NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy OOC II (Closed, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Land of Golden Blobfish
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:58 pm

Why does everyone's school start so early? I'm still on summer vacation until September 7-ish
BOSS NASS : Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new
weesong!
QUI-GON : That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
BOSS NASS : Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink
day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big.
OBI-WAN : After those droids take control of the surface, they will come
here and take control of you.
BOSS NASS : No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no
nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comen here! Dey not know of
uss-en.
OBI-WAN : You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to noe of
you will affect the other. You must understand this.
BOSS NASS : Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no
care-n about da Naboo.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Saldinado wrote:*that moment when you don't play Pokemon Go! so you just looking at everyone all confused af*

*that moment when you realize you're not the only one who doesn't play Pokemon Go*

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Ignis is dark/fire type.

Rabbit wrecks her, then. Water destroys fire. :rofl:

Dark reks psychic though. They'll most likely knock each other out.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:01 pm

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:Why does everyone's school start so early? I'm still on summer vacation until September 7-ish

Here in Hell Chicago, school starts in AUGUST. AUGUST F***ING TWELFTH.

*curls up in corner*

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:02 pm

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:Why does everyone's school start so early? I'm still on summer vacation until September 7-ish

I like how the school years around the world don't correspond at all. :P

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:04 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:*that moment when you don't play Pokemon Go! so you just looking at everyone all confused af*

*that moment when you realize you're not the only one who doesn't play Pokemon Go*

Hi five.

I love watching all the people around me playing Pokemon Go and pulling down the examination bell curves. :twisted:

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:04 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

Here in Hell Chicago, school starts in AUGUST. AUGUST F***ING TWELFTH.

*curls up in corner*

In Louisiana, our books don't come in because IT'S NOT LIKE WE NEED THEM OR ANYTHING. WE CAN JUST START SCHOOL WITHOUT THEM AND MAKE IT UP AS WE GO ALONG!!!
*insane laughter ensues*

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:05 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:*that moment when you realize you're not the only one who doesn't play Pokemon Go*

Hi five.

I love watching all the people around me playing Pokemon Go and pulling down the examination bell curves. :twisted:

*angry choking noises*
Too true. Much too true.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:06 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Kaidou wrote:
Hi five.

*angry choking noises*
Too true. Much too true.

The bell curve is a wonderful invention.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:10 pm

My school officially starts a week from today, but I had to start on schoolwork today.

Buuuuuuuuut I'm homeschooled and I literally only go to a class 1 day a week, so you folks will still see lots of me.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:19 pm

I'm taking a light class load, so my activity shouldn't change much. And I'll still have all the time to post at work.

I've never played a Pokemon game.... any of them.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:I'm taking a light class load, so my activity shouldn't change much. And I'll still have all the time to post at work.

Blasphemy! :)
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:I'm taking a light class load, so my activity shouldn't change much. And I'll still have all the time to post at work.

Blasphemy! :)

I was never really into Pokemon either.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:30 pm

One of my classmates once referenced Pokemon to me like I was supposed to understand what he was talking about. Naturally, I was like '...huh what now?'

So he said 'You know. Pokemon. Don't tell me you don't know that...'

My response was 'No, I suppose I don't. I never played Pokemon; I preferred to spend my childhood reading Sherlock Holmes."

He didn't know how to respond to that. XD Mission accomplished.

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:33 pm

Damnit Henry and his sadness!

Got me looking up Jaheim!
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Charlia wrote:One of my classmates once referenced Pokemon to me like I was supposed to understand what he was talking about. Naturally, I was like '...huh what now?'

My response was 'No, I suppose I don't. I never played Pokemon; I preferred to spend my childhood reading Sherlock Holmes."

Personally, I feel that if the best thing about your childhood was Pokemon, then it was a miserable childhood.

That's what people say about me growing up with wardrobes that lead to Narnia, crazy scientists trying to dig into the earth's centre, and hobbits with magic rings, but meh. I wouldn't trade any of that with a TV show / game

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Charlia wrote:One of my classmates once referenced Pokemon to me like I was supposed to understand what he was talking about. Naturally, I was like '...huh what now?'

Personally, I feel that if the best thing about your childhood was Pokemon, then it was a miserable childhood.

That's what people say about me growing up with wardrobes that lead to Narnia, crazy scientists trying to dig into the earth's centre, and hobbits with magic rings, but meh. I wouldn't trade any of that with a TV show / game

Well, 2/3 of those are some of my childhood favorites too. XD Honestly, I don't even watch that much TV... one of the series I follow is, of course, Sherlock. XD

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Charlia wrote:
Kaidou wrote:

Well, 2/3 of those are some of my childhood favorites too. XD Honestly, I don't even watch that much TV... one of the series I follow is, of course, Sherlock. XD

Benedict Cumberbatch does have the Sherlock Holmes sort of feel to him.

Just curious, which two out of the three are you referring to?

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:46 pm

Kaidou wrote:

The best part of mine was Jounry to the West.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Charlia wrote:Well, 2/3 of those are some of my childhood favorites too. XD Honestly, I don't even watch that much TV... one of the series I follow is, of course, Sherlock. XD

And of course it's even better because his Watson happens to also play a hobbit with a magic ring... and Sherlock himself plays a fire-breathing dragon... so yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Chronicles of Narnia and Lord of the Rings. Still haven't gotten through The Silmarillion yet, my ADHD keeps throwing me off.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Charlia wrote:
Kaidou wrote:

And of course it's even better because his Watson happens to also play a hobbit with a magic ring... and Sherlock himself plays a fire-breathing dragon... so yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Chronicles of Narnia and Lord of the Rings. Still haven't gotten through The Silmarillion yet, my ADHD keeps throwing me off.

It isn't any dragon. It's Smaug.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Kaidou wrote:

The best part of mine was Jounry to the West.

I've never dared to touch that. :?

Romance of the Three Kingdoms seems a lot more convoluted, but at least the battles and strategies were quite refreshing. Also, I knew who was who thanks to an illustrated version done by a Malaysian painter.

If I'm not wrong, Chinese Literature students in Singapore do Dream of the Red Chamber.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:52 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Vlamistaatti wrote:Uh oh, now I'm worried about his excessive staring at Hedy.
Can't get a girl? Have to do with a guy that looks like a girl then.
I jest

Ha! Shaun can get any girl that he wants. He ain't looking for one.

He's just mad and jealous because everybody is finding love and he's not.

Daw. Let's see...

POKEMON FOR CHARACTERS!!!

Ruta: Absol
Aether: Gardevoir
Tsukiyomi: Blissey
Rabbit: Slowking
Ignis: Arbok
Basil: Medicham
Shade: Roserade
Cecily: Espeon
Lawrence: Alakazam
Artosh: Blastoise
John: Delibird

Aria: Milotic
Andrius: Charizard
Henry: Blaziken
Amber: Quilava
Allistor: Lapras
Catherine: Sharknado Sharpedo
Hailey: Wigglytuff
Hikari: Ponyta
Kasumi: Seel
Katelyn: Growlithe
Soleil: Togepi
Ambrosia: Misdreavus
Shaun: Furret
Dominique: Lombre

(If I forget someone, please tell me and remind me what house they're in.)
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:The best part of mine was Jounry to the West.

I've never dared to touch that. :?

Romance of the Three Kingdoms seems a lot more convoluted, but at least the battles and strategies were quite refreshing. Also, I knew who was who thanks to an illustrated version done by a Malaysian painter.

If I'm not wrong, Chinese Literature students in Singapore do Dream of the Red Chamber.

Yeah, but I personally did not like that book. It was too...romancy.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Charlia wrote:
Kaidou wrote:

Ooo.

The Silmarillion is dense. So dense that I don't think even Peter Jackson could pull off a film version even if he had the rights to.

Considering how much he managed to piss off the Tolkien family with the Hobbit, that's not going to happen. :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse