NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy OOC II (Closed, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
This may lead to a very mad Henry.

PLOTS. YES.

Also some very creepy scenes involving what Madame Bourbon is trying to turn Ambrosia into...I mean...Madame Bourbon potentially preparing to use her as a sacrifice for something awful Ambrosia being scared in the dark.

This will definitely make Henry the reason of her nightmares for the next 200 years.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Also some very creepy scenes involving what Madame Bourbon is trying to turn Ambrosia into...I mean...Madame Bourbon potentially preparing to use her as a sacrifice for something awful Ambrosia being scared in the dark.

This will definitely make Henry the reason of her nightmares for the next 200 years.

As long as Rabbit gets to join in, I do not mind.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

As long as Rabbit gets to join in, I do not mind.

The action will be the same, the final words will differ given how Ambrosia will get away from it. But he will threaten her anyway.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:As long as Rabbit gets to join in, I do not mind.

The action will be the same, the final words will differ given how Ambrosia will get away from it. But he will threaten her anyway.

We are also not yet including what Madame Bourbon has done previously to Adrianna, to make her the way she is.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

We are also not yet including what Madame Bourbon has done previously to Adrianna, to make her the way she is.

Damn...

Not so poor Bourbon.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:We are also not yet including what Madame Bourbon has done previously to Adrianna, to make her the way she is.

Damn...

Not so poor Bourbon.

Yeah...to put it lightly, Adrianna is the result of a LOT of experiments, botched and otherwise.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Damn...

Not so poor Bourbon.

Yeah...to put it lightly, Adrianna is the result of a LOT of experiments, botched and otherwise.

Now I'm curious.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Yeah...to put it lightly, Adrianna is the result of a LOT of experiments, botched and otherwise.

Now I'm curious.

I'll TG you.
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Now I'm curious.

I'll TG you.

Adrianna reminds me of Neopolitan from RWBY. Also, anything with Ambrosia will definitely end up dragging Catherine into it, since she feels like Ambrosia is her responsibility. And maybe kind of feels like Ambrosia is her property.
Last edited by Chrome Legion on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I'll TG you.

She reminds me of Neopolitan from RWBY. Also, anything with Ambrosia will definitely end up dragging Catherine into it, since she feels like Ambrosia is her responsibility. And maybe kind of feels like Ambrosia is her property.

HOORAY FOR FREE-FOR-ALLS. XD
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:
She reminds me of Neopolitan from RWBY. Also, anything with Ambrosia will definitely end up dragging Catherine into it, since she feels like Ambrosia is her responsibility. And maybe kind of feels like Ambrosia is her property.

HOORAY FOR FREE-FOR-ALLS. XD

Hmm. How would my characters react if given the chance to help Ambrosia?

Kasumi: She's evil. She tried to hurt everyone at the school, including Soleil. I'd rather fight against her than for her.
(Kasumi, like me, has a very black-and-white morality system, especially when it comes to people she loves.)
Hikari: She would have killed everyone I care about--how can I not hate her?

Katelyn: Nope. She's a vampire. That's like halfway to witch and demon territory. Nope, nope, nope. Not gonna do it. NOPE.

Natalie: ...Mama doesn't like her... But she's getting hurt... But she tried to hurt Mama and Aunt Kasumi and Bunny-man and Soleil... And Mama doesn't like her... and I don't know what to do... *eats cheese to help clear head* ...Still don't know what to do, I'll eat more cheese.

Aether: I neither like nor trust her. But at the same time, leaving her to her fate would be cruel... I'll help her, I suppose, but after that I want nothing to do with her.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:HOORAY FOR FREE-FOR-ALLS. XD

Hmm. How would my characters react if given the chance to help Ambrosia?

Kasumi: She's evil. She tried to hurt everyone at the school, including Soleil. I'd rather fight against her than for her.
(Kasumi, like me, has a very black-and-white morality system, especially when it comes to people she loves.)

Katelyn: Nope. She's a vampire. That's like halfway to witch and demon territory. Nope, nope, nope. Not gonna do it. NOPE.

Natalie: ...Mama doesn't like her... But she's getting hurt... But she tried to hurt Mama and Aunt Kasumi and Bunny-man and Soleil... And Mama doesn't like her... and I don't know what to do... *eats cheese to help clear head* ...Still don't know what to do, I'll eat more cheese.

Aether: I neither like nor trust her. But at the same time, leaving her to her fate would be cruel... I'll help her, I suppose, but after that I want nothing to do with her.

Soleil: Sh-She's hurting and scared and she'll die if we leave her alone! We have to save her! *Rushes away to fight opponent stronger than himself.*

Rabbit: She has hurt the students, but we cannot let her be the victim of such awful magic. *Goes with Aether to save her.*

Basil: TEA TIEM, CHILLDREN.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Hmm. How would my characters react if given the chance to help Ambrosia?

Soleil: Sh-She's hurting and scared and she'll die if we leave her alone! We have to save her! *Rushes away to fight opponent stronger than himself.*

Rabbit: She has hurt the students, but we cannot let her be the victim of such awful magic. *Goes with Aether to save her.*

HEY.

Basil: What are they doing with the damsel? They are hurting her. And they are interrupting my tea time. Katelyn, hold my tea cup please.

*transforms himself into wind and goes around beating people up*

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Soleil: Sh-She's hurting and scared and she'll die if we leave her alone! We have to save her! *Rushes away to fight opponent stronger than himself.*

HEY.

Basil: What are they doing with the damsel? They are hurting her. And they are interrupting my tea time. Katelyn, hold my tea cup please.

*Katelyn drinks tea, breaks cup*

Katelyn: Who do you think you are, that blonde chick with the guns? Sheesh.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Soleil: Sh-She's hurting and scared and she'll die if we leave her alone! We have to save her! *Rushes away to fight opponent stronger than himself.*

HEY.

For about a quarter of a second I thought I was in the IC and was very confused and disappointed by this post, then I realized I'm an idiot. It's monday, don't blame me.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
HEY.

For about a quarter of a second I thought I was in the IC and was very confused and disappointed by this post, then I realized I'm an idiot. It's monday, don't blame me.

Oh, this has made my Monday.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

HEY.

*Cecily holds his cup of tea for him.*
*No comment.*
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:18 pm

Oh, those typos I made!

I'm a failure! Disappointment to my English teachers! Asymmetrical garbage even!
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:18 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Hmm. How would my characters react if given the chance to help Ambrosia?

Aria: Even if she did side with Lyn at first, Ambrosia is on our side now. We need to help her, no matter what she was before now. Past sins may not be forgiven, but they may surely be redeemed.

Ruta: *sighs* I'll get my damn swords.

Ruby: It's PURGING TIME!!!

Ruta post coming in a bit.
Last edited by Rhomaia on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Everyone else's characters are way nicer than mine...

I guess the reflection principle is in play there, huh.

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Shaun: "Well, um...I don't really know. I mean, she does like me and such, but she's done things that have hurt me and almost everyone else here. *sighs* Though I guess I can forgive and forget. I think..."

Dominique: "Eh? Who is she? But does this mean that we get to go on an adventure?!"
Last edited by Saldinado on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:28 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

Aria: Even if she did side with Lyn at first, Ambrosia is on our side now. We need to help her, no matter what she was before now. Past sins may not be forgiven, but they may surely be redeemed.

*Spanish Inquisition appears*

"Purge? The infidels?"

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Aria: Even if she did side with Lyn at first, Ambrosia is on our side now. We need to help her, no matter what she was before now. Past sins may not be forgiven, but they may surely be redeemed.

*Spanish Inquisition appears*

"Purge? The infidels?"

*trumpets fade*
*Ominous music starts and Jaegars walk in*
Jaegars: Why stop with the infidels?
Last edited by Rhomaia on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:38 pm

I don't know what's going on...

My phone closed the IC like a week back, and I haven't cared to open it.
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

Aria: *Crouching Marshmellow, Hidden Boss.*
Ruta: *Stale Cinnamon Roll, Shoulda Been Thrown-Out Ten Years Ago.*
Ruby: VAMPIRE FIGHTING TIME!!!
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse