NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy OOC II (Closed, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Land of the Golden Blobfish
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of the Golden Blobfish » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:12 pm

Luminesa wrote:
The Land of the Golden Blobfish wrote:Talked to a moderator. Apparently jokingly telling someone they're going to get slam dunked is considered a threat. Either way, they're not restoring my old nation so I'll make due with this one

...Hmmmm...in what context did you say it, and how?

Also, cute flag. :)

It would probably be best to put some backstory so it makes more sense
So the region I'm in has a Skype group where everyone just casually hangs out and talks. Now, both on the RMB and Skype, I have been known to basically joke around with everyone. I mean, I've been in that region for almost 2 years so everyone knows how I am and am chill about it. Now the person I offended has been known to cause a lot of drama in the region. She swore a lot, started arguments, and even used puppet nations on our offsite forum to help her out (like voting for herself for government positions). She was never banned from the region (though she left and came back several times) because I guess everyone sort of felt bad for her.

Anyway, yesterday during the Skype, she had quite a political argument with someone else. She's centrist right while they were pretty left and the argument got pretty heated to the point where they were swearing/ insulting each other. She then decided to post on the RMB about how she's never coming back. I responded with, " 'yo kids gonna get slam dunked". It was an inside joke from past Skype calls. If she wasn't upset at the moment then I doubt she would've done anything but as she was pretty much mad at the region as a whole, she decided to report me to a moderator and call it cyber bullying and a threat. She obviously conventionality left out how she threatened to "shoot me with her Desert Eagle" but as that was in Skype, it wouldn't really mean anything to the moderators as there was no way I could prove it was actually her that said it.

Anyway, there's no way I can convince the moderators or that they would actually listen to me in the first place but whats done is done. I'm taking this as a learning curve and just going to put the rest behind me and hope to avoid something like this again.

Also thanks, it's my cat :D
Last edited by The Land of the Golden Blobfish on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of the Golden Blobfish » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:22 pm

The Land of the Golden Blobfish wrote:
Luminesa wrote:...Hmmmm...in what context did you say it, and how?

So the region I'm in has a Skype group where everyone just casually hangs out and talks. Now, both on the RMB and Skype, I have been known to basically joke around with everyone. I mean, I've been in that region for almost 2 years so everyone knows how I am and am chill about it. Now the person I offended has been known to cause a lot of drama in the region. She swore a lot, started arguments, and even used puppet nations on our offsite forum to help her out (like voting for herself for government positions). She was never banned from the region (though she left and came back several times) because I guess everyone sort of felt bad for her.

Anyway, yesterday during the Skype, she had quite a political argument with someone else. She's centrist right while they were pretty left and the argument got pretty heated to the point where they were swearing/ insulting each other. She then decided to post on the RMB about how she's never coming back. I responded with, " 'yo kids gonna get slam dunked". It was an inside joke from past Skype calls. If she wasn't upset at the moment then I doubt she would've done anything but as she was pretty much mad at the region as a whole, she decided to report me to a moderator and call it cyber bullying and a threat. She obviously conventionality left out how she threatened to "shoot me with her Desert Eagle" but as that was in Skype, it wouldn't really mean anything to the moderators as there was no way I could prove it was actually her that said it.

Anyway, there's no way I can convince the moderators or that they would actually listen to me in the first place but whats done is done. I'm taking this as a learning curve and just going to put the rest behind me and hope to avoid something like this again.

also sorry about posting this here of all places. I know this is an OOC thread for an RP but I really needed somewhere to vent that wasn't my region

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Luminesa wrote:...Hmmmm...in what context did you say it, and how?

That still doesn't seem serious enough to get you banned for it. What she should have said and done should have gotten HER banned. But oh well. Whiskey under the bridge. And I like your cat. :hug: :)
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Rabbit actually acts more like a woman, to me. I'm honestly surprised that more people IC don't think Rabbit is a woman. XD
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:02 pm

We seem to be starting to wrap up the rebuilding, is the nest time skip soon?
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:We seem to be starting to wrap up the rebuilding, is the nest time skip soon?

Yeah. We should move soon. We'll skip to probably a few weeks later, when everyone is starting to get back in shape. Just don't know when Rhom wants to move. Poll, Rhom?
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:We seem to be starting to wrap up the rebuilding, is the nest time skip soon?

Yeah. We should move soon. We'll skip to probably a few weeks later, when everyone is starting to get back in shape. Just don't know when Rhom wants to move. Poll, Rhom?

I do always appreciate Rhom's pole.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Vlamistaatti
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlamistaatti » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Luminesa wrote:Rabbit actually acts more like a woman, to me. I'm honestly surprised that more people IC don't think Rabbit is a woman. XD

Team Trap.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Luminesa wrote:Rabbit actually acts more like a woman, to me. I'm honestly surprised that more people IC don't think Rabbit is a woman. XD

Rabbit sounds like a guy's name though.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:51 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Yeah. We should move soon. We'll skip to probably a few weeks later, when everyone is starting to get back in shape. Just don't know when Rhom wants to move. Poll, Rhom?

Right, I'll see what people want to do. I was thinking a month or a few weeks later, but the poll will be up in a moment.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Vlamistaatti wrote:

Team Trap.

XD XD XD
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

Right, I'll see what people want to do. I was thinking a month or a few weeks later, but the poll will be up in a moment.

That is just about the most perfect .gif for that response.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Yeah. We should move soon. We'll skip to probably a few weeks later, when everyone is starting to get back in shape. Just don't know when Rhom wants to move. Poll, Rhom?

Now at least I'm not the only one.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

I'd say jump to the week prior to our trip. This way we can sort out small interactions and reactions, maybe a few classes and then fly to Paris.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:07 pm

I do want to at least see this day through, maybe just transition to the evening with dinner, do night time shenanigans, then time skip.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:I do want to at least see this day through, maybe just transition to the evening with dinner, do night time shenanigans, then time skip.

Yeah, I like this idea.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of the Golden Blobfish » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:I do want to at least see this day through, maybe just transition to the evening with dinner, do night time shenanigans, then time skip.

I agree with this :)
I still need to get Alex and Ziriad generally acquinted with everyone before a timeskip

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:14 pm

I agree with this :)
I still need to get Alex and Ziriad generally acquinted with everyone before a timeskip

I'm in agreement as well. I need to have either Kassoq Vinter or Droma Kokinos confirm without a doubt that they are not indeed twins.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:30 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Image

I'd say jump to the week prior to our trip. This way we can sort out small interactions and reactions, maybe a few classes and then fly to Paris.

This works.

*Earth, Wind, and Fire's "September" plays in head.*
-Alan Jackson

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Suddenly, Indo sprains an ankle!
Oh noes!
Now I shall reinsert and/or reapply, because I can't do anything until Saturday. Still going to work.
F*ck 12[/align]

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:03 pm

What's for dinner?
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:05 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

This works.

*Earth, Wind, and Fire's "September" plays in head.*

Oh god... HERE COMES THE LUMI'S ARCHIVE OF SONGS!
Nothing to see here, move along.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:05 pm

Prusselanden wrote:

What's for dinner?

prusse
pls halp
am not knows wat ish happen in rp
am has been gone for a long time
F*ck 12[/align]

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:What's for dinner?

prusse
pls halp

I need to look for the damn summary...gimme a minute.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:prusse
pls halp

I need to look for the damn summary...gimme a minute.

Hai Rhom-senpai. I sprained my ankle.
-Trophy: Indo is an Idiot-
F*ck 12[/align]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse