NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Feast for Crows [IC/Concluded]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Slavic League
Secretary

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavic League » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:08 pm

Ryon Carcarion
Highgarden, the Reach

"Such is war." He responded. "Tell me, you say you are a slayer of my kin? Someone obviously did not tell you that what is dead may never die."

He turns to his companion. "And who is this? Wait, no do not tell me, I like to guess." He thought for a moment. "I overheard what you said before you entered my cell, bars do not exactly block noises. His name is Willas, and judging by his bad leg I think that his last name is Tyrell. An honor, heir of Highgarden, shame that I was unable to get dressed for the occasion. Also, don't look to surprised, I read all about the Houses of Westeros, and their members. I know an heir of a great house when I see one."

"But that Is not what you are here, you are envoys from Mace Tyrell."
Last edited by The Slavic League on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:34 pm

Axel Blacken

This man is mentally cunted....who does he think he is? Axel though I ought to teach him I'm the big boss "Well you seem like a smart ass" Axel said as he punched the man in the face. "Now Listen here Drowned Fishy...Talk about everything that happened to get you here" Axel said as he backed away and took of his chest piece "And why I shouldn't just chop you 'ed off" Axel said with a smile

"I like to kill" Axel said as he sat back down
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:54 pm

His Lord Paramount, Jon "Snow", of House Stark, Lord Paramount of the North and Lord of Winterfell

Jon ignored the boastful Lord's comment about his own appearance and focused on the other question. "Aye Lord Blacken, there is something. You se-" Jon started to say however Adam had already walked over to Tormund. He may be older than me, but he's far from gregarious. Jon thought as he walked to catch up with Adam.

Tormund couldn't help but laugh, spraying chicken and spit all over lord Blacken. "Oi, Lord Stark! You got quite the extended family!" Tormund shouted to Jon as he bit into another piece of chicken. "You see, lad, I don't wear armor cause my member's too large to fit." Tormund exclaimed for all to hear. "My member is thrice the size o' yours. That's why you can wear armor. Though from what I hear, yours are probably burnt going by your family history" Tormund finally answered with a wide grin as Jon approached the two of them.

Now that Jon had finally reached the two he was able to speak to Adam. "Lord Blacken, this is my companion Tormund Giantsbane. He's the temporary leader of the Wildlings and one of the few men I can trust." Jon explained to Adam as he stood next to both of them.

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:10 pm

Adam Blacken

Adam couldn't help but laugh at Tormund. "Reason why I wear armor there is to make sure I don't lose my Member" Adam said as he smiled. "My Parts are fine and Large, I'll show some of these wild women an even wilder night" Adam said laughing "This is gonna be a fun trip" Adam said as he patted Jon on the back "So, Any good looking wild women wanna have a wild night with a Southerner" Adam scream out. "I've never called myself a southerner.....but to you we all are southerners ain't we?"
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass

The Slavic League
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavic League » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:36 pm

The blow to the face made him dizzy. He mumbled a curse under his breath. "That's all you want, a story? I am sure that someone would have given you a report of why I am in chains in Highgarden, but fine. Besides, all you had to do was ask." A trail of blood went down Ryons lip starting from his nose. "As you probably know, I am Ryon of the house Carcarion, lord of Saltward, captain of the Bloodfin, The Shark of the Iron Islands. I probably have more titles that I am not aware of, probably minor things like which towns I raided, what men I killed, this and that. I suppose the story starts when we took the Shield Islands. I was supposed to be apart of the invasion, but the winds blew me off course. You should probably be thankful too, who knows how many more greenlander ships would have been sunk by the warriors of Saltward. I had arrived to discover that we had completely missed the battle, only a pocket of Reachmen levies holding onto planks from their boats, or grasping onto rocks for their dear lives. Anyways, I went to find my father in law, Maron Volmark, he is also here, somewhere. We talked a bit, mostly about how Euron had given him one of the Islands as a reward. A bribe one could say, to stop him from rebelling. I will get to that, by the way. Anyways, he had a bed prepared for me that night. The night when Euron abandoned the Shield Islands, leaving behind those who he knew would not support him to die. So what else were we to do but surrender. Many of our ships were burned by your fire arrows, so the only way off the Island was in chains, or on someones blade. So we were taken on your ships to Highgarden, and now here I am."

Ryon crossed his arms. "Now, this is where you ought to listen. Remember how I said that there was a rebellion? Well, a whole lot of Ironborn are upset with who won the Kingsmoot. Many of us wanted Victarion, Balons brother, and commander of the Iron Fleet to be king. But then Euron appears out of nowhere one day and puts his name into the moot. Euron was exiled for killing Victarions wife sometime during the Greyjoy rebellion, and here he was with a ship full of treasures from Old Valyria and Essos. He went to brag about how he had reaved further out than any other Ironborn in history. So what he does is he dumps all the treasure he took over the year onto the shore and tells the lesser lords of the Ironborn that it would be theirs if they supported his claim. Needless to say, everyone stopped supporting Victarion and instantly went to Euron. Only a few people had stayed with Victarion. Me, Maron Volmark, Triston Farwynd, Maxron Sparr, Sigfry Stonetree were the only lords to remain with Victarion. All of his other supporters went to Euron. Thing is, Euron was stripped of his right to ever claim a lordship, as he was exiled. But the other lords did not care, they could all drown for all I care. Traitors and false Ironborn the lot of them. So, here is what I offer. We help you get rid of Euron, and you release us. You will need some Ironborn on your side if you plan on taking the Iron Islands down. Me and Maron are lords proper, we know where the best places to hide a boat are, which towns are the most fortified, and so on. Your choice, Wolf."

Ryon sat down. "Now, what does the heir of Highgarden think of that?" he looked towards Willas.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:16 am

SER WILLAS TYRELL
HIGHGARDEN, THE REACH

Willas listened carefully to all the Ironborn had to say, and then spoke. Still, his first words weren't to the Shark, but to the Northerner next to him.
"Blacken, calm the fuck down or I'll send you back to the meeting. My lord father put trust in you, don't betray that."
With that, he called a servant. "Lord Carcarion, if you are hurt this man will see to your wounds. Now let us talk. Tell me, you speak of rebellion. Do you mean you wish to rebel against Euron? If yes, how many support you?"
The sea-captain mopped at the trickle of blood, that calm gaze still in his eyes. This one's dangerous, reflected the crippled man, but he could become very bloody useful to us.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:59 am

SANDOR "THE HOUND" CLEGANE
CAPTAIN OF THE HOUND'S BITCHES
HIGHGARDEN'S COUNCIL CHAMBER, THE REACH

When Lord Mace finished his speech, everyone kept silent. Everyone apart from me. My laughter rang out, strong and clear. All eyes turned my way, perplexed.
"Milords, my king. Pardon all that, Lord Tyrell's plan don't seem bad. Just is... the faces of 'alf the people here are drunk, and the other 'alf tired." I then paused, and a couple heads bobbed up and down in agreement.
"Still, having said that. I know we have to act quick, before Greycunt, Lion and Shitface up north do anything. Still, ah say we go straight for King's Landin'. Once that mad bitch Cersei is dead, all else will crumble."
More than anything, I wanted to see what Mace would say then. The fuckin' fool. That bloody plan was no doubt brewed by Tarly or Redwyne, or maybe one of 'is sons.

Republic of South Vantaria
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of South Vantaria » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:09 am

Ellaria Sand
Highgarden's Council Chamber, The Reach

Ellaria Sand slowly turned her head to face the noble-born sellsword. Her flaming eyes burned deep into his, and shortly the man had to avert his sight.
"Clegane," she started, calmly as ever, "you're plan would be decent... if Dorne wasn't where it is. As long as the enemy sits in Storm's End, we cannot link the army of House Martell to that here in Highgarden. If you now marched on King's Landing, you would have 50,000 less men fighting for you. I am with Lord Mace."
All eyes turned back to King Aegon. Those who had wished to had spoken, but now the Targaryen would have the final, most important say.

The Slavic League
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavic League » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Ryon Carcarion
Highgarden, the Reach

The Ironborn thought for a moment, counting in his mind. "Well, along with me, the Volmarks, The Sparrs, The Stonetrees, The Farwynds, a couple of Drumms, but not to many, along with The Kennings, we would have a decent amount of supporters, but not the majority. I am sure that Asha, Balons daughter who was declared heir after the Starks stole Theon from his family has a great many followers, mostly in the Harlaws, and if we could get her on our side I would imagine there being additional houses added. The Harlaws, The Botleys, The Merlyns, The Tawneys, The Sunderlys, and the Stonehouses would all rally to put either Asha or Victarion on the throne. If we manage that Euron would only have the Goodbrothers, some Drumms, the Greyjoys, The Wynchs and the Saltcliffes on his side. Which in turn would give us around, oh I would say maybe three fourths of the warriors on the Iron Islands. Problem is, the Goodbrothers, Drumms, and Greyjoys all have the largest armies in the Iron Islands. The only major houses on our side would be the Harlaws, but with the reach at our side Euron would at best not go down without a few 'traitors' with him."

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Axel Blacken

Axel looked at Wilas with rage. Fuck does he think he is?.....Tell me what to do? I haven't even pledge my alligence to these cunts and they already are tell me to shut up Axel thought to himself. I should ask him my question.....about the North "I have another Question, Have you raided the North?" Axel said with a smile "I've always wanted to make them pay" Axel said as he looked at the ironborn.
Political Compass

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:07 pm

Adam Blacken

"I suggest we get on our way" Adam said two Tormound and Jon. "We have a North to Recapture" Adam said as he began to look around. May the Gods help us capture the North. May the Gods give me a Lustful wife and Some Damn Land Adam thought to himself. "Well, Leader of the Wildlings.....You get to kill some northerners." Adam said as he smiled. "So, Cousin....when should we prep to march off to Castle Cerwyn?" Adam asked Jon. Where is Stannis? Adam thought suddenly. "Jon, I heard you were with Stannis, Where is he?" Adam said confused "Shouldn't he help us get the north?"
Political Compass

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:42 pm

His Lord Paramount, Jon "Snow", of House Stark, Lord Paramount of the North and Lord of Winterfell

"His Grace is busy with recruiting the Hill Clan Men, along with Skagos and the Mormonts. From there he will attack Winterfell from the North while we attack from the south with our forces. That way the defenders will be split trying to protect both sides." Jon responded to Adam's questions. "I know Winterfell better than anyone in the North at this point." Jon then knelt down and started to pet Ghost. "In return for your service Lord Blacken I will name you my Man-At-Arms and ask that Wylis Manderly's daughter be betrothed to you." Jon said, looking up at Adam. "Tormund, give the signal. We begin marching at first sight of the moon."

Later that night in Jon's tent he found himself looking at Longclaw. Should I return this to House Mormont... It is their rightful blade, yet Jeor Mormont gave it to me....even changed the pommel. Jon thought as he examined the Valyrian Steel while Ghost was hunting before they started to march. Meanwhile Val was helping the Wildlings finish packing with Tormund.

The Slavic League
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavic League » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Ryon Carcarion
Highgarden, the Reach

Ryon took his gaze from Willas to the northerner. "Aye, I have. Raided the Reach too, as well as the Riverlands. To ask an Ironborn lord such a question is like to ask a peasant if he has herded cattle before." He turned back to Willas. "Anything else?"
Last edited by The Slavic League on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Axel Blacken

"Listen, Iron Bitch. You seem to think you are a genius. Wait.....you are not. Why because your in chains. What makes you think the Ironborn won't flock over to Asha after we get rid of Euron? or to the Other Greyjoy" Axel asked him "I've never heard of you or your house. Why should Lord Tyrell put his trust in a man who raided the Reach?" Axel said as he got closer to the man. "How are we sure you won't go back to your Iron Overlords?"

I'm really getting the feeling like he wants me to kill him......Is he mad? Axel thought to himself

Adam Blacken

Not a Manderly Adam thought to himself as he heard Jon. "Lord Snow, I thank you for the Offer. I will accept part of it" Adam said with regret. "I would not be willing to marry a Manderly. It's a long story but I shall tell you one day." Adam said as he started to look around "But for now, I must help the others out" He said as he went to go help the wildlings pack.
Political Compass

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 am

Ser Willas Tyrell, Heir to Highgarden
Highgarden, The Reach

Willas fully understood the precarious situation at hand. If Axel flipped and attacked the Ironborn, their cause would not have the rebels' ships on their side. Still, if he seemed too civil towards this raider, the Dark Swords might end up leaving Aegon's army, seeing it as a slight.
"Captain, could you follow me outside?" The two walked out of the cell, and on the way Willas ordered the guards: "Don't let this one do as much as smile. And no-one can see him apart from us two, my lord father and the King."
One of the two men-at-arms nodded, but the other asked: "Pardon me for asking, milord, but which King would that be?"
For a second I thought he was joking, but then I realized the man was being serious. Seven hells...
"Oh, I thought Stannis! Who did you think, soldier?!"
Then the other one intervened. "Milord, I will sort him out." I nodded, and led Axel further away.
"Axel, I understand your hate for these people, and I share it. But these are times in which we cannot hand-pick our allies, and we must take what we can. For now, our only large fleet is the Redwyne one. If we have no alliance with the Ironborn, the Arbor will have to keep its ships behind to defend it from those raiders. But if we have a good number of rebels against Euron on our side, the lack of Redwynes will be felt less."
He then paused, waiting for the sellsword to understand.
"Plus, Euron is strong now. And he wants lands all over Westeros. My father has sent ravens many times promising part of the Lannister lands to him, but he wants more. If we take these rebels, we both weaken that Greyjoy and strengthen ourselves.
And, do not worry, we will keep a hostage to make sure they stay loyal." Willas then smiled wickedly, a truly rare sight.
The two walked back in to Lord Carcarion.

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:00 pm

Axel Blacken

Fine...If he betrays the Tyrells I'll just laugh my ass off cause they didn't listen to me Axel taught as he went back into the cell. "OI, Water Bitch. Guess what" Axel said as he got close to the man. "Your in" Axel said as he pretended to walk away "Oh I forgot one thing.....Well take one of your House to ensure you are truly loyal to the Tyrells and the to Aegon Targaryan" Axel said as he smiled "So you what do you think?"

Emma Blacken

Emma was Adam's older sister but she loved him more than a sister should love her brother. She was a year older than him but He watched out her for as if he was older I can't have him marry another woman......He's my love She thought as he sat in the Keeps hall How do I ensure he doesn't marry another? Should I just tell him how I feel? She thought to herself as she looked around the empty hall

Adam Blacken

I ain't marrying a Manderly....Then my Children would be related to that Fat Coward Adam thought as he was on his way to Lord Snow's Tent. He stopped just before What do I say? Oh I can't marry that women as her father is a fat coward?.....Maybe......I can't marry her as I ....Fuck it I'll just tell him Adam said as he entered it

"Lord Snow, We are finished the packing" Adam said "I think now is the time for me to tell you about the reason why I didn't want to marry a Manderly" Adam said bluntly "You see....I uh....I love another woman" Adam said lying Well...I fucked up He thought to himself
Last edited by Eraus on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass

The Slavic League
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavic League » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:47 pm

[spoiler]Image[spoiler]
Ryon Carcarion
Highgarden, the Reach

Ryon crossed his arms to the man. "The Ironborn once gave Prince Theon as a ward to house Stark. He ended up being a sorry excuse of an Ironborn because of it. How do I know if whatever Ironborn I give you won't come back worse off when we gave them to you?" Ryon also gazed right into Axels eyes. "Also, you act all tough now, but if I weren't in chains you would probably be holding your tongue. I bet you that you don't have the balls to insult someone who can actually do something to you."

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:11 pm

Axel Blacken

Axel had a Giant Smile on his face as he heard the Ironborn. He looked at Wilas and then back at the man. "Well, If you want to Duel we can?" Axel said now trying to conceal his laughter "A Wolf never holds his tongue....We Blackens use them for three things. Pleasing our women, Eatting, and Insulting" Axel said letting his laugh out "You my friend are something" Axel said patting him on the head. "Oh that was a decent one" Axel said laughing "I've insulted every person I've meet....I insulted those Sand Skinned Martells earlier" Axel said "And they are Scary.....You Iron Boy are going to give us a Hostage....or you shall meet your petty Water god" Axel said with a smile. "Plus I've meet Theon....He was a Good Noble until he went back to you.....and Killed my Kin" Axel said
Political Compass

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:03 am

Ser Willas Tyrell, Heir to Highgarden
Highgarden, The Reach

Fuck this man! He'll ruin everything and we might very well lose the war 'cause of this, reflected the crippled young man as he heard Axel speak again.
"What Captain Blacken said was not true, Lord Carcarion. No hostages will be taken by anyone, but we only wish to have the honor of having a young Carcarion as a ward here in Highgarden, for my lord father." The Ironborn still seemed unconvinced, and Axel had viper eyes raging.
Willas went on: "You are right in saying Theon Greyjoy's warding at Winterfell resulted in him becoming, or shall I say turning into, less of an Iron Islander. But in this case it will be different; the boy, or girl, will only remain for five or six years, or at least until this war is over."
Please tell me he's fine with this. If he's not, we'll never trust the ironborn or have their ships. Please...

Altegonnia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Altegonnia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:04 pm

Ser Twenty of House Goodmen

Ser Twenty would stand upon the walls of Winterfell, watching the Bolton banners fluttering off its walls and listening to the capital's eerie quiet. He had visited this city before back in his hedge-knight days for a melee. He was not as skilled as he is now back then and failed to win the events, but he takes solace in the fact he did not humiliate himself either. Working for the Bolton family as a knight and rider in Lord Roose's personal bodyguard on the battlefield had been a fulfilling role for a long time. However things have changed, men were openly getting flayed, the Starks were butchered by Bolton orders, his insane bastard runs around doing as he pleases and worse of all now Jon Snow has left the wall to lead an uprising to defeat the Boltons and reclaim Winterfell. Ser Goodmen could have tolerated the flaying and the fear mongering of the Boltons if they had been the only legitimate wardens of the north. But Jon Snow although a bastard does have stark blood, and to a low-born noble such as himself purity is not a highly held virtue.

He had while guarding Winterfell pondered on the matter long and hard. Goodmen held honor, justice and chivalry to be three of the cardinal virtues a man should respect in his life if he can. But his Bolton lieges had broken all three virtues in betraying the Starks and taking the North. Eventually he nodded to himself and decided something must be done. He would go back to his personal chamber and would take out a paper and quill. He would write a letter before heading down the town around winterfell. He could see the the winterfell villagers staring at him, their silent disgust in a Bolton knight silently clear in the air. He would enter his favorite pub and walk up to his favorite drinking buddy, sitting next to him. The man was named Horst and he worked as an errand runner. Delivering packages, fruits, vegetables and anything else you'd pay him to take from point A to point B. Ser Goodmen and Horst commonly shared a table, drinking and swapping stories. Twenty would tell him about his knightly adventures and Horst would tell him about the weirdest errands he's recently had to do. However this time Twenty wasn't sitting down this time as a pub buddy but as a customer. He'd nod to Horst saying,"How's the mead today, horst?"

"It's shit like usual."

the would heartily chuckle before Twenty would say,"I got a job for you Horst. One that pays more than getting farmer bushels to market." Horst would grin showing his dirty teeth before saying back,"I like the sound of that. What am I taking and where am I taking it." Twenty would shake his head and would say, "Not here, Too many ears. Let's go back to your hut. Horst would nod and they would both rise, walking back to Horst's home. His home was cozy but lacked in comforts. Besides a bed, a fireplace, and a rickety table and chairs there was not anything else to be seen. Horst would say,"I left half a cup of mead back there you better be buying next time."

"you wont need me to buy for awhile after this."

After saying that, he'd toss a small purse of gold dragons on the table. Horst's eyes would go wide before he'd snap out of it saying,"What the hell am I transporting?!" Twenty would hand him a letter,"Its just a letter....I'm paying you this money to get it to Jon Snow." Horst would barely keep his voice contained saying,"Are you crazy? Are you trying to get me killed?" he would shake his head saying,

"You're fine Horst. The letter is coded and sealed with a Bolton seal. Any patrol finds it they'll let you go. Most bolton men are here anyway so the roads should be clear of soldiers. Just ride to these rebels and give it to them, please Horst. I'll pay you more when you get back." Horst would pace back and forth for a bit. before saying very assertivley,"You better pay me when I get back as well."

"You have my word."

"...alright, bastard."

Horst would get on his horse and would ride off to Deliver the letter to Jon Snow. Twenty would watch him ride off before heading back to the castle.

Dearest Elizabeth,

The trip to Winterfell was much more leisurely than I expected. It is wonderful to see the countryside and city once again. Last time I was here was for a melee that was fun.
Heartily I drank and fought that day, a great event that truly made my woes of being a knight without a lord much less. If only you had been there it would have been perfect.
Everyone here has been quiet cordial to us Bolton men. I feel with time they will come to see that Roose will be a true and just Warden of the North and Lord of Winterfell.

Never in my life did I expect the animosity between the Starks and the Boltons to reach this point. But alas this is the tide of conflict. One rises and other falls to fuel the other.
Only these letters to you can distract me from the dreadful battle I soon face as the north once again fall into turmoil. With Winterfell being the field of battle this time sadly.
Roose Bolton plans to use the mighty walls of Winterfell to ward off the rebel forces. But I am not totally sure this plan will work. From what I hear more men rebel every day.
This causes me great apprehension for the oncoming siege. I can only hope that the great fortress of the Starks can defeat even the Starks themselves in this irony-filled war.
Heartily I can declare that I plan to visit the family and you at the manor after this rebellion is defeated. It has been too long since I've visited to see my cousins and my child.

Recently I hear rumors have spread of lords near you joining the Rebels. This causes me much concern and I hope it be naught but rumors. Please try to be safe and keep alert.
Eventuallt war may to come the Goodmen manor and fief. If So let my cousins protect you and get you to the Dreadfort. They are not me but they are still knights, I trust them.
Manderly men are not to be trusted if this rebellion spreads. Promise me to not go to White harbor till this rebellion ends. I have no slights with the man's honor however it is said
Eventually all men reveal their loyalties in such times and I cannot say with truth that the Manderlys are over the betrayal of the Starks. It was enragining of many a household.
Many soldiers in the fort do fear the quiet. Everyone can feel in the air that they will soon be trapped behind the walls and it causes fear and tension. The tension is mounting
Because of even more reports of wildlings south of the wall. Rumors even spread that the Snow boy is the one who let them through, so they could fight and kill us all for him.
Everyone fears the wildlings. They say they stand as tall as young oaks and can crack a man's skull with their pinkie fingers. Worst off come rumors of direwolves and giants.
Realistically it is all baseless gossiping. It is known that such beings do not exist. I would not even be surpised if rebel spies didnt spread these reumors themselves to scare us.
So I hope my letter reaches you, my love, in quickest of fashions. So my love and loyalties to you can fully be realized and dawn upon your fair features.

sincerely your most loyal,
Ser Twenty of House Goodmen.
Last edited by Altegonnia on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Jon looked up, puzzled by Adam's random statement. "Well, if you're in love then there's no need for me to arrange a marriage for you. I hope she makes you happy." Jon spoke gently, as he stood up and sheathed Longclaw. "I was in love once, she was a beautiful girl. We slept many nights together, her red fiery hair...apologizes Lord Blacken. I don't mean to take more of your time. If you have any thing else to tell me, please let me know. If you'll excuse me, I have to pack up my tent and supplies."

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Adam Blacken

"Thank you lord" Adam said to him "I'll be on my way" Adam said as he started to walk away "Don't you know King Snow, We got a North to retake and then Ironborn to kill...We sure have a wonderfully time ahead of us." Adam said as he walked out.

I'm stupid. Should have taken that Manderly girl atleast then you'd be looked at better by the Manderly's Adam thought to himself. "Well. Time to find a women to fall in love with" He said to himself quietly.
Political Compass

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:30 pm

Princess Myrcella Baratheon. Princess of The Iron Throne and current heir to the Seven Kingdoms. Member of House Baratheon of King's Landing, daughter of King Robert 'The Usurper', and younger sister of King Tommen 'The Kind'.

In the courtyard after the Tournament in Highgarden, The Reach.
Myrcella would whistle to herself as she walked around the Castle Courtyard as the guardsmen watched her. She knew she had no friends in this city other than the Invader and the two Mercenaries, and even they were all going into this war with the full knowledge that if they won it would be ideal to simply detain or exile her family, they would probably end up putting the Baratheon line to the Sword- which was of course making the assumption that this rag-tag group of Mercenaries and Knights could prevail over the steep walls of the Westerlands and the Crownlands. She would think, attempting to reassure herself. To be on the safe side however, she would wait for the guards to stop looking at her just long enough to quickly bend down, scoop up a pointed rock, and tuck it into her clothes. She was not however very discreet about it, and any who might have been looking at her when it happened would most likely see her concealing the sharp rock.

Ser Jaime Lannister of King's Landing. Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Master-At-Arms of the Iron Throne, and uncle of the King. Son of the late Lord-Paramount Tywin Lannister of the Westerlands, and nephew of the new Lord-Paramount Kevan Lannister of the Westerlands.

One day after seizing control of the Second Siege of Riverrun.
It is clear that the Blackfish has no intention of surrendering. Mused Jaime as he stared up at the imposing walls of Riverrun, the ancient Tully stronghold still standing strong with its Garrison. The men in Riverrun were the ones who did not just run back to their pig-farms once their Lords were defeated, they were the soldiers who survived the bloodbath that was the Campaign of the War of the Five Kings, and they were the men who now stood between Jaime's army and their secondary goal, securing the support of the Vale, from which point they would send a small force to ensure the Boltons remembered who had arranged for their rise to the Paramouncy of the North. Jaime would sigh as he looked back to the two Frey buffoons, addressing Lothar Frey. "Bring me Lord Edmure." He would say. the Frey would begin to raise his voice at Jaime on the matter of whose prisoner the Tully was, only to be met with Jaime's Golden Hand. The Riverlander would nod resentfully, stalking off to fetch Edmure. Jaime would then pull the Tully aside, having a hushed conversation with the man. "Lord Edmure." Jaime would say calmly as the head of House Tully glared hatefully at the Lannister Lion. "I have an offer-" He would say only to be cut off by Edmure. "I am no Lannister Bitch. Besides, it is my Uncle Brynden who commands the Castle, he just watched them threaten to cut me open, he wont accept any deals from you just because I said he would." Jaime would wait for him to finish his statement before posing his offer. "Blackfish may be tough to subdue, but those Soldiers will follow their Lord. They flocked to the Black-Trout Banner because their Lords were all killed at your wedding, or in the few skirmishes that followed and they had nowhere else to go with the damage Gregor Clegane caused. not you however, you who are the only man who can save the lives of every Tully Soldier in Riverrun. All you must do is order them to lay down their arms, lower the Draw Bridge, and open the Gate." Jaime would propose.
"And why would I do that?" Edmure would spit back. "You will do it because you have a Wife and a Daughter in Riverrun, and because you have enough of a sense of Honor that you wont let the men in there die for a lost cause. You will also do it because I will arrange for you to be given accommodations in Casterly Rock where you can be with your Wife and Child to live out the rest of your days." Edmure would ponder the situation for a few moments, taking the time to ponder his decision before sighing- defeated.
"I will do as you ask, Lannister. Send me to the Castle and I will order everyone inside to lay down their arms."
Jaime would nod, having his men cut Edmure loose and send him sprinting to the Draw Bridge as Jaime watched.
Lothar Frey and Walder Rivers would both run over to Jaime, calling obscenities out the Lord-Commander of the Kingsguard. "Wha 'tha ell're you doing!" Lothar would shout as he watched Edmure run. while Walder simply stared after him. "Simple." Jaime would say. "I gave us a chance of resolving this in less than an hour with no bloodshed. If that fails we simply batter down the gates and massacre them like we would have anyway."
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

The Slavic League
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavic League » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:36 am

Ryon Carcarion
Highgarden, The Reach

Ryon turned back to Willas. "Make it two years, or at least untill the war is over. That is my final offer. "Also, once this deal is over, I would like to give you both my thanks."

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Axel Blacken

"I'm sure they can accept that" Axel said looking at the cripple. "So will your house send as a ward? Your son, your nephew, your daughter?" Axel said with a sly smile. "Also Wilas, When you think they will talk about paying me?" Axel said "It just crossed my mine...I have no allegiances yet do I?" Axel said smiling. Why should I even pledge to these Southron idiots....This man raids and rapes He should be beheaded Axel thought. "I've got better shit to deal with" He said as he left and started to head to the courtyard
Last edited by Eraus on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse