NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy OOC II (Closed, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Hai Salpai!

Umm...Hai stranger.

So, who are you?

Luminesa wrote:Nu, you're Lafayette. Skilled and a great person. ^^

Cool!

Prusselanden wrote:Spiders are cute and fluffy!
Sneks are cute too!

That's a damn lie.

But..but they are...
Butterflies and moths are terrifying...ruthless bug drones...
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Spiders are cute and fluffy!
Sneks are cute too!

Only sneks.

If you boop Iggy she immediately becomes shy and docile.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:44 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Only sneks.

If you boop Iggy she immediately becomes shy and docile.

I will try that at some point, sounds adorable.
F*ck 12[/align]

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:44 pm

Nah, I'm just going to be myself in this historical figures talk. Not that I've made anything worthy of note, but you get the meaning.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:46 pm

Thought I would get Hamilton, since he was rumored to be gay. Though I can deal with Von Stueben.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Thought I would get Hamilton, since he was rumored to be gay. Though I can deal with Von Stueben.

Von Steuben is awesome!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:26 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Umm...Hai stranger.

So, who are you?

Cool!

That's a damn lie.

But..but they are...

I think you've got it wrong. Butterflies are adorable, and spiders are flipping scary. XD
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:But..but they are...

I think you've got it wrong. Butterflies are adorable, and spiders are flipping scary. XD

But spider-bro keeps all the flies in my house nice and dead. I like spider bro.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I think you've got it wrong. Butterflies are adorable, and spiders are flipping scary. XD

But spider-bro keeps all the flies in my house nice and dead. I like spider bro.

My cat does that too...when she's not being spooked by everything.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:41 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

My cat does that too...when she's not being spooked by everything.

Lumi?
F*ck 12[/align]

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Luminesa wrote:My cat does that too...when she's not being spooked by everything.

Lumi?

Wassup? :o
-Alan Jackson

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Lumi?

Wassup? :o

i niid interactions
F*ck 12[/align]

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Luminesa wrote:Wassup? :o

i niid interactions

All my characters are occupied. Or you could go have Arin help Sol and the others in the library. They're rebuilding the place.
-Alan Jackson

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:i niid interactions

All my characters are occupied. Or you could go have Arin help Sol and the others in the library. They're rebuilding the place.

Ah, ok.
F*ck 12[/align]

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:20 am

I can't help but feel a bit lost. :?

Also, if anybody dares to be roommates with Isaac, then... perhaps a roommate arrangement for him, por favor?
Last edited by Kaidou on Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:34 am

Kaidou wrote:I can't help but feel a bit lost. :?

Also, if anybody dares to be roommates with Isaac, then... perhaps a roommate arrangement for him, por favor?

It just so happens I made a student for Solum, and also one for Venta.
Student Application

Name: Katariina "Tarmo" Pärn
Appearance:

House|Element: Solum|Basic Earth and Shapeshifting
Personality: Paranoid and Jittery, Tarmo is often on the verge of a panic attack. If he is pushed even a little bit too far, he will either shrivel up into a small red pearl or grows two extra pairs of arms, an extra set of eyes, all his eyes glow red, and all his hands grow claws. When he can pull himself together enough to appear in a normal mental state, however, he is very friendly to most people.
Likes: People who take him seriously, being treated normally, quiet, peace, coffee, being identified correctly, and people using his chosen name
Dislikes: Physical contact, talking about his feelings, his family, people who tell him to calm down, people who disregard the fact that he has legitimate problems, excess noise, being confused for a girl, and people using his birth name
Animal:

Bio: Born in Pärnu to a family of shapeshiftering Earth Mages, Tärmo was often at odds with his family. His family had expected, and wanted a girl, but instead received a boy. Most normal families would move on, but not the Pärns. They came to the conclusion that, as they were a family of shapeshifters, they'd just condition Tarmo to be the girl the had wanted in the first place. Despite many doctors, most of whom were mages and thus knew about the Pärn family's Shapeshifting abilities, insisting that it was a horrible idea, the Pärns, in particular Tarmo's parents, tried their hardest to force this on him. He had been aware of the fact that he was a boy for a long time, and fought back against this plan from a young age.

For a long time, he was forced to use his birth name in school. It never helped that his family insisted on him having long hair. Throughout his early childhood, he was bullied to no end because of this. The boy children wouldn't let him join because of his name and appearance, and the girls refused to have anything to do with him because of the fact that he was a boy. These facts of life contribute heavily to his current mental state. The bullying continued until he turned 11 and finally harnessed his powers. One night, his family was particularly difficult and he finally snapped. In one foul swoop, he majorly injured two of his cousins and multiple aunts, uncles, and his own mother.

As soon as this happened, he ran away and floated down through the EU before being caught after he accidentally went too close to the Lithuanian-Belarusian border, and was sent to a magic orphanage located in Varna, Bulgaria after one of the border guards discovered his secret and learned his story after he spent a while in custody. At the orphanage, he met Rangi and the two became instant friends. They first bonded over the fact that they both shared the same dilemma, that being a family had named them poorly and done nothing to help. About a year later, they met Droma, who was on vacation in Varna, and Droma told them about Mana Academy. They slaved away for the next two years to make enough moment for the trip. Now, Tarmo and Rangi are rarely seen apart from each other.
Theme:
Normal Themes: Flight of the Bumblebee and Paranoid
Angry Themes: Popple and Rookie and Galactic

Short RP Sample: No

b]Student Application[/b]

Name: Kahurangi "Rangi" Tahuaroa
Appearance:

House|Element: VentaIWind Control and Weather Hakas(Peruperu summons tornadoes, Tutu Ngarahu summons heavy storms, Whakatu Waewae summons Sandstorms, and Ngeri summons Blizzards.)
Personality: Normally fairly laid back and friendly, Rangi is always happy to have conversation and rarely shies to helping those in their time of need.
Likes: Mutual understanding, healthy conversation, dancing, and helping the extremely needy
Dislikes: His family, Tarmo's family, people using his birth name, and idiocy
Animal:

Bio: Born in Blenheim, New Zealand to a family of Wind Mages, Rangi had an easy enough early life. He was homeschooled and taught the Haka which helped him control his powers. But, when he was 7, his family moved to Ramsgate, United Kingdom. Here, he joined a public school where he discovered the horrible truth. He, according to his teachers, had been given a name that was predominantly a girl's name. Flyer questioning his parents, he discovered, after they replied in a very nonchalant manner, that they had planned on giving that name to their child regardless of their gender.

Naturally, this shocked Rangi that his parents would do such a thing. He never saw his parents in the same light again, but he didn't have a very long time to feel that, as, when he was 10, his parents both died unexpectedly during their vacation to Turkey. Instead of going home, however, he was sent to a magic orphanage in Varna, Bulgaria. There, he met his best friend, Tarmo. The two bonded over their disagreements with their parents. Rangi was considered by the medical professionals instrumental in keeping Tarmo sane, as the two shared much in common and talked often.

A year after they met, the two met Droma Kokinos, who was on a trip to Varna with her family. She told the two about Mana Academy and the two started working to scrounge enough money to go. Now, the two are rarely seen apart. Of the two, Rangi is much less stressed, as he was never abused by his family as Tarmo had, so he is often the one to ask for things and make purchases.
Theme: Aotearoa

Short RP Sample: I already told you, no.
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:49 am

Khasinkonia wrote:Animal:

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:44 am

Okay, soooo...where we are now:

1.) Kasumi, Carmella, Aria, Solomon, and Catherine are all in the infirmary.

2.) Catherine is healing herself, while the others sleep mostly.

3.) Rabbit just left the infirmary and is in the woods.

4.) Ruta is also in the woods.

5.) Soleil, Cecily, Ignis, and Kusanagi (presumably) are working in the library.

6.) Shaun, Katelyn, and Hailey are at the gym.

7.) Aether is in her room.

8.) We're going to move soon to about a week before the International Student-Mage Tournament, which is Arc 2.

9.) My brain does not work at 7 in the morning without coffee. If I forget something, please tell me.

10.) INCOMING TG FOR RHOM!!!!

11.) Kai, your posts are fabulous, please keep it up. :3
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:46 am

Luminesa wrote:

Okay, soooo...where we are now:

5.) Soleil, Cecily, Ignis, and Kusanagi (presumably) are working in the library.

8.) We're going to move soon to about a week before the International Student-Mage Tournament, which is Arc 2.

9.) My brain does not work at 7 in the morning without coffee. If I forget something, please tell me.

Although they do remember me of Chemistry. But well done, they are very good.

And good morning, everyone.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:47 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Okay, soooo...where we are now:

Morning! :3

Also, erm...where is Henry?
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:38 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Morning! :3

Corridor near the infirmary, in sadness.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:40 am

Luminesa wrote:

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Glad you like them :)

Anyway, the sound of an international mage competition sounds cool. I'm looking forward to that.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:48 am

Khasinkonia wrote:

It just so happens I made a student for Solum, and also one for Venta.
Student Application

Name: Katariina "Tarmo" Pärn
Appearance:

House|Element: Solum|Basic Earth and Shapeshifting
Personality: Paranoid and Jittery, Tarmo is often on the verge of a panic attack. If he is pushed even a little bit too far, he will either shrivel up into a small red pearl or grows two extra pairs of arms, an extra set of eyes, all his eyes glow red, and all his hands grow claws. When he can pull himself together enough to appear in a normal mental state, however, he is very friendly to most people.
Likes: People who take him seriously, being treated normally, quiet, peace, coffee, being identified correctly, and people using his chosen name
Dislikes: Physical contact, talking about his feelings, his family, people who tell him to calm down, people who disregard the fact that he has legitimate problems, excess noise, being confused for a girl, and people using his birth name
Animal:

Bio: Born in Pärnu to a family of shapeshiftering Earth Mages, Tärmo was often at odds with his family. His family had expected, and wanted a girl, but instead received a boy. Most normal families would move on, but not the Pärns. They came to the conclusion that, as they were a family of shapeshifters, they'd just condition Tarmo to be the girl the had wanted in the first place. Despite many doctors, most of whom were mages and thus knew about the Pärn family's Shapeshifting abilities, insisting that it was a horrible idea, the Pärns, in particular Tarmo's parents, tried their hardest to force this on him. He had been aware of the fact that he was a boy for a long time, and fought back against this plan from a young age.

For a long time, he was forced to use his birth name in school. It never helped that his family insisted on him having long hair. Throughout his early childhood, he was bullied to no end because of this. The boy children wouldn't let him join because of his name and appearance, and the girls refused to have anything to do with him because of the fact that he was a boy. These facts of life contribute heavily to his current mental state. The bullying continued until he turned 11 and finally harnessed his powers. One night, his family was particularly difficult and he finally snapped. In one foul swoop, he majorly injured two of his cousins and multiple aunts, uncles, and his own mother.

As soon as this happened, he ran away and floated down through the EU before being caught after he accidentally went too close to the Lithuanian-Belarusian border, and was sent to a magic orphanage located in Varna, Bulgaria after one of the border guards discovered his secret and learned his story after he spent a while in custody. At the orphanage, he met Rangi and the two became instant friends. They first bonded over the fact that they both shared the same dilemma, that being a family had named them poorly and done nothing to help. About a year later, they met Droma, who was on vacation in Varna, and Droma told them about Mana Academy. They slaved away for the next two years to make enough moment for the trip. Now, Tarmo and Rangi are rarely seen apart from each other.
Theme:
Normal Themes: Flight of the Bumblebee and Paranoid
Angry Themes: Popple and Rookie and Galactic

Short RP Sample: No

b]Student Application[/b]

Name: Kahurangi "Rangi" Tahuaroa
Appearance:

House|Element: VentaIWind Control and Weather Hakas(Peruperu summons tornadoes, Tutu Ngarahu summons heavy storms, Whakatu Waewae summons Sandstorms, and Ngeri summons Blizzards.)
Personality: Normally fairly laid back and friendly, Rangi is always happy to have conversation and rarely shies to helping those in their time of need.
Likes: Mutual understanding, healthy conversation, dancing, and helping the extremely needy
Dislikes: His family, Tarmo's family, people using his birth name, and idiocy
Animal:

Bio: Born in Blenheim, New Zealand to a family of Wind Mages, Rangi had an easy enough early life. He was homeschooled and taught the Haka which helped him control his powers. But, when he was 7, his family moved to Ramsgate, United Kingdom. Here, he joined a public school where he discovered the horrible truth. He, according to his teachers, had been given a name that was predominantly a girl's name. Flyer questioning his parents, he discovered, after they replied in a very nonchalant manner, that they had planned on giving that name to their child regardless of their gender.

Naturally, this shocked Rangi that his parents would do such a thing. He never saw his parents in the same light again, but he didn't have a very long time to feel that, as, when he was 10, his parents both died unexpectedly during their vacation to Turkey. Instead of going home, however, he was sent to a magic orphanage in Varna, Bulgaria. There, he met his best friend, Tarmo. The two bonded over their disagreements with their parents. Rangi was considered by the medical professionals instrumental in keeping Tarmo sane, as the two shared much in common and talked often.

A year after they met, the two met Droma Kokinos, who was on a trip to Varna with her family. She told the two about Mana Academy and the two started working to scrounge enough money to go. Now, the two are rarely seen apart. Of the two, Rangi is much less stressed, as he was never abused by his family as Tarmo had, so he is often the one to ask for things and make purchases.
Theme: Aotearoa

Short RP Sample: I already told you, no.

Just bringing this up to the front.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:59 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Morning! :3

Corridor near the infirmary, in sadness.

Awww.
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:54 am

Luminesa wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:But..but they are...

Butterflies are ruthless fighter jets...... at least spiders can't fly...
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse