NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy OOC II (Closed, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:41 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:As long as she's recovering, that's good. Just feed her and give her lots of pets. :hug:

Lumi is a real life Soleil, except for the gender. Legit.

*Nods*
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Razzgriz » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:01 pm

Well hello all, sorry I have been gone for so long. I call myself going to get my computer fixed after my friend cracked the screen (with him paying for it of course), and was told initially that it would take 5 business days to order the needed part and fix my laptop. Well I waited the 5 days and when I called to hear about the status of my computer, I was told that the needed part was going to cost more than expected and that they didn't want to order it until I was notified (when they found this information out and when were they going to call me?!?!? idk). So (like a dumbass) I go "It's ok go ahead and order the part." and so they did and I was told it would take 5 business days same as last time. 5 business days go by and I call again.....and they tell me.... " I'm sorry, we found out the part would actually be too expensive and we could just get you a new computer for that price. So whenever you get a new computer call us back and we'll transfer the data onto the new one." ...........................I proceed to go off....................... So now I have missed several homework assignments, shows, rps, etc. waiting for nothing :P yay!

-Edit-

Forgot to add that the screen is cracked even worse :)
Last edited by Razzgriz on Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Razzgriz wrote:Well hello all, sorry I have been gone for so long. I call myself going to get my computer fixed after my friend cracked the screen (with him paying for it of course), and was told initially that it would take 5 business days to order the needed part and fix my laptop. Well I waited the 5 days and when I called to hear about the status of my computer, I was told that the needed part was going to cost more than expected and that they didn't want to order it until I was notified (when they found this information out and when were they going to call me?!?!? idk). So (like a dumbass) I go "It's ok go ahead and order the part." and so they did and I was told it would take 5 business days same as last time. 5 business days go by and I call again.....and they tell me.... " I'm sorry, we found out the part would actually be too expensive and we could just get you a new computer for that price. So whenever you get a new computer call us back and we'll transfer the data onto the new one." ...........................I proceed to go off....................... So now I have missed several homework assignments, shows, rps, etc. waiting for nothing :P yay!

I've been taking care of John for you, so no worries. ^^
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:As long as she's recovering, that's good. Just feed her and give her lots of pets. :hug:

Minus the blonde hair, blue eyes, and the stutter, this is true. My biggest distractions anywhere are (in this order): babies, fluffy animals, and dresses. Give me a puppy and I will show up to class twenty minutes late...because puppy.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014

Postby Razzgriz » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:27 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Razzgriz wrote:Well hello all, sorry I have been gone for so long. I call myself going to get my computer fixed after my friend cracked the screen (with him paying for it of course), and was told initially that it would take 5 business days to order the needed part and fix my laptop. Well I waited the 5 days and when I called to hear about the status of my computer, I was told that the needed part was going to cost more than expected and that they didn't want to order it until I was notified (when they found this information out and when were they going to call me?!?!? idk). So (like a dumbass) I go "It's ok go ahead and order the part." and so they did and I was told it would take 5 business days same as last time. 5 business days go by and I call again.....and they tell me.... " I'm sorry, we found out the part would actually be too expensive and we could just get you a new computer for that price. So whenever you get a new computer call us back and we'll transfer the data onto the new one." ...........................I proceed to go off....................... So now I have missed several homework assignments, shows, rps, etc. waiting for nothing :P yay!

I've been taking care of John for you, so no worries. ^^

Thank you, that's one less thing to worry about, and sorry for having you Rp for me, for so long. It wasn't suppose to take this long (and was supposed to be fixed).
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:42 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Minus the blonde hair, blue eyes, and the stutter, this is true. My biggest distractions anywhere are (in this order): babies, fluffy animals, and dresses. Give me a puppy and I will show up to class twenty minutes late...because puppy.

We now know that a baby with a dress hugging a fluffy dog would make Lumi explode.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Minus the blonde hair, blue eyes, and the stutter, this is true. My biggest distractions anywhere are (in this order): babies, fluffy animals, and dresses. Give me a puppy and I will show up to class twenty minutes late...because puppy.

We now know that a baby with a dress hugging a fluffy dog would make Lumi explode.

Yes. Yes it would. And it has. XD
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:58 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Fluffiness and its effects on humans.

Our Rhomidium levels are low.

*turns on Rhom-signal*
Nothing to see here, move along.

Vlamistaatti
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlamistaatti » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:59 pm

Sonini, please come back.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

What if I gave you a fluffy tarantula?
I would squeal and hold one all day but then I'd be scared of hurting it so I'd keep it in a soft box and wear kiddy gloves when cuddling with it.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:27 pm

Alright, so I am practically finished with the timeskip post at this point. But I want to clear one or two things up first.

Lumi, is Bourbon going to go through with starting the tournament early? Because that's the scenario I wrote for.

If anyone has any questions before the skip, ask them now.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:20 pm

Rhomaia wrote:Alright, so I am practically finished with the timeskip post at this point. But I want to clear one or two things up first.

Lumi, is Bourbon going to go through with starting the tournament early? Because that's the scenario I wrote for.

If anyone has any questions before the skip, ask them now.

Yes.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:30 pm

*Sighs in relief*

I've just finished reading Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs.

And I must admit, it's so far one of my favorite books.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:38 pm

Saldinado wrote:*Sighs in relief*

What's it about?
-Alan Jackson

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:39 pm

*crawls out from under bed*
Can someone fill me in? Been busy and exhausted and sick, sorry folks.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:*Sighs in relief*

What's it about?

It's about the young author's life as Augusten from the ages of 9-17 whose mother is mentally ill, and resorts to her psychiatrist, who has such...Unorthodox methods and ideas about life for help. Soon, his mother gives him to her doctor as his legal father. And from there, explains most of his life, including living and experiencing everything and everyone in the doctor's dilapidated house, his sexual relationship with the doctor's adopted son (Who by the way was 33 years old while Augusten was only 13) and sexuality, as well as what he wants in life and what he wants to do and the descriptions of mental illness between his adoptive and biological family. The book also uses mostly comedic, raunchy, and just overall weird or insane moments to tell the story and get it's point across.
Last edited by Saldinado on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:05 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Luminesa wrote:What's it about?

It's about the young author's life as Augusten from the ages of 9-17 whose mother is mentally ill, and resorts to her psychiatrist, who has such...Unorthodox methods and ideas about life for help. Soon, his mother gives him to her doctor as his legal father. And from there, explains most of his life, including living and experiencing everything and everyone in the doctor's dilapidated house, his sexual relationship with the doctor's adopted son (Who by the way was 33 years old while Augusten was only 13) and sexuality, as well as what he wants in life and what he wants to do and the descriptions of mental illness between his adoptive and biological family. The book also uses mostly comedic, raunchy, and just overall weird or insane moments to tell the story and get it's point across.

Sounds like light reading. I just finished reading The Forever War by Joel Haldeman. It's a very good book.
Last edited by Chrome Legion on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
Saldinado wrote:It's about the young author's life as Augusten from the ages of 9-17 whose mother is mentally ill, and resorts to her psychiatrist, who has such...Unorthodox methods and ideas about life for help. Soon, his mother gives him to her doctor as his legal father. And from there, explains most of his life, including living and experiencing everything and everyone in the doctor's dilapidated house, his sexual relationship with the doctor's adopted son (Who by the way was 33 years old while Augusten was only 13) and sexuality, as well as what he wants in life and what he wants to do and the descriptions of mental illness between his adoptive and biological family. The book also uses mostly comedic, raunchy, and just overall weird or insane moments to tell the story and get it's point across.

Sounds like light reading. I just finished reading The Forever War by Joel Haldeman. It's a very good book.

...I haven't finished a book in a while. Last book I finished...was a bio on John Paul II, several months ago. Very good read. Need to get back to the Mercedes Lackey book I been reading. :3

Also, not liking this new iOS update.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:20 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

...I haven't finished a book in a while. Last book I finished...was a bio on John Paul II, several months ago. Very good read. Need to get back to the Mercedes Lackey book I been reading. :3

Also, I can believe that it only too me two days to read, compared to my usual two months or more.

I'm also reading Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:27 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Luminesa wrote:...I haven't finished a book in a while. Last book I finished...was a bio on John Paul II, several months ago. Very good read. Need to get back to the Mercedes Lackey book I been reading. :3

Also, I can believe that it only too me two days to read, compared to my usual two months or more.

How's that one?
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:29 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Luminesa wrote:...I haven't finished a book in a while. Last book I finished...was a bio on John Paul II, several months ago. Very good read. Need to get back to the Mercedes Lackey book I been reading. :3

I tend to kill books quickly, rarely will a good book last more than 3-4 days at most. Mostly because I'll go to bed with one and then read for about 4-5 hours in a stretch.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Also, I can believe that it only too me two days to read, compared to my usual two months or more.

I tend to kill books quickly, rarely will a good book last more than 3-4 days at most. Mostly because I'll go to bed with one and then read for about 4-5 hours in a stretch.

I'm a fast reader, but I usually just read things in chunks, so it takes me forever to finish anything. But I do remember that I finished Paper Towns in a day, sophomore year of high school. Same with Catcher in the Rye.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:32 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Also, I can believe that it only too me two days to read, compared to my usual two months or more.

How's that one?

So many typos...I'm embarrassed.

But so far, it's pretty good. I'd had the book since a few weeks ago, and only advanced to maybe a few charpters, so that goes to show you a prime example of my neglectfulness of books.

Though from what people have told me, the book gets real and serious, and even too much. Which is what I love in books.

Chrome Legion wrote:

Lucky you.

Vlamistaatti
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlamistaatti » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:34 pm

I spy..
Folks.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:34 pm

I murder books.

Like, I can finish one of the Heroes of Olympus books in a couple of hours, or check out six full-length novels from the library on Sunday and have them finished by Tuesday. It's freaking scary, and it's also a curse because it means I run out of books really fast. Luckily I'm willing to reread books.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse