I better tell Sam what happened. By the Old Gods what have I done... Jon thought as he went to the Lord Commander's quarters. He stood while he waited, he couldn't stand the thought of sitting in that chair after what he had done and it would take but a few moments for Sam to walk in.

"Jon, is everything alright?" Sam asked as he paused to take a breath. "You seem like you saw the ghost of Jeor Mormont." Sam said trying to cheer Jon up.

"It's not that Sam, it's... I've done something I might regret." Jon said before he paused as he looked Sam in the eyes. "I decided to accept the King's offer, I am no longer a Snow, I am a Stark." Jon announced to as a small smile grew on his face.

"Jon, you do realize what that means? You're turning your back on the Watch? What about the Others?!"

"I know about the damn Others! I've already sent Val to meet with Tormund and to bring his forces to the Wall. I've promised them protection and to let them settle in the North if they help me take it."

"But what about the Watch? I'm happy for you Jon but you can't turn your back on us!"

"I'm not! The moment that man sits the Iron Throne I will do everything I can to support the Watch, I will personally stand along them and fight to dying breath! But right now we won't stand a chance and our best bet against them is by uniting the realm, Stannis sees the big picture, he knows of the threat!"

Sam and Jon grew quiet for a few moments. Jon gazed at Sam quietly before he spoke up. "I will not tell my brothers yet I've given up my command. I will stay as Lord Commander till Tormund arrives and I march with His Grace. Until that day I will remain a member of the Night's Watch."

"Alright, alright... However Jon, Maester Aemon has grown very ill, the Wall will need a new Maester and I thought it would be best if I traveled south with Gilly, her baby and Aemon to the Citadel. There I can learn all the things I need to support the Night's Watch."

"Very well, as Lord Commander I grant you that task. In a few days from now, ride to the Shadowtower and from there you will sail to Oldtown."

"Thank you Jon, I know it mustn't of been tough for you." Sam said as the two friends hugged. "I know Sam, I will see to it that my brothers are avenged and we are ready for the Others."

With that Sam left Jon alone with Ghost in the room. Then Jon finally sat down and closed his eyes. Winter is coming, we must be prepared... All of us.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Warg the Immortal wrote:
(Image)

Daegon smiled, unusual for him, but the thought of using that much wildfire was enough to awaken his Valyrian blood. "Well cousin, I will face these troops with only my men if you ask, but lend me catapults and some of your unsullied, and I shall rain fire upon them from the walls. Then, when their armies are crippled, I shall lead my men and your unsullied, all bearing flaming shields, spears and blades, into the confusion of the few who remain and you shall learn why I am known as the Inferno that Walks."

Daegon returned Vaerydon to its sheath before continuing.

"Does this plan please you, your highness?"

''Denied, by the time they reach our walls, their host will be enormous. You will go to Hazzat and attack them by surprise, you will destroy their supply lines and since they are slaves once you kill their slavers they will run away since they are not unsullied. Grey Worm and Daario Naaharis will help you with the arrangements. I hope you succeed if not the desert will cover your bones and your dreams for a better future would be gone.''
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Daegon inwardly sighed. He had hoped not to go to Hazzat, he had never been, and his knowledge of the area was scarce. He swept his hair away from his eyes once again before replying to Daenarys;

"Very well my queen, I shall do as you ask of me.

Daegon paused to scratch the scar beneath his eyepatch, which had began to itch throughout the day, before continuing;

"After I have destroyed their supply routes, shall I capture any of their leader or put them all to the flame?"
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse