NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy OOC II (Closed, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:16 am

Razzgriz wrote:Interesting feature for Kendrick Lamar.

I'd also suggest listiening to this. Triple-Q makes some nice mashups.

"Senpai Gone Love It".

Just...the title... :rofl:
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:17 am

I love you!

I'm listening to that right now!
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"Senpai Gone Love It".

Just...the title... :rofl:

Saldinado wrote:

I love you!

I'm listening to that right now!

The title had me laughing for a while too and is the reason i clicked on the video. Also glad you like it Sal.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Hey guys, wanna hear a monologue?
F*ck 12[/align]

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:19 pm

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Hey guys, wanna hear a monologue?

Sure! *Handles Elizabethian ruffle collar.* You may need this.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Hey guys, wanna hear a monologue?

Sure! *Handles Elizabethian ruffle collar.* You may need this.

Trust me, I won't.

You all should just go home and leave. It's getting a little nuts at this point. So many thoughts run through my head, like, "Who is this?" and "Who is that chump?" And what's that? And okay enough, and all the kids, you're nuts and those dogs are too spicy, and this lectern is not a mountain.
I'm gonna sing you guys something, it's a song about moles, it's a song about a hare-brained stranger, it's not about three-ways, it IS a song about all of the things that the pizza guy expects to sell to my son, but he's NUTS! Unfortunately, I'm here - somewhere in America, in a place I'll regret. You know what? This is weird. I wanna list a few words that sound like real words but aren't real. Hondish. Coddlesip. Eubillicant. Respeciment. Complectogram. These word ought to mean something. Toelingus. That sounds nasty. Do not be fooled by the title, "WeeWeeWorld" is definitely not a kid's show. I discovered this the hard way. Sorry Gracie. Sometimes, people that like to smoke the pot use and Etch-a-Sketch. As you know, I'm tied to one of those people.
Last edited by Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F*ck 12[/align]

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Wat.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:23 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Wat.

Hondish.
F*ck 12[/align]

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Wat.

Ello!
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Sure! *Handles Elizabethian ruffle collar.* You may need this.

Trust me, I won't.

You all should just go home and leave. It's getting a little nuts at this point. So many thoughts run through my head, like, "Who is this?" and "Who is that chump?" And what's that? And okay enough, and all the kids, you're nuts and those dogs are too spicy, and this lectern is not a mountain.
I'm gonna sing you guys something, it's a song about moles, it's a song about a hare-brained stranger, it's not about three-ways, it IS a song about all of the things that the pizza guy expects to sell to my son, but he's NUTS! Unfortunately, I'm here - somewhere in America, in a place I'll regret. You know what? This is weird. I wanna list a few words that sound like real words but aren't real. Hondish. Coddlesip. Eubillicant. Respeciment. Complectogram. These word ought to mean something. Toelingus. That sounds nasty. Do not be fooled by the title, "WeeWeeWorld" is definitely not a kid's show. I discovered this the hard way. Sorry Gracie. Sometimes, people that like to smoke the pot use and Etch-a-Sketch. As you know, I'm tied to one of those people.

What the flip did I just read? :rofl:
-Alan Jackson

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:26 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Trust me, I won't.

What the flip did I just read? :rofl:

A masterpiece.
F*ck 12[/align]

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Luminesa wrote:What the flip did I just read? :rofl:

A masterpiece.

I don't even. :rofl: :rofl:
-Alan Jackson

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:28 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:A masterpiece.

I don't even. :rofl: :rofl:

Remember: Hondish.
F*ck 12[/align]

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:34 pm

RHOM!!!! WHERE YOU IS?!
-Alan Jackson

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Luminesa wrote:RHOM!!!! WHERE YOU IS?!

Indeed.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Luminesa wrote:Sure! *Handles Elizabethian ruffle collar.* You may need this.

Trust me, I won't.

Yep, I can't have normal days.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Trust me, I won't.

Yep, I can't have normal days.

Don't seem like it. XD
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:11 pm

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THE YOUTUBES WILL NOT LOOOAAAD.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THE YOUTUBES WILL NOT LOOOAAAD.

FEAR IS HOW I FAAAAALLL, WHEN WI-FI SLOWS DOWNNNNN, OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:-beautiful snip-

I read this in my acting voice, and it was not disappointing.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Saldinado wrote:

-Slow clapping-
F*ck 12[/align]

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Saldinado wrote:

XD XD XD
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Saldinado wrote:

If you are Samuel L. Jackson, I don't doubt it.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Saldinado wrote:

*Imagines reading the post in Samuel L. Jackson's voice.*

*Dies of laughter.*
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

*Imagines reading the post in Samuel L. Jackson's voice.*

*Dies of laughter.*

Now imagine Morgan Freeman reading it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse