NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy OOC II (Closed, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:23 am

ok I'll try again today lol. Hopefully mother nature doesn't decide to throw a fit and take out my power again.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:24 am

Also good morning all!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:27 am

Razzgriz wrote:ok I'll try again today lol. Hopefully mother nature doesn't decide to throw a fit and take out my power again.

Mother Nature has been in a REALLY bad mood this year, it seems.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:30 am

Luminesa wrote:
Razzgriz wrote:ok I'll try again today lol. Hopefully mother nature doesn't decide to throw a fit and take out my power again.

Mother Nature has been in a REALLY bad mood this year, it seems.

It stormed all this week here and yesterday I got to see a lightning strike up close and personal.....
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:31 am

Razzgriz wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Mother Nature has been in a REALLY bad mood this year, it seems.

It stormed all this week here and yesterday I got to see a lightning strike up close and personal.....

Close enough it made your hair stand up?
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:32 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:...The flip?

If I recall it correctly, Quetzalcoatl sacrificed himself daily to "feed" the big machine that was the Sun. This is also the reason why the Aztecs, if I'm confusing myself here, did sacrifices.

Quetzalcoatl: "My life sucks. At least Jesus gets to go to heaven when he's ressurected."
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:37 am

Luminesa wrote:
Razzgriz wrote:It stormed all this week here and yesterday I got to see a lightning strike up close and personal.....

Close enough it made your hair stand up?

Power had just went out and I decided to look outside and see how bad the weather was. So I open my blinds and about 10 seconds after I open them lightning strikes the building across the street...and I immediately close my blinds with a :meh: face and turn of everything off.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:38 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
If I recall it correctly, Quetzalcoatl sacrificed himself daily to "feed" the big machine that was the Sun. This is also the reason why the Aztecs, if I'm confusing myself here, did sacrifices.

Quetzalcoatl: "My life sucks. At least Jesus gets to go to heaven when he's ressurected."

Yep! :lol2:
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:38 am

Razzgriz wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Close enough it made your hair stand up?

Power had just went out and I decided to look outside and see how bad the weather was. So I open my blinds and about 10 seconds after I open them lightning strikes the building across the street...and I immediately close my blinds with a :meh: face and turn of everything off.

Oh wow. O.o
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:41 am

Luminesa wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Quetzalcoatl: "My life sucks. At least Jesus gets to go to heaven when he's ressurected."

Yep! :lol2:

That's why I think he and the other deities are underrated badasses. Jesus sacrificed himself once for humanity? These guys do it 365 days a year.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:41 am

Luminesa wrote:
Razzgriz wrote:Power had just went out and I decided to look outside and see how bad the weather was. So I open my blinds and about 10 seconds after I open them lightning strikes the building across the street...and I immediately close my blinds with a :meh: face and turn of everything off.

Oh wow. O.o

It was a very....interesting experiance
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:44 am

Luminesa wrote:Who's alive this morning? XD

I am.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:57 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

I am.

Yay! :hug:
-Alan Jackson

Vlamistaatti
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlamistaatti » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:05 am

Hey'o.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:06 am

Vlamistaatti wrote:Hey'o.

Eyyyyyyy! (MUST BE THE MONEY!!!)

:hug:
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:12 am

Not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:13 am

I hate everything and everyone.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Vlamistaatti
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlamistaatti » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:13 am

Luminesa wrote:
Vlamistaatti wrote:Hey'o.

Eyyyyyyy! (MUST BE THE MONEY!!!)

:hug:

€£$

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:18 am

Saldinado wrote:I hate everything and everyone.

:( :hug:

What's the matter? :(
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:21 am

Why

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:29 am

Luminesa wrote:

:( :hug:

I'm grumpy because I'm grumpy, tired, and moody. I guess you can say that I'm just pulling squidward today. And everyday.

Luckily there's a silver lining to this thundercloud. I've been listening to this for nearly two days and got that going for me. And I have no regrets either.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:38 am

Saldinado wrote:
Luminesa wrote::( :hug:

I'm grumpy because I'm grumpy, tired, and moody. I guess you can say that I'm just pulling squidward today. And everyday.

Luckily there's a silver lining to this thundercloud. I've been listening to this for nearly two days and got that going for me. And I have no regrets either.

Kendrick Lamar! X3

I hope you feel better soon. "Europa" by Santana and "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore always make me feel good, if you want other stuff to add to your feel-good list. :)
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:41 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMlZWQssvVE
This'll make you happy Sal! It always makes me happy.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:53 am

-Alan Jackson

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:15 am

Interesting feature for Kendrick Lamar.

I'd also suggest listiening to this. Triple-Q makes some nice mashups.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse